PDA

View Full Version : I think black ppl and statistically undercounted.

TSA
03-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Theres no way in fucking hell this is a country of 12% black ppl.

on only place where a 12% black population makes sense is in nebraska

and we get mad fun off for our 'lack of negros'

but at the same time i see black ppl all over the place here.

now other places on the other hand, jesus fucking christ.

I didn't see white ppl in NY, Texas, Ohio, and my sister says its the same in Orlando where she went for spring break.

all black ppl, they're like 75% of the ppl you see, everyone else is like a mexican and shit.

theres no way the mid west is representative of the whole nation, cause even at that the midwest is like what, less in 10% of the national pop

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-26-2009, 05:42 PM
yeah its bull. but 12% of 300 mil is 36 million negroes.

its the same round my way. the census' are all wrong.

the official word for Birmingham is 30% black, asian and carribean. And in Lozells and Handsworth hoods that goes up to 50%.

But anyone knows that aint true. In handsworth and Lozells its nearer 90% black, I know theres a few other from B'ham on wu corp that can confirm this too

Its all propaganda, political. Keep people in the dark about who the government should really be serving here

beautifulrock
03-26-2009, 05:46 PM
black people aren't being counted because they don't want to be. don't blame whitey.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-26-2009, 05:52 PM
hold up i was just looking into this in my city and its even more fucked up than i thought.

dont forget they rely on all there stats based from people filling in and returning their Census forms in the post.

I dont think black people fill in those forms in the hoods. This is why its trying to say in Birmingham its only 7% black.

Yet on Wikipedia it states that :

'57% of primary and 52% of secondary pupils are from non-white British families"

Now, how the FUCK can you have near 60% of school kids being NON white, while supossedly having a 70% WHITE demographic?????

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-26-2009, 05:55 PM
hold up i was just looking into this in my city and its even more fucked up than i thought.

dont forget they rely on all there stats based from people filling in and returning their Census forms in the post.

I dont think black people fill in those forms in the hoods. This is why its trying to say in Birmingham its only 7% black.

Yet on Wikipedia it states that :

'57% of primary and 52% of secondary pupils are from non-white British families"

Now, how the FUCK can you have near 60% of school kids being NON white, while supossedly having a 70% WHITE demographic?????

OH SHIT!

You found an inconsistency in Wikipedia?!!?!?!

You better call the Duke of Birmingham and have him straighten this matter out ASAP.

Hurry up and do it now, Chap, before the fortnight!

YungSunny
03-26-2009, 05:58 PM
..........White kids....don't go to school? :beer:

5hundred&one
03-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Maybe it has to do with the amount of old people. Like I'm sure there are way more white people in their 60s and 70s than there are black people in the states, but if we're talking our generation I think there's already just as many, if not more black than white.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Google that shit, son. Im sure you could find a racial demographic breakdown by age.

Thrilla24x7
03-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Because black people and other such minorites like arabs(trust me) and mexicans dont fuckin open the door for people who look they from the government, census bureau.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-26-2009, 07:33 PM
actually thats a good thing for when the second final solution begins...it'll be like they never existed.

snapple
03-26-2009, 07:34 PM
^^wow this cocksucker is back...that sucks....i think hes gonna be the first person on this website ive ever ignored...how do i ignore all of his posts?..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-26-2009, 07:36 PM
OH SHIT!

You found an inconsistency in Wikipedia?!!?!?!

You better call the Duke of Birmingham and have him straighten this matter out ASAP.

Hurry up and do it now, Chap, before the fortnight!

i was thinkin the same bwahahahahahahahahaha

The Hound
03-26-2009, 07:39 PM
LOL @ the mulatto

TAURO
03-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Colombia has the third largest black population in the americas. First place goes to Brazil, second North America.

Uncle Steezo
03-26-2009, 08:21 PM
i have seen 1 white person all week and he is my mailman.
its funny cause you take a 2nd look if you see a white person, like they might be up to something.
reverse racism like a muhfukka.

i call the police if i see a caucasian walking down the street.

j/k i never call the police.
unless a magazine that i haven't ordered is i my mailbox.

diggy
03-26-2009, 08:33 PM
When "white" peoples' numbers get low, they start to include hispanics and asians and even dark dominicans as 'whites' for purposes of separation and division.

Back in the days, these people were not 'white', but they are now.

