PDA

View Full Version : Motherfucker or Cunt?

noel411
03-22-2009, 03:46 AM
I can't call it.

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 03:50 AM
Cunt.

Rame
03-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Moederneuker.

noel411
03-22-2009, 03:55 AM
I don't think "cunt" gets much love in many countries. I'm expecting "motherfucker" to dominate here.

DJMethods
03-22-2009, 03:59 AM
Cunt is more versatile, it can mean both good and bad and be added to the end of ANY sentence.

Confession, sex, phone calls to your grandmother. Cunt is never out of place.

SKANK HILL
03-22-2009, 04:36 AM
Cunt. It sounds ferocious and a lot of Americans are too scared to use it.

SHRAP
03-22-2009, 08:06 AM
only immigrants say cunt

Tage
03-22-2009, 08:50 AM
Cunt.

any English person saying Motherfucker with a British accent, sounds about as stupid as Fes Taylor

Tage
03-22-2009, 08:51 AM
i just accidentally voted for motherfucker though... whoops

KLIION JENSEN
03-22-2009, 08:55 AM
only immigrants say cunt

thats cos you foreign cunts cant say it properly, with the right accent.....

Guarded By Martyrs
03-22-2009, 09:12 AM
"Cunt"

I'm English so I don't actually think I've ever uttered the words "Motherfucker"
In an actual sentence, it's very american, and in my opinion not a very god diss
There are plenty of Mothers I wouldn't mind fucking.

"Cunt" over hear is the worst thing someone can call you.
It's way deeper than just being caled a pussy, if your labeled a Cunt your in trouble
I remember at school you would get into serious trouble if you said that word
You'd get into trouble if you swore at all but if you said "Cunt" prepare to face the wrath.

On the other hand it can be used in a joking sense as well.
It all depends on how you say it.

I've only ever heard 4 Rappers say the word "Cunt" as well I think ?

Eminem
Raekwon
Slaine
R.A. The Rugged Man

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Your not saying someone fucks mothers, your saying they fuck their own mother.

Thus its in fact pretty up there on the list of insults.

I however prefer saying cunt because its about as good sounding but nowhere near useful as Fuck.

Fuck you
Fuck yourself
Fucker
Fuck me
Fucking Dyke, Cunt, Bitch, Bastard, Ass, Dick, Darky, Chink, Dune Coon...
Fuck off
I fucked your bitch, your mother, your sister, and your dog

Fuck is useful. That barely covers the usage of Fuck.

And no swear can be used seriously as much in a sentence.

Hey, Fucko, go fuck yourself you fucking fuck faced dick fucking fag fucker.

That's 6 uses of fuck in a sentence with 13 words...

Prince Rai
03-22-2009, 10:08 AM
i just accidentally voted for motherfucker though... whoops

cunt

SKANK HILL
03-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Notice how it's only those who speak English properly who vote for cunt and not half cast 50% French fags?

KLIION JENSEN
03-22-2009, 11:16 AM
"Cunt" over hear is the worst thing someone can call you.
It's way deeper than just being caled a pussy, if your labeled a Cunt your in trouble
I remember at school you would get into serious trouble if you said that word
You'd get into trouble if you swore at all but if you said "Cunt" prepare to face the wrath.

Cunt is a harsh word, its probably the harshest all round insult to anyone, any race, or whatever, it even sounds harsher than "motherfucker", shit, even the way it looks......but still, its such a beautiful word.....

anybody know the origin of the word "cunt" ??

KLIION JENSEN
03-22-2009, 11:29 AM
**A reader has asked about the word cunt, wondering if it had something to do with "cunning" as in "a cunning woman was a negative thing". It has nothing to do with cunning (which is related to the verbs ken and can) and everything to do with what it means today: "female genitalia". It first shows up in a list of London street names of about 1230. That street name was, interestingly, Gropecuntelane, one of a warren of streets and alleyways all given over to the lowest forms of prostitution and bawdry. It lay between Aldermanbury and Coleman Street (where the Swiss Bank stands today) and it belonged to one "William de Edmonton". Curiously, medieval Paris had a street name with an identical meaning - Rue Grattecon. Oxford and York apparently also had similar versions of that street name.

Cunt is believed to derive from a Germanic root *kunton "female genitalia", which also gave rise to Old Norse kunta (ancestor of Norwegian and Swedish dialectical kunta and Danish dialectical kunte), Old Frisian, Middle Low German and Middle Dutch kunte, and the English doublet quaint. And, by the way, the word wasn't always considered derogatory, even though it is today. Be careful about assuming that a word's modern connotations must have governed its formation. By the way, no connection has been made between the Germanic words and Latin cunnus. The proto-Germanic root of cunt is ku- "hollow place", while the Indo-European root of Latin cunnus is (s)keu- "to cover, to conceal", the etymological meaning of cunnus being "sheath".**

from....
http://www.takeourword.com/pt.html

Art Vandelay
03-22-2009, 11:35 AM
it upsets me that the word cunt has become more socially acceptable. you used to call a girl a cunt and it would knock her back a few steps. she would have to catch her breath and recompose herself. now it's almost like the word bitch. not as big of a deal anymore.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-22-2009, 11:54 AM
That's why I use "Blode Fotze."

