PDA

View Full Version : Know the Ledge

noel411
03-24-2009, 05:39 PM
In general I find it hard to. The ratio of fuckheads to intelligent people is too unbalanced in favour of the former.

Drunken Monk
03-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Its Hard

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-24-2009, 06:10 PM
I feel it's a place for smart people

I stay out of there

I guess some things there are real

Senator C. Palantine
03-24-2009, 06:14 PM
I feel it's a place for smart people

You have much to learn.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-24-2009, 06:19 PM
You derelict devils just have no desire to attain true knowledge and wisdom.

It is best that you keep your calcified peniles away from the building, because it is is not in your nature to build. Your nature is to destroy and exploit.

It isn't your fault, that is how Yakub bred you. "Why do whites hate, destroy, and cause suffering?"

Why do dogs bark?

Why does the eagle soar?

The white man, like all animals, is but a slave to his beastly nature.

Less a man, and more a virus inflicted upon earth.

KTL is the TRUTH, Devils. That is why you cavemen want no part of it.

Stikee Fingerz
03-24-2009, 06:25 PM
IT's THE NITTEE GRITTEE
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RGFvY_eM0YE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RGFvY_eM0YE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2009, 06:44 PM
What kind of topics do you want to see in KTL?

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 07:02 PM
the topics that are not "ridiculous" get zero love.

we want to talk about race and religion. i think its because those two subjects require zero thought, zero knowledge and zero experience to discuss.

people like Dan TSA Mic Slim usually come there to talk shit. At least TSA tries to make decent threads after his melanin kicks in and acts like he has home training. i've never seen dan make a thread but he always has divisive commentary to add to the discussion.

i suggest yall make threads about shit you want to discuss.

this thread is like complaing about whats on MTV when you have the remote in your hand.

Zander
03-24-2009, 07:04 PM
that's where I learned that all black people are actually jews

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-24-2009, 07:11 PM

we want to talk about race and religion. i think its because those two subjects require zero thought, zero knowledge and zero experience to discuss.

people like Dan TSA Mic Slim usually come there to talk shit. At least TSA tries to make decent threads after his melanin kicks in and acts like he has home training. i've never seen dan make a thread but he always has divisive commentary to add to the discussion.

this thread is like complaing about whats on MTV when you have the remote in your hand.

I drop jewels regularly, but you are too wrapped up in your own agenda to pick them up.

I can lead you to the water, Gavin...

You have to show a little effort as well.

You obviously only allow yourself to think like the white man told you it was OK to think.

Use the Melanin, Gavin.

THE MELANIN.

Peace.

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 07:15 PM
exactly my point.
divisive commentary.
were you an only child?
you don't play well with others.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Your seriousness is beginning to effect the overall quality of my wu-corp experience.

KTL is essentially a bunch of people with personal agendas, most of whom agree with each other. When I first started posting in KTL, I expressed honest, educated opinions based on real world experience in a "non-divisive" way.

I was called a "sheep" and a "devil".

Such is the nature of KTL.

Nut up, bitch.

food for thought
03-24-2009, 07:29 PM

i have noticed this aswell.

its hilarious how dan is constantly talking shit in peoples threads but i never not once seen his wack ass make a thread over there.he dosent contribute shit he just picks somebody to talk shit to

always talking some nonsense about how enlightened and intellectual he is LOL

nickydooches lame ass does this as well (but noody cares)

on topic,

ktl is not that bad.

there is always some good shit being discussed imo.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-24-2009, 07:33 PM
i have noticed this aswell.

its hilarious how dan is constantly talking shit in peoples threads but i never not once seen his wack ass make a thread over there.he dosent contribute shit he just picks somebody to talk shit to

always talking some nonsense about how enlightened and intellectual he is LOL

nickydooches lame ass does this as well (but noody cares)

on topic,

ktl is not that bad.

there is always some good shit being discussed imo.

