PDA

View Full Version : Give Me Some Ideas

noel411
03-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Yesterday the pissant little fucken cunt dog a couple of houses over yapped all day non-stop. I threw two rotten eggs which had been in my fridge for about 6 months (I'd been saving them for such an occasion), at the owners house. One hit and I think the other landed somewhere in their garden.

Anyway, the pissy little fucken cunt is at it again today, and they were the only 2 rotten eggs I had. I've only got fresh ones now and I don't want to waste them.

I need some ideas for other items I can throw at this property. I don't want to do any real damage. Just cause unpleasantness, like this stupid little fucken yapping cunt does to me. And I don't want to do anything too drastic and give my identity away.

Any ideas?

KaramelSundae
03-16-2009, 09:11 PM
throw chocolate at the dog and hope it eats it.

jk thats mean...i heard chocolate kills dogs or at least makes em blind

Zander
03-16-2009, 09:13 PM
can you cook? make a veg & cheese omelette (the secret is garlic powder) and throw it at their house

Mic Tyson
03-16-2009, 09:16 PM
can you cook? make a veg & cheese omelette (the secret is garlic powder) and throw it at their house

wow

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:17 PM
u shouldve threw the eggs at the dog u idiot. just feed it antifreeze & he'll be in pooch heaven. trust me

J-Cee
03-16-2009, 09:19 PM
thow it a big steak or something,it will be chewing on the bone all day which will shut it up lol.

KaramelSundae
03-16-2009, 09:19 PM
lolll

Bobby Budknickers
03-16-2009, 09:20 PM
i sleep with the fan on high, and play music at all times when i'm awake usually, because there are mad dogs around here barking their ass off.

whatever you do, do that shit on the low tho, because usually dogs act like their owners, and you'll have some fucking annoying cunt all up in your shit yappin, or calling the federales, or who the fuck knows.

Bobby Budknickers
03-16-2009, 09:22 PM
u shouldve threw the eggs at the dog u idiot. just feed it antifreeze & he'll be in pooch heaven. trust mebahahaha

http://www.nearlydrferox.blogging4life.com/wp-content/themes/vslider3/images/headers//2008/01/antifreeze-dog.JPG

yeah if you want to kill it, that's almost assuredly going to work. dogs love that shit fur real.

noel411
03-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Just to clarify...There is no way I can throw anything at the actual dog. The only access point to their backyard is their back fence, and they have a shed and vehicles and shit between the fence and where the little cunt actually tends to spend its time. So I can't even see it, let alone throw anything at it. Not only this, but if I were to throw shit from there I'd be in plain view of the owners and a whole lot of my other neighbours.

I launched the eggs from downstairs at my apartment building. From there I am able to launch items over my next door neighbour's garden, and onto the offending cunts' property, without being seen by anybody. I really can't even aim at anything in particular. I have to launch from behind a shed, through the gap between the roof of the shed and the second floor of the apartment building. It's really rather awkward. I'm just randomly launching shit at their property, which is actually quite fun.

And steak and chocolate are too expensive to waste for this purpose.

The little cunt has actually settled down to just a few yaps here and there at the moment, so I'll let it be for just now.

Still after some ideas though.

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:33 PM
http://www.bedalemf.com/assets/images/supercoldmasterconc.gif

noel411
03-16-2009, 09:34 PM
And as much as I want to kill it, that'd be a really bad idea. I have complained to the council about it, so if there was a mysterious death it'd likely come right back to me.

noel411
03-16-2009, 09:37 PM
i sleep with the fan on high, and play music at all times when i'm awake usually, because there are mad dogs around here barking their ass off.
Man I know the feeling. I have to do the exact same things. Sometimes I even have to walk around my apartment with my ipod and earphones in, because it gets to me that much.

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-16-2009, 09:55 PM
You can throw some lemons or limes.

I don't know they might be too heavy

I can't think of nothing

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:58 PM
retard^^

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-16-2009, 10:01 PM
I thought u were talking about an annoying neighbor

A dog thats a crazy

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 10:06 PM
i think your fuckin crazy, you weirdo

The Hound
03-16-2009, 10:09 PM
I know you fish noel. Go and fish and go and put some fish up in the gutters, especially if it's near a window.

Not sure how feasable that would be, but it would stink something foul after a few days.

