PDA

View Full Version : discuss

SKAMPOE
03-22-2009, 10:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/CobraVerde13/chocolatecake.jpg?t=1237737614

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Wait just a cotton pickin' minute!!!

TruWizDumb
03-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Ghetto Cannibalism

EAGLE EYE
03-22-2009, 10:36 PM
i would stick my dick in that cake

Dokuro
03-22-2009, 10:37 PM
damn it i wish i thought of that for my wedding

but no had to be the bathtub of pudding

SKAMPOE
03-22-2009, 10:37 PM
i say its bb's bridezilla ass.

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 10:38 PM
damn way to one up aunt jemima

EAGLE EYE
03-22-2009, 10:40 PM
i put that Great Dane account on ignore. not sure why i waited this long to do it.

INF
03-22-2009, 10:40 PM
so what... shit is dope. If it was a white or Rican family doin that shit then it wouldnt be that funny to whoever thought this was funny. What if you saved up and thought this was fly but you wasnt black , would you look down on a black couple for doin it?

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:41 PM
i say its bb's bridezilla ass.

I know you're still E-bitter about our E-breakup so I'll let that slide...

damn way to one up aunt jemima

*whispers* i think you mean Mrs. Butterworth...

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 10:41 PM
i put that Great Dane account on ignore. not sure why i waited this long to do it.

hahahahahahahah great minds think alike

KaramelSundae
03-22-2009, 10:42 PM
*whispers* i think you mean Mrs. Butterworth...

lol same shit, different smell.

damn, i wonder how much that cake costs and how long it took to make it.

TruWizDumb
03-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Dude must feel a lil funny tho....everybody at the wedding gets to have a piece of his wife...
lmao

GZAjector
03-22-2009, 10:44 PM
damn it i wish i thought of that for my wedding

but no had to be the bathtub of puddingxpuUemDBz-8

lol gay weddings

personally i think the cake looks better than the bride

INF
03-22-2009, 10:45 PM
I wonder who is uncomfortable around black ppl. On wu Corp. I wonder how many of ya;ll mf's would trip and act diff from your normal selves when you are around black folk. Being as that none of ya'll Are black cept for a small percentage of us

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 10:45 PM
so what... shit is dope. If it was a white or Rican family doin that shit then it wouldnt be that funny to whoever thought this was funny. What if you saved up and thought this was fly but you wasnt black , would you look down on a black couple for doin it?

Dude.. consider the thought process behind this...

Either she went into a bakery and said "Make a cake that looks like me in this dress."...

OR she went into the bridal shop and said "Show me a dress that can easily be made into a cake."

Either way... that's funny.

And on top of that... it's even funnier to think of anyone eating her face... or her shoulder... LOL

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-22-2009, 10:52 PM
I wonder who is uncomfortable around black ppl. On wu Corp. I wonder how many of ya;ll mf's would trip and act diff from your normal selves when you are around black folk. Being as that none of ya'll Are black cept for a small percentage of us

I wonder the same thing sometimes

EAGLE EYE
03-22-2009, 10:52 PM

I think I'd be just fine considering I've drank at Juneteenth events. Mind blowing isnt it?

Either she went into a bakery and said "Make a cake that looks like me in this dress."...

OR she went into the bridal shop and said "Show me a dress that can easily be made into a cake."

And on top of that... it's even funnier to think of anyone eating her face... or her shoulder... LOL

I bet the honey moon money was wasted on the cake, thats why she looks so pissed.

INF
03-22-2009, 10:53 PM

Yeah , its funny if you think about it that way but if you think about it as it like this - Some Rican Dude is making fun of us black folk by posting this shit up to be like "hahahahaha look at these crazy black folk gettin crazy with it".... think of how the Euro's look at it.

all I am saying is this. The fuckin cake looks like the bitch , thats hot right there in the first place. But naw , ya'll aint lookin at that , Ya''ll laughin at black folk up in here like the shit is okay and its not.

it might fly by as far as forum rules go but

YO

as a person trying to get your jollies off on this shit/////......I had enough of that.

Why dont I post up mf's hittin pinatas or getting condemed by their own ppl thru gorrilla warfare. Would that be funny????

Oh....its not that serious its just a cake????????

k then , why dont I post up pictures of all the dumb shit that each race does (starting with RICANS) and we can have a field day.

It aint funny posting pics of Weaves and weddings and getting laughs. mostly cuz ya'll aint even black and you are tyring to get a laugh off something you cant even understand.

ITS SAD.

EAGLE EYE
03-22-2009, 10:54 PM
infinity hates skampoe.

INF
03-22-2009, 10:56 PM
I think I'd be just fine considering I've drank at Juneteenth events. Mind blowing isnt it?

I know you go to Juneteenth events.

I wasnt specifically talking to you Robby. I know you know all the p-funk records

EAGLE EYE
03-22-2009, 10:56 PM
can we re-title this thread "Human cakes?"

INF
03-22-2009, 10:59 PM
re-title it "black ppl fuckin up" and watch the haters (abnormal humans) flock

Killa BB
03-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Ass Pinata, Anyone?

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/05/29/ass-pinata.jpg

TruWizDumb
03-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Uhhhh........

TruWizDumb
03-22-2009, 11:10 PM
I'll pass...it's probably full of frioles and shit...

INF
03-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Why isnt tru Divine yet? All of us cept maybe a couple is divine. I dont mean to get it down to race or nothin but I'm just sayin. I just now noticed that.

diggy
03-23-2009, 12:31 AM
i do not see the humour in it at all

i see it as conceit to make a wedding cake out of oneself

diggy
03-23-2009, 12:35 AM
ya mofos like to poke fun at the creative shit blacks do

SKAMPOE
03-23-2009, 09:45 AM
infinity hates skampoe.
exactly hahahahah wat a fag infinty is hahahha u see how hes over analyzing my posts...smh

begongo
03-23-2009, 09:50 AM
lmao I don't get how this ended up being about race hahahahahh

INF
03-23-2009, 09:55 AM
I was drinking last night.

