PDA

View Full Version : WuCorp's Most Eligible Bachelor: Audition Thread

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 10:06 AM
The VagiNATION is hosting the first annual WuCorp M.E.B. Competition to find the most vag-worthy gentleman on the forum...

To enter, all you have to do is give us your NAME, OCCUPATION, GROSS ANNUAL INCOME, EDUCATION LEVEL and answer the question: "What makes you the Most Eligible Bachelor."
(in other words... why should the ladies stab each other in the back and pull each other's weaves out over you?)
Pictures may be included in your answer.

You have one week from today to get your entry in and show us what you got. Next Saturday we shal deliberate and I will ultimately decide who the winner is.
:king:

You will be judged on:
Your ability to communicate effectively through posting
You implied level of swagger
Your financial savvy
Your sensitivity/romanticism
Your physical attractiveness (if you show us your face)
& Whether or not you can get it

Here's where you get in... Now let's see how you fit in.

May the best man win!

Winner Gets NOODZ!

Drunken Monk
03-21-2009, 10:09 AM
The VagiNATION is hosting the first annual WuCorp M.E.B. Competition to find the most vag-worthy gentleman on the forum...

To enter, all you have to do is give us your NAME, OCCUPATION, GROSS ANNUAL INCOME, EDUCATION LEVEL and answer the question: "What makes you the Most Eligible Bachelor."
(in other words... why should the ladies stab each other in the back and pull each other's weaves out over you?)

You have one week from today to get your entry in and show us what you got. Next Saturday we shal deliberate and I will ultimately decide who the winner is.

You will be judged on:
Your financial savvy

May the best man win!

Winner Gets NOODZ!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJ7aU2i_0V4&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJ7aU2i_0V4&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ooooooo amammamamammaaa

Big Risk
03-21-2009, 10:14 AM

You will be judged on:
Your financial savvy

May the best man win!

Winner Gets NOODZ!

Hi, my name is Pete, I'm 20. I think I should win because I have a great job at the cheesecake factory which puts me at around $30,000 a year although I have a year of college in criminal justice. My swag level is through the roof and just about every bitch recognizes it when I walk up in a motha fucka. I'm handsome too. I know how to beat it/eat it up amazingly well. I mean I can eat a pussy so good bitches tell me I shouldn't be that good at it, which is weird cause its easy. I am the best man, I may not know all the gay internets insult combos like the rest of these clowns but my penis is big and I'm paid. Holla.

begongo
03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
and I will ultimately decide who the winner is.
:king:wow ... it could be ANYONE ... damn ... I wonder who that will be

INF
03-21-2009, 10:21 AM
u know 002 is comin with the nudes any minute now.

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 10:32 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJ7aU2i_0V4&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJ7aU2i_0V4&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ooooooo amammamamammaaa

What???

wow ... it could be ANYONE ... damn ... I wonder who that will be

No... Not ANYONE... Only one of those who posts an audition here... So unless you hit us with a do-over we're gonna have to count htis as your entry... and you're gonna lose?

u know 002 is comin with the nudes any minute now.

LOL! Of course, no thread is complete without them...

begongo
03-21-2009, 10:51 AM
No... Not ANYONE... Only one of those who posts an audition here... So unless you hit us with a do-over we're gonna have to count htis as your entry... and you're gonna lose?
lmao you refuse to see my point

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 11:00 AM
No.. I see your point... I just tried to ignore it... You think I'm gonna automatically vote STYLE the winner cuz he's my boo... But you're wrong... He hasn't even been on in a while and will probably never even see this thread let alone enter the contest... And even if he does see it... if it eases your mind, I'll forbid him from entering... is that better?

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi, my name is Pete, I'm 20. I think I should win because I have a great job at the cheesecake factory which puts me at around $30,000 a year although I have a year of college in criminal justice. My swag level is through the roof and just about every bitch recognizes it when I walk up in a motha fucka. I'm handsome too. I know how to beat it/eat it up amazingly well. I mean I can eat a pussy so good bitches tell me I shouldn't be that good at it, which is weird cause its easy. I am the best man, I may not know all the gay internets insult combos like the rest of these clowns but my penis is big and I'm paid. Holla.

LOL... I see you, Risky!

EAGLE EYE
03-21-2009, 11:14 AM
how old is your vagina in dog years B?

begongo
03-21-2009, 11:27 AM
No.. I see your point... I just tried to ignore it... You think I'm gonna automatically vote STYLE the winner cuz he's my boo... But you're wrong... He hasn't even been on in a while and will probably never even see this thread let alone enter the contest... And even if he does see it... if it eases your mind, I'll forbid him from entering... is that better?
it actually is

DJMethods
03-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Hahahaha at the nigga getting $30,000 and thinking he's paid! Hahahahahha.

I'm Dylan, an arrogant, self centered white boy from Australia. I work a full time job at the national football league in Australia, the AFL (Think NFL). Recently got promoted so I'm earning enough for me to be looking at buying my first house at 20 (ie 30 thou is what my PA is getting). DJ'd clubs but don't like the club DJ vibe, I wanna let girls up in the booth so they can have fun.

