PDA

View Full Version : Fat Girls Suck

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 12:13 AM
dick very well,theyre always hungry and need something in their mouth

EOM!!:yessad:

Hollow Dartz
03-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Fat girls give great head. And believe it or not fat girls get fucked by people you wouldn't even think....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 12:19 AM
fam,u hit the nail right on the head

the world needs fat girls,they bring a good balance to the equation,sometimes these skinny ass hoes fail to bring all the goods

oh and i dont mean obese whales so lets get it right people

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Fat girls suck.

They are all not that ugly , but they suck

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 12:28 AM
suprisingly alot of em have preety faces..they just need help from society and i have devised the best diet for them

tie some meat to their waists and let some dogs loose on them,thall give em some good exercise

AND U ALL WONDER WHY THESE BIG PILLERS OF MOUTH ACTION LOVE ME

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 12:31 AM
im taking applications

line up all you FAT girls,theres enough gravy to pass around and fill ya big asses:cheerlie:

diggy
03-20-2009, 12:32 AM
i heard on the news that fat women get more sex then non-fattys

but that is not too surprising, cuz wherever i turn, all i see is fattys

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 12:35 AM
and because they give it up easy without a fight,its funny,they the ones that could prolly wrestle u to the ground and reject a nigga but they will let u hit instantly cause they know they gotta get it while the getting is good,but some of these skinny ass hoes wanna put up a fight...welll if then,take ya stanking ass pussy and go burn some other sucker..offcourse,some skinny hoes are cool,i guess its all relative huh

personally,id fuck everyone woman on this planet just to own their souls so im good

diggy
03-20-2009, 12:45 AM
the thing i don't like about fattys is that they are too heavy

and you can't do a stand-up-fuck while lifting and landing her on the dick

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 06:03 AM
haha,i hear that

Edgar Erebus
03-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Fat girls suck.

They are all not that ugly , but they suck

Of course they suck.

I mean, that's the point of a female, besides cooking and cleaning, right?

L~>1<~NKS
03-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Word Life

and when they've got big breasts?

Strap your self in nigga!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 11:46 AM
haha..see?

its all in the technique yo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 11:47 AM
you my friend,are a real man,if the whole world had this mentality which i totally agree with,the world would be such a better place indeed:dududu:Of course they suck.

I mean, that's the point of a female, besides cooking and cleaning, right?

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-20-2009, 12:20 PM
My only problem with fat girls is their hygene. Around 85% of fat girls constantly sweat even while sitting down. They got stank ass breath and gross hair. And when they try to be sexy, the outcome is quite the opposite.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Say No To Obese Girls My Friend

check two
03-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Yeah, like I've said plenty of times, if you're hanging around a fat chick, and she doesn't like to give head, lose her quick. It should be mandatory for all fat girls to give head. Cause the only three things that fat girls are good at are:

1. Blow jobs
2. Pushing the baby stroller down town to get her wic check, while the father of the kid is long gone
3. Eating all kinds of disgusting food, of course

Mumm Ra
03-20-2009, 06:17 PM
ive only been with one fat chick but goddamn right she did not disappoint in the gobbling factor

BRONZBODY
03-20-2009, 08:13 PM
but see it goes both ways.....fat niggas(like myself) are god like when it comes to eating pussy...which is why women should try us out....at least u wont go hungry.

DUMBO
03-21-2009, 02:37 PM
speaking of which, i'm expecting a fat visitor. about 2 months ago a fatty from my work past came by to watch a movie. then she sent me an email about "next time, i'm going make things interesting". which of course means she's going to suck my dick. but i haven't been able to schedule her in yet with the girlfriend and crazy job and all. sometimes, late at night, i think about her fat face gobbling my man-spew with the vigor a gymnast.

blow jobs are like an out-of-body experience for the fatties. it's a moment when they feel like they are capable of physical exertion, when they may be actually doing something constructive for mankind.

begongo
03-21-2009, 03:09 PM
blow jobs are like an out-of-body experience for the fatties
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 03:17 PM
My only problem with fat girls is their hygene. Around 85% of fat girls constantly sweat even while sitting down. They got stank ass breath and gross hair. And when they try to be sexy, the outcome is quite the opposite.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/k1k2k3k4k5k6k7/obese.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-21-2009, 08:57 PM
blow jobs are like an out-of-body experience for the fatties. it's a moment when they feel like they are capable of physical exertion, when they may be actually doing something constructive for mankind.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahaha -dead-

Drunken Monk
03-21-2009, 09:02 PM
do u represent tha wu? gs?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2009, 09:22 AM
to the fullest my friend...and im still converting all the popcorn rap listeners to the real

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Primarily When I look at rating a female for sexual appeal I'm going down a checklist of things.

