PDA

View Full Version : whats the largest amount of drugs

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 03:14 PM
you have ever seen in one place.

snapple
03-24-2009, 03:17 PM
a lot....

whats the most vagina youve seen exposed in one place?....

HANZO
03-24-2009, 03:54 PM
a couple kilos of heroin.

hey i kno some ppl that kno some ppl.

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 04:25 PM
a lot....

i have seen trashbags of weed which i assumed was laundry till we got to where we were going then i flipped out. but if i had known i prolly would have been driving p-noid an shit.

once i saw a tbone steak sized slab of crack and was asked could i move it at my school. lol

i've seen 1/2 my weight in snowflakes.

Vagina?
i live in the strip club capitol of the world. so that number can reach into the 40's dependng on the club and the lineup.

now if we are talking vagina strictly for my penetration...5

SL33
03-24-2009, 05:33 PM
3 kg of turkish heroin

Paranoid
03-24-2009, 05:35 PM
pounds of marijuana

Senator C. Palantine
03-24-2009, 05:35 PM
I once saw an eighth of solid cannibis.

On The Bill.

snapple
03-24-2009, 05:39 PM
i have seen trashbags of weed which i assumed was laundry till we got to where we were going then i flipped out. but if i had known i prolly would have been driving p-noid an shit.

once i saw a tbone steak sized slab of crack and was asked could i move it at my school. lol

i've seen 1/2 my weight in snowflakes.

Vagina?
i live in the strip club capitol of the world. so that number can reach into the 40's dependng on the club and the lineup.

thats messed up, hope u got paid in the end.

COOOOOOOKKKKKKIIIEEE CRIIIISSSPPP

come on man....talking about strickly for penitation of course...

word u got 5 bitches in one spot and fucked all 5 of them "stricly for your penitation" youre one selfish bastard.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-24-2009, 05:49 PM
I once saw an eighth of solid cannibis.

On The Bill.

haha. gettin gully with it.

is the bill still on? Or did people get sick of the same 3 storylines being repeated for the 5,098th time?

Senator C. Palantine
03-24-2009, 05:53 PM
haha. gettin gully with it.

is the bill still on? Or did people get sick of the same 3 storylines being repeated for the 5,098th time?

Dunno.

Havent peeped dat shit in like 12.

ThEsE aMeRiCan FaGgItS WoUlDn't KnOw How To AcT iF tHe GAwd, Reg, RaN uP oN ThEy ClIQUe WiTh Duh StEeL (bAtOn).

http://worshipstirregulars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/reg.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-24-2009, 05:54 PM
you have ever seen in one place.
weed. in my hood? i seen trash bags full, like 4 or 5 of them.

but i went to a hippie convention for 4 day weekend in upstate ny sponsered by the hells angels, and yo lemme tell u, we were camping out in the forest sun with nuffin but herb and acid shrooms and mad shit, it was the best time ever exept these fuckin hippies dont belive in showers lol.

now coke, i seen prolly 2 or 3 keys, im guessin they were heys, shit was bricked up like ionno,

heron, i seen a hunnit fifty grams, im positive if that one.
a lot....

lol

Vagina?

liar

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-24-2009, 05:54 PM
I ve seen a nice amount of herb but I didn't know how much it was

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Dunno.

Havent peeped dat shit in like 12.

ThEsE aMeRiCan FaGgItS WoUlDn't KnOw How To AcT iF tHe GAwd, Reg, RaN uP oN ThEy ClIQUe WiTh Duh StEeL (bAtOn).

http://worshipstirregulars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/reg.jpg

REG!!!

Rip.

You know that he commited suicide a last year dont you? He never made it to hollywood.

He slit his wrists in his changing room

Shits real. Not all people can handle the realness of a Bill episode. Thats how it goes I guess.

Senator C. Palantine
03-24-2009, 06:04 PM
In real life or in a special late night episode of The Bill?

Either way....R.I.P, Gawd.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-24-2009, 06:24 PM
dude, stop living in denial, hes gone, its real, you need to move on now.

