PDA

View Full Version : Should we nominate only 1 person to tag threads?

EAGLE EYE
03-29-2009, 03:35 PM
The tagging feature was fun, short lived and had the potential to be a useful utility in the right hands.

Being able to get an idea of what a thread contains or has turned into before clicking on it seems great.

Lets just give speakonitgod the ability to run through the forum and tag anything he wants using his best judgment considering he's already a shoe-in for the job with an impressive resume of already tagging:

phone booths
hybrid cars
trolleys
childrens playgrounds
art schools
Cancer hospitals
Dave and Busters
hardware stores
mens booties

who's with me on this?

YungSunny
03-29-2009, 03:44 PM
How bout we just let everyone run wild with tagging and ban the irrational ones from tagging?

Uncle Steezo
03-29-2009, 03:53 PM
^^^that would still leave one person to tag.

i nominate the man who put the face in facebook
put the ooooooo in google
lives to tweet from his chin to his feet......

Roberto Digitale' aka Raptor Pope aka Chinese Phonebook aka Slang Gargloyle aka Wheresmysig?

EAGLE EYE
03-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Hahahahha

YungSunny
03-29-2009, 04:47 PM
^^^that would still leave one person to tag.

i nominate the man who put the face in facebook
put the ooooooo in google
lives to tweet from his chin to his feet......

Roberto Digitale' aka Raptor Pope aka Chinese Phonebook aka Slang Gargloyle aka Wheresmysig?

:?

narc
03-29-2009, 05:07 PM
The tagging feature was fun, short lived and had the potential to be a useful utility in the right hands.

Being able to get an idea of what a thread contains or has turned into before clicking on it seems great.

Lets just give speakonitgod the ability to run through the forum and tag anything he wants using his best judgment considering he's already a shoe-in for the job with an impressive resume of already tagging:

phone booths
hybrid cars
trolleys
childrens playgrounds
art schools
Cancer hospitals
Dave and Busters
hardware stores
mens booties

who's with me on this?

hahaha niice

JerseyIronman
03-29-2009, 07:59 PM
i just hate how the tags are displayed above the thread title, it makes no sense.

And i already get a good idea of what the thread is about by putting the cursor over the thread title and see the first 15 words or so.

ALCATRAZ
03-29-2009, 08:16 PM
aside from "mens booties" i like where this is goin.... come on mods let me have this!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-29-2009, 08:23 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/good.jpg

^LOL whos this crack head big head lookin ass crack head bitch, bitch got a big ol head. her hair and head is easily twizzice the width of her own body piece

YungSunny
03-29-2009, 08:30 PM
^I think she pretty cute, in a latina Bonifwua kind of way.

ALCATRAZ
03-29-2009, 08:34 PM
u trippin she is a dime

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-29-2009, 08:36 PM
big ol head though

ALCATRAZ
03-29-2009, 08:44 PM
wid a face like that i can look past tha dome... not even a issue 2 da god

EAGLE EYE
03-29-2009, 08:46 PM
She kinda looks like that cool kid from that movie "The Sandlot"

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.freewebs.com/mike_vitar/benny7.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHDd-RlS1VK6Ie6irzFrM2-rpOumQ

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-29-2009, 08:49 PM
That skinny bitch aint got shit on Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez.

I watched The Sandlot yesterday.

ALCATRAZ
03-29-2009, 08:51 PM
yeah yeah oscar meyer even....foot long....dodger dog.... A WEENIEEEE

classic

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-29-2009, 08:57 PM
When Squints macks Wendy Pfeffercorn at the pool and the Story of the Beast?

They don't make quality films like that any more.

I also watched Rookie of the year a couple of weeks ago, and it is pretty damn good as well.

EAGLE EYE
03-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Its kinda sad when you drive around these days and don't see kids out playing baseball or basketball or on bikes.

All these little shits are indoors playing their gaming consoles and watching youtubes.

Prolifical ENG
03-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Whos serious about tagging? If so I can make a group similar to the blogger group. Mods can tag but most probably wont.

Hopefully Tomb can change the code so it only appears at the bottom. I think 25 is too much...5 or 10 should be max.