PDA

View Full Version : Feel My Love and Positive Energy

noel411
03-25-2009, 06:04 AM
All I want is to be a guiding light for those who are lost in the darkness that is modern civilization.

I want to feel the positive vibes around me, and use them to generate the most sincere of all human emotions, which needless to say is love, and then release that love from within me and touch the hearts of all those who surround me.

Gradually the love will spread and charge all souls with raw positive energy which they can then pass on to others by exhibiting sincere expressions of affection and love.

Only then will we have nothing but peace and love between all those inhabiting this truly wonderful planet which was so generously given to us to enjoy, by spreading love and positive energy.

Only then will my goal be reached.

Drunken Monk
03-25-2009, 06:21 AM
u are too drunk

Mumm Ra
03-25-2009, 06:57 AM
nah that would be high
drunk people don't type that eloquently

snapple
03-25-2009, 08:51 AM
PEACE

you're fucking "AWSOME!"

you are my new favorite person on this website....

PEACE

TrueDciple
03-25-2009, 09:07 AM
All I want is to be a guiding light for those who are lost in the darkness that is modern civilization.

I want to feel the positive vibes around me, and use them to generate the most sincere of all human emotions, which needless to say is love, and then release that love from within me and touch the hearts of all those who surround me.

Gradually the love will spread and charge all souls with raw positive energy which they can then pass on to others by exhibiting sincere expressions of affection and love.

Only then will we have nothing but peace and love between all those inhabiting this truly wonderful planet which was so generously given to us to enjoy, by spreading love and positive energy.

Just masturbate, trust me it works...

Visionz
03-25-2009, 09:33 AM
people can sense the arrival of my new sig

Senator C. Palantine
03-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Noel, you really need to find yourself a job.

PiEcE.

Zander
03-25-2009, 11:25 AM
we should start focusing on the posi vibes though

Longbongcilvaringz
03-25-2009, 12:15 PM

Same.

Uncle Steezo
03-25-2009, 12:56 PM
you feel it too huh?
the movement is beginning to bubble.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1526913&postcount=1

Drunken Monk
03-25-2009, 08:39 PM
unhappy

Dokuro
03-25-2009, 08:48 PM
duche bag

dud thats fucked up if there was peace id be out of a job

noel411
03-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Please don't ignore the message I'm trying to convey.

Why don't we all just put aside what we're doing for one moment, and get in touch with our true essence, the energy which fuels us, the force that composes our true uninhibited and unblemished soul, love itself.

Witness this energy as it passes between mother and child, brother and sister, man and wife, childhood sweethearts...Experience this energy by exhibiting selfless expressions of generosity and affection toward your fellow human beings. Towards your loved ones. Towards your associates. Towards strangers.

We are all one.

And love is all there is.

Explore those previously neglected depths of your soul where love has been hidden and suppressed by the pressures imposed on you through your physical development.

Find that love and unleash it.

Be that love.

It is the only sincere expression of who you really are.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-26-2009, 04:26 AM
you been hanging around nimbin again aint you - east not west niglet.

Butter
03-26-2009, 07:49 AM
noel still about, word haha.

Dokuro
03-26-2009, 06:11 PM
let the hate in your haerts

HATE-HATE HATE-HATE-HATE HATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATEHATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE----HATEHATE-HATE-HATE

Uncle Steezo
03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
its a thin line Dane.

the opposite of love is indifference, not hate.

noel411
03-29-2009, 01:35 AM
Wouldn't you like to contribute to, and help to advance the inevitable realisation of spiritual enlightenment for all?

Why are you ignoring my message? Do you think I'm joking? Do you think I'm just seeking attention?

Or am I maybe trying to do my part in this struggle to achieve unity and love between all those inhabiting this planet, by emanating my sincerest expression of love from within my being, and attempting to use this energy to charge the surrounding atmosphere with positive vibes?

Look at that man in the street and realise that you and him are one. Look at that woman in the supermarket and realise that you and her are one. Look at them with love. Why would you hurt and mistreat another being when by doing this you are knowingly hurting and mistreating yourself?

We are all one.

We are all love.

And love is all there is.

Have you never seen 2 physical beings whose souls are perpetually intertwined through the realisation of their love for one another? Do you think you are seperate from this love? Do you think this love is only exclusive to certain beings? It's not. We are all one.

We are all love, and love is all there is.

Find that love within your soul. Be that love. Share that love with all those around you. Feel the oneness and unity you have awakened and brought into being. Revel in the joy of the positive energy your unified souls emanate.

Be a guiding like to those still lost in the darkness. Shine your brilliant, luminous light and illuminate the darkest forgotten and neglected depths of their souls. Help them to find the love buried within the dark wilderness of their abused souls, and become this love.

Only then can we overcome the illusion of disunity we have created for ourselves.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2009, 03:06 AM
This is a great thread.

noel411
03-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the positive contribution. Shame nobody else seems to be interested in expanding on the positive energy I'm trying to charge this forum with.

Muslimah
04-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Noel; You am I and I am you... We are one, One humanity, One existence, One love.

Unity, Light, Love

Peace ;)

noel411
04-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Thankyou for charging my soul with with the warmth of that potent blast of positive energy.