PDA

View Full Version : New don of this shit (official Q & A session)

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Notice my new name color. Ask away.

This thread will last maybe 2 days before the session is over.

TSA
03-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Prolifical, who do you think has the biggest dick.
I think it's cappadonna cause of the size of his hands

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Red Rum, Red rum

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn85/hard_target_2008/ArdbegTopFinal.png

Uncle Steezo
03-28-2009, 03:47 PM
1. i see some changes to the interface have been made. what else can we expect?
2. are you replacing tomb or joining tomb?

Bobby Budknickers
03-28-2009, 03:52 PM
will it thtill be ok to potht pictureth of penithith

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Prolifical, who do you think has the biggest dick.
I think it's cappadonna cause of the size of his hands

I dont know, but if thats why you think that then I guess thats why you're usually on it.

Red Rum, Red rum

Murder spelled backwords

1. i see some changes to the interface have been made. what else can we expect?
2. are you replacing tomb or joining tomb?

Those changes were from the forum update. Right now Im trying to figure out whats new and whats an admin function. There shouldnt be any other major changes regarding the forum controls.

The only move I did so far is to delete that award forum at the top of the index.

Im joining Tomb. If anything Im pretty much 36chambers successor. As you know Tomb is busy and having trouble logging in here regularly to do basic admin moves/transactions with the forum. Tomb is mainly the webmaster.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-28-2009, 04:03 PM
yes, its murder spelled backwards

i.e, the murder of Tomb,

and,

the new color of your name

and,

you seem to enjoy Rum, according to your sig.

Im a genius, and my name is ghostlaced, im hear all week

Visionz
03-28-2009, 04:31 PM
When do I get my mod-ship for KTL?

PALEFORCE
03-28-2009, 04:50 PM
that new sig is dope visions

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 05:36 PM
When do I get my mod-ship for KTL?

Right now mods are one of the lower things on the agenda.

Visionz
03-28-2009, 05:40 PM
that new sig is dope visions
thanks man, Style is crazy with it

Right now mods are one of the lower things on the agenda.
damn its like that huh :lmao: no worries *D

ALCATRAZ
03-28-2009, 05:50 PM
peace, can you update tha god on tha international subforum status and whether or not posters over 2 years can have bigger avi's

also whats top priority right now? cuz i think yall should slap sum new forum layouts with different color schemes... like dark ones that dont hurt ur eyes at 2am no homo

Dokuro
03-28-2009, 05:55 PM
dont really care

HANZO
03-28-2009, 06:12 PM
will there be a mod thats solely in charge of monitoring TSA's online behaviour.

Dokuro
03-28-2009, 06:12 PM
^^^ id like to naminate my self for that task
sounds like it could be fun

Dokuro
03-28-2009, 06:13 PM
oh yah no homo

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 06:23 PM
peace, can you update tha god on tha international subforum status and whether or not posters over 2 years can have bigger avi's

also whats top priority right now? cuz i think yall should slap sum new forum layouts with different color schemes... like dark ones that dont hurt ur eyes at 2am no homo

having that forum like that is possible to try out.

right now im having trouble seeing what usergroups have what sig and av permissions.

I dont know about the color schemes. with this update some of the templates I dont like and I hope i can see how to change those back.

whats the latest? I know I havent been here for ..... 2? 3? weeks? missed anything interesting?

nope, today everything happened.

will there be a mod thats solely in charge of monitoring TSA's online behaviour.

I have a better idea to monitor some online behavior.

noel411
03-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Can you give me a breakdown of what all the different user name colours mean?

I know orange is Vatican, but that's about as much as I know.

begongo
03-28-2009, 06:32 PM
the new forum doesn't display well, it's like some posts are contracted and the name details are spread more vertically than ever and it's fuckin annoying

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 06:34 PM

Red - Admin
Green - Supermod
Dark orange - Mod
orange - vat
silver - vet

dark blue - divine access group
purple - jokers group
dark green - 1% group
pink - section 9 group
brown - cannibal group

i think thats all of them

oh yeah
light blue - site managers (no one in that group right now)

beautifulrock
03-28-2009, 06:36 PM
yes, its murder spelled backwards

i.e, the murder of Tomb,

and,

the new color of your name

and,

you seem to enjoy Rum, according to your sig.