J-Cee
03-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Objects you could possibly Launch:

-A CAN/Jar of sardines (smashes leaving smelly sardines everywhere,dog may eat them causing no more bark)

-A Little jar of chilli powder(hope the dog eats it,wont kill it,but would disrupt its barking fits)

-Tomatoes(why not)

-ill think of some more

J-Cee
03-16-2009, 10:13 PM
ah yeh fish guts in a stocking to launch at the house is a good idea 2,ehe

Bobby Budknickers
03-16-2009, 10:15 PM
I know you fish noel. Go and fish and go and put some fish up in the gutters, especially if it's near a window.

Not sure how feasable that would be, but it would stink something foul after a few days.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yo

i used to do the same shit to chumps around the way back in the day

we would catch a rack of bass

cook some of em, eat them joints, but take a couple of the leftover whole ones and the guts and all kind of shit and put it in peoples whips, or gutters, or sheds. only to assholes tho, not just any unsuspecting mofo

btw, fishing is the best

check two
03-16-2009, 10:36 PM
They started adding something to anti freeze to get rid of the sweet taste, so kids and dogs wouldn't want to drink it anymore.

The Hound
03-16-2009, 10:44 PM
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yo

i used to do the same shit to chumps around the way back in the day

we would catch a rack of bass

cook some of em, eat them joints, but take a couple of the leftover whole ones and the guts and all kind of shit and put it in peoples whips, or gutters, or sheds. only to assholes tho, not just any unsuspecting mofo

btw, fishing is the best

It works though. I can remember this guy we didn't like way back in the days who went on holidays and his father left the back window of his car down (the car was inside their property and the side gate locked) so we rolled up to his house and egged it and while we did my friend jumped the gate and managed to pull the window down to unlock the door so he could wind the window bakc up after putting two fish underneath the front seats. That shit would have stunk something awful when they got back. Fucking summertime holidays for a few weeks.

A good one is to tie prawns up on the top of big curtains in people's houses. They don't know where the awful smell comes from and have NFI to check the curtains until the damage is done.

Bobby Budknickers
03-16-2009, 10:48 PM
LMAO

http://www.dram.org/rd/artwork/prawn.jpg

ingenious

fishy smells are the worst too

hard to get rid of and they make you not want to eat seafood

Mumm Ra
03-16-2009, 10:58 PM
throw the dog some food laced with mad laxatives yo. probably go back in the owners house and spray shit all over the place

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2009, 04:13 AM
chocolate wont kills dogs, only make them sick.

call the council - you may be the third and final call the council needs to take action, snitches get stiches i know but its not the dogs fault - its the owner, the dog is obviously kept locked up all day, i bet it doesnt get a walk, shit like that, dogs bark
when they are bored.

killing an innocent thing is never ok in my books, yes i walk down the street like monks making sure i dont step on ants.

noel411
03-17-2009, 04:32 AM
Yeah I'm thinking I'll have to call the council again if it keeps it up. After I posted this today it settled down a lot, and I let it be. But if keeps on having prolonged fits I'll call them again. I agree it's the owner's fault, but still can't help but feel evil thoughts towards the little cunt itself. I actually heard the owner trying to hush it a couple of times yesterday, and it just kept going on and on. Stupid soft bitch should have given it a good boot upside the head.

I'm liking the idea of fish and bait. I was gonna throw some frozen chicken gut yesterday, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to lob it far enough.

And fuck me, now that it's been mentioned I remembered throwing away a foul rotten tomato the other day. That would have been ideal. I must keep a stash of stinking, rotten shit downstairs, so I'll always be ready.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2009, 04:36 AM
here is an idea, let the dog out! let nature take its course

noel411
03-17-2009, 04:41 AM
Ha, I tried to ages ago, shortly after I moved here. The gate was locked with a padlock.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2009, 04:45 AM
we kidnapped a dog once, funny shit. it was not treated well, it was a friends nieghbours dog so we did'nt tell him, then he noticed we had his nieghbours dog - the one that was missing - so he snitched. fuckin punk.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2009, 04:46 AM
now......... my turn.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73586

Longbongcilvaringz
03-17-2009, 06:43 AM
This thread is killing me.

I suggest a Home Alone style neighbourhood prank war.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2009, 06:46 AM
........yeah flying paint cans n shit, knock that fucker out when he opens his door to go to work, then yell "i love micheal jackson"

The Hound
03-17-2009, 07:23 AM
Put some sort of heating device on the door knob.

Marbles outside of his door.

Kersone on the steps.