To be real I was like SKAMPOE as a kid. Grew up in a state housing complex, robbed, sold drugs, fucked hood rats, and saw some messed up shit. We got evicted and I had to get a job to survive so instead of being a lazy fuck, I worked. Went back to school and aced everything, and kept building. Was studying at Uni but with the promotion I decided it would be a year of building.

I gots money and smarts but fuck like I'm hood. Roll up to thousand dollar a head functions in fitted suits and shake hands with politicians I know on a first name basis.

But, I dont see the romance in hotels every weekend, I don't blow money on wommenz, much rather cook for them and watch a movie at home. Love the functions and love the class, but love a movie in bed much more. Girls think $1000 dresses are sexy, anyone looks good in that, real test is if they look good in your shirts half asleep watching bad TV and fooling around.

I actually don't wanna be in this competition at all, I just want to make all these other faggits feel like losers for not knowing they 120s and advancing.

Real recognise real and they lookin kinda unfamiliar.

DJMethods
03-21-2009, 11:54 AM
I am the white man thats holding you down, niggas.

I got your powers.

KLIION JENSEN
03-21-2009, 12:24 PM
i cant take part, i'm a married man, aint seen the bitch in about a year, but a technicality is a technicality

The Hound
03-21-2009, 12:55 PM
AFL is a faggot sport not cared about in the most important state of all Australia. Enough said.

LOL @ Risk bragging about $30k a year.

YungSunny
03-21-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm Dylan, an arrogant, self centered white boy from Australia.

Negative swagger points.

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 01:13 PM
how old is your vagina in dog years B?

Uh... 210? Why??? LOL... Please... PLEASE enter this contest. LOL

i cant take part, i'm a married man, aint seen the bitch in about a year, but a technicality is a technicality

LOL... you can still participate... this is WuCorps most eligible... not RL's most eligible...

Hahahaha at the nigga getting $30,000 and thinking he's paid! Hahahahahha.

I'm Dylan, an arrogant, self centered white boy from Australia. I work a full time job at the national football league in Australia, the AFL (Think NFL). Recently got promoted so I'm earning enough for me to be looking at buying my first house at 20 (ie 30 thou is what my PA is getting). DJ'd clubs but don't like the club DJ vibe, I wanna let girls up in the booth so they can have fun.

To be real I was like SKAMPOE as a kid. Grew up in a state housing complex, robbed, sold drugs, fucked hood rats, and saw some messed up shit. We got evicted and I had to get a job to survive so instead of being a lazy fuck, I worked. Went back to school and aced everything, and kept building. Was studying at Uni but with the promotion I decided it would be a year of building.

I gots money and smarts but fuck like I'm hood. Roll up to thousand dollar a head functions in fitted suits and shake hands with politicians I know on a first name basis.

But, I dont see the romance in hotels every weekend, I don't blow money on wommenz, much rather cook for them and watch a movie at home. Love the functions and love the class, but love a movie in bed much more. Girls think $1000 dresses are sexy, anyone looks good in that, real test is if they look good in your shirts half asleep watching bad TV and fooling around.

I actually don't wanna be in this competition at all, I just want to make all these other faggits feel like losers for not knowing they 120s and advancing.

Real recognise real and they lookin kinda unfamiliar.

*raises eyebrow* Hmmm... ok, ok... looks like we're gettin some competition started...

So far we got Big Risk & DJ Meth...

Potential Entries: Begongo & Mr. Jensen

So look at it this way... if you don't enter... you'll get beat out by one of these guys...

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2009, 01:19 PM
I currently don't have a job,

I am studying full time, but don't have a degree.

I spend any money that comes into my hands.

I look like a beatnik.

I swagger in a stationary position.

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 01:27 PM

I look like a beatnik.

Ahahaha... ok, we'll accept that...

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2009, 02:10 PM
I win or ...... what?

KLIION JENSEN
03-21-2009, 02:35 PM
So look at it this way... if you don't enter... you'll get beat out by one of these guys...

i suppose its better than getting beat OFF by one of these guys....

ok

32 years old

manual labour, in a computer parts warehouse, where my i earn punk ass minimum wage, i also work for my boy who runs a sound & lighting hire company, we go set up sound & lighting systems for parties, shows, club nights, music videos & shit like that, BUT, sales of bootleg dvd's, beats & my music all add up and that paper ends up in my pocket.... "i'm a hustler homie, you a customer cronie, got some dirt on my shoulder...fuck it, leave it..."

