PDA

View Full Version : How Come Fat Black Girls Think They All That?

Mic Tyson
03-19-2009, 09:19 PM
anybody else notice this? first, they all loud and shit, louder than black girls normally are. then they think that they are fine as fuck and that every nigga wanna get wit em, when they really ugly and fat as fuck. they also talk the most shit about everybody like they dont have nothin wrong with them or they arent 100 pounds overweight theyselves. im just tryin to figure out why the fat ones act like this. and its almost all of them thats why im makin a post. its not just one or two that ive seen, its

ALMOST ALL OF THEM

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-19-2009, 09:23 PM
because they put on a brave face and a front in the reality that most black women are single and without men as alot of black men are deserting them for white womens.

and black women dont think white men are interested in them.

so they act that way as a defense mechanism to save them falling into deep suicidal depression because no one wants to be with them. they also turn lesbo alot.

Mic Tyson
03-19-2009, 09:26 PM
yeah but the fat ones is on a whole nother level with that shit. and theyll try to fight you if u say some shit about em. they aint scared of no niggas and they almost hit like men too

EAGLE EYE
03-19-2009, 09:29 PM
We've already had this discussion. Yea they suck at life and have this false sense of superiority when most men would rather stick their dick in a can of refried beans.

On the contrary fat white sluts know to keep their mouth shut or the white man will stick them in a wood chipper and re-insulate the walls of his luxorious house.

How about dem Rubiez?

Zander
03-19-2009, 09:51 PM
yo send these loud cuties my way son

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-19-2009, 09:57 PM
^ Homo

We whites turned discriminating against perceived outcasts into an art. I know more ways to ruin a person's day the you'll have days to ruin.

"Your eyes are too close together and your mother wears whorish makeup."

Dokuro
03-19-2009, 10:16 PM
only gravy knows

Zander
03-19-2009, 10:18 PM
how am I homo for wanting that sweet p.u.s.s.y.

???

BRONZBODY
03-19-2009, 10:39 PM
.......man this is getting old guys............

DUMBO
03-19-2009, 10:43 PM
imo fat black girls look better than fat white girls because they have enough ass and breasts to create the illusion of femininity. there is nothing, i repeat nothing, more disgusting than a fat girl with a flat chest. i can't even imagine what that would look like naked. probably like a fat nigga on "little britain"

Mic Tyson
03-19-2009, 11:13 PM
imo fat black girls look better than fat white girls because they have enough ass and breasts to create the illusion of femininity. there is nothing, i repeat nothing, more disgusting than a fat girl with a flat chest. i can't even imagine what that would look like naked. probably like a fat nigga on "little britain"

ROFL

JasonD
03-19-2009, 11:17 PM
On the contrary fat white sluts know to keep their mouth shut or the white man will stick them in a wood chipper and re-insulate the walls of his luxorious house.
ROFL

most of them are just so insecure that they have learned to fight anyone who fucks with their confidence.

snapple
03-19-2009, 11:28 PM
why are most kids on here completly retarded and ignorant? i mean...they think they actually kno shit about what goes on in the world.....they think theyre above everybody....

MORE THEN HALF OF YOU BASTARDS

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2009, 11:59 PM

ha, stop kidding yourself.

Anyway, this thread was done about a week ago.

Mic Tyson
03-20-2009, 12:12 AM
damn i aint know this shit was already done

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Basically it was concluded that fat chicks feel this way because they are encouraged to by guys who are unable to associate with better looking chicks.

And these guys do this because they feel inadequate as they can only hit "fick" broads.

(additionally, i guess some guys do actually find fat chicks attractive)

The Hound
03-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Check the signature.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2009, 12:36 AM
haha

I forgot about that explanation.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 01:07 AM
i can answer that easily

ALCATRAZ
03-20-2009, 02:22 AM
cause unlike you they dont give a fuck about what people think about them

DJMethods
03-20-2009, 02:35 AM
My thread was better, and should've been classic'd.

netscape check two
03-20-2009, 01:38 PM
cause unlike you they dont give a fuck about what people think about them

^^ Likes to try to hook up with obese black women with jerri curls.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 10:01 PM
hahAHAHAHAHAHA

EAGLE EYE
03-20-2009, 11:11 PM
why did i stay in tonight with all this tax return money?

oh right.

On the grind for work. Friday nights are blending into Tuesday nights. I dont remember the last time I slept right. Hopefully I wake up on my uncles beach in Hawaii and it was all just a bad dream.