PoH
03-24-2009, 06:31 PM
lying ass niggas!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-24-2009, 06:43 PM
At this very moment, sitting on my coffee table, I'm looking at a 3/4 full bottle of Flintstones Vitamins.

I found them in my parents' cabinet last weekend when I stopped by. They have to be at least 15 years old, but they are still delicious.

But the game is too real for most of you soft pussies.

10 million strong...and growing, faggots.

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 06:46 PM
snapple, skampoe
i used host a sex and drug club out of my apt. a close knit family, bound by our love of sex, coke, weed and liquor. had damn near an unlimited supply of each.

reg members were 6 girls and me my roomate and my homeboy. then cameo appearances by friends of members.
shit was a hard life yo. i can sympathize with slurms mckensie. shit buned me out real talk.

the garbage bags of weed to me was like the plastic bag in American Beauty. i might have dropped a tear it was so beautiful. i wasn't worried about getting paid i was worried about gettin high.

Skampoe, how you get down with the H.A.? and did you trip on acid?

food for thought
03-24-2009, 06:53 PM
weed- 6 pounds
cocaine- 1 ounce
mushrooms- 2 ounces
hashessh- a piece as big as your hand
acid- one whole "sheet" - standard size printer paper lol

cant nobody see me son

Zander
03-24-2009, 07:07 PM
I've never even seen a joint in real life to be honest

snapple
03-24-2009, 07:56 PM
snapple, skampoe
i used host a sex and drug club out of my apt. a close knit family, bound by our love of sex, coke, weed and liquor. had damn near an unlimited supply of each.

reg members were 6 girls and me my roomate and my homeboy. then cameo appearances by friends of members.
shit was a hard life yo. i can sympathize with slurms mckensie. shit buned me out real talk.

the garbage bags of weed to me was like the plastic bag in American Beauty. i might have dropped a tear it was so beautiful. i wasn't worried about getting paid i was worried about gettin high.

ohh....u tried to make it sound like u slay 5 slaws by yourself.....

watever....

gimme a ride 2 the laundromat on thursday....pick me up @ 8 am n dont be late bumbaras :vroar:

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 08:36 PM
i've had 4 at one time. wasn't much i could do but i did just to say that i did it.

laundromat huh? i hope no bad people show up.
*makes phonecall*

snapple
03-25-2009, 07:40 AM
^^you stud!

oh no no no....no need for that style

SKAMPOE
03-25-2009, 12:13 PM
snapple, skampoe

here in bpt ct, this has always been their ''territory'' since waay back in the 60's 70's till the ricans started migrating here from ny and chicago lol there were wars goin on and mad crazy shit, but yea they still have the largest head quarters prolly n the east coast ''dont qoute me on that'' but theres this big warehouse type place wheree they do monthly meetings and shit, i''l take video fpptage sumtime n show u, but yea they host and promote big hippie conventionz and shit like that, u ever heard of ''the gathering of the vibes''? thats their shit too,

acid, yes i tripped twice b4 that time i told u earlier, both times were the sugar cube dub drops, shit was the best high ever lol, but when i was camping upstate i had 2 hits of sum shit called ''snow white'', these came in the lil paper tabz, yo i was buggin out sun , i pissed my pants and all that, i had a real bad trip so i aint ever fuck wit it after that, shit was crazy, i saw people with checkered faces creepin and shit it was real bugged out.... i still say it was the best time i ever had..

begongo
03-25-2009, 12:33 PM
damn that sounds like a really cool festival, I'm also planning to go to this hippie psytrance festival thing which is also mostly about psychedelics ... and yeah, I got quite high expectations

SKAMPOE
03-25-2009, 12:35 PM
hahahahahah rly hiiiiigh expectationz lol peace begongo..

Tecknowledgist
03-25-2009, 06:22 PM
I saw about 150 pounds of canibus last summer.

He was performing at Southpaw in Brooklyn

Senator C. Palantine
03-25-2009, 06:26 PM
I saw about 150 pounds of canibus last summer.

He was performing at Southpaw in Brooklyn

0Rn3vi2kJ48&feature=related

Tecknowledgist
03-25-2009, 06:32 PM
a really lame rimshot would have been better. thanks anyway. even crickets? cmon man