"my dress code is raw, nineteen ninety four,
jeans to my knees tims draggin on the floor, my
hoody so baggy it hides what i'm holdin, it
might be heat, drugs, it might be nuthin...."

my swagger is "fuck swagger, swaggers for you pussies that are uncomfortable with being yourself"

i'm a sexy sexy bastard, and if i was a chick i'd fuck me every hour on the hour......my dick game is vicious, my tongue game is perfection, and my fingers would keep you cummin rediculous......oh yeah, and i got a big tremendous white dick too.....

i'm not a drug addict but i blaze weed whenever possible, i dont drink (that much), i never been locked up, i dont have any baby mama's (at least no one told me if i do), i love my mama.......ummmmmmm.....dropped out of school a year & half before i was supposed to, but i'm more intellegent than most, went to college to study business, and went again to study art & design....and...i'm a qualified youth worker........i cook some of the best food ever - my fried chicken is magnificent.....

and lastly, my life does'nt revolve around what goes on on internet forums

thank you, peace

BRONZBODY
03-21-2009, 03:26 PM
im 27
im black
i get paid 20 bucks an hour working for microsofts competition
im in school as well
i have a car
live in a 3 story townhome
i eat pussy like theres no tomorrow
and my stomach isnt the only big thing on me.....

Dokuro
03-21-2009, 03:38 PM
NAME,-Dane Malcome
OCCUPATION,-super villain
GROSS ANNUAL INCOME,- I have my own money
EDUCATION LEVEL-gradate with honor at EU (evil university) PHD in biological and agricultural terror
ASSETS-floating sky base, volcano lair (currently being renovated) donít need a car I teleport
ACHEVMENTS- ethanol mass production, bio-meta-androids production, the death of eD,
AREAS OF INFLUENCE-Southeast Asia and northern California, wutang-corp

too bad im off the market huh

Killa BB
03-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Oh this is about to be fun...

(Big Ups to Freddy Mech who inspired the idea but has yet to enter...)

100pr00f
03-21-2009, 04:20 PM
how is it going my my name is Deraleek.
i am 25 and happy to say i am retired.
i am a mega million winner of a 358 million$ jackpot, i am currently traveling the world.
buying a new place to stay in every place i visit.
i am looking for ms right...to help me spend my money.
but for now i like to treat random lady's to a extravagant dinner at luxurious restaurant with the best tastes and the best wines one could ask for.
afterward i like to treat the night with a nice ride in helicopter over looking the best views.

i am white male very well trimmed and taken care of by the best services one can pay for.
every month i donate 10 grand to help children with no homes or food.

and i randomly go out and pay someones rent and food bills for the month. i enjoy helping others..its my job
and that their is why 100pr00f should get the noods.

will donate pics upon requests.

peace and have a lovely day

ALCATRAZ
03-21-2009, 05:18 PM
although I have a year of college in criminal justice.

are you a pig in training?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-21-2009, 05:50 PM
my names keana (no homo)
i drive a green honda
with legs like jane fonda

TruWizDumb
03-21-2009, 05:52 PM
????

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-21-2009, 05:58 PM
^lol

enough said.

beautifulrock
03-21-2009, 06:03 PM
NAME,-Dane Malcome
EDUCATION LEVEL-gradate with honor at EU (evil university) PHD in biological and agricultural terror
ASSETS-floating sky base, volcano lair (currently being renovated) donít need a car I teleport
ACHEVMENTS- ethanol mass production, bio-meta-androids production, the death of eD,

too bad im off the market huhThis is easily the gayest thing I read all week, and I read a lot of TSA posts.

Ninja
03-21-2009, 06:18 PM
NAME,- UNKNOWN

OCCUPATION,- NINJA

GROSS ANNUAL INCOME,- UNKNOWN

EDUCATION LEVEL- TOP MARKS AT SCNW (secret society of ninja warriors) UNIVERCITY

ASSETS- KATANA, SHURIKINS, ROPE, GREEN DESTINY SWORD, HAND CLAW, NUNCHUCKS

ACHEVMENTS- REACHING THE LEVEL OF A GRANDMASTER

AREAS OF INFLUENCE- THE WHOLE NINJA COMMUNITY

:D

TruWizDumb
03-21-2009, 06:24 PM
No.

Ninja
03-21-2009, 06:30 PM
:( (Lesbian)

Dokuro
03-21-2009, 06:57 PM
This is easily the gayest thing I read all week, and I read a lot of TSA posts.
this coming from a guy who whatches niptuck i mean if thats not gay then east hollywood is full of strait people

YungSunny
03-21-2009, 07:13 PM
NAME,- UNKNOWN

OCCUPATION,- NINJA

EDUCATION LEVEL- TOP MARKS AT Anti-Swagger UNIVERCITY

ACHEVMENTS- REACHING THE LEVEL OF A Faggot

Fixed.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-21-2009, 07:25 PM
hahaha im gunna win this puppy.

Dokuro
03-21-2009, 08:11 PM
NAME,- UNKNOWN

OCCUPATION,- NINJA

EDUCATION LEVEL- TOP MARKS AT SCNW (secret society of ninja warriors) UNIVERCITY

uhhh wouldent occupation be shinobi

if you realy were a ninja you would now that "ninja" is an insult geven to you by samuris witch means with out honor

and you would be a sanin if you hade top marks in the acadamy
and if you were a grandmaster thats called hokage

i hired a few ninjas in my time
i pafer the koga clan there reliable they get the job dun right

im sorry dude but i gotta call
http://www.thebullshitcard.com/bullshit.jpg

KLIION JENSEN
03-21-2009, 08:15 PM

you must've gotten a shitty education then, i'll let you work it out.....but dont be afraid to ask if you need help though...

