PDA

View Full Version : What do you cunts know about Doner Kebab???

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:16 PM
....Tell em HAN.

This is duh shiiiiiiizzznit

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 05:23 PM
A lot more than you, faggot.

Uncle Steezo
03-29-2009, 05:23 PM
what up nick?
good to see you out the pen.

hope they didn't stretch you out too much.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2843/toshoweryr7.jpg

GhettoGnom
03-29-2009, 05:25 PM
http://rimix.nomadlife.org/uploaded_images/doner-kebab-780388.jpg

CHEA

RIINĜ
03-29-2009, 05:26 PM
we got them Döner places on every corner here, that shit put our Bratwurst out of the market becoming our new national dish...its daBOOOMB tho!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:28 PM
hahahaha!!!

i was in europe for 9 days aside from my 2 week bid.

the atlanta airport customs department really needs to step their game up....I was looking forward to the cavity search and the sniffing dogs.

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 05:28 PM
http://rimix.nomadlife.org/uploaded_images/doner-kebab-780388.jpg

CHEA

What the hell is that?

That looks rubbish.

It's not a sandwich.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2121/2139855868_4c2d1bf3b5.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Tony, just like everything else, australia just aint up to par

JamSix
03-29-2009, 05:32 PM
word son

guinness, doner's n football are why god invented weekends

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah, you do that.

Ali Baba > Doner Kebab.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:34 PM
i had 3 doners while i was over there. One in Amsterdamn, one in Ypres and one in Arras.

Deelicious.....they have some around here too. Their business will go up.

HANZO
03-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Yeah, you do that.

Ali Baba > Doner Kebab.

ahaha ali baba you know man you kno.

Doner is nice but in europe its far too greasy.

This is Real Doner.
http://www.guzelresimler.name.tr/data/media/38/erzurum-cag-kebabi.jpg

nothing beats a good ol Shish Kebab though.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:41 PM
aaaah, yes, thats that original doner.

If i ever make it to Istanbul, I will need this.

Ninja
03-29-2009, 05:42 PM
if you lot knew what was in donner kebab i dont think u mans would love it soo much..

the contents of a donner kebab consist of leftover meats.. all the guts of the animals (multiple animals) and its suppose to have all crushed bones and everything...

after a butcher uses all the meat from an animal, it then scrapes the meat off the bones, most probabily scraping some bone off aswel.. and they put all that together to make doner..

i hardly ever have donner anymore... trust me... dont love that shit too much... it literally is SHIT!!!!!

peace

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 05:42 PM
There's another one called A La Turko, that's fucking madness aswell.

In my little suburb we have a Chinese owned Portguese chicken shop that do kebabs, go figure? You don't realise how awful they do kebabs.

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 05:43 PM
if you lot knew what was in donner kebab i dont think u mans would love it soo much..

the contents of a donner kebab consist of letfover meats.. all the guts of the animals (multiple animals) and its supose dto have al crushed bones and everything...

after a butcher uses asll the meat from an animal, tit hen scrapes the meat off the bones, most probabily scraping some bone off aswel.. and they put all that together to make doner..

i hardly ever have donner anymore... trust me... dont love that shit oo much... it literally is SHIT!!!!!

peace

Who cares? The only time they're eaten is when you're drunk.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:45 PM

the contents of a donner kebab consist of letfover meats.. all the guts of the animals (multiple animals) and its supose dto have al crushed bones and everything...

after a butcher uses asll the meat from an animal, tit hen scrapes the meat off the bones, most probabily scraping some bone off aswel.. and they put all that together to make doner..

i hardly ever have donner anymore... trust me... dont love that shit oo much... it literally is SHIT!!!!!

peace

I dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuck..........

LOL....Funny tho...

AFter my first experience with doner, a stokbrood doner, I was curious what the meat was. So I asked the turkish looking guy who spoke some english as most merchants do in the netherlands...

I said, what is the meat that I just ate.

he said...'chicken'

ahahahaha.....maybe it was chicken, but i could have been rat and i wouldnt have cared.

