7) Don't Hide - 0:49
8) Sea Foam 0:43
9) 66614 - 1:26
10) Beat for Twista - 1:24
11) T can't get with me - 0:48
12) Fuck Faces 1:09
13) In the back of the wrong car - 1:22

http://sharebee.com/de9a1b61

This is a quick Instrumental EP in the vein of the "one take". I recently switched to analog sampling and this is a collection of different stuff I was picking up in the first week or so of sampling different. There are no overdubs. This is 2 track mixing.Straight up sample and drums with a lil extra sometimes (added synth).

System 0 is something that wasnt gonna happen as a DL but while writing to some of the System 0 tracks I really enjoyed this lil mix of instrumentalness (even as gritty or amaturish as they sound).

Following this will be a full length Free Album with lyrics (no guest) and it will be called "System". System has went from "Touching the Bottom" to "Riding the Galaxy" and is now staying finalized as "System".

I would like to send out my apologies to those that have been waiting on something to listen to. I just want to always make sure to put out a proper product or listening experience and I get lost with the time it takes.

anyway enjoy and blaze some for ya boy. 1

Boss_Digger
03-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Im about to download and I will get back to you tomorow fam

LOvin the retro artwork too!!:clap:

Sinapse
03-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Curious to hear some analog shit...lol

DrunkenMasta303
03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
yea the artwork is very dope...dloading NOW...got my weed ready lol...i'll be bakk...

INF
03-20-2009, 03:27 PM
good luck ya'll

Boss_Digger
03-22-2009, 04:30 AM
nice to see someone getting down and being original, sounds like you had a lot of fun making this and to be honest it was more fun to listen to than I expected!! I really liked Not "ever", the way you started it then had that epic pause was dope cos its a heavy beat, your head starts to nod and then your left like what the fuck!!!! Then eventually it drops back in again and its all good. Rolled was another one I liked nice and mellow, but to be honest I enjoyed them them all cos there was lots of different sounds and all very original.

props INF Dope work man!!!

INF
03-22-2009, 12:05 PM
You da MF Man 7th!!! I'm glad you liked it and heard it right. Thanks a lot.

INF
03-22-2009, 11:30 PM
GIMMiE LOVe Y'all

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080124/roscoe-jenkins_l.jpg

The Prime Sithesizah
03-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Reviewing right now..

The Prime Sithesizah
03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
This tape has full ingenuity.. nothing.. actually NOTHING like this has ever been dropped on here.. I'm feeling everything about this tape.. just different from what's normally heard and reviewed.. automatically a favorite of '09.. anyone disagreeing is on some mono shit.. this reminded me of Robert Moog, literally.. jus made me wanna watch the documentary again yo lol.. word on everything... Classic Abstract Music..

Keep doin ya thing, Inf... really wasn't expecting this!! You're a GENIUS!

INF
03-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Man ... Wow ... thanks Prime!! Its nice gettin my propers from you and 7th cuz I know ya'll be workin hard on the craft everyday. I would appriciate feedback from anybody but its nice to get it from Real MF's that know whats up and what its like with this music thang.

PEACE PRIMe , good lookin out peepin game. 1

The Prime Sithesizah
03-23-2009, 10:43 AM
This is a MUST-GET.. for the simple fact that it exemplifies the art of what FL is capable of and can offer.. the way you put this tape together was just amazing, short but wayy stronger than many other EPs and LPs out there.. like, anyone and everyone could adapt to these sounds.. it had the overall concert and intermission vibes going on and everything... this is why producers should stick to FL, because of masterpieces like this yo... again, much much props Infinity!

That "Rolled" track is on heavy rotation right now... WORD!

anyone reading this, download this.. immediately!

THE MASON
03-23-2009, 10:52 AM
dl'ing now.... i ll be back with a review soon

THE MASON
03-23-2009, 11:13 AM
I really enjoyed this tape. It has a really dope vibe to it, definitely that type of shit you put on to smoke too. The best thing about it, imo, is the flow of the album. All the beats are really solid but the flow of the album is really what captivated me. Each beat lines up nicely with the next one, and each has its own unique sound and still keeps with the theme of it all.

I cant say i have a personal favourite though, none really took over the whole tape or stood out, not a bad thing always, just each beat was consistent but nothing crazy over the top. If I had to pick a favourite it would be, In The Back Of The Wrong Car.

Overall very dope listen, was a great start to my morning lol, cant wait to hear the album.

Peace Inf and props

INF
03-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Peace Bronze!

Glad you enjoyed the listen! I'm getting great Feedback here. These are all perfect points that ya'll are bringing up of System 0 - The flow of the album , the minimalism , the sounds and vibe that go with them.

thats too Ill that ya'll can see that without me having to point it out or type about it a lot. I know I did a good job now for real for real.

I love the flow of System 0 , thats why I made it a DL.

my favorite track right now is In the back of the wrong car too ,lol. I was surprised that ppl like "Rolled". Thats ill cuz its one of my least favorite.