Just for the record, you started talking shit to me first. D you want to cry about it to your support group, or do you want to call me "jew" because I don't think George Bush, the World Bank, and Jay-Z blew up the World Trade Center?

Do I effect your ability to build? If so, I apologize, and wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Killa BB
03-24-2009, 07:39 PM
I swing through and read stuff from time to time if it crosses my mind... but I tend to avoid it cuz it feels too much like a classroom... and I am so Anti-School it's not even funny... which happens to the topic of like the ONLY thread I ever started in there...

Mic Tyson
03-24-2009, 07:40 PM
that's where I learned that all black people are actually jews

lol u aint know that already?

Visionz
03-24-2009, 07:44 PM
In general I find it hard to. The ratio of fuckheads to intelligent people is too unbalanced in favour of the former.
name names

I tend to have a lot of good conversation in there myself.

blackman is the scourge of that place but other than that everyone is for the most part cool.

I think race and religion should get its own subforums though just to keep that out the conversation in other spots. I'd think you'd see some more diversified topics if that happened.

food for thought
03-24-2009, 07:48 PM
^cosign

Mic Tyson
03-24-2009, 07:50 PM
blackman is the scourge of that place

hes part of the reason that i made all those retarded threads a few months ago. u can pretty much see them on the first page now cuz black man bumped all of em for no fuckin reason. people also started makin all these reptillian, NWO, and mind control threads (a lot more than normal) and shit so i stopped takin ktl seriously. since ive been back, its gotten better tho so i quit fuckin around and make serious threads now.

Visionz
03-24-2009, 07:54 PM
hes part of the reason that i made all those retarded threads a few months ago. u can pretty much see them on the first page now cuz black man bumped all of em for no fuckin reason. people also started makin all these reptillian, NWO, and mind control threads (a lot more than normal) and shit so i stopped takin ktl seriously. since ive been back, its gotten better tho so i quit fuckin around and make serious threads now.
word, I can understand the frustration

Zander
03-24-2009, 08:09 PM
lol u aint know that already?

they don't teach stuff like that in white schools

noel411
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
What kind of topics do you want to see in KTL?
It's not about that. I don't have a lot of common interests with the people here. That's been obvious to me since day one. That's fine and I accept it.

But every time I go there it's just black this, white that, people discussing shit that they think they're interested in because they heard about it in a rap song etc.

I know there's some intelligent, level headed posters in there, but there's just too much ridiculous bullshit being recycled over and over to take it seriously.

And that'll never change. It's just hip hop fans. One can expect nothing more.

noel411
03-24-2009, 08:29 PM
name names
No idea. Whenever I try going there these days I'm almost always instantly driven out upon seeing the thread titles on the front page.

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 08:30 PM
what i don't understand is why does a thread about something you don't care about or agree with bother you? why does a thread about Lizards and mindcontrol cause you to disrupt the conversation?

why does Mic feel like he can dictate the topic of conversation when he's not obligated to participate?

there are 1000s of threads i don't click on. that i could easily go into and stir up shit.

but i don't. (mostly hip hop shop cuz the topics are filled with so much uniformed bullshit that its not worth my time or i don't know shit about the artists being discussed)

some threads i am interested in but don't have anything worthwhile to contribute so i just read and keep it movin. (comics and and gaming mostly)

but for Dan to say that he has given up on KTL but yet still go there and destroy conversations is just a cowardly excuse for being an asshole.
thats what gen chat is for. i think that some folks want to get at certain posters but since they don't come to gen chat they are forced to talk shit in KTL.

but i will repeat myself.

CREATE THREADS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS.

i pledge to provide meaningful commentary. it might not be what you agree with but it won't be to build the conversation not to destroy it.

noel411
03-24-2009, 08:32 PM
what i don't understand is why does a thread about something you don't care about or agree with bother you?

Whoa, hold up a second...When did I say it bothered me? I'm just saying I can't take the place seriously.

I started this thread to see how other people here feel about it.

That's all.