Dokuro
03-21-2009, 08:20 PM
a musashi rolls in his grave
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CKi06M3E0NTirwEQ2AUYTzII-Y1F3_IoE2s (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BJx0SUJLFScHGL5XMxQWMn8W0Dau62FPhus-6AsCNtwHg1AMQARgBII_IgwY4AFD_uIKY-_____8BYMne6IbIo5AZoAGZyub-A7IBE3d3dy53dXRhbmctY29ycC5jb226AQk3Mjh4OTBfYXPIAQ LaAT5odHRwOi8vd3d3Lnd1dGFuZy1jb3JwLmNvbS9mb3J1bS9z aG93dGhyZWFkLnBocD90PTczODAzJnBhZ2U9M6gDAcgDBegD0A ToA4QE9QMAAQAEmAQA&num=1&adurl=http://www.musashiswords.com&client=ca-pub-8854125114595179&nm=7)

HANZO
03-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Im Rich.....

i think thats enough information.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Im Rich.....

You dont see many good looking rich guys (who arent movie stars)

beautifulrock
03-21-2009, 08:39 PM
You dont see many good looking rich guys (who arent movie stars)Are you looking or something?

I just have to say, I may be thick, but I don't get that post at all Lacey.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-21-2009, 08:44 PM
if you arent able to tell the female attractiveness difference between a balding, 40 yr, grouchy, fat man, from say Brad Pitt.......

.....YOUR REACHING DOUGH DOUGH

beautifulrock
03-21-2009, 08:48 PM
I still don't get it, what is your point?

TSA
03-22-2009, 01:28 AM
id say rich ppl look way better then poor ppl. that was a stupid post.

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Girls think $1000 dresses are sexy, anyone looks good in that, real test is if they look good in your shirts half asleep watching bad TV and fooling around.

he gets my vote so far

this coming from a guy who whatches niptuck i mean if thats not gay then east hollywood is full of strait people

its west hollywood, not east.

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm not in the contest.

Funny thing about my back, Juels, its located on my cock.

Big Risk
03-22-2009, 09:15 AM
are you a pig in training?

to be honest wit you I used to hate cops so much I wante to be one to change shit. but then you grow up and realize shit aint just black and white.

Big Risk
03-22-2009, 09:17 AM
and LMFAO @ people with no jobs talking shit about my 30k a year job at 20 years old.

SHRAP
03-22-2009, 09:28 AM
keep in mind that these australians is braggin on baggin australian girls, on a north american level their swag is equivalent to that of a tv movie character played by the dude from scrubs

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/zach-braff-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-8Y5S9Y.jpg

great dane stay bumpin his gums but the only pussy he gettin is his own pussy hand

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 04:07 PM
I'm not in the contest.

Are you sure you don't want in? You never know... somebody just may be rooting for you...

he gets my vote so far.

See?

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Rooting is one of those words that doesn't translate well between cultures.

If it's your sister rooting, I'm in.

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Rooting=cheering: hoping that you win... But I'm not sure if my sister is though... She's a self proclaimed Freddy Mech fan...

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Rooting in Australia = Fucking.

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 09:14 PM
lol

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Rooting in Australia = Fucking.

So......

wow... that's crazy... idk what to say about that...

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:16 PM
OK Ladies... Here's what we have so far... (Minus DJ Method's wasted entry... apparently he just wanted to show off...)

I look like a beatnik.

32 years old

manual labour, in a computer parts warehouse, where my i earn punk ass minimum wage, i also work for my boy who runs a sound & lighting hire company, we go set up sound & lighting systems for parties, shows, club nights, music videos & shit like that, BUT, sales of bootleg dvd's, beats & my music all add up and that paper ends up in my pocket.... "i'm a hustler homie, you a customer cronie, got some dirt on my shoulder...fuck it, leave it..."

"my dress code is raw, nineteen ninety four,
jeans to my knees tims draggin on the floor, my
hoody so baggy it hides what i'm holdin, it
might be heat, drugs, it might be nuthin...."

my swagger is "fuck swagger, swaggers for you pussies that are uncomfortable with being yourself"

i'm a sexy sexy bastard, and if i was a chick i'd fuck me every hour on the hour......my dick game is vicious, my tongue game is perfection, and my fingers would keep you cummin rediculous......oh yeah, and i got a big tremendous white dick too.....

i'm not a drug addict but i blaze weed whenever possible, i dont drink (that much), i never been locked up, i dont have any baby mama's (at least no one told me if i do), i love my mama.......ummmmmmm.....dropped out of school a year & half before i was supposed to, but i'm more intellegent than most, went to college to study business, and went again to study art & design....and...i'm a qualified youth worker........i cook some of the best food ever - my fried chicken is magnificent.....

and lastly, my life does'nt revolve around what goes on on internet forums

thank you, peace

im 27
im black
i get paid 20 bucks an hour working for microsofts competition
im in school as well
i have a car
live in a 3 story townhome
i eat pussy like theres no tomorrow
and my stomach isnt the only big thing on me.....