Thanks for big upping me on the arrangement though Bronze. The arrangement of the tracks is how they were made. I went from one to the other but never thought of how the last one ended. By the time I tagged everything and listened to it in full I was Surprised at how the arrangement fell like that cuz I didnt really even try with that.

Big up for listening and reviewing. I got rep going out to you Bronze and also Prime , I just gotta wait cuz I maxed out my reps for today.

1 ya'll

INF
03-23-2009, 07:54 PM
I really enjoyed this tape. It has a really dope vibe to it, definitely that type of shit you put on to smoke too. The best thing about it, imo, is the flow of the album. All the beats are really solid but the flow of the album is really what captivated me. Each beat lines up nicely with the next one, and each has its own unique sound and still keeps with the theme of it all.

I cant say i have a personal favourite though, none really took over the whole tape or stood out, not a bad thing always, just each beat was consistent but nothing crazy over the top. If I had to pick a favourite it would be, In The Back Of The Wrong Car.

Overall very dope listen, was a great start to my morning lol, cant wait to hear the album.

Peace Inf and props

This is a MUST-GET.. for the simple fact that it exemplifies the art of what FL is capable of and can offer.. the way you put this tape together was just amazing, short but wayy stronger than many other EPs and LPs out there.. like, anyone and everyone could adapt to these sounds.. it had the overall concert and intermission vibes going on and everything... this is why producers should stick to FL, because of masterpieces like this yo... again, much much props Infinity!

That "Rolled" track is on heavy rotation right now... WORD!

anyone reading this, download this.. immediately!

repped9:|6

GZAjector
03-24-2009, 12:18 AM
DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRACKS ARE TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, just bullshittin.

DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE BECAUSE IT'S THE ECTO-COOLER.

this is my shit for real. i thought i was ready once i pressed play, i had a bunch of other shit on my browser, a poker game going on, some other shit, just fucking around.

nah, i had to close all that shit out and start over. some of this is that underwater cloud space dream shit i used to hear in the womb.

i put a few certain tracks on repeat though and fell out for about an hour.
good stuff dude, i'd like to hear more sometime soon. keep up the good work.

ERN-DAWGY
03-24-2009, 12:21 AM
yo whats good imma peep this after work tomrrow

pz

LORD ZERO
03-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Downloading Now, Be Back!

INF
03-24-2009, 12:01 PM
DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRACKS ARE TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, just bullshittin.

DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE BECAUSE IT'S THE ECTO-COOLER.

this is my shit for real. i thought i was ready once i pressed play, i had a bunch of other shit on my browser, a poker game going on, some other shit, just fucking around.

nah, i had to close all that shit out and start over. some of this is that underwater cloud space dream shit i used to hear in the womb.

i put a few certain tracks on repeat though and fell out for about an hour.
good stuff dude, i'd like to hear more sometime soon. keep up the good work.

BIG UP!!!!1

yo whats good imma peep this after work tomrrow

pz

Downloading Now, Be Back!

Good lookin out.

12weLvE
03-24-2009, 12:08 PM
I ll def check this out fam.

Complex
03-24-2009, 04:30 PM
sounds wild... imma check it out...

12weLvE
03-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Mad love fam.

DOnt Hide is my shit... wish a lot of these were longer.

In the back of the wrong car is crazy too haha.

Rolled is another one I really like.

Beat for Twista Dirty, but clean.

66614 is some other shit.

Very quick review, but I peeped and it was comfortable trip man lol.

+ Rep

ERN-DAWGY
03-27-2009, 10:31 AM
holy infinity haha this is definatelly different yo, there is some bangaz on here for sure but the tracks are pretty short...i enjoyed it tho

good shit

peace

Sinapse
03-27-2009, 11:38 AM
T Cant Get Wit Me - fresh funky and outerspace shit at the same time, nice
66614 - really liked this one, made me wanna rhyme
Beat For Twista - nice shit here mad mellow, crackling maybe a hair too loud
Cherries - more of the same kind of vibe feeling the spaced out shit, would like some longer
Counting - drums on these beats all sound real interesting i like them, this beat was more bland but the i really like the drums
Dont Hide - the drums work was a bit more chaotic on this, not one of my favs but the beat has a good dark vibe that adds to the tape
Fuck Faces - chea this shit is tight, feeling it a lot, spaced out but those drums are ridin
Back Of Wrong Car - I can see why people likin this one round here, its got that sinister vibe to it..grimey as fuck, but its not one of my personal favs...i like the rhythm on a lot of the other joints more but this one has an ill vibe
Just Us - this was cool, its fuckin way out there but i can rock with this man, i am really enjoying this EP thus far...it original without sounding corny or contrived
Not Ever - haha this one is wild, these beats are all mad weird and stand alone as they are but lot of them make me want to rhyme
Intro - obviously shit loaded out of order...gettin to the intro now....
Rolled - this shit got a butter rhythm to it
Sea Foam - very ethereal vibe to it...ah man, wish it was longer just getting carried away then it ends...