Face: Its primary importance for many factors. I can judge a girls head giving based on her face. Some girls just look like they'd be at home with a cock in their mouth. The central factor here however, is looking for attractiveness. I mean sure a girl doesn't have to be great looking to bust on her face and leave, but you want an attractive girl regardless.

Overall Build: Factors like height are irrelevant, but breast and ass size are pretty important as are the overall build. Generally an athletic build is important as it ensures a light build but not too skinny. Equestrians tend to be good here if only because i don't think it really hurts their chests capabilities.

Ethnicity: Not Black :p ...

Then I'd say personality/ Not being an emotional blemish on society.

Then closely followed cooking abilities. Cleaning is nice, but it doesn't taste good.

And to keep it on topic, fat girls as long as they aren't too fat are fine within the constraints of this. Sturdy is my limit. Past sturdy its chubby and that's not really good territory for attractiveness.

YungSunny
03-22-2009, 10:19 AM
^Can't handle a black chick.

IrOnMaN
03-22-2009, 10:27 AM
I'd say that 95% of the fat chicks I know are arrogant and coincided. They think that they're the shit and tough, which is NOT cool, especially the black ones. I believe I've already explain this ongoing problem regarding overweight black women in the past.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2009, 10:41 AM
thats just those dolphins tryna validate their insecurities

IrOnMaN
03-22-2009, 10:46 AM
thats just those dolphins tryna validate their insecurities

Maybe. You know what I'm talking about, right? I mean they think that they are truly the shit and it's not attractive at all. Most men like it but I don't. It's usually the guys who are bums.

Think about it. You'll see this successful overweight black chick with the bummy thug mofo. I see it ALL the time.}:|

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-22-2009, 10:47 AM
^Can't handle a black chick.

^ Can handle a penis?

Maybe I just find myself so attractive I only see beauty in people who look like me.

Maybe I don't want people to think my offspring is Arab?

Or Just Maybe I'm being racist simply for shock value and actually think its a silly thing to take seriously.

Besides your like 14, you don't even like girls yet. We can have this talk when your a few years older and a few STDs wiser about black chicks.

NIKLZ
03-22-2009, 10:51 AM
They're not "FAT" they're "BIG BONEDED".

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2009, 10:52 AM
haha i like this guy!!!:beer:

thats the lie i always tell them to feel better about themselves then they chow the fuck outta my dick...God humanity is great!

IrOnMaN
03-22-2009, 10:53 AM

Lol. There's NO such thing as "Big Bone". Just admit they're FAT! Most Americans are overweight.

check two
03-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I remember Bizarre's(from D12) bone structure being compared to a fit dude, and the fit dude's bone structure was actually a little larger than Bizarre.

Everybody knows that saying you're big boned is a bunch of crap. Just realize you're fat and ugly and deal with it, ya stupid bitches.

YungSunny
03-22-2009, 07:30 PM
^ Can handle a penis?

You had nothing better to come up with than a gay joke? :i

Maybe I just find myself so attractive I only see beauty in people who look like me.

So, you really can't handle a black chick? :i

Or Just Maybe I'm being racist simply for shock value and actually think its a silly thing to take seriously.

Says the dude going emo over a comment, that wasn't even that bad in the first place.

Besides your like 14,
Yeah, you don't have any good material do you?
you don't even like girls yet.
Says who? Your chicken noodle soup for the faggot soul book? :i
We can have this talk when your a few years older
How bout when you have enough swag to even address me.
and a few STDs wiser about black chicks.
Don't take your anger out on the whole black race just because you got burned numerous times by low-esteemed black girls.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/98/Uptownsaturdaynight.jpg
BLACK CONNECTION

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2009, 11:54 PM
lol wow

IrOnMaN
03-24-2009, 07:41 PM
We all banged at least one big girl in our lives. For black guys, it's a everyday thang.

PoH
03-24-2009, 07:49 PM
da big black ones are the easiest

IrOnMaN
03-24-2009, 07:56 PM
^^Are you sure about that? Because from what I've observed, the big black ones act like their tough and sexy with high ass confidence. I don't associate that much with people so how would I know.

To me, they think they're God's gift to men and think they're above all.

snapple
03-24-2009, 08:03 PM
"fat chicks are like mopeds....theyre fun till your friends catch u riding them"

forget what thats from lol....

Mic Tyson
03-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Says who? Your chicken noodle soup for the faggot soul book? :i

ROFL, this little nigga is pretty funny