PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever been to Las Vegas?

Miliato
03-17-2009, 11:08 PM
I leave in about 1 day (thursday morning), staying at M.G.M. Grand for 5 nights. Going with 4 friends, be betting crazy down there...march madness, horses, roulette...poppin tags off every outfit. Anyone have any recommendations or thoughts?

KaramelSundae
03-17-2009, 11:11 PM
be prepared to lose your life savings.

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-17-2009, 11:31 PM
I've been there

Back in the day

It's a great place

Have fun

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Oh God YES, plenty, i love Vegas!:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70891

Food for thought:
Condoms and cologne.
Don't gamble.
Taxis are cheap as fuck, very reliable and fast.
See a show. It's DAMN worth it. I highly recommend LOVE, the Bealtes Cirque De Soleil.
Bitches are EVERYWHERE.
Try your hardest to stay AWAY from bars as much as possile. ONE half of a shot of any liquor will run you $12. So stock on drinks from the liquor store.

Miliato
03-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Oh God YES, plenty, i love Vegas!:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70891

Food for thought:
Condoms and cologne.
Don't gamble.
Taxis are cheap as fuck, very reliable and fast.
See a show. It's DAMN worth it. I highly recommend LOVE, the Bealtes Cirque De Soleil.
Bitches are EVERYWHERE.
Try your hardest to stay AWAY from bars as much as possile. ONE half of a shot of any liquor will run you $12. So stock on drinks from the liquor store.

haha thats whats up....im hoping to come back with a similar story. drink for free though as long as you gambling. sit down at a slot machine and wait for the girl, i know the game...been to Foxwoods a few times. definately looking forward to the females though. thanks for the advice. What you think of the MGM itself? hotel room n all?

lol my dad was telling me to stay away from the Cirqu De Soleil show. he said he went and wanted to shoot himself......a lot of almost naked, over-weight women pullin out dildos n shit

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-17-2009, 11:56 PM
^^I don't know what your dad saw but i assure you it was not LOVE by The Beatles. I went with grimey, cock-diesel mahfuckas and they stood up and applauded like little girls when it was done. Everyone had to pick up their jaw from the ground when it was over.

The MGM is niiice. They got lions inside a big glass box and fly young breezies everywhere. Have a good time. The rooms are great and when you wake up your boogers are crystalized from the cold crisp air.

EAGLE EYE
03-17-2009, 11:58 PM
god damn, my cousin lives like 40 minutes away and I havent been yet.

Maybe when the next raise comes this summer I'll by my aviators, skins, cooler, beers and airfare.

and maybe a snap bracelet. bitches love snap bracelets.

Miliato
03-18-2009, 12:09 AM
The rooms are great and when you wake up your boogers are crystalized from the cold crisp air.

mine will be regardless...ima be on that lyndsey lohan the whole time :9

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-18-2009, 12:12 AM
^^ "White girl, white girl,,,,,"

diggy
03-18-2009, 01:11 AM
sounds like fun

beautifulrock
03-18-2009, 01:33 AM
be prepared to loose your life savings.how do we not know the difference between loose and lose at this point? You people been getting educated by Skampoe?

Miliato
03-18-2009, 08:39 AM
^^I don't know what your dad saw but i assure you it was not LOVE by The Beatles. I went with grimey, cock-diesel mahfuckas and they stood up and applauded like little girls when it was done. Everyone had to pick up their jaw from the ground when it was over.

Emperoles, the name of the show he saw was Zumanity...my mistake

kurupt_kw
03-18-2009, 08:53 AM
The MGM is a very nice hotel. I went to the UFC there in November.

Definitely go check out the Hard Rock hotel. The women there were incredible. Hot girls all over the place. They also have some tight asses dancing the stripper poles. Saw Mike Tyson outside too.

There is a sweet strip club off the strip called Little Darlings. That place is full strip and because of this they can't sell alcohol there. They used to have a fridge outside where you could leave your shit but they don't anymore. Just buy a case or two of beer and stash it somewhere outside and it will be fine. You can get a "hands on" dance for $30. Cabs will tell you it's shitty because every strip club pays the drivers to drop people off but they don't get as much per person at Little Darlings so they try to take you somewhere else. Little Darlings is smaller but probably the best strip club.

KaramelSundae
03-18-2009, 06:44 PM
how do we not know the difference between loose and lose at this point? You people been getting educated by Skampoe?

lol nah not skampoe....but drunken monk & zigzag lol cunts.

Dokuro
03-18-2009, 07:17 PM
nope but i was in japan last week