Man this was really dope man, each track is interesting...I will def play this EP again man and I dont do that but with a handful of beat tapes or w/e it may be that i d/l, but this is fresh and like I said it sounds original without being corny like lotta shit that be 'out there' sounds...

PEACE

INF
03-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Hell YEah!

Peace to all ya'll. I'm glad everybody is digging it.

I tagged the tracks with their correct order so if anybody had them load in the wrong order then you might wanna check out how you put it into your media player. Idk , I tested that all out before I uploaded it but maybe it might be that if you try to throw it in iTunes then maybe it puts it in the wrong order. I use WMP.

never the less here is the track listing to it -

1) Intro - 0:15
2) Not Ever - 0:48
3) Cherries - 0:39
4) Just Us - 1:23
5) Rolled - 0:52
6) Counting - 0:34
7) Don't Hide - 0:49
8) Sea Foam 0:43
9) 66614 - 1:26
10) Beat for Twista - 1:24
11) T can't get with me - 0:48
12) Fuck Faces 1:09
13) In the back of the wrong car - 1:22

Seriously , I'm real thankful for the feedback from all of you. Thats the illest. I would apologize for the length of the EP but I cant do that. These short cuts is how I like to get down sometimes. I can definatly feel ya'll on it sometimes though when I hear the tracks myself but I remember why I do it and its all good.

Sin , MAD PROPS on that track by track you wrote up.

PEACE

Boss_Digger
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
I like the fact that the beats are short!!! some beat tapes can get boring after a while if there very loopy, if they havnt got constant crazyness going on like a lord B tape or there not blessed with the final element (rhymes) then beat tapes can loose peoples listening attention very quickly and they skip through it anyway!!! Thats a lot of the reason why I enjoyed this tape cos its fast paced and catchy!!! No fucking around just pulls the rug from underneath you as your getting into it and on with the next one!! props again fam this is a dope joint you got here!!

Shitao
04-04-2009, 11:28 AM
My favs tracks:

Beat for twista: really cool beat. Outro beat to me. Good hard drums, sweet melody sample with nice reverb delay on it. Floating beat love it.

Don't hide: love it again. Simple melody sample, grimmy drums on it with great end loop pattern. Rockin!!

Fuck Faces: abstract sample. Good job specialy on the hi-hats and the strange toms. Once again floating vibe.

Just us: You have flip this sample like a beast. With highhhhhhhh hi-hats and looooooooooouuuuuuddddddddddd kicks. Interesting really.

Not ever: a great short beat too.

Really strange project man and I like it. Reminds me a real sleep on project on this forum, Noodles by akabrownsugar. Different sounds but a same vibe. Grimmy, short with simple but really effective drumskit. Really this is one of the most minimalist project I have listen on the booth. And one of most "personal". Keep it up man. Please :).

INF
04-04-2009, 01:50 PM
My favs tracks:

Beat for twista: really cool beat. Outro beat to me. Good hard drums, sweet melody sample with nice reverb delay on it. Floating beat love it.

Don't hide: love it again. Simple melody sample, grimmy drums on it with great end loop pattern. Rockin!!

Fuck Faces: abstract sample. Good job specialy on the hi-hats and the strange toms. Once again floating vibe.

Just us: You have flip this sample like a beast. With highhhhhhhh hi-hats and looooooooooouuuuuuddddddddddd kicks. Interesting really.

Not ever: a great short beat too.

Really strange project man and I like it. Reminds me a real sleep on project on this forum, Noodles by akabrownsugar. Different sounds but a same vibe. Grimmy, short with simple but really effective drumskit. Really this is one of the most minimalist project I have listen on the booth. And one of most "personal". Keep it up man. Please :).

Wow.

I dont know what to say man, thanks for listening and I'm glad you dug it.

I can only hope to keep pleasing ya'll and hope to knock it out the park one day for all ya'll. Word up.

INF
04-04-2009, 01:51 PM
I like the fact that the beats are short!!! some beat tapes can get boring after a while if there very loopy, if they havnt got constant crazyness going on like a lord B tape or there not blessed with the final element (rhymes) then beat tapes can loose peoples listening attention very quickly and they skip through it anyway!!! Thats a lot of the reason why I enjoyed this tape cos its fast paced and catchy!!! No fucking around just pulls the rug from underneath you as your getting into it and on with the next one!! props again fam this is a dope joint you got here!!

word.

INF
04-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Man I just found out that the sample for "Rolled" is used in a beat for Krayzie Bone's Album Thug Mentality 1999. Its a song called "Smokin' Buddha".

I was sitting and listening to random bone thugs on youtube and then I hear it and me and my wife look at each other like "WTF?!?"

that sux cuz I thought I was being obscure. The sample was Hall and Oats.some live Hall and Oats at that.