NAME,-Dane Malcome

too bad im off the market huh

how is it going my my name is Deraleek.
i am 25 and happy to say i am retired.
i am a mega million winner of a 358 million$ jackpot, i am currently traveling the world.
buying a new place to stay in every place i visit.
i am looking for ms right...to help me spend my money.
but for now i like to treat random lady's to a extravagant dinner at luxurious restaurant with the best tastes and the best wines one could ask for.
afterward i like to treat the night with a nice ride in helicopter over looking the best views.

i am white male very well trimmed and taken care of by the best services one can pay for.
every month i donate 10 grand to help children with no homes or food.

and i randomly go out and pay someones rent and food bills for the month. i enjoy helping others..its my job
and that their is why 100pr00f should get the noods.

will donate pics upon requests.

peace and have a lovely day

my names keana (no homo)
i drive a green honda
with legs like jane fonda

NAME,- UNKNOWN

OCCUPATION,- NINJA

Im Rich.....

So far, So... weird. LOL

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Peace.....

My name is Nakhi Allah
I am older than most of the people on this site
I have a culinary degree
I am currently a supervisor working in the seafood department at the local Pathmark
My posts are some of the greatest on this site(my music thread trumps most threads on this site cause it is so serious)
I am originally from Brooklyn N.Y. so I have a hustlers ambition(official bootlegger)
I am a of the Nation Of Gods And Earths so I treat women as Queens(only if the deserve to be treated that way)

pics:

My Lab:
This is where I get the hustle going....
http://i39.tinypic.com/14ndxdz.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/25ez8nq.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/iz2hrd.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/6sxa9u.jpg

Me as a likkle youth back in the 80's:
I stayed on the grind
http://i44.tinypic.com/2j0gjr4.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/23rjnro.jpg

Me as the Older God:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zsuzbr.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/24gj5u0.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/25ibx39.jpg

and in case you ladies are wondering I make beautiful kids:
my youngest seed Journey
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mfb2br.jpg

Your ability to communicate effectively through posting:
like I stated earlier my posts are legendary if you like music, movies and comics

You implied level of swagger:
well I personally think that the word "swagger" is a wasted term on a O.G. like me..."when I wake in the morning I piss excellence"

Your financial savvy:
again as stated before I go hard on the bootlegging tip(took the same mind state that I used to use for the chemical hustle and just applied it to the cd/dvd game)

Your sensitivity/romanticism:
well....I definitely know how to wine and dine a Queen..."every day can be like Christmas and every nit can be like a New Year's Eve.....The Sweetest Taboo........"

Your physical attractiveness (if you show us your face):
pics posted above

Do the Knowledge........

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:37 PM
^^Follow this example fellas!

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Damn. He wins just off effort.

Gotta ask questions about a guy willing to go to that length, but I applaud it all the same.

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 10:49 PM
points off for posting dj kay slays pic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zYaFP45lGWM/RyAmROVO6VI/AAAAAAAAAj4/_5s3_UhYKNg/s320/132754__djslay_l.jpg

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:49 PM

Gotta ask questions about a guy willing to go to that length, but I applaud it all the same.

Don't hate... Participate.

Nobody has won anything yet...

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 10:54 PM
I'd like to add my picture to the post

http://i41.tinypic.com/15o9gmx.jpg

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Gully.

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 10:58 PM
I was smacking the shit out of niggas for their snack packs at reecess, you best believe.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-22-2009, 11:00 PM

no need to ask questions
I was bored....

and I am curious to see what the outcome is gonna be after my detailed post.....

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-22-2009, 11:02 PM
points off for posting dj kay slays pic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zYaFP45lGWM/RyAmROVO6VI/AAAAAAAAAj4/_5s3_UhYKNg/s320/132754__djslay_l.jpg

dammit that joke has been running since I first posted a pic of myself years ago...I see it never gets old....lol

and actually you should be giving me points for the two of us looking so much alike

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 11:21 PM
i like kay slay when he was running with dipset....

lost mad points for trying to insult a judge.

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 11:22 PM
so far your entry has been the best

so you get some points back for the detail

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-22-2009, 11:24 PM
lost mad points for trying to insult a judge.

lol.........KaramelSundae

I was not insulting you at all...

the only female on here that I would out right diss would be Blackula...

all you other females get my utmost respect(until you prove you are not worthy off it)

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 11:27 PM
and actually you should be giving me points for the two of us looking so much alike

right.

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Karamel SONdae.

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 11:36 PM
http://jeanettes-celebrity-corner.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/lindsay-lohan413.JPG

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Karamel SONNED

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-22-2009, 11:38 PM
is that Britney Spears next to Lindsey Lohan?