Im a genius, and my name is ghostlaced, im hear all weekyea, you're Einstein

noel411
03-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Red - Admin
Green - Supermod
Dark orange - Mod
orange - vat
silver - vet

dark blue - divine access group
purple - jokers group
dark green - 1% group
pink - section 9 group
brown - cannibal group

i think thats all of them

oh yeah
light blue - site managers (no one in that group right now)
Cheers. I didn't even know of the existence of the majority of those groups.

Congrats on your promotion btw.

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 06:41 PM
the new forum doesn't display well, it's like some posts are contracted and the name details are spread more vertically than ever and it's fuckin annoying

I dont like that online green light and that other shit at the bottom left either. Everything else seems ok to me.

For that other wall messaging thing or whatever, IDK it seems like many VB forums have that now...must be from some update....as if forums are competing with facebook or some shit.

Dokuro
03-28-2009, 06:50 PM
hay are wee guna be able to permanatly type with one color and are we still guna have to chage it every post

The Hound
03-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Will you be adressing my thread in the Vatican?

ALCATRAZ
03-28-2009, 07:11 PM
is it possible for a user to have a different color name without bein in a usergroup?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-28-2009, 07:15 PM
why is there like 40% of the screen on the right unused? its just a big strip of black

And can you sort out the SEARCH system

Its shit

You have to search for words with 5 letters or more amongst other things.

Its should be a 3 letter minimum, so you can search for things like "RZA" or "wu tang", which you currently cannot.

yea, you're Einstein

god your slow

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 07:18 PM
hay are wee guna be able to permanatly type with one color and are we still guna have to chage it every post

I once asked that same question. But then I thought to myself to let it be annoying to change to type in different colors because if everyone did it, it would sure as hell be more annoying to read the rainbow.

Will you be adressing my thread in the Vatican?

I just did...I think thats the one you're referring to.

is it possible for a user to have a different color name without bein in a usergroup?

No thats not possible. Actually it is if there is just an open public group that does nothing more than change a name color and anyone can join. This won't be done.

beautifulrock
03-28-2009, 07:23 PM
god you're slowyou were saying?

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 07:25 PM
why is there like 40% of the screen on the right unused? its just a big strip of black

And can you sort out the SEARCH system

Its shit

You have to search for words with 5 letters or more amongst other things.

Its should be a 3 letter minimum, so you can search for things like "RZA" or "wu tang", which you currently cannot.

You must have a big monitor or have your browser set smaller or both. If we really want to that space can be a huge ad. For me that space isnt that big.

For the search engine, those are set like that for a reason. Its either set the character number a little higher or make it so you can only do one search every minute or something. When the smaller words are searched, it gives many post results in a small amount of time it lags the server. There are more searches per unit time than you might first think. I am unsure if guests can use the search function.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-28-2009, 07:34 PM
but a 5 letter minimum is too much lol.

i see if someone searches for a whole sentance with lots of 3 letter words in, it might be an issue

but most of the time people are just searching for one word, like "RZA", or GZA, or Deck, of Meth. Non of these are searchable terms right now

SO its basically hiding alot of threads from the past, that will never be seen again, because people cant find them.

Whats the point in saving threads from the past on your server, if no one can access them again?

the lag cant be that big, i think you'd only get lag if 100's of people are searching at once, the traffic on this site is low so lag shouldnt be an issue?

ALCATRAZ
03-28-2009, 07:34 PM
ok last question what is the word on tha avatars? 60x60 is torture.... is that an easy thing 2 change?

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 07:43 PM
ok last question what is the word on tha avatars? 60x60 is torture.... is that an easy thing 2 change?

First i want to see the parameters for sigs and avatars for all usergroups. Right now I cant find where to change a few forum parameters in the control panel.

ALCATRAZ
03-28-2009, 08:08 PM
no doubt big homie make that happen if its possible

DrunkenMasta303
03-28-2009, 08:35 PM
can u change my username to

HiTLA

?

cool thanx!

