PDA

View Full Version : I hate black women who are uncomfortable with their sexuality.

TSA
03-28-2009, 08:51 PM
we hadn't kissed, held hands, or know each other for 2 weeks. We went and ate dinner and then took a walk at the park 4 days later.

Then she said i was rushing it, LMAO!
Im sitting here thinking, jesus, not trying to brag or whatever cause it wasn't an achievement but i've fucked bitches within 12 seconds of knowing them, WHAT? niggas was drinkin soco out of bitches asses and skeeting on feet when you were getting excited about Bow Wow videos (at this age)

I hadn't even hinted that I was gonna make any serious moves anytime soon cause i was very well aware she's a huge prude and virgin. I say a sexual thing her and here but it's never even that deep though it becomes and issue. I asked her 'what are you wearing' just for the fuck of it, not even as a joke or as something serious, just making a stupid comment and she said it was 'vulgar'.

oh, and then when i asked if she was a virgin and she said it was not only 'vulgar' but implied i was only trying to get in her pants, which yes, it does imply that, but shut the fuck up and answer god lol. what's the beef? ok so?

wow.

and if i were classy with her which she's trying to force i wouldn't even be talking to her. Theres a NIGGA that likes her as well and does all the sucka for luv shit she wants and she shows interest in, only talks to, and leans more towards me cause, whether she likes it or not, i keep it real and unpussy.

Anyways, obviously she's a D-bag and i'm not interested anymore, but still. I'd say i was a fag for buying her food, not raping, and once again tolerating twat behavior. Always mad jiggy. I love fashion.

TSA DOES IT FOR YOU SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.
*unfunny attempt and ZINGY wit*
*outrageous worst possible case scenario that led to these events*
*say im lying*
*express hatred*
*ethers and words*

TSA
03-28-2009, 08:54 PM
btw its not the same one i describe this morning, that one is not only sexier but has larger YAMS and is less anal about timing but even pruder, but sexually repressed prude that that actually turns you one cause she would beat your dick off with her vomit once you release her inner being.

narc
03-28-2009, 09:09 PM
saturday night and TSA manages to get girls AND write an internet blog at the same time!

hmmm

TSA
03-28-2009, 09:17 PM
yes. im usually not WILD'N OUT at 7:51

btw i already got ethers and words covered for you, you dont have to frett whodi.

wh(122)di

NIGHT MAYOR
03-28-2009, 09:26 PM
if this is true - every girl can be got at EVERY, if you havent made any moves (kissing, fucking whatever) after the first 3 to 4 times you see her you already fucked up

2 weeks is a long time she prolly summed you up and could'nt find a way to get rid of you. you need to reinforce the "love" shit if she is gunna trust you to get in her pantaloons.

or

daddy touched her when she was young.

Uncle Steezo
03-28-2009, 11:51 PM
nice blog!
i'll add it to my wordpress site.

keep it cummin.

Uncle Steezo
03-28-2009, 11:53 PM
wtf?!?
google ad Jew-LOLs

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CKHXmJDYhLLcxAEQ2AUYWjIIKqz29Xx6T6U

TSA
03-29-2009, 12:36 AM
if this is true - every girl can be got at EVERY, if you havent made any moves (kissing, fucking whatever) after the first 3 to 4 times you see her you already fucked up

2 weeks is a long time she prolly summed you up and could'nt find a way to get rid of you. you need to reinforce the "love" shit if she is gunna trust you to get in her pantaloons.

or

daddy touched her when she was young.
you would think not moving faster would be fucking up but they're FOBs(fresh off the boats or kids with foriegn parents that are to faggy and retarded to understand the concept of freedom and not act like a god damn immigrant with aids all the time even though they're desperately trying to be american. Like lil bow wow came on and they all rushed the television and turned it up. Typical FOB behavior)

but LOL, both of your options are right.
I'm gonna call it off cause wtf, and yeah she was probably molested.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Step ya game up, wodde.

Uncle Steezo
03-29-2009, 03:32 AM
lol@ TSA trying to act like he ain't a FOB or has immigrant parents.

no hate just facts.

i mean this dude CALLED THE POLICE when a magazine was sent to his house.
not the magazine company to cancel the sub
not the post office to return to sender
the motherfucking police
about a magazine
a magazine about driving trucks
from a dude who lives in california

thats not freedom loving behavior.

TSA
03-29-2009, 03:34 AM
http://www.tranism.com/weblog/images/michael-phelps-speedo-tm.jpg
INTENSE.

Uncle Steezo
03-29-2009, 04:36 AM
no.
intense is you and yo momma asking detective starkowski for protection from this:
http://www.letssubscribe.com/images/products/7667.jpg