Use of life sized cut outs to make it look like you're par-taying

Longbongcilvaringz
03-17-2009, 09:35 AM
I need to watch Home Alone 1 & 2 again some time soon.

Up there as some of my favourite films.

Set up a flame which is activated when the dog walks into it's kennel and have it's water bowl filled with keroscene, so when it handstands and dunks it's head, the whole backyard will explode.

Injuries should be limited to a smoking hole in the dog's beanie.

Senator C. Palantine
03-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Set up a flame which is activated when the dog walks into it's kennel and have it's water bowl filled with keroscene, so when it handstands and dunks it's head, the whole backyard will explode.

Injuries should be limited to a smoking hole in the dog's beanie.

haha

Just when I thought there was no hope for you, faggit.

J-Cee
03-17-2009, 09:45 AM
throw cats over there fence.

Or buy a dog that looks the same but doesnt bark and replace it..if they find out then leave a msg in there mailbox saying uve took there dog for ransom,and request a substantial amount of money,then tell them to put the money in a neighbours mailbox(preferably an asian persons mailbox,asians would seem more likely to steal a dog)

J-Cee
03-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Maybe write the ransom note on the back of a chinese takeaway menu aswell.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-17-2009, 09:55 AM
haha

Just when I thought there was no hope for you, faggit.

Settle down dick weed.

I'm still going to be using the word 'nigger' a lot in a blatant attempt to be edgy and ironic.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-17-2009, 09:56 AM
throw cats over there fence.

Or buy a dog that looks the same but doesnt bark and replace it..if they find out then leave a msg in there mailbox saying uve took there dog for ransom,and request a substantial amount of money,then tell them to put the money in a neighbours mailbox(preferably an asian persons mailbox,asians would seem more likely to steal a dog)

hahaha

Senator C. Palantine
03-17-2009, 09:57 AM
Set fire to their house while they're asleep.

J-Cee
03-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Kill there parents if they are alive.

check two
03-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Why don't the owners bring the dog inside the house when it keeps barking? I don't understand the point of having a pet if you're going to leave it outside all the time.

And chocolate doesn't just make a dog sick, it is poisonous to them. Here's a list. Disclaimer from check two: This list isn't to assist with trying to hurt the dog.

***Poisonous Foods for Dogs***

Chocolate (contains Theobromine)

Onions & garlic

Pear pips, the kernels of plums, peaches and apricots, apple core pips (contain cyanogenic glycosides, resulting in cyanide poisoning)

Potato peelings and green looking potatoes

Rhubarb leaves

Moldy/spoiled foods

Macadamia Nuts/Walnuts

Alcohol

Yeast dough

Coffee grounds, beans & tea (caffeine)

Hops (used in home brewing)

Tomato leaves & stems (green parts)

Broccoli (in large amounts)

Raisins and grapes (damages the kidneys)

Cigarettes, tobacco, cigars

Nutmeg

Raw Potatoes

Turkey skin

Voltarin (in arthritis medication)-Very Fatal

Baby Food (can contain onion powder)

Citrus oil

Fat trimmings (Can cause pancreatitis).

Human vitamins containing iron (can damage the lining of the digestive system)

Large amounts of liver

Mushrooms

Raw fish

-http://www.mhhs.net/poisonous%20foods%20for%20dogs.htm

noel411
03-17-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm liking some of these ideas. Cheers for the suggestions.

Huggasaurus Sex
03-17-2009, 10:45 PM
u shouldve threw the eggs at the dog u idiot. just feed it antifreeze & he'll be in pooch heaven. trust me

ahahahahhaah @ "trust me"

EAGLE EYE
03-17-2009, 10:55 PM
and thats why i chose father time in my abusive camp counselor thread that was too real for these...

pussehs

KaramelSundae
03-17-2009, 11:15 PM
i think you should attack the owners not the dog....

poor thing probably keeps barking cuz its being neglected.

EAGLE EYE
03-17-2009, 11:19 PM

I live with dogs that get more attention than Young and the Restless sluts, yet they still fight like its mortal combat.

FatherSl!me
03-17-2009, 11:20 PM

VPOOGj6CmXc

Huggasaurus Sex
03-18-2009, 12:32 AM
http://www.dogownersdigest.com/news/library/chocolate-dog-poisoning.shtml

you won't do it. pussy.

snapple
03-18-2009, 09:10 AM
mmmaaaaadd ex-lax in some food and throw it at the dog......

buhahahhaa

Fatal Guillotine
03-13-2011, 01:56 PM
talk to the owners