German for Stupid Cunt. Plus its fucking German. The language of rage.

"Kooshite govno ee oomeeite", Russian is my runner up for harsh words "Eat shit and die"

noel411
03-22-2009, 08:47 PM
I must say I'm pleased to see that "cunt" has a slight lead in this poll.

drippie k
03-22-2009, 09:04 PM
motherfucker is way better...i'd feel weird if someone actually called me a cunt

plus motherfucker can be used in a lot of situations
"stupid 4-eyed shit motherfucker"
"i left my wallet in the car...motherfucker"
"pass me the motherfuckin tequila"
"thats one stupid-ass motherfucker right there"

Crackhead Bob
03-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Can't Understand Normal Thinking

JasonD
03-22-2009, 09:35 PM
it upsets me that the word cunt has become more socially acceptable. you used to call a girl a cunt and it would knock her back a few steps. she would have to catch her breath and recompose herself.
that is why i voted for cunt, as far as i'm concerned you can still make most girls go psycho with that.

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 09:41 PM
The C Word is not something I could call anyone... mostly because I'm too black for it to sound right...

EAGLE EYE
03-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Exactly. Using the word cunt in the right situation is a good strategic move to make women lose all self control.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-22-2009, 09:47 PM
motherfucker is way better...i'd feel weird if someone actually called me a cunt

plus motherfucker can be used in a lot of situations
"stupid 4-eyed shit motherfucker"
"i left my wallet in the car...motherfucker"
"pass me the motherfuckin tequila"
"thats one stupid-ass motherfucker right there"

"stupid 4-eyed shit cunt"
"i left my wallet in the car...what a cunt"
"pass me the cunttin tequila" (I wouldn't use itlike this, I have heard it used in this context)
"thats one stupid-ass cunt right there"

It's not just a bad word, it can be used in a friendly sense as well.

Can't Understand Normal Thinking

C U Next Tuesday

KLIION JENSEN
03-23-2009, 02:49 AM
"stupid 4-eyed shit cunt"
"i left my wallet in the car...what a cunt"
"pass me the cunttin tequila" (I wouldn't use itlike this, I have heard it used in this context)
"thats one stupid-ass cunt right there"

i was just about to post the exact same thing......except, i probably would say "cunting", but i use it more like "fuck you, you cunting bastard"....

Jaspers favourite...
Children Usually Never Tell

Edgar Erebus
03-23-2009, 06:59 AM
Motherfucker.

It takes some time and concentration to say the world properly, you can't motherfucker someone half-assedly. Plus it's rhythmically better.

begongo
03-23-2009, 08:09 AM
I go with motherfucker

when I say "cunt" it just sounds like I'm trying to invent a harsh insult that fails by having only 4 letters, when I say it it sounds like it should be followed by something

I even feel people look funny at me when I say it cuz basically you're tryin to be angry and you say "fuckin cunt" or something and you get the "that's it?" look

how are you gonna insult someone by calling them a cunt? it sounds almost as lame as calling someone an ass, at least when I say it

I've seen people that can say it properly though, it's pretty fun and I can see the thrill but I still think it's not too harsh

Professor Poopsnagle
03-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Motherfucker every day. But it has to be pronounced the right way, not like those dark nigger chocolate faces mafakas. Mother (short pause) FFFFFFucker!

Crackhead Bob
03-23-2009, 09:55 AM
begbie from Trainspotting says cunt the way it should be said
pyNjNddUenI

Tage
03-23-2009, 12:31 PM
^hmmm... no.

cunt is said best from cockneys... not the Scottish... cunt should be pronounced

"cant"

as in... "you fackin cant" (you fucking cunt)

as heard in such proper british films like "the business", "rise of the footsoldier", "football factory", "lock stock and two smoking barrels" etc...

Longbongcilvaringz
03-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Not really.

The most abrasive pronunciation of cunt is with an Australian accent.

Tage
03-23-2009, 12:37 PM
yeah australians make good use of it though, but...

cockney speech > ozzy lingo

Crackhead Bob
03-23-2009, 02:47 PM
^hmmm... no.

cunt is said best from cockneys... not the Scottish... cunt should be pronounced

"cant"

as in... "you fackin cant" (you fucking cunt)

as heard in such proper british films like "the business", "rise of the footsoldier", "football factory", "lock stock and two smoking barrels" etc...
yes, but how do you pronounce "Tage" because I really give a fuck what you think. Motherfucking cunt.

I wasn't talking about pronunciation. I simply said Begbie says it the way it should be said.

A lot.

SKANK HILL
03-23-2009, 03:24 PM
The proper way to say cunt is in this video.

utAAnDFAum8

noel411
03-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Aussies own the word "cunt".