SKAMPOE
03-22-2009, 11:38 PM
lol

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 11:40 PM
is that Britney Spears next to Lindsey Lohan?

nah its DJMETHODS

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 11:43 PM
I can be REALLY hurtful, and I imagine looking the way you do, you already have shot self esteem. Don't make me steal your powers.

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 11:44 PM
http://www.freshnews.in/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/samantha-ronson-and-lindsay-lohan.jpg

why you mad?

You guys look cute together

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm trying to have a serious relationship with TruWizDumb and you post shit like I'm having an affair. It's difficult enough living in different time zones without you fucking with my life.

Do you not understand love?

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 11:48 PM
I can be REALLY hurtful, and I imagine looking the way you do, you already have shot self esteem. Don't make me steal your powers.

hahahahahahahahhaha

Longbongcilvaringz
03-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Me not winning this would be hilarious.

And a sham.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-23-2009, 05:55 AM
Im FREDY the night mayor MECH, like nahki im older than most posters on here, but not as old as him (mine CAN be viewed over there <--) haha peace nahki, Im a Tradesman and have been for four years (9th year) building prestige kitchens and bars for the rich along with alot of other legal and illegal business ventures i would rather keep quiet.

For many years i have trained to be a fighter - but as of recently i have decided to stop training in gyms and keep fit at home hitting the bag, lifting wieghts and eating better. I live alone (no its not lonely) in a 2 bedroom apartment in a major CBD on the Gold Coast and take care of myself.

I own my car, i have very little to no debt, play video games, NEVER watch tv, no children, tattoo's but all under my shirt, im 75kg at 6'1, and I love dogs and the beach

Im definately going to the States next year when i get my long term service leave and maybe going to Amsterdam in July *taps nose*

Photo's:
work i have done
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/8b.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/6b.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/9a.jpg
My home town.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/SurfersParadiseQ1003.jpg
Meh!
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/SL370559rain.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image047.jpg
this is the only pic i have to show of my body which i have been told to put up
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/dooor.jpg

(it was taken by a female colleague as i talked to my body-corp at the front door of my apartment for making too much noise in the middle of the night, do i look angry ? she said it was my best photo ever (i dont take photo's with my shirt off normaly))

Big Risk
03-23-2009, 09:53 AM
I forgot the pictures...

http://i40.tinypic.com/zlqfyo.jpg
on the left. this was in the performers vip room 2nd floor of the fox theater in boulder when I opened up for pharaoh monche. notice the matching color schemes.
http://i43.tinypic.com/30iwfip.jpg
me having fun on stage
http://i39.tinypic.com/254xymr.jpg
then me as a young god in the 80s.

Mumm Ra
03-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Hello, my name is Lucid
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/Snapshot_20090223_4.jpg
I enjoy doing things and such
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/pimp.jpg
also noteworthy is me being awesome
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/party5.jpg
I'll choke a hoe if they look at me in a wrongful manner

Killa BB
03-23-2009, 05:09 PM
#'s 1-9
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1524920&postcount=57 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1524920&postcount=57)

Peace.....

My name is Nakhi Allah
I have a culinary degree
I am currently a supervisor working in the seafood department at the local Pathmark
My posts are some of the greatest on this site(my music thread trumps most threads on this site cause it is so serious)
I am originally from Brooklyn N.Y. so I have a hustlers ambition(official bootlegger)
I am a of the Nation Of Gods And Earths so I treat women as Queens(only if the deserve to be treated that way)

pics:

My Lab:

I stayed on the grind
Me as the Older God:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zsuzbr.jpghttp://i44.tinypic.com/24gj5u0.jpg

my youngest seed Journey

like I stated earlier my posts are legendary if you like music, movies and comics

well I personally think that the word "swagger" is a wasted term on a O.G. like me..."when I wake in the morning I piss excellence"

Your financial savvy:
again as stated before I go hard on the bootlegging tip(took the same mind state that I used to use for the chemical hustle and just applied it to the cd/dvd game)

well....I definitely know how to wine and dine a Queen..."every day can be like Christmas and every nit can be like a New Year's Eve.....The Sweetest Taboo........"

pics posted above

Do the Knowledge........

Im FREDY the night mayor MECH, like nahki im older than most posters on here, but not as old as him (mine CAN be viewed over there <--) haha peace nahki, Im a Tradesman and have been for four years (9th year) building prestige kitchens and bars for the rich along with alot of other legal and illegal business ventures i would rather keep quiet.

For many years i have trained to be a fighter - but as of recently i have decided to stop training in gyms and keep fit at home hitting the bag, lifting wieghts and eating better. I live alone (no its not lonely) in a 2 bedroom apartment in a major CBD on the Gold Coast and take care of myself.

