PDA

View Full Version : would you talk CharlesJones off a bridge if he was bitching like a bitch ?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-18-2009, 08:32 AM
seriously, would you talk someone down off a bridge if you were the only person around, like in yes man ? the what about charles jones, the person who only notices hate and bad things that happen, or would you let him jump and end the sadness ?

*puppy dog face*

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 08:35 AM
I'd dial up U God, and pass the phone, let him handle the situation.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2009, 08:37 AM
I'd go to pieces.

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 08:38 AM
If it was someone who really had something to live for I'd talk them down or find someone who could...but in charles jones' case why bother??? That man refuses to see the silver lining. Let him jump. He was gonna end up under the bridge one way or another anyways.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-18-2009, 08:42 AM
hahahehehehahahah its true tho, why make n effort for people that wont do the same. jump charles - maybe we will save some oxygen.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2009, 08:46 AM
The man who appreciates life the least is the one you want to save.

He has gleaned no enjoyment from life thus far.

The oft chance that in the future he may enjoy one moment, is enough to keep him alive.

Someone who enjoys their life immensely has done everything they could have hoped for.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-18-2009, 08:50 AM
I would nudge his(Charles jones) ass a little just to see if he was serious about jumping.....

NIGHT MAYOR
03-18-2009, 08:53 AM
thats an emo outlook at life, i have enjoyed life to the extremes, BUT i still need to carry my surname on because im the last male in my family to do so, so that theory is debunked, wankers that sit around not doing shit are the ones you want to die, more petrol, more water, more females, etc, etc, etc. let them wither away and die, if it was'nt for modern tech evolution would have weeded them/you out a long time ago *smiles powerfuly at sean*

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 08:54 AM
How inspirational!!! @ Bateman

I still wouldn't save charles tho...I really don't think he would appreciate it. HE posted a a thread and people gave him suggestions and ideas. He dismissed them all except those offered sympathy (which he did not need). homelessness is not inevitable as he feels it is. He can get around it once he stops the "woe is me" shyt.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-18-2009, 08:54 AM
I would nudge his(Charles jones) ass a little just to see if he was serious about jumping.....

rofl - *off to bed*

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2009, 09:45 AM
thats an emo outlook at life

I don't understand that

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2009, 09:46 AM
So, what qualifications does someone need to have for you not to willingly let them throw themselves off a bridge to their death in front of you?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 09:50 AM
when im trippin

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8633/bateman2.gif

snapple
03-18-2009, 09:50 AM
hes a human being....i feel like its my obligation to try to save his life for the moment...

despite the fact that his posts generally annoy me...

but whatever just cause someone is spoiled, crazy, and foolish, doesn't mean they deserve death.

TSA
03-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Charles jones doesn't read other people's posts. He probably doesn't listen to out people's words in real life.

i would bust out laughing if i saw it, but the decision is his and though i can add my input it doesn't really matter. After all we'll all die, so its really not about prolonging the length of a miserable existance, its about enjoying what you get and got.

Charles seems pretty unable to do this because he places his value as a human in jobs, and black women's feet, but I would tell him that its ok to jump, but he should give life another shot an focus on other more internal sources of happiness.

I would then play the latest Willy D banger to lure him away from the bridge.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 09:56 AM
I would start talking about ignorant black men, see if he could handle it.

If he could, I would then play some Hillside Scramblers, and wish him luck in the afterlife.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2009, 11:13 AM
when im trippin

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8633/bateman2.gif

That's pretty good.