PDA

View Full Version : best or worst race combo

b-dolo
03-18-2009, 10:50 AM
Was with my friend last night celebrating st. pat's day. Dude is half irish, half black, we call him a migga(mick-nigga), we got to thinking,what would be the worst or the best 2 race-ethnic combo's to be. the best we thought would be half black, half japanese. worse might be some combination of mexican, jew, white southerner.

TAURO
03-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Irish is not a race, it just means he's half white.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Any mixed race human is genetically superior. This isnt just my opinion it has been studied and proven.

But the idea of anythin Irish being genetically superior does stretch that to a point of debatability.

TSA
03-18-2009, 10:57 AM
it was until the law was passed saying it wasn't.

i know a red nigga that is the joke of the town. He's black and has red hair and freckles, we call him donald mcdonald.

dudes a trip. he once called for a time our during a heated fight, robbed perkins and ask the manager to take him 'where the money was at' which was a closed room that allowed everyone to call the police in the other room (aka the resturant), and god sonned by yours truely when he tried to confront me for busting out laughing everything he was mentioned.

on a good note he like wutang.

i went on a date with a bitch i came to find out was a gutter whore that ...almost married him. when she brought him up and how much of a thug he was i almost pissed myself.

i then decided to have her pay for everything cause wtf lol. Really bitch?
she was fine though and had an enormous ass.

TSA
03-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Any mixed race human is genetically superior. This isnt just my opinion it has been studied and proven.

But the idea of anythin Irish being genetically superior does stretch that to a point of debatability.
who do you become genetically superior?

like it weeds out all the 'bad' genes?

i dont believe this. though mix ppl look good if your into that type of thing.

btw the best combo is black and anything. black and russian looking russian is mindblowingly hot..womenwise.

INF
03-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Being Black and White is a gift and a curse. Somehow I caught an anti-aging gene . I'm 29 lookin 19.

TSA
03-18-2009, 11:19 AM
lol all black ppl have an anti aging gene.

you did get an over active U-god gland though.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 11:20 AM
im pretty sure the best mix for a woman looks wise is half italian half black and half japanese.

or half indian half white and half black and a quarter white

basically brazilian.

theres been alot of japanese brazilian mixing going on, those countries have links

also german women can actually be hot, spanish tend to be too gypsy, italian pure breeds tend to be to manly featured sometimes, big chins and noses etc

indian women pure breeds are too hairy and occasionally too dumpy and horse-faced

english white women are fucking viking trolls of the underworld that should all be living under a bridge somewhere

irish women are pretty hot, with dark hair and deep eyes, the good celtic look not the red head celtic

brazilians dont count in the debate as that would be unfair to the rest

Visionz
03-18-2009, 11:43 AM
im pretty sure the best mix for a woman looks wise is half italian half black and half japanese.

or half indian half white and half black and a quarter white

basically brazilian.

theres been alot of japanese brazilian mixing going on, those countries have links

also german women can actually be hot, spanish tend to be too gypsy, italian pure breeds tend to be to manly featured sometimes, big chins and noses etc

indian women pure breeds are too hairy and occasionally too dumpy and horse-faced

english white women are fucking viking trolls of the underworld that should all be living under a bridge somewhere

irish women are pretty hot, with dark hair and deep eyes, the good celtic look not the red head celtic

brazilians dont count in the debate as that would be unfair to the restThat's some interesting math you're working with there

I've witnessed many a hot women come from the half black/ half-korean combination. I've seen it go bad too but its far outweighed by the titaliscious goodness.

TAURO
03-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Im sorry but latinas of the three mix combo win it everytime.

Native indian
Spanish european
Black african

BEST SEXULA EVAH!!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/LaZonaModelos05.jpg

Visionz
03-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Im sorry but latinas of the three mix combo win it everytime.

Native indian
Spanish european
Black african

BEST SEXULA EVAH!!
until they get pregnant anyways :=)

TAURO
03-18-2009, 11:53 AM
until they get pregnant anyways :=)

Im not even gonna lie, thats kinda true.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 11:54 AM
i cheated with a native american from canada once. well she cheated with me on her German boyfriend ahahahahahah, she was from the ojigwu tribe? something like that, it sounded nigerian thats all i remember. i think she lived across the sea from chicago whatever that big body of water is called there.

anyway point being she was hot. a little short and stocky, but still hot, great fuckign skin color.. id never even considered native americans before, i didnt even know they can just be normal people not dressed up in Elk skins and Eagle feathers lol i didnt.

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL...I didn't even know indians still existed. They're like mystical creatures n shyt.

Blacks n Asian mixes either turn out really really sexy or pie-faced and fat. :(

Puerto ricans and Asians make gorgeous ppl...

But honestly it's beautiful people in ALL races as long as their parent's mix properly.

A question for the aussies...Do aborigines only mate with other aborigines??? It seems like they ALL LOOK THE SAME....EXACTLY the same like they never ever stepped outside the fam. They scare me.

Visionz
03-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Im not even gonna lie, thats kinda true.
Which leads me to wonder, if you're married to a hispanic chick do you hold back on planting seeds in fear of her blowing up on you?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 12:02 PM
A question for the aussies...Do aborigines only mate with other aborigines??? It seems like they ALL LOOK THE SAME....EXACTLY the same like they never ever stepped outside the fam. They scare me.