I own my car, i have very little to no debt, play video games, NEVER watch tv, no children, tattoo's but all under my shirt, im 75kg at 6'1, and I love dogs and the beach

Im definately going to the States next year when i get my long term service leave and maybe going to Amsterdam in July *taps nose*

Photo's:
work i have done
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/8b.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/6b.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/9a.jpg
My home town.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/SurfersParadiseQ1003.jpg
Meh!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image047.jpg
this is the only pic i have to show of my body which i have been told to put up
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/dooor.jpg

(it was taken by a female colleague as i talked to my body-corp at the front door of my apartment for making too much noise in the middle of the night, do i look angry ? she said it was my best photo ever (i dont take photo's with my shirt off normaly))

Hello, my name is Lucid
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/Snapshot_20090223_4.jpg
I enjoy doing things and such
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/pimp.jpg
also noteworthy is me being awesome
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/party5.jpg
I'll choke a hoe if they look at me in a wrongful manner

In the spirit of this strange and somewhat disturbing competition.......
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/2646_61370286315_706101315_2029128_.jpg
(Self-ether jewel)

Name: Robert.

Education: Bachelor of Science (Marine Science). Will probably do postgraduate study next year. Actually, I think I'll have to because science jobs are fucked up over here right now.

Income/job: All over the fucking place.

Some things you might like to know:

My swagger is low and slightly to the left.

I am currently trying to get a position doing volunteer research work in South America.

I think this competition is pretty fucking stupid.

I don't usually rock pink shorts, only when I'm in self-ether mode (combined with 40 degree heat).

I think it is important that people don't take themselves too seriously. People on wucorp take themselves too seriously.

I'm like, a really good fucking listener. Yeah, my listening skills are definitely above average. Actually, I do have a habit of talking over people a lot so be wary of that.

One of my friends claimed that some vagina tastes like starburst. I have a feeling that not one single vagina tastes like starburst.

If someone wins this award on the back of their unproved claim "I have a big dick and I'm really good at eating pussy", which seems to be a repeated theme of the auditions, I will lose faith in humanity.

Senator C. Palatine is a faggit.

In retrospect, I should have just posted the image with no text but I have gone this far already so I might as well keep typing.

I'm real romantic. I might even pay for dinner if I have enough money.

Oh, and here's a kiddie picture of Hilary Clinton....
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/n1525534382_13092_2968.jpg
(Self-ether).

BRONZBODY
03-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Peace.....

My name is Nakhi Allah
I have a culinary degree

pics:

My Lab:
http://i42.tinypic.com/25ez8nq.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/iz2hrd.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/6sxa9u.jpg

I stayed on the grind
http://i44.tinypic.com/23rjnro.jpg

Me as the Older God:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zsuzbr.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/24gj5u0.jpg

my youngest seed Journey

Your financial savvy:

pics posted above

Do the Knowledge........damn son you came correct! cant hate on that.

snapple
03-23-2009, 07:30 PM
LOL @ these pigeons....

peace 2 that kayslay shit though..

GhettoGnom
03-23-2009, 07:47 PM
lmao

baha
motherfuckers know I get drunker than TSA's mom when she's pregnant, and swags worse than my sailboat.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1710/pirellimegnu7.jpg

drippie k
03-23-2009, 08:19 PM
http://static.flickr.com/72/187551752_9b6ba3b600.jpg
this is me

i should win

jk its not really me

but i really should still win

KaramelSundae
03-23-2009, 11:11 PM
^^^ disqualified

Robert
03-24-2009, 02:22 AM
In the spirit of this strange and somewhat disturbing competition.......
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/2646_61370286315_706101315_2029128_.jpg
(Self-ether jewel)

Name: Robert.

Education: Bachelor of Science (Marine Science). Will probably do postgraduate study next year. Actually, I think I'll have to because science jobs are fucked up over here right now.

Income/job: All over the fucking place.

Some things you might like to know:

My swagger is low and slightly to the left.

I am currently trying to get a position doing volunteer research work in South America.

I think this competition is pretty fucking stupid.

I don't usually rock pink shorts, only when I'm in self-ether mode (combined with 40 degree heat).

I think it is important that people don't take themselves too seriously. People on wucorp take themselves too seriously.

I'm like, a really good fucking listener. Yeah, my listening skills are definitely above average. Actually, I do have a habit of talking over people a lot so be wary of that.

One of my friends claimed that some vagina tastes like starburst. I have a feeling that not one single vagina tastes like starburst.

If someone wins this award on the back of their unproved claim "I have a big dick and I'm really good at eating pussy", which seems to be a repeated theme of the auditions, I will lose faith in humanity.

Senator C. Palatine is a faggit.

In retrospect, I should have just posted the image with no text but I have gone this far already so I might as well keep typing.

I'm real romantic. I might even pay for dinner if I have enough money.

Oh, and here's a kiddie picture of Hilary Clinton....
(Self-ether).

NIGHT MAYOR
03-24-2009, 03:23 AM
rofl! dont tell me your drinking red back beer, AND SPORTING AN EMO HAT, oh this is too much *rofl out of the room*

Robert
03-24-2009, 03:41 AM
rofl! dont tell me your drinking red back beer, AND SPORTING AN EMO HAT, oh this is too much *rofl out of the room*

I actually can't drink beer because I am gluten intolerant (Coeliac disease). That is a gluten free beer. Bahahahaha!

That hat is my dad's. I was up at there place and got a little bored hence the odd picture.