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2009, 08:42 PM
I tried. Conventional science threads don't get hits in KTL.

Usually LHX is the one making non religious, non race threads that are of interest and work.

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Whoa, hold up a second...When did I say it bothered me? I'm just saying I can't take the place seriously.

I started this thread to see how other people here feel about it.

That's all.

you got sandwiched between me and mictyson.
you caught a stray post son. the gen chat streetz is a warzone. protek yo nek

Uncle Steezo
03-24-2009, 09:22 PM

Usually LHX is the one making non religious, non race threads that are of interest and work.

i think, as bad as it sounds, its the wutang aspect of the site that makes people think they must make threads that are fringe, racial, political or religious.

i am guilty of it too. but i am trying to view KTL as a place to discuss any topic just on a higher plane. you could take a thread from any subforum and have a deeper convo about it in KTL(i hope).

i'll try it on thurs. grabbing good topics from other forums and presenting them in KTL.

Dokuro
03-24-2009, 09:36 PM
you all would be suprised who is realy smart but play at stupid

EAGLE EYE
03-24-2009, 11:23 PM
where can we discuss technology on this forum?
http://www.ilovenapoleondynamite.com/images/kip_in_NYC.jpg

Robert
03-25-2009, 01:04 AM

Pretty much. It's a shame that this is the case.

I find myself coming in there to correct people's take on science, which is generally tied into some wider conspiracy.

The Global Warming thread is particularly ridiculous.

Soul controller doesn't believe in peer reviewed journal articles.

This is due to the fact that tertiary institutions can be government or corporation funded which automatically renders any research coming out of these institutions a fraud.

Instead, he chooses to believe 'independant' scientists, which basically means clowns that post shit on the internet, are not peer reviewed, and essentially don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

TSA
03-25-2009, 01:12 AM
what i don't understand is why does a thread about something you don't care about or agree with bother you? why does a thread about Lizards and mindcontrol cause you to disrupt the conversation?

why does Mic feel like he can dictate the topic of conversation when he's not obligated to participate?

there are 1000s of threads i don't click on. that i could easily go into and stir up shit.

but i don't. (mostly hip hop shop cuz the topics are filled with so much uniformed bullshit that its not worth my time or i don't know shit about the artists being discussed)

some threads i am interested in but don't have anything worthwhile to contribute so i just read and keep it movin. (comics and and gaming mostly)

but for Dan to say that he has given up on KTL but yet still go there and destroy conversations is just a cowardly excuse for being an asshole.
thats what gen chat is for. i think that some folks want to get at certain posters but since they don't come to gen chat they are forced to talk shit in KTL.

but i will repeat myself.

CREATE THREADS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS.

i pledge to provide meaningful commentary. it might not be what you agree with but it won't be to build the conversation not to destroy it.

i only read the first orange chunk

its cause in your threads, the shit you dont care about leaks in.
like if ppl were saying

RELGIIJUN DUZ NUH TIN BUT DEE VIDE and that's why you should joint the Nuwabian Poppa Wu Witnesses

in a thread and you don't click it but make a thread about

The sun's role in the formation of early religion, your gonna get garbage from the other post leaked on to your cause the opinion of a counter productive few (who dwell there only) is going make its way in.

I say ban sunny palehorse and blackman, there's no reason not to. They have literally made it so that everyone won't post in a subforum except ppl that wanna make fun of them.

no amount of pussy posting is going to counter the damage of that. the real live damage of the joke they've made the forum. I mean, they got their point as far as they can, they're just on a 6 year loop.

TSA
03-25-2009, 01:18 AM

Im sorry. but if Heavy D came on at your freshman homecoming and everyone screamed log the fuck off.

begongo
03-25-2009, 02:05 AM
I took KTL seriously at the very beginning when I came to this forum, it didn't take long for my brain to picture a circus when I think of KTL

noel411
03-25-2009, 03:06 AM
Really, all I want is peace and love between all human beings.

Positive energy.

That's all I want.