TSA
03-26-2009, 10:26 PM
im not just talking about ppl in hoods. i know its a shock but that's not where most black ppl live. im talking everywhere. most of the ppl in the suburbs in ohio when i went were black. so much so that they had nigerian sections and what not, with whites sprinkled in, and these were high class joints.

Just walking on the street in dallas and at the malls most of the ppl i saw were black or mexican, rarely white.

then NY, was ever race in the world except black and white lol. Yiddish em effers, Hindi, Jamaicans, everything you wouldn't see else where but if i were to see someone typical they were black.

my sister said Daytona Beach looked like Lagos. just a sea of black, and there was an upper class suburb town next to orlando that was all black as well

mind you that's the south tho.

The Hound
03-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Did you check office buildings and places of employment?

EAGLE EYE
03-26-2009, 11:05 PM
its funny cause you take a 2nd look if you see a white person, like they might be up to something.

Dear, STYLE LORD AND MASTERR, when the train of thought passes through your Vampire Vagina Brain and blood stream a.k.a. the fountain of crooked jews.

Break this whiteboy off sumthin'

JerseyIronman
03-26-2009, 11:36 PM
I could totally believe America is only 12% black... any time i go out of the tri-state area i feel like everyone is white. even if i go to like Massachusetts

But really, it depends what neighborhood your in. TSA was saying he was in a suburb in Ohio and everyone was black, but there are probably 10 more white suburbs for that black suburb.

And theres really no black people in Nebraska, come on now...

TSA
03-26-2009, 11:41 PM
there isn't many in nebraska in general but lincoln and omaha have a couple.

Lincoln, is actually pretty diverse, but nothing compared to the nigsville that's the rest of the cunt tree

EAGLE EYE
03-26-2009, 11:45 PM
If I go back to sturgis I''l be sure to crapp on tissas door and run. Maybe paint a W with shit on the side of his trill ass house

EAGLE EYE
03-26-2009, 11:46 PM
and possibly build a tulip garden 4 him using my chinny chin

whitey
03-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Because black people and other such minorites like arabs(trust me) and mexicans dont fuckin open the door for people who look they from the government, census bureau.

hah they just hire everyday people to do the census. they're not sending suits out to do door to door shit. most everybody gets counted. even a lot of illegals.

TSA
03-27-2009, 12:23 AM
If I go back to sturgis I''l be sure to crapp on tissas door and run. Maybe paint a W with shit on the side of his trill ass house

http://www.kenstillson.com/ken/pics/friends/Scott_and_Justen-_gay_pride_1997.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHahhaH!H!!

DUMBO
03-27-2009, 10:27 PM
im not just talking about ppl in hoods. i know its a shock but that's not where most black ppl live. im talking everywhere. most of the ppl in the suburbs in ohio when i went were black. so much so that they had nigerian sections and what not, with whites sprinkled in, and these were high class joints.

Just walking on the street in dallas and at the malls most of the ppl i saw were black or mexican, rarely white.

then NY, was ever race in the world except black and white lol. Yiddish em effers, Hindi, Jamaicans, everything you wouldn't see else where but if i were to see someone typical they were black.

my sister said Daytona Beach looked like Lagos. just a sea of black, and there was an upper class suburb town next to orlando that was all black as well

mind you that's the south tho.

most jamaicans are black dicknose.

p.s. your emotions betray you...you have a little sister.

send pics.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2009, 02:26 PM
the suburbs in Ohio is were people live because nobody lives in the big cities in Ohio, everyone lives in the suburbs. The only people still living within the actual city limits are crackheads, white and black trash and recent immigrants, but even the immigrants are skipping over that process.

Ohio has alot of niggaz...this is nothing new. Go out west, like to Arizona and you really won't see many. Besides Cali, but everyone is in Cali.

whitey
03-28-2009, 03:00 PM
^word to the out west part.

i work with a guy who grew up in Washington. said there was 0 black people there. one buddy of mine who was campaigning for obama in Montana this past fall said the same thing.

Uncle Steezo
03-28-2009, 04:25 PM
tissa you went to places where non-whites are like malls, blavk suburbs, daytona for spring break (you didn't mention that she went during "black college weekend".)

there are places that have zero blacks. none. nada.

even if we were 25% that still leaves about 150 million whitefolks.

narc
03-28-2009, 05:23 PM

reverse racism? because racism only applies to white people. i see