There is a video to go with it but the file is massive. Any suggestions on how to compress it for youtube?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-24-2009, 03:43 AM
errrm, a video editing program ? or just upload it, leave it over night, not like uploading counts to your downloads........... does it ? (optus and telstra count uploads with downs)

Robert
03-24-2009, 03:46 AM
errrm, a video editing program ? or just upload it, leave it over night, not like uploading counts to your downloads........... does it ? (optus and telstra count uploads with downs)

It won't upload. It's 208MB or something. I'm just wondering what a good video editing program would be.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-24-2009, 04:00 AM
i use power director - i have uploaded bigger video files than 208, biggest one i have upped is 348, maybe you need an account.

KLIION JENSEN
03-24-2009, 04:29 AM
[COLOR=YellowGreen]I actually can't drink beer because I am gluten intolerant (Coeliac disease). That is a gluten free beer. Bahahahaha!

That hat is my dad's. I was up at there place and got a little bored hence the odd picture.

yeah but, pink boxers ?? really ??

NIGHT MAYOR
03-24-2009, 04:34 AM
^listens to I.C.P.

Robert
03-24-2009, 04:41 AM
yeah but, pink boxers ?? really ??

It wouldn't be complete self ether without them.

Big Risk
03-24-2009, 09:02 AM
"I have a big dick and I'm really good at eating pussy"

hey dont talk shit. its REAL

KaramelSundae
03-24-2009, 09:23 AM
ok my vote changes for robert

Robert
03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
"I have a big dick and I'm really good at eating pussy"

hey dont talk shit. its REAL

Sure. In your case it could well be true (no homo?).

However, I would say every male here will say those two things.

It doesn't mean it's true and judging by the fuck ups that post here I doubt it's true for the majority.

TSA
03-24-2009, 09:50 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAAHhahaHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!1
that picture kills me daily.
Lou Vega t-shirts! LOl
wu-tang! wu-tang!

Big Risk
03-24-2009, 09:55 AM
I am the only worthy man.

TSA
03-24-2009, 09:58 AM
i have a handicappingly large dick, but i dont like to brag about it. which is the true signs of a big dick billy and his big dick brethren.

Robert has inspired me to drop MATERIAL in this thread, then i remember who the thread is by and how i dont want nudes.

her sisters nice tho. i'd finger.

KLIION JENSEN
03-24-2009, 10:10 AM
^listens to I.C.P.

you masturbate over ya mom...

KLIION JENSEN
03-24-2009, 10:12 AM
It wouldn't be complete self ether without them.

true true, but damn...pink boxers....lol...

Robert
03-24-2009, 10:19 AM
true true, but damn...pink boxers....lol...

I only really break them out when I'm up at my parent's place. Not sure why that is either.

They also come out ocassionally after I've had a few two many drinks.

They are a novelty item for sure.

TSA
03-24-2009, 10:25 AM
nigga dont be esplain ya fuckin garments to the weak

just rock them shits nigga. 24/7
then pass them over so the homie pat can get a taste of it cause you know you don't love it.

KLIION JENSEN
03-24-2009, 10:27 AM
nigga dont be esplain ya fuckin garments to the weak.

go wallow in some mud or some shit, just cos you shop at Elton Johns garage sales...

Killa BB
03-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Contestants 1-9:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1524920&postcount=57 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1524920&postcount=57)

*Big Risk
*Pat Bateman
*KLIION JENSEN
*BRONZBODY
*The Great Dane
*100pr00f
*GHOSTLACED
*Ninja
*HAN

Contestants 10-13:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1525743&postcount=86 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1525743&postcount=86)

*Nakhi the Solarian
*Freddy Mech
*Lucid
*Robert

PoH
03-24-2009, 11:53 AM
my dillz is round as a can of ole english

Killa BB
03-24-2009, 11:58 AM
No chance in hell.

PoH
03-24-2009, 12:05 PM
you need to focus on getting your babys deddy around instead of auctioninz off eniggas on line!

Senator C. Palantine
03-24-2009, 12:07 PM
how has this faggit BB not been banned yet.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Seems Ben is only offended by female genitalia.

Fucking bay area ghost ride the whip faggit.

drippie k
03-24-2009, 04:08 PM
^^^ disqualified
dammit

Killa BB
03-24-2009, 04:33 PM
you need to focus on getting your babys deddy around instead of auctioninz off eniggas on line!

And that's worse than having to send women dick-grams in the mail cuz that's only way you can get anybody to look at it... LOL.... I was unimpressed... Get over it...

how has this faggit BB not been banned yet.

Send this guy a dick-gram please...

HANZO
03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
if the prize for winning is a Mambo shirt like Robert's then i might bother with this thread.

Killa BB
03-24-2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.mp3lyrics.org/l/lou-bega/a-little-bit-of-mambo_2x2.jpg

Killa BB
03-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Assuming all entries are in, the Vaginatorial vote is now under way. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners will be named and awarded on Saturday, 28 March. Good Luck Guys!