PDA

View Full Version : Chick with nice rack puts them on the glass at a hockey game

Art Vandelay
03-20-2009, 05:16 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/florida-panthers-fan-exposes-herself.bmp

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2556342/hockey_game_boobs.swf

Koolish
03-20-2009, 05:18 PM
"if i was a girl i'd press my bare boobs up against glass in public just for the sexual thrill, THE SEXUAL THRILL"

-joe swanson

Anubis5
03-21-2009, 06:39 AM
Why is there cool whip on the goods?

Art Vandelay
03-21-2009, 01:24 PM
click the link. watch the uncensored video, not the youtube video

check two
03-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I heard that she was put into the audience to try and get more people to watch hockey games.

Art Vandelay
03-21-2009, 04:07 PM
i heard she lost 4 less nfc championship games than donovan mcnabb.

The Hound
03-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Ice Hockey has to be the gayest fucking sport on earth. Including gay wrestling.

TSA
03-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Ice Hockey has to be the gayest fucking sport on earth. Including gay wrestling.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahAHAHAH!!1
AHAHAHAAHHAHAHahahaAHAhahAHAHAHHH!!1
BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS

Art Vandelay
03-21-2009, 11:30 PM

that's because hockey is played by pussies.

GhRlMYRu0fw

JE4Yfn83X4I

aaum8lLJuJU

vweig43xYpM

3PfjG8KYaVU

The Hound
03-21-2009, 11:33 PM
I won't be watching those videos, but it's a faggot sport.

http://www.divshare.com/img/6776623-11f.gif

Real men do it pad and helmet free.

The Hound
03-21-2009, 11:35 PM
Hockey fags would leave in body bags if they played real men sports.

TRY4LWczBSk

The Hound
03-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Some Canadian gronk named Joey Kanchowsky would DIE if he were confronted with a real man sport

GvQWaZHY_s4

TSA
03-21-2009, 11:37 PM
idk what's happening to the water supply in australia, but when you can openly brag about rugby the reptilians have won

The Hound
03-21-2009, 11:40 PM
It's not rugby, faggot.

IT'S LEAGUE.

Real man sport.

Faggots get destroyed.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Stop the hate, this is about good tits.

Instead of fighting we should put up more film of tits, not argue about whether Rugby Players have more nads then Hockey players or whether soccer players are gay.

As far as I'm concerned, any sport with contact is good. Hell non contact sports are good, but they're not quite as good.

But mo titts

EAGLE EYE
03-22-2009, 12:51 PM
It's LEAGUE!

check two
03-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Yeah, show more tits, and concerning sports on ice, hockey is probably the worst one.

JasonD
03-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah, show more tits, and concerning sports on ice, hockey is probably the worst one.

i'm guessing you're admitting your homosexuality and would rather watch homos skate in tights (figure skating) or dykes with brooms (curling).

LMFAO bonerfarm posting some fags hugging eachother.

hockey is boring as fuck especially after the lockout but damn you are fucking RETARDED.

a bunch of fags wrestling with eachother in tight clothing usually would be regarded as homosexual but no, to you it is the manliest sport.

in hockey fights they take off their gloves so they are fighting bareknuckle sometimes the whole team including the bench, in your retarded unorganized sport they jump all over eachother and swing wildly like a bunch of unmanaged retards in a mosh pit.

stop hating like such a homo and go watch cricket.

The Hound
03-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Hahahah when closet Ice Hockey fans get mad.

check two
03-22-2009, 07:56 PM
i'm guessing you're admitting your homosexuality and would rather watch homos skate in tights (figure skating) or dykes with brooms (curling).

LMFAO bonerfarm posting some fags hugging eachother.

hockey is boring as fuck especially after the lockout but damn you are fucking RETARDED.

a bunch of fags wrestling with eachother in tight clothing usually would be regarded as homosexual but no, to you it is the manliest sport.

in hockey fights they take off their gloves so they are fighting bareknuckle sometimes the whole team including the bench, in your retarded unorganized sport they jump all over eachother and swing wildly like a bunch of unmanaged retards in a mosh pit.

stop hating like such a homo and go watch cricket.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/2588626044_387f089a14.jpg

JasonD
03-22-2009, 08:21 PM
^upset? yeah, he's gotta be upset.

hockey sucks ass

im not fronting, since the lockout they put a bunch of pussy rules in place and slowly all the big hitters are being fazed out for "skilled" players.

but i'd still never watch your homo sports. LMAO

Art Vandelay
03-22-2009, 08:30 PM

hockey sucks ass

im not fronting, since the lockout they put a bunch of pussy rules in place and slowly all the big hitters are being fazed out for "skilled" players.

that's absolutely wrong. the big hitters weren't fazed out for skilled players. they just started enforcing the rules that the slow guys weren't allowed to hook and hold anymore to slow the skilled players down. the game is now faster with even bigger hits because of this.

HwCq9gd4hGI

XpBXdefDulU

The Hound
03-22-2009, 08:36 PM

hockey sucks ass

I was talking about you and I have no idea what you're going on about, either. League is a man sport. No helmets. No sticks. No tights. No padding that is three times the size of your actual body. Just brutality.

You wouldn't watch it because you would flinch everytime this happens.
BF4a3Yy0swQ

drippie k
03-22-2009, 09:12 PM
hockey sucks because its from canada and theyre just fuckin crazy

soccer is the real man's sport
and american football