I will say that I am sorta serious about laughing at black ppl on the web. Shit runs ramped but then again every race gets it. There really are tons of pics dissin the weak shit each race does. The net is full of it.

I aint even mad. Like I said I was drinking. plus, I never addressed anybody specifically. All I said was Rican. That coulda been any Rican...

SKAMPOE
03-23-2009, 09:57 AM
read infity's posts and u can see all the hate towards me dripping from his posts like his s curl juice. its rly pathetic. he cant see me on any level so hes rly enraged and now spends the vast majority of his time dissecting my posts looking for any thing to try and get a rise outta me, hes one of those fags that need attaention wether its pos or neg, he'll take it cuz the doods rly lonely. and mad pathetic.

SKAMPOE
03-23-2009, 09:58 AM
I was drinking last night.

I will say that I am sorta serious about laughing at black ppl on the web. Shit runs ramped but then again every race gets it. There really are tons of pics dissin the weak shit each race does. The net is full of it.

I aint even mad. Like I said I was drinking. plus, I never addressed anybody specifically. All I said was Rican. That coulda been any Rican...
uh hey assface, who else is rican but the thread starter, dont blame the liquor for ur hate towards me, u made this into a race issue, no one but u, so shutie!!

INF
03-23-2009, 10:00 AM
it was one night dude. one night I happened to sit on here and read and post. You on here every night and all day doggy. How the fuck do I follow and pick your post apart.

settle down.

I said I was drinking and thats that. I aint said shit to you since I said I didnt like PCP and we went back and forth like some bitches.

Go look in the audio chamber , I done even helped your boy out with a problem he was having.

Aint nobody trippin but you if you trippin.

INF
03-23-2009, 10:02 AM
uh hey assface, who else is rican but the thread starter, dont blame the liquor for ur hate towards me, u made this into a race issue, no one but u, so shutie!!

hahahahaha , I coulda been talking about this Rican

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29995&highlight=me+my+bitch

ju dont know:dududu:

Senator C. Palantine
03-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Wow.

Infinity is a faggit of the highest order.

SKAMPOE
03-23-2009, 10:04 AM
this doods like the faggot nigga that saty talkin shit from far away, but when he gets comfronted by the gawd hes like

''no no, u miss understood me, we cool we cool, ur boy? yea i know him, we cool we cool, please dont hurt me!!''

lol

Senator C. Palantine
03-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Also he's black.

Which is hilarious in itself to a white Euro such as myself.

INF
03-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Wow.

Infinity is a faggit of the highest order.

Go make a thread about it and tell it then.

you aint nobody. Dont nobody even know who the fuck you are , lol. You aint fixin to get me all riled up an shit over you wanting to talk shit.

SKAMPOE
03-23-2009, 10:06 AM
hahahahaha , I coulda been talking about this Rican

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29995&highlight=me+my+bitch

ju dont know:dududu:
wow, i would face fuck ur wife for sure, i love chunky hoes wit pretty faces.. no disrespect to ur wife just to u. mmmkay.

INF
03-23-2009, 10:07 AM
this doods like the faggot nigga that saty talkin shit from far away, but when he gets comfronted by the gawd hes like

''no no, u miss understood me, we cool we cool, ur boy? yea i know him, we cool we cool, please dont hurt me!!''

lol

stfu

seriously , you are having a convo with yourself on this.

Senator C. Palantine
03-23-2009, 10:09 AM
you aint nobody. Dont nobody even know who the fuck you are , lol.

i'M kNoWn On ThEsE (e)StReEts, FaGgIt!

SKAMPOE
03-23-2009, 10:10 AM
aaaa im done giving u attention fag.

INF
03-23-2009, 10:10 AM
wow, i would face fuck ur wife for sure, i love chunky hoes wit pretty faces.. no disrespect to ur wife just to u. mmmkay.

I wish I could say the same about your wife. :yessad:

hahaha , thats just some random hoe though in that thread. Rican dreams followed me here and posted for a while and then she broke down on me and got psycho. after they send nudes they either get stupid or they stay cool. That girl right there tripped out.

INF
03-23-2009, 10:19 AM
V1nVeL7bepY

IrOnMaN
03-23-2009, 02:02 PM
^^I LOVE that track. Krayzie Bone tells it like it is.

I don't think Skampoe intention was to make fun of blacks. His intention was to make fun at the couple who are about to cut such a funny looking cake. To me, it's very creative but coincided at the same time. Plus, the chick isn't cute. She's all right (her ass probably will make up for it). It's creative, though.

It has NOTHING to do with them being black. If they were white, mexican, asian, etc, I believe that Skampoe would've made a thread about it anyway, regardless of race, in my opinion.

SKAMPOE
03-24-2009, 05:24 AM
indeed

Queen Of Poetry
03-24-2009, 10:29 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/CobraVerde13/chocolatecake.jpg?t=1237737614

That's crazy...........I mean, talk about self involved.

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 10:39 AM
That's crazy...........I mean, talk about self involved.
SAY IT!!!!

SAY IT DAMMIT!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
ur a hawtmess!

Queen Of Poetry
03-24-2009, 01:34 PM
LOL

Ur a hot mess!

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 08:37 PM
yess!

SKAMPOE
03-26-2009, 09:22 PM
magma, if u read this, its in responce to ur rep, it was all me sun , 4 real 4 real it was all me i wrote that.. peace.