PDA

View Full Version : "da Nappy Dugout"

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:26 PM
IYO...what makes a vagina "good" or "bad"??? What's your preferrence? Tight, lightly lubed cooch that grips your cock and almost breaks it? Sloppy, gaping cooch that you can act a fool in without the threat of injury, etc...I'm just curious....

My guy always proclaims I have the best vagina ever created but what makes it so???

Hmmmmm?????

SKAMPOE
03-18-2009, 01:30 PM
secondary vigina are the worsts

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Skampoe!!! You been diggin out secondaries???? Ewww...

SKAMPOE
03-18-2009, 01:38 PM
yes, i fucks all the secondary pussies round herehttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1341/1465184712_a9f3ea21e4_o.jpg

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 01:40 PM
LOL...whatever makes ya blood flow til tha cum blows....do you buddy!!!

snapple
03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
what makes a pussy good?

whos pussy it is mainly....

better be taken care of.....

bitch who knows how to groom and clean herself....

STD free pussy....get tested...get paps bitch....

pussssssssaaaayyyyyyy <3

GRANDMASSIVE.
03-18-2009, 03:59 PM
a good snapper does the trick for me

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-18-2009, 04:03 PM
IYO...what makes a vagina "good" or "bad"??? What's your preferrence? Tight, lightly lubed cooch that grips your cock and almost breaks it? Sloppy, gaping cooch that you can act a fool in without the threat of injury, etc...I'm just curious....

My guy always proclaims I have the best vagina ever created but what makes it so???

Hmmmmm?????

Your guy is just being nice. No offense, but you look as though you have a malodorous, sloppy pussy with ingrown hairs.

Feel free to prove me wrong/right with pictures.

EAGLE EYE
03-18-2009, 04:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ahahahahhahahaahahahha!!!!!

she has ingrown hairs strong as 7-Test "deep sea fishing line"

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-18-2009, 04:51 PM
ahahaha @ truwizdumb hooking a chilean bass using only her ingrown pubes and natural mackerel scent

LORD NOSE
03-18-2009, 06:19 PM
what kind of shi..................................

EAGLE EYE
03-18-2009, 06:50 PM
ahahaha @ truwizdumb hooking a chilean bass using only her ingrown pubes and natural mackerel scent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MACKERAL SCENT!!!!

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF A BLOOD WORM CAME CRAWLING OUT THAT SNOOCH OR TO SEE CHUM FALL OUT HER ASS CRACK!

http://drjanephilpott.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/mackerel.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2009, 07:01 PM
hahah! way to backfire a thread completely

TruWizDumb
03-18-2009, 09:07 PM
/\___/\____/\________________________

They killed it...ugh.

diggy
03-18-2009, 09:09 PM
if one could pour one's favorite drink in a vagina, and then drink it out of the vag with a straw, that is some good vagina!

diggy
03-18-2009, 09:24 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/07/04/wide-wine-cp-4341451.jpg

DJMethods
03-18-2009, 09:57 PM
Never had to fuck a girl using lube, get that shit soaking little niggas.

diggy
03-18-2009, 11:50 PM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2008/01/03/halftonmum460.jpg

KLIION JENSEN
03-19-2009, 07:06 AM

all guys say that to thier girl to make sure we get it again.......besides, its bullshit, my ex-wife got the best pussy ever, that shit got wetter than the Pacific and stayed tighter than something really really tight, trimmed & groomed to perfection, clean.....only problem was.....she could'nt fuck for shit......she could lay there & get fucked...but hey.......oh yeah, thats another thing that makes good pussy....that you know how to work it....

FatherSl!me
03-19-2009, 07:11 AM
, my ex-wife got the best pussy ever, that shit got wetter than the Pacific and stayed tighter than something really really tight, trimmed & groomed to perfection, clean.....only problem was.....she could'nt fuck for shit......she could lay there & get fucked..

co sign

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Any vagina that is wrapped around my shlong is a good one to me.

diggy
03-19-2009, 07:18 PM
maybe the best pussy is the one with the overgrown labias (think back to that Skampoe thread)

after you bust off, you use the labias like tissue to wipe yur dick clean

Killa BB
03-20-2009, 12:09 PM
The correct answer is that any Vagina that is connected in any way to my bloodline is by and large the BEST... it's common knowledge...

FatherSl!me
03-20-2009, 12:11 PM
stfu & post the twat^^

PALEFORCE
03-20-2009, 01:20 PM
stick candy or choclate in the pussy and try to lick it out

TruWizDumb
03-20-2009, 01:21 PM
=/ No thanks... ^

diggy
03-20-2009, 03:23 PM
stick candy or choclate in the pussy and try to lick it out

when i use to work at JDS, a spanish dude told me he liked 'lollypop-pussy'

when i asked him what is that, he said it is when u take a lollypop, insert it in pussy, take it out, and lick it

i looked him in the face and he was absolutely serious

i thought that was weird

but i heard that sugar in the pussy could cause yeast infections, so it is really not a good idea to do the 'lollypop-pussy' thing

TSA
03-20-2009, 03:37 PM
maybe the best pussy is the one with the overgrown labias (think back to that Skampoe thread)

after you bust off, you use the labias like tissue to wipe yur dick clean
why would you do that?

also truwiz, why would you post about your vagina in detail on a site that you..family members...visit.

any vagina is good. ppl say stuff about tightness or whatever but that's not a factor at all. Unless you have a needle dick it should all be firm and tight enough.

my ex had a freakishly tight vagina and it caused complications when she first had sex cause she passed out, and it hurts, for her, to have sex for too long.
i didn't really care though.

but i wouldn't say it made anything better, it ain't that big a deal, pussies pussy and all guys will save you have good vagina cause prior to busting a nut your in a state of frenzy and will say whatever the fuck.

then afterwards your like, dude no she doesn't, but say it anyways for the fuck of it.

good sex is really about, imo, all the other stuff like the feeling, person, intimacy, and all the other things that go with.

KLIION JENSEN
03-21-2009, 05:50 AM
good sex is really about, imo, all the other stuff like the feeling, person, intimacy, and all the other things that go with.

you big girl.........good sex is about putting her feet over her shoulders, holding her down & pounding in that pussy like an oil rig on speed.....love making is about all that shit you said.....

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 08:34 AM
stfu & post the twat^^

Why do people keep suggesting that we show our Vaginas when they know damn well we won't... freakin Breath Wasters...

you big girl.........good sex is about putting her feet over her shoulders, holding her down & pounding in that pussy like an oil rig on speed.....love making is about all that shit you said.....

LOL... I missed You KLEE-YON!

KLIION JENSEN
03-21-2009, 08:49 AM
LOL... I missed You KLEE-YON!

wow, finally, someone that knows how to pronounce my name :) lol, and i missed you too Gavin, hows it goin ? lol, j/k

but some snatch shots would be good ladies, i guess you cant all be as strong & as comfortable with your bodies as Blackula, lol...

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 08:51 AM
LOL... Don't even go there... if that happens to be her preferred method of Vagination... I can't knock it... but me personally... I can't get down like that... sorry punkin...

KLIION JENSEN
03-21-2009, 08:58 AM
lol, its all good, i'll wait until i come out to America next year....peep it that way....