Mate?

lol do they mate with each other??

hahahaaha who the fuck says mate, theyre not wildlife

ALCATRAZ
03-18-2009, 12:06 PM
im mixed and while i wont say im superior i do get fuckin DROVES of pussy because of it

DROVES nigga....

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Mate?

lol do they mate with each other??

hahahaaha who the fuck says mate, theyre not wildlife

LOL...iono...they're primative looking, I figured they "mate"...they probably have sex strictly for recreation.

TSA
03-18-2009, 12:30 PM
wow. that was remarkably ignorant and offensive.

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 12:37 PM
wow. that was remarkably ignorant and offensive.

Yeah, it was...

TSA
03-18-2009, 12:40 PM
theres alot on indians (compared to other places) here.

indians and nergoids make good mixes but really 90% of mixed ppl look good, the look is a bit too saturated for me though. I like hot full blown white black asian and whatever elses, mixing is like cheating

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Everyone is gonna look the same eventually. They're all gonna blend together and be bronze with wooly hair like Jesus. The day that happens he will come back and pick up his kids and it will be the end of the world.

YUP.

ROLL THE CREDITS.

TSA
03-18-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't buy into this. there's way to many asians for there to be and a balanced mix. and they dont get pussy or let you fuck.

so yeah, everyone except da chinks will look totally different i think, in the US and Europe though.

TSA
03-18-2009, 12:55 PM
infact i think the mixing will reach a natural equilibrium and stop.
im not big on the belief that new phenomia will take over the world

like internet and robots and U-god saying "daddy long caddy"

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:01 PM
infact i think the mixing will reach a natural equilibrium and stop.
im not big on the belief that new phenomia will take over the world

like internet and robots and U-god saying "daddy long caddy"

LOL...I don't think it will ever stop until there's one race of people with the perfect bronze tan and black pantene pro-v perfect hair. Asians will blend in there too so no one will have split ends. It's gonna be great...just wait and see....

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2009, 01:02 PM

You negroes mate with each other?

They all look exactly the same to me.

I scare them.

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:07 PM
You negroes mate with each other?

They all look exactly the same to me.

I scare them.

We don't mate (our LAST intention is to recreate) but we DO FUCK like animals!!!

The white bitches luv it!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Sounds suspiciously unlikely to me.

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:09 PM
If you don't believe it, phone a friend....

ALCATRAZ
03-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Everyone is gonna look the same eventually. They're all gonna blend together and be bronze with wooly hair like Jesus. The day that happens he will come back and pick up his kids and it will be the end of the world.

YUP.

ROLL THE CREDITS.
like jesus u say

TSA
03-18-2009, 01:14 PM
I dont even think there will be a total blending of everyone in america. there's too many white ppl. i think there will be a solid 'minorities united' race which will obviously have where in there, but there's too many white ppl (right now) for everyone to come out mixed.

unless they import dimes from singapore, bring em on tour.

also, i was wonder with you HEBROOS and divine black men, are mixed ppl...the devil?
cause they're not...original pepelz. and to top it off then have DEVIL dna.

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
like jesus u say

yes...like jesus...is there a discrepancy???

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:30 PM
You see how this thread just went from talking about several different races to one big bronze race??? Therefore, The world will do the same...WE ALL KNOW THAT WU-CORP IS THE ULTIMATE REFLECTION OF THE "REAL WORLD"...LMAO~

DUMBO
03-18-2009, 02:53 PM
somalian

TAURO
03-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Which leads me to wonder, if you're married to a hispanic chick do you hold back on planting seeds in fear of her blowing up on you?

No because while she may not have the figure anymore she would be a great mother to your children, that you can count on.

diggy
03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
beauty comes in all colours

it is just that beauty is rare and there are more ugly people

i don't know what the best race combo would be, but just as long as they look hot when young and old, that is the best combo

Dokuro
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
the irish are the nigger of the white world

but you know what this hole thread pesis my of
being irish,somalian,sioux, and puerto rican you all should be ashamed

diggy
03-18-2009, 11:56 PM
the irish are the nigger of the white world

but you know what this hole thread pesis my of
being irish,somalian,sioux, and puerto rican you all should be ashamed

make sense please

Visionz
03-19-2009, 12:12 AM
No because while she may not have the figure anymore she would be a great mother to your children, that you can count on.word up to that, peace fam

narc
03-19-2009, 03:17 AM
half latina-half black
half black-half white
half white-half asian

hottest chicks ive seen

seriously

snapple
03-19-2009, 11:48 AM
.....you people are sick....best and worst race combination!?.....sickos....

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-19-2009, 05:33 PM
half latina-half black
half black-half white
half white-half asian

hottest chicks ive seen

seriously

im half black half white but im a guy but theres another mulatto girl @ school id Vadge attack...id say black and asian might do it but black and rican too...ive always said ricans are the black asians and asians are the white ricans,

drippie k
03-19-2009, 06:47 PM
spanish tend to be too gypsy
oh really fool
http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/14178/normal_Elsa_Pataky_03.jpg

http://www.verycool.it/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/monica-cruz-bikini-1-02.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-19-2009, 07:14 PM
^lol i was buggin. I like spanish chicks of course, it was a joke.

Spanish chicks never cut their hair though, why?

snapple
03-19-2009, 10:24 PM
^^no bitch gonna get her hair done for u ghostlaced...waste 70 dollars on a lame like u loooolll