It was scrumptious.

JamSix
03-29-2009, 05:45 PM

peace

who the fuck cares? the shit tastes glorious. I hate when people say shit like that, you're not watching the meat get processed, you're eating it in a fucking pita.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:47 PM
There's another one called A La Turko, that's fucking madness aswell.

In my little suburb we have a Chinese owned Portguese chicken shop that do kebabs, go figure? You don't realise how awful they do kebabs.

sweeeeeeeeeet dude!!!!!!

soccer is still a fucking queer sport but rugby is the shit, so maybe now your PMSing will be a little lighter.

butterball

RIINĜ
03-29-2009, 05:47 PM

the contents of a donner kebab consist of leftover meats.. all the guts of the animals (multiple animals) and its suppose to have all crushed bones and everything...

after a butcher uses all the meat from an animal, it then scrapes the meat off the bones, most probabily scraping some bone off aswel.. and they put all that together to make doner..

i hardly ever have donner anymore... trust me... dont love that shit too much... it literally is SHIT!!!!!

peace

http://www.merryswankster.com/images/bush_confused.jpg
''That sounds like a CONSPIRACY"

HANZO
03-29-2009, 05:51 PM
I dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuck..........

LOL....Funny tho...

AFter my first experience with doner, a stokbrood doner, I was curious what the meat was. So I asked the turkish looking guy who spoke some english as most merchants do in the netherlands...

I said, what is the meat that I just ate.

he said...'chicken'

ahahahaha.....maybe it was chicken, but i could have been rat and i wouldnt have cared.

It was scrumptious.

theres chicken and lamb. most likely it was chicken.

anyway yeah the meat might be crappy but its all halal meat so Allah approves.

Ninja
03-29-2009, 05:52 PM
^--- lol

just shows how trampy mans are when they're drunk!!...

Ninja
03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
theres chicken and lamb. most likely it was chicken.

anyway yeah the meat might be crappy but its all halal meat so Allah approves.

hmmm true bro... but ive also heard recently that it has some pork meat in there aswell.... cant be sure wth this.. but who knows!!

shit does taste good thou!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:55 PM
are you kidding me, i ate that shit sober.

I had two sandwiches, but one I got served dinner style....big pile of doner, french fries, garlic sauce and some spicy rice type shit underneath.....absolutely delicious.

Those french Turks did it right

HANZO
03-29-2009, 05:55 PM
i do stay away from Doner though, i jus stick to shish kebabs and the godly lahmacun.

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 05:56 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet dude!!!!!!

soccer is still a fucking queer sport but rugby is the shit, so maybe now your PMSing will be a little lighter.

butterball

?

Why did you assume I was talking to you when I referred it to HAN?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Han you were right...the Turkish food was the best I had while abroad.

THe bread in France was great tho.

And the Dutch put hardboiled eggs on there sandwiches along with the meat. Ingenius.

I had a ham sandwich with tomatoes, hardboiled eggs, lettuce mayo, dutch cheese, all on fresh french bread.

I miss the cuisine.

AMerica is shit.......

well, we still dominate the cheeseburger and steak department....but our bread sucks.

Uncle Steezo
03-29-2009, 06:53 PM
so make a eurotour thread aleady.

where did you go?
pics?
you got fam there?

stop bullshittin and get back to work.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-29-2009, 07:03 PM
They are very tasty thats for sure, but as HAN says...

Doner is nice but in europe its far too greasy.

nothing beats a good ol Shish Kebab though.

Shish is dope, my favourite kebab would be a Köfte.

Tage
03-29-2009, 08:35 PM
....Tell em HAN.

This is duh shiiiiiiizzznit

first ever kebab huh? nice. theyre not to be eaten sobre. try a chicken one though... thats the shit right there.

KaramelSundae
03-29-2009, 09:34 PM
how do you say it?

doner like boner?
or doner like dawner?

we've got a little place by my house that sells it,
and they've also got some bomb ass freshly made pita chips instead of fries
...never tried doner though.