TSA
03-28-2009, 08:59 PM
^LOL.

Im glad this is happening. Pro seems to be the most level headed real nigger of the mods.

What's the policy on pussy posting? same?
and dick while we're at it?

Big Ben

Dokuro
03-28-2009, 09:03 PM
serosly who folows polacy in this foum

http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2001/05/viva-fidel.jpg

TSA
03-28-2009, 09:09 PM
hhhahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahhahh

NIGHT MAYOR
03-28-2009, 09:11 PM

your welcome to join the cannibals, pm me or skampoe for an invite.

Eng:
1 can you put the online green dot back up next to the name ?
2 is it realy going to be any different ? are you obama ?

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2009, 09:25 PM
can u change my username to

HiTLA

?

cool thanx!

Not right away. I am going to make a thread in the dear admin section. After I change the name I will make a record of the name change. I will make a usergroup transaction thread there too.

^LOL.

Im glad this is happening. Pro seems to be the most level headed real nigger of the mods.

What's the policy on pussy posting? same?
and dick while we're at it?

Try not to post anything objectionable. Consider if you were at work or something and someone posted a close up penis or pussy shot in high definition...the line has to be drawn but its hard. try not to flirt with the grey area.

serosly who folows polacy in this foum

Yes some is allowed. You follow the rules very well...I dont understand why you are trying to get some rebel image. That wont work here. Just stick to the misspellings.

Eng:
1 can you put the online green dot back up next to the name ?
2 is it realy going to be any different ? are you obama ?

1. Thats the only thing I want to do once I figure out how. I hope I can do it with just the forum stuff and not the whole site.

2. When I was modded, I got a call from Obama. He seen that I had WTC Renaissance as my usertitle and I was a good candiate to lead WTC out of the recession. So far mods bonuses were held back. Obama and I now will play basketball together on the second Wednesday of every month.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-28-2009, 09:29 PM
hahahaha, will you be going after the big company CEO's ?

EAGLE EYE
03-28-2009, 10:22 PM
I had a really witty unpredictable response but I toned it down too...

JUST DO IT!

check two
03-29-2009, 03:54 AM
Pro Eng,
When you set up our group, can we have the light blue color? You had mentioned before that color might be possible. Or are there some other colors to pick from too?

TSA
03-29-2009, 04:01 AM
FqQvEv9lDvM

Robert
03-29-2009, 04:34 AM
How will the rules be enforced from now on? Inconsistently with exceptions made for small number (as is currently the way)?

Can we establish the identity of all secondaries?

Can we add the term "furiously serious" into the forum guidelines?

TSA
03-29-2009, 04:38 AM
what's in this for the black community?
will still recieve oral pleasure at the cost of a huggies box with today's inflation?

begongo
03-29-2009, 05:25 AM
check it out, there's indeed a huge space on the right, and the whole text is cramped up on the left

and the titles don't even display right, they're not fully hyperlinked, only some words are
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4690/baddisplay.jpg

begongo
03-29-2009, 05:31 AM
now I see they're tags wtf

why above the thread title?!?!?!

Dokuro
03-29-2009, 02:12 PM
is there a way to hide this fucking tags

beautifulrock
03-29-2009, 02:59 PM
the tags need to go below the titles

Prolifical ENG
03-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Pro Eng,
When you set up our group, can we have the light blue color? You had mentioned before that color might be possible. Or are there some other colors to pick from too?

I will be looking into usergroups shortly I now see how I add/delete usergroups etc.

How will the rules be enforced from now on? Inconsistently with exceptions made for small number (as is currently the way)?

Can we establish the identity of all secondaries?

Through time it should be sorted out with mods/etc. I am going to put the rules in the FAQ section and update that.

is there a way to hide this fucking tags

Im looking to see how to disable this feature that came in the update. Right now I can only delete them. I might be able to sweep it aside and not let any usergroups use the tags. I will look into that today because even looking at my subscribed threads its a mess.

Suga Duga
03-29-2009, 03:50 PM

mwhahahaha

yea I agree.