PDA

View Full Version : let me know what yall think...

pecker2832
09-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Ive never posted lyrics on here but I write time to time. I think im allright but check this out and let me know what yall think...

yo this freestyle is for u fake MC wannabees,
ill match ur eyes to my black and blue wallabees,
haha liked that didnt you,
i only drop hot lines like the wu,
so u 50 rhymers better hold ur tounge,
cuz i havnt even begun to stung,
so next time bring sum real lyrics,
dont steal shit, do it on ur own merit,
but it really dont matter,
cuz my rhymes are phatter,
yours is straight bladder,
im sick of cleanin up shit on the battle floor,
peckerface killah aka MC janitor,
taming weak mc's like a matador

T-ribe
09-10-2005, 08:44 PM
That was what it was------

lets battle

I'll show you how to molest the rhyme game ___ dunnie

T-ribe
09-10-2005, 09:06 PM
I'll hit you so hard I'll close up ya vanacular, make ya loose weight no matter how fat you are/Fist of the North Star and you can compare to it/ folw so fluid a river runs through it/we can dew tha dew, meet me on tha highest moutain/ If the elevation don't kill you first, my rhymes will.... have you dout'n/ your whole ora, even ya exsistance/ at this very instance, you know that you got it twisted/ the thought of answering back/got ya heart skippin a beat/more like a heart mummer/ machine gunn rap. I pack all kinds of hefty burners/new kid on the block, got slaped like Tina Turner/this is that real you hear in ya tape decks,on a cd, or from the Dj spinnin his last set/ to get the party wet, I put in work to be a vet/this verse got you all puckered up, bet you have a hell of a time takin a shit/ and son this all that you get 15 min of my time,.2% of my mind, and a fuckin murder rhyme.

Solid.

Visionz
09-10-2005, 09:20 PM
pecker's first line was tight the rest was pretty simple, T-ribe stayed on point thru the whole verse. vote: T-ribe

T-ribe
09-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Good lookin Unseen love tha votes

T-ribe
09-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Peeps.let the man know what you think!

WARPATH
09-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Fist of the North Star and you can compare to it/ folw so fluid a river runs through it/we can dew tha dew, meet me on tha highest moutain/ If the elevation don't kill you first, my rhymes will.... have you dout'n

that's that mile high mentality
vote T-ribe

T-ribe
09-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Good lookin big C.S. shit is real in tha battle field... one love

TeknicelStylez
09-12-2005, 12:26 AM
witout a doubt t-ribe