PDA

View Full Version : What magazines do you subscribe to?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-17-2009, 12:33 PM
do you have any magazine subscriptions? now or in the past?

Ive been national geographic subscriber since i was 14

http://www.mobilitywatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/national-geographic.jpg

Shit illy imo, i normally read every article for the jewlez

Zander
03-17-2009, 12:34 PM
so what are wombies then?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-17-2009, 12:35 PM
idk, deleted

Senator C. Palantine
03-17-2009, 12:35 PM
I used to sucsribe to the Beano, for life lessons.

And free refresher bars.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-17-2009, 12:38 PM
yeah that was true but refresher bars were only like 10p anyway i have no idea how that was ever an incentive to put up with a closet homosexual cowboy

Senator C. Palantine
03-17-2009, 12:39 PM
closet homosexual cowboy?

you just exposed yourself as a Dandy reader, faggit.

bEaNo 4 LiFe

dezmond
03-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Viz

INF
03-17-2009, 12:50 PM
only one I got right now that I am subscribed to is Game Informer.

When I was a kid I would get sports Illustrated for kids. That Mag was the BEST! you got a poster every issue and they had trading cards too. I think I still got my old SIFK mags somewhere in my moms garage.

Magazines are sorta obsolete now that the net is in full effect. I dont see the need to read shit that I could read a month or 2 earlier than the mag prints it.

ALCATRAZ
03-17-2009, 12:53 PM
black people don't "subscribe"

cutn' heads
03-17-2009, 12:56 PM
only one I got right now that I am subscribed to is Game Informer.

When I was a kid I would get sports Illustrated for kids. That Mag was the BEST! you got a poster every issue and they had trading cards too. I think I still got my old SIFK mags somewhere in my moms garage.

Magazines are sorta obsolete now that the net is in full effect. I dont see the need to read shit that I could read a month or 2 earlier than the mag prints it.

haha... you dated yourself with this post. i used to love them shits...

dezmond
03-17-2009, 12:57 PM

And free refresher bars.

^^ How can it be free if you have to pay to get it?

Mumm Ra
03-17-2009, 01:09 PM
I was subscribed to some videogame magazines for forever until a couple years ago. And PC Gamer because I got it for free for buying something, and they kept sending me them for a year after my free trial was up.
I haven't gotten any in 1-2 years though, I gots the internets now.

narc
03-17-2009, 01:36 PM

And free refresher bars.

rep!

had that platinum beano club when i was 10
http://www.baggalutur.is/images/gestfrettir/gestfrett_829wigger_hair3.jpg

-The A to the Z-
03-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Imma subscribe to New Scientist once I'm finally done with school-level Science.

Yes sir, I loves me some Science.

Rame
03-17-2009, 02:04 PM
I get this digitailing magazine every month because of my work. It's free so I don't mind.

I'm not subscribed to anything else.

Every now and then I buy a XXL or Source magazine when I'm bored. They're expensive though so I don't think I'll do that anymore.
And sometimes I take gaming magazines home from work.

INF
03-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Here is what I used to do from the ages of 17 to at least 24 -

I would go to different grocery stores and round up about 9 mags a store and just walk out with them. Never got caught or bothered. The newsstand in a a grocery store chain is usually close to the door so you dont have to walk far. Just dont make Eye Contact with anybody.

I used to jack the major bookstores HARD. Borders , walden books , etc. I would kill it at the book store. Go in there with these pants I had specifically for liftin(they was 2 sizes too big) and just load up my belt line. Thats how I got started jackin mags cuz they hold everything together good. You make a row of mags around your waist then fit the novels in and then another row of mags and you straight.

Because of the internet though , I have no reason to steal information anymore.

Rame
03-17-2009, 02:38 PM
I wasn't talking about stealing though when I said I take gaming magazines home. They're free. :cheerlie:

INF
03-17-2009, 02:40 PM
I know , it reminded me of when I would steal though.