PDA

View Full Version : donate hurricane relief

Grim Reapa
09-10-2005, 08:51 PM
ya'll seriously time fo the wtc to take sum action collect sum change and donate to the redcross fo hurricane katrina relief

go to think.mtv.com

or redcross.com

bless those muthafuckaz in Nawlens

KBOS
09-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Yo, whatchu really need to do is donate through one of them companys where they donate the same as you donate for the hurrican victims. Like if you give $200 they give $200 so you give $200 and the people who need help get $400. Get my logic?

JASPER
09-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Storm in een glas water.

Take swimming lessons you floatfucks

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Yo, whatchu really need to do is donate through one of them companys where they donate the same as you donate for the hurrican victims. Like if you give $200 they give $200 so you give $200 and the people who need help get $400. Get my logic?
Fuck off! Get on ur governments ass man. Stop wastin money fightin "wars" n help yer own people.

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 09:30 PM
I have donated $$ to the families there and also the animals......also I donated some clothes. Donations r very important not just for situations like this......every year I donate to 3 different charities.......it's very important b/c one day one of us may need those donations......

JASPER
09-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I just read 'donate urinal relief'

What the fuck is wrong with me...

hurricanes are not a laughing matter

Definitive X
09-10-2005, 09:33 PM
I just got a whole heapin' pile of my clothes together, along with two pairs of shoes...I'm 6-5, so maybe one of my shirts can house someone, I dunno (bad joke)...look at it this way: give clothing if you can afford to replace it. If not, then donate the little stuff: buy a toothbrush, a tube of Crest, soap, shampoo, whatever, and send it down to Houston (where most of the evacuees are staying)...

AND ONE MORE THING...

Don't get it twisted: these people are not refugees. They are not running away from one nation and searching for shelter in another: THE ASTRODOME IS NOT A REFUGEE CAMP. Mainstream media uses the word "refugee" a lot, and whether intentional or not, this is forcing the average American to think that these people are as foreign as South Africans. These people are EVACUEES, nothing else. Just figured I'd drop knowledge on y'all.

PEACE.

KBOS
09-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Fuck off! Get on ur governments ass man. Stop wastin money fightin "wars" n help yer own people.
What the fuck man? Read what I said again, find a company that will match you're donation. It works like this, donate say... $200 (or any amount) and they will also donate $200 (or whatever the amount you're donating is) so the money you donated is doubled and then sent to redcross or something similar. The company my dad works for and many other companys are doing this.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:47 PM
What the fuck man? Read what I said again, find a company that will match you're donation. It works like this, donate say... $200 (or any amount) and they will also donate $200 (or whatever the amount you're donating is) so the money you donated is doubled and then sent to redcross or something similar. The company my dad works for and many other companys are doing this.
I didnt mean nuttin man. Its a good idea. But im givin nuttin. Thats why yall got a government, pitty they doin fuck all though.

Definitive X
09-10-2005, 09:54 PM
I didnt mean nuttin man. Its a good idea. But im givin nuttin. Thats why yall got a government, pitty they doin fuck all though. True, but if this same tragedy befell Scotland, I know that millions of people in this country would clothe someone over there...sometimes it is better to act in the little ways than in no way at all...but no one expects you to do anything you don't want to...

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Who knows if shit would even get to NO anyhow.

Kriszy Substance
09-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I have donated $$ to the families there and also the animals......also I donated some clothes. Donations r very important not just for situations like this......every year I donate to 3 different charities.......it's very important b/c one day one of us may need those donations......
Very true QOP...good for you...I have charities I am involved in too...always wish I could do more though...ya know? But I guess every bit counts....

http://www.rocksubstance.com/

^^my bands site...you will see there on the main page we are doing a fundraiser show on this coming Monday night...hope it goes well...already have a good amount of people saying they are coming...I will let you all know how much we managed to raise for New Orleans...I wish I was closer so that I could open my home to some fo those people....but instead I will open my heart and do my best to help out....

Good job to all who have already helped in some way. Much respect.

Grim Reapa
09-10-2005, 10:03 PM
or donate to radioshack whatever u pay they'll match it

say u give $300 they'll give $600 dollars back to the relief efforts

KBOS
09-10-2005, 10:06 PM
or donate to radioshack whatever u pay they'll match it

say u give $300 they'll give $600 dollars back to the relief efforts
Yeah, thats the way to donate!

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Very true QOP...good for you...I have charities I am involved in too...always wish I could do more though...ya know? But I guess every bit counts....

http://www.rocksubstance.com/

^^my bands site...you will see there on the main page we are doing a fundraiser show on this coming Monday night...hope it goes well...already have a good amount of people saying they are coming...I will let you all know how much we managed to raise for New Orleans...I wish I was closer so that I could open my home to some fo those people....but instead I will open my heart and do my best to help out....

Good job to all who have already helped in some way. Much respect.

Very generous......I hope ur fundraiser goes well.......u'll receive nothing but blessings for ur efforts......

444trumpets
09-10-2005, 10:24 PM
i contributed some funds yesterday

lets keep this movement going yall
its our country yo

keep it alive its as little as 5 dollars yo donate a little yall or a lot

peace 4.4.4 trumpets

444trumpets
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
thats coo too man all love

peace 4.4.4 trumpets

Grim Reapa
09-10-2005, 10:29 PM
sthut the fuck up^ donate a lil bit is all man u don have to donate money u can donate clothes lil toothebrushes toothepaste for ppl u have NOTHING

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 10:32 PM
i aint giving my money to nobody for shit just look at all the money thats been donated already i mean whats it really going toward? we did some other shit went grocerie shopping and past out food to the people that came here from the NO.
It goes towards the people and rebuilding.......I mean, just take a step back and look around u......suppose all of that was gone and all u had was what u had on......wouldn't u want some help?

444trumpets
09-10-2005, 10:34 PM
do what you can
help those americans in need yall
come yo nerves mutha fucka

09-10-2005, 10:51 PM
Where does that money go?
Do you really think/believe, that money can/will, help/save those people?

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 10:52 PM
To the folks that lost everything and rebuilding.........

444trumpets
09-10-2005, 10:54 PM
as in the words of napolean dynamite

"where do you think!" "idiot!"

09-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Never mind.

444trumpets
09-10-2005, 10:56 PM
no shit help your fellow americans

peace 4.4.4 trumpets