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 09:36 PM
How can you people live in the obese capital of the world and not have döner kebabs?

Ali Baba > Döner

HANZO
03-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Well English ppl say it like Boner.

The only reason for Americans not having it is that Turks never liked the idea of migrating to America. one portion is 1000 calories you would think it would be the biggest thing in America.

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 09:43 PM
How do you say it properly? The Arabs here say it Donna, as in Cappadonna.

KaramelSundae
03-29-2009, 09:45 PM
so is it like dawner then?

HANZO
03-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Dern-neRRR

with an emphasis on the R's. it means 'Spinning' so it aint nothing fancy.

KaramelSundae
03-29-2009, 09:50 PM
makes sense how they have the meat hanging...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 10:02 PM
How can you people live in the obese capital of the world and not have döner kebabs?

Ali Baba > Döner

A man with a waistline as expansive as yours really is in no position to talk shit.

ALCATRAZ
03-29-2009, 10:04 PM
damn i thought stinkycooch was banned until july....

KaramelSundae
03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
i think Nicky is hilarious...

speakonit...your sig scares me

Tage
03-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Dern-neRRR

with an emphasis on the R's. it means 'Spinning' so it aint nothing fancy.

what? lol... its doner pron. donner.... derner? wtf?

ALCATRAZ
03-29-2009, 10:08 PM
speakonit...your sig scares me

oh thats tha god TIE ONE... a legend in my city... click tha pic for more info *poses in bboy stance*

SKANK HILL
03-29-2009, 10:15 PM
Why does Nicky Tooch still tlak to me when we were communicating in the first place?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2009, 11:09 PM

peace

Maybe this is the traditional method, but here, that is not done.

The Doner is slices of meat, stacked on a sort of pole and then sliced off.

J-Cee
03-29-2009, 11:31 PM
http://www.franchiseopportunity.net.au/images/ali-baba-image-4.jpg

whitey
03-29-2009, 11:49 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet dude!!!!!!

butterball

you should have went to a game when you were over there.

i know you'd never admit it, but deep down you would have liked it.

KaramelSundae
03-29-2009, 11:50 PM
oh thats tha god TIE ONE... a legend in my city... click tha pic for more info *poses in bboy stance*

damn that was fucked up what happened to him...he meant no harm.

whitey
03-30-2009, 12:00 AM

thats fucked up.

begongo
03-30-2009, 03:28 AM
haahahahah Nicky you finally discovered the true enjoyment of fast food

good for you !

did you try Kapsalon?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 08:33 AM
haahahahah Nicky you finally discovered the true enjoyment of fast food

good for you !

did you try Kapsalon?

No...THere was a lot of shit i just flat out had no clue what it was. I have had kofkte (sp) before...a place near me had it. It was decent.
But damn i miss the doner....i got two other people in the group hooked on it too. Thats the eurocrack.

you should have went to a game when you were over there.

i know you'd never admit it, but deep down you would have liked it.

My roomate for the trip was a big soccer fan. My and him were the opposite sports fans. He was a Yankee fan who hated LeBron and basketball and loved soccer.
But for some reason he was a huge Browns fan.

Anyway, he went to a soccer game. Said it was pretty good. If i had more time and money I would have went just to see it.
I dont kno if I would have become a fan tho...
Rugby, like I said, was cool, it was like football, only faster.

SKAMPOE
03-30-2009, 08:32 PM
what up nick?
good to see you out the pen.

hope they didn't stretch you out too much.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2843/toshoweryr7.jpg
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:no:

whitey
03-30-2009, 09:22 PM
^ is that T.O.?

kurupt_kw
03-31-2009, 09:29 AM
There is a Lebanese guy in my city who sells donairs. (dough-nair) They are also called schwarma or gyros around here. It's the best when you load the meat up with tzatziki and mozza wrapped up in a fresh pita. That shit is gold.

Jeru
03-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Durums are the shit :yes: