PDA

View Full Version : My eurotrip as recommended by style.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 08:16 PM
The trip was sponsored thru my school, and as i near becoming a master of my particular art I needed to have some fun and travel abroad.

The main point of the trip was to tour World War I battlefields along the Western Front. Place like Ypres, the Somme, and Verdun. Most Euro's will be familiar, Americans probably not so much.

But anyway, we stayed in a college town called Leiden, about 20 minutes from Amsterdam by train. We got 3 days of leisure before the battlefield tour.

It was a lively group, we even had a black chick.

The Dutch are cool people. All tall and lanky, and go about their own business. Many of them speak English.

There coffee and sandwiches are the bomb... as are the kebabs as i have mentioned.

I loved the Netherlands...the cities are so clean and safe. No ghetto shit and no redneck shit. Tht really impressed me.
I was surprised at the amount of graffiti tho. Possible result of Wutang corp???

Belgium was cool.
Belgian beers are the shit. Hommelbier and Westmalle or Triple as they DUtch called it was pretty tasty.

A bunch of Dutch students also accompanied us on the tour. They are great. All they really want to do is drink beer.

France was interesting.....I know basically no French and the French do not speak anything but French so it was a bit of a challenge, but not that tough.

The boulangerie's....oooh lord...so much deliciousness. I had an eclair that was out of this world.

Dutch and Belgian girls.....not bad. Not great tho.

French bitches are fine.
At one point I was drinking Belgian beer with Dutch people in a French bar. I had to soak it all in. Such diversity.

Amsterdam was pretty amazing.....It was near St. Paddy's day so i met alot of Irish people.
Let me tell you something, the Irish are some of hte most friendly and talkative people I have ever met.
I mean, they will talk to you nonstop.
They're tough to decipher at times tho.... I mean i can understand a Dutchman who speaks little english better than I can an Irishman.

Nonetheless I ate my share of Brownies and one of the irishman blazed a joint with me.
The Red Light district is cool, laid back I thought, but I liked that.
I was fucked up.
The Dutch guy who owned the bar was playing AMerican songs and the Irish kid knew all of them...

But damn none of these motherfuckers knew who LeBron James was....

Either way, I was tempted to fuck one of those prostitutes in the windows on the street. I didnt even notice them at first then i was like DAAYUM....them girls were fine.

i heard 50 euro was the going rate......that didnt seem to bad.

and the euro thing.....fuck, the dollar is shit.

My camera died before i hit the red light district, so i really dont have any good pics of anything anyone here would find interesting.

All i gotta say is that if you havent been to Amsterdam or Europe in general, you need to go.

I'm sure many here who have been will attest. I'll post a few pics later.

Uncle Steezo
03-29-2009, 08:45 PM
thx.

was it your 1st time overeas?

i hate the feeling of coming home after an overseas trip cuz you immediately feel the subliminal oppression and artificial culture we live in.

i was going to go to the wu-field trip but i think i'll pass and save my money to return to asia in 2010. prolly japan and korea. i still want to hit amsterdam tho.

why didn't you hook up with jasper?

HANZO
03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
well its good to kno you enjoyed expensive ass Europa.

French ppl kno English, they can speak it very well. they jus choose not to speak it cause to them you should kno French not the other way round.

western europeans wouldnt kno Lebron you need to go to the balkans to find ppl who watch the game.

EAGLE EYE
03-29-2009, 08:58 PM
I would love to go drink beer in Europe and not discuss music with them.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2009, 09:06 PM
thx.

i hate the feeling of coming home after an overseas trip cuz you immediately feel the subliminal oppression and artificial culture we live in.

i was going to go to the wu-field trip but i think i'll pass and save my money to return to asia in 2010. prolly japan and korea. i still want to hit amsterdam tho.

Yea, that was my first time, and I definitely want to go back. About the artificial culture I agree 100%.
Everything over hear is thrown together cheaply for instant gratification...we are like a 'quickie' society.
The architecture over there, the way the cities are built is absolutely stunning. I mean, when i came home and looked around I was like what a shithole.

I was discussing this with some of the Dutch people.

well its good to kno you enjoyed expensive ass Europa.

French ppl kno English, they can speak it very well. they jus choose not to speak it cause to them you should kno French not the other way round.

western europeans wouldnt kno Lebron you need to go to the balkans to find ppl who watch the game.

Yea, I mean I tried to converse in French, but i never took any courses in French so i was really awful at it. Spanish and Italian i've taken two years each.
But next time i go anywher I'm going to make a better effort at learning the language.
It was tough tho, cuz just as I was sort of getting used to Dutch, we crossed over to France and boom, there speaking French.

But yea....about the basketball thing.....They barely knew Jordan or Shaq either. I had to like coax it out of them.

Oh man...the beer in Belgium is unbelievable. ANd its all on tap which makes it even better. The Dutch were actually impressed that I knew as much about the beer as I did.

Paranoid
03-29-2009, 09:11 PM

lol

drippie k
03-29-2009, 11:15 PM
wrong there pal...im from western europe, young people know who shaq jordan n james are...n pierce, garnett, t-mac, all them dudes..old people not so much, they see basketball as "that game with the tall black guys jumping everywhere for an orange ball"

spain got the silver in basketball in the olympics and won that international tournament right before it...basketball is very present in the west..not as much as america but still waay more than other places

ALCATRAZ
03-29-2009, 11:17 PM
did u take pictures with any foreign girlies

JerseyIronman
03-29-2009, 11:33 PM
damn reading this really makes me want to go the Netherlands/Belgium.

Me and my buddies were planing a trip for after graduation.

Belgium beer is the best-and i love beer, and i think everyone knows about Amsterdam.

Yea, that was my first time, and I definitely want to go back. About the artificial culture I agree 100%.
Everything over hear is thrown together cheaply for instant gratification...we are like a 'quickie' society.
The architecture over there, the way the cities are built is absolutely stunning. I mean, when i came home and looked around I was like what a shithole.

this is true, all the cities in Europe are old and cultured, most american cities are like 100 years old maximum and are designed around the car so we have big ass streets and highways and ugly box buildings which are not too pleasant when your walking around at street level.

also, Americans have forsaken the city and have chosen to live in the Wal-mart and Applebee-filled suburbs, which is why like half of our big cities are dilapidated.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 12:09 AM
well we do have cities like dc, philly, ny and a few others tha are pushing 300+ years but its nothing compared to a city like florence or paris who is pushing 1000+

lets not even discuss giza, the yuccatan, shaolin.

belgian waffles?
did you see Burges?

begongo
03-30-2009, 04:19 AM
so how long were you here anyway?

Durag
03-30-2009, 05:36 AM
Nice to see you enjoyed your trip, ive bearly been to europe myself, ive been to Fance, England, Scotland, Wales and Greece, and thats about it. Planning on going to Italy at some stage.

As for not understanding what Irish people say, if i travel 20 miles north or south, i can bearly understand what people are saying. The difference in accent in such short distances is amazing.

Sounded like a real dope trip.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 09:24 AM
so how long were you here anyway?

9 days...well really 7 when you count travel days. The flight over was 9 hours, but its not too bad cuz the plane is bigger and they got tvs on the back of every seat. I just watched a bunch of movies.
Righteous Kill is a great movie. Dont understand all the hate from the critics.

I think we drove thru Rotterdam....looked like a pretty big place.

well we do have cities like dc, philly, ny and a few others tha are pushing 300+ years but its nothing compared to a city like florence or paris who is pushing 1000+

lets not even discuss giza, the yuccatan, shaolin.

belgian waffles?
did you see Burges?

Ah yes....i had a belgian waffle but it was out of a vending machine. Pretty good considering.
But it wasn't warm...I did eat at a pannenkakenhuis....(sp)...and got a ham, tomatoe and cheese pancake. IT was decent but I shoulda stuck with a sweet pancake over savory.

did u take pictures with any foreign girlies

Yea, I got a picture with this real cute waitress we had....she didnt look dutch cuz she had dark hair....looked French or something. She was fine tho.

I wanted to talk to some French chicks in France, but again, I just did not kno the language well enough.
I went into a store in Verdun cuz i saw a couple of nice looking girls working, and I tried to converse, but it really did not work out too well. LOL.
But when i saw Au revoir, she got excited. Cuz I said it with a good accent. When speaking another language I try to get the accent right.....next time, I will study harder.

But yea I stuck out in Leiden...some Russian dude just came up to me out of the blue asking me where the coffee houses were in English.

Another thing I noticed. Americans are so fucking loud. Especially our bitches. Jesus Christ...hahaha.
Much louder than the Dutch.

Its all good tho, we're fun people but i can see how we get annoying.

I asked a few people what they thought about us.....Nobody really disliked us, just said we can be loud and arrogant, or at least that is the generic view.
The one guy said it was really bad because of Bush, but it has since calmed down with Obama.
We both agreed that its stupid to judge people of a country by what foreign policy decisions its govt. makes.

HANZO
03-30-2009, 10:31 AM
wrong there pal...im from western europe, young people know who shaq jordan n james are...n pierce, garnett, t-mac, all them dudes..old people not so much, they see basketball as "that game with the tall black guys jumping everywhere for an orange ball"

spain got the silver in basketball in the olympics and won that international tournament right before it...basketball is very present in the west..not as much as america but still waay more than other places

only in Spain because Spain actually has a league which is probably the best league in the world after the NBA and have a pretty damn good national side, every other country in western europe sucks. Although they trying to pump basketball in England the English will realise they suck when they get humiliated in the upcoming Euro Champs.

and Nicky you think Americans are loud, go to southern Europe were the ppl are brown and loud.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Damn that must have been a nice travel, I've never been to Belgium or Netherlands, but Id love to. By the way, I dont know any people who dont know lebron james.

[QUOTE=HAN;1531338]French ppl kno English, they can speak it very well. they jus choose not to speak it cause to them you should kno French not the other way round.QUOTE]

True.
pfUmW_Mf5qc

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 01:18 PM
only in Spain because Spain actually has a league which is probably the best league in the world after the NBA and have a pretty damn good national side, every other country in western europe sucks. Although they trying to pump basketball in England the English will realise they suck when they get humiliated in the upcoming Euro Champs.

and Nicky you think Americans are loud, go to southern Europe were the ppl are brown and loud.

Well, true...i should have specified northern europeans.

The Dutch told me a few things. He said Italians are arrogant, and very exclusive and that, well, everybody thinks the French are assholes, not just Americans.

The Dutch were also surprised that AMericans came in differing varieties, which surprised me.
For instance, our group consisted of Italian, Jewish, Polish, and Irish heritage, which we all still identify with.
I guess he was surprised that we all still identified with our european roots.
I told him, well, its different for different groups and the classic 'American' you see on TV or that is portrayed is really a generic portrayal.

The ethnic exchange was one of the most interesting parts. As interested as I was in European culture, they were just as curious with questions about American culture.
ALtho they get alot more via television than we do.
For instance, two of the Dutch were quoted South Park episodes and the Simpsons and a bunch of other shows.

They didnt like Family Guy as much, I thought possibley because they didnt understand some of the more obscure american pop culture references.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Looks like you experienced pure joy man.

Much praise due to you for that.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 01:22 PM

Damn that must have been a nice travel, I've never been to Belgium or Netherlands, but Id love to. By the way, I dont know any people who dont know lebron james.

[QUOTE=HAN;1531338]French ppl kno English, they can speak it very well. they jus choose not to speak it cause to them you should kno French not the other way round.QUOTE]

True.
pfUmW_Mf5qc

what part of France are you from?

Anywhere near Verdun or Arras?? I believe thats in the northeast part of France.

But no matter where I went, there was a McDonalds. I actually had a mcmuffin one morning at the Leiden McDonalds.

Well, the service there is alot slower, i'll tell you that. I was the only one in line and I had to wait for my mcmuffin.

The cheese and the egg tasted better, but the bacon is always a little too undercooked over there. ANd just different. Same thing in France.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Im from northwest, Normandy. But I dont often go to Macdonalds, I usually get myself a nice Kebab, I can never get tired of it. Macdonalds are poppin up everywhere, we got alot of those now, starbucks, not many, and KFC too, only seen some in Paris.
Ive been to Verdun once, to visit the battlefield, didnt see much of it though.

Robert
03-30-2009, 02:01 PM
Chabel is a fucking beast. That was funny.

Good to see you had a good time man. Hit up Italy Nicky, it's amazing. Unfortunately when I was over there I was a little too young to fully appreciate all the amazing places and people.

A friend of mine has just come back from Berlin and loved the place. It appears Euros love the Aussie accent ;)

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-30-2009, 02:17 PM

Not true. Ive travelled all over France, and I can assure you that most people simply dont speak a word of english.

But yea....about the basketball thing.....They barely knew Jordan or Shaq either. I had to like coax it out of them.

Also not true, Jordan is just as well known in Europe as America, well not quite, but anybody under 35 will know who micheal jordan is, anybody.

I dont who you were speaking to.

Rame
03-30-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm in France right now, for 1 week. On the eastside.

Not near any big cities but I might visit Nancy like I did last time I was here.

Most frenchies know more german than english.

I'd really like to speak the language, I actually had French lessons at school for 2/3 years but at the time I didn't care for the language and got bad grades, now I forgot most of it.
I'm picking it up a little though.

I like the nature the most, we don't have a lot of hills in Holland.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-30-2009, 02:27 PM
yeah, France is a cool place to drive around if you stay off the main motorways and you have a SatNav lol.

Me and a friend drove from Calais to val'd'isere in December. French I think is a pretty easy language to pick up if you speak English, 90% of the verbs are spelt the same I think.

The French are generaly nice people, I got in some good convosations with quite a few locals. Americans just dont like them because they are more real with their personalities and dont put on a stupid front.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 03:25 PM
yeah, France is a cool place to drive around if you stay off the main motorways and you have a SatNav lol.

Me and a friend drove from Calais to val'd'isere in December. French I think is a pretty easy language to pick up if you speak English, 90% of the verbs are spelt the same I think.

The French are generaly nice people, I got in some good convosations with quite a few locals. Americans just dont like them because they are more real with their personalities and dont put on a stupid front.

Nah, AMericans don't like them, in my opinion, because for whatever reason, they don't like us, and they seem to act all snooty.
But my guess is, if they both just put all that BS aside, they'd get along fine.

I'm in France right now, for 1 week. On the eastside.

Not near any big cities but I might visit Nancy like I did last time I was here.

Most frenchies know more german than english.

I'd really like to speak the language, I actually had French lessons at school for 2/3 years but at the time I didn't care for the language and got bad grades, now I forgot most of it.
I'm picking it up a little though.

I like the nature the most, we don't have a lot of hills in Holland.

Yea, Holland and Belgium are really flat. And Belgium is muddy, even when its dry. I could see how WWI soldiers drowned in mud at Ypres.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Chabel is a fucking beast. That was funny.

Good to see you had a good time man. Hit up Italy Nicky, it's amazing. Unfortunately when I was over there I was a little too young to fully appreciate all the amazing places and people.

A friend of mine has just come back from Berlin and loved the place. It appears Euros love the Aussie accent ;)

Yea, Italy and Germany are next on my list of places to go.

Im from northwest, Normandy. But I dont often go to Macdonalds, I usually get myself a nice Kebab, I can never get tired of it. Macdonalds are poppin up everywhere, we got alot of those now, starbucks, not many, and KFC too, only seen some in Paris.
Ive been to Verdun once, to visit the battlefield, didnt see much of it though.

Funny about the KFC thing...the Irishman I was getting high with mentioned KFC....like it was a big deal. I didnt really pick up on it cuz its...well.....KFC.

You dont need starbucks in europe, you got great coffee on every corner already.

Rame
03-30-2009, 05:27 PM
The lower part of Belgium is't flat but Holland and the rest of it are.

Berlin is definetly a good place to visit.

Art Vandelay
03-30-2009, 05:35 PM
the title of the thread says "eurotrip." who is the retard that tagged this thread with euro and trip?

TSA
03-30-2009, 05:44 PM

yeah, english borrows from french more then anyother language.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Uh, i don't think so.

Drunken Monk
03-30-2009, 05:49 PM
jojo pellgrino

TSA
03-30-2009, 06:55 PM
thx.

AHAHAHAHAHHA! Gavin is so illy with it

my skin dries up and i realize how artifical and dry the air here feels.
I also realize that all white ppl have nasal voices to an extent. like..all.

but yeah i know what you mean about the artificalness. Its a culture completely made by companies so what can you expect.

the ppl are artifical too. the whole place isn't real.

dope thread Dickylixx, sounds like an effwording blast.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-30-2009, 07:01 PM
America is a good country to live in. I cant believe people can complain about living in america lol. Who cares if you dont have really old buildings? You can go visit them in other countryies with all the american dollars you earn! you silly faggits!

Why do Americans care so much more about old buildings than actual Europeans do? who gives a shit lol.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-30-2009, 07:13 PM
America is a good country to live in. I cant believe people can complain about living in america lol. Who cares if you dont have really old buildings? You can go visit them in other countryies with all the american dollars you earn! you silly faggits!

Why do Americans care so much more about old buildings than actual Europeans do? who gives a shit lol.

Amen.

Who gives a shit about old buildings? They are cool to see, but how do they make your quality of life better?

We've only been a country for 230 years, and we are a melting pot with all kinds of different people. It is hard for us to have national tradition.

Plus, America's ideals make it dynamic It is about constantly striving and changing and maximizing success, independence, and freedom.

It is flawed and it creates problems, sure. But all in all, they are noble ideals on which to build a nation or live one's life.

That isn't to say there is anything wrong with Europe, or that Europeans shouldn't be proud to be European.

Except, Bosnians, who have nothing at all to be proud of. Just kidding, Bosnians. (not really)

TSA
03-30-2009, 07:20 PM

lol no dont get me wrong, its all fake but i love it. i dont care about old buildings, that's retarded, but the whole country is factory made.

i like it though cause we have

BIG
FUCKING
BOMBS.

and freedom

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 07:22 PM
its not about the buildings.

its about synthetic vs organic.

its about history vs revisionism.

real vs fake

STYLE vs lacey

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-30-2009, 07:31 PM
I think the best way to judge a country fairly is on the strength of their sports leagues and the funnyness of their comedies.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 08:42 PM
its not about the buildings.

its about synthetic vs organic.

its about history vs revisionism.

real vs fake

STYLE vs lacey

right. I'm no anti-AMerican by any means. But city living in Europe, or at least the part I saw, was vastly better than what we have here, or at least, where I live.

Like I said....safer, cleaner, closer, very pedestrian friendly. Mom and pop stores. Much more authentic and not mass produced.

THe U.S. was like this 50 to 100 years ago to an extent....but its all getting ripped to shreds.
I don't kno whether thats good or bad. AMericans are very mobile people, we always have been, so that plays a role.

But overall, I was just very impressed with the places I saw. I wasn't expecting them to be so nice. I don't really know what I was expecting.
It was just good to see how the other side lives.

There is alot about it I liked better.

HANZO
03-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Europe's just different. You expect every city to look the same, and the ppl's to look and behave the same way. but they dnt everyone is pretty different.

honestly i really dnt see anything special with Europe maybe thats because i live in London, which is sort of a bootleg New York at the moment.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2009, 10:34 PM
True....big cities are big cities.....altho Amsterdam still had that feel to it that I was talking about.

But I was more impressed with the smaller cities.

Leiden for instance.....Arras in France, and even Yrpes in Belgium.

It was cool seeing the different sizes of each place.

I dunno, i've never been a big fan of the AMerican suburban setup. City living is much better, but in the States, most city living is equated with poverty, crime, drugs, etc.

Most of our cities are falling apart.

My opinion is very biased because I live in a rustbelt city that has fallen hard. NOBODY lives within Cleveland city limits. If you do and your not poor, you live in one of 3 neighborhoods.
Everybodies in the 'burbs' and the suburbs are without a doubt the most generic, synthetic places within the country.
ANd its not even like suburbs are a step up anymore. Alot of them are just extensions of the ghettoness of the city.

I didnt see much of that over there where i visited.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-30-2009, 10:41 PM
The hood suburbs (they call em suburbs) of Paris are probably the least safest place in Europe. Honestly them niggas is craaayzy. Like police literally cant enter crazy. And its right on the outskirts of Paris.

Last time Po-po went in their was 5 day riots and mass police car lightings lol. So they just leave it alone lol. I think last year they got close to calling marshall law.

JerseyIronman
03-30-2009, 11:20 PM
True....big cities are big cities.....altho Amsterdam still had that feel to it that I was talking about.

But I was more impressed with the smaller cities.

Leiden for instance.....Arras in France, and even Yrpes in Belgium.

It was cool seeing the different sizes of each place.

I dunno, i've never been a big fan of the AMerican suburban setup. City living is much better, but in the States, most city living is equated with poverty, crime, drugs, etc.

Most of our cities are falling apart.

My opinion is very biased because I live in a rustbelt city that has fallen hard. NOBODY lives within Cleveland city limits. If you do and your not poor, you live in one of 3 neighborhoods.
Everybodies in the 'burbs' and the suburbs are without a doubt the most generic, synthetic places within the country.
ANd its not even like suburbs are a step up anymore. Alot of them are just extensions of the ghettoness of the city.

I didnt see much of that over there where i visited.

I agree about our cities and i just really really dont like suburbs. They're so sterile and boring. Especially newer suburbs. They are completely designed around the automobile there is no street level environment, and not much place for human interaction, unless you meet each other at the post office or something.

Americans really just dont get city living at all. American cities suck, except for a few big cities on the coasts and like Chicago.

Once we built the Interstate highway system and started mass producing cars, every US just became neglected and "white flight" to the suburbs ensued. Which is why US cities have so many ghettoes and cities like New York were such shit holes during the 70's and 80's. Its still a problem today... Detroit for example, you can buy a house there for like $8,000 down WHAT THE FUCK?

The hood suburbs (they call em suburbs) of Paris are probably the least safest place in Europe. Honestly them niggas is craaayzy. Like police literally cant enter crazy. And its right on the outskirts of Paris.

Last time Po-po went in their was 5 day riots and mass police car lightings lol. So they just leave it alone lol. I think last year they got close to calling marshall law.

whatt?

I knew Paris had rough areas but didnt know it was that bad. i figured the roughest areas of Europe would be in the East somewhere.

HANZO
03-30-2009, 11:32 PM
the Algerians cause a lot of shit in France.

the big modernised Euro cities wont have much difference with the big American cities. Its cities like Rome, Madrid and Istanbul that are really different.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2009, 06:26 PM
yea, I recall one of the Dutch kids seeing a group of blacks calling them the 'Senegalese Army'....I chuckled, as I see some things are the same on both sides.

ALCATRAZ
04-08-2009, 03:38 PM
where those pics at nickytooch? dont tell me you went to europe and didnt get no trim...

cap
04-08-2009, 05:31 PM

haha co-sign, italians just get loud for no fucking reason!!

and nick dont get it twisted, france got some grimy hoods, as do italy and england. even holland from what i hear, but i cant really compare with america. but i think the hoods in france are most comparable to the ones in the US.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-08-2009, 05:45 PM
well thats not a good thing or something to brag about....the more Europe starts to look like the U.S. the worse it is for Europe.

we can handle this shit...we got our own guns and our conservative politics.

good luck

cap
04-08-2009, 05:53 PM
i wasnt bragging about it, im not that ignorant.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Well first Paris suburbs aint as bad as ghostlaced says, I mean yeah seine st denis n all is pretty fuked up, but we dont got no guns, only the important dudes do, and they aint never rioting. First the police can enter, and they do, but if you're young, looking poor n in a rich neighbourhood, the cops are gon bother you for sure, so its like you cant come out. And when there are riots the gunshots toward cops are really rare.
I just came back from London, and one thing that surprised me, is how cautious they are concerning the legal age to drink, I had to show my ID every time, and none of my mates who werent 18 could drink, I was like the only one with a beer watchin the highlights of ManU beatin aston villa, not a really good night, but other than that it was really good.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-09-2009, 06:07 PM
i wasnt bragging about it, im not that ignorant.

you coulda fooled me

snapple
04-09-2009, 06:28 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHA! Gavin is so illy with it

my skin dries up and i realize how artifical and dry the air here feels.
I also realize that all white ppl have nasal voices to an extent. like..all.

but yeah i know what you mean about the artificalness. Its a culture completely made by companies so what can you expect.

the ppl are artifical too. the whole place isn't real.

dope thread Dickylixx, sounds like an effwording blast.

yea man it is sad....i remember the first time i saw a starbucks pop up :yessad:
shit been changing.....

it's 10000x worse down south though god damn....

cap
04-09-2009, 06:32 PM
you coulda fooled me

consider yourself a fool then

Olive Oil Goombah
04-09-2009, 06:36 PM
wow, great grammar.

Surreptitious
04-09-2009, 06:40 PM
The Dutch are cool people. All tall and lanky, and go about their own business. Many of them speak English.

my ancestors and I'm tall and lanky and smoke heady herb, I thought you all should know this

Olive Oil Goombah
04-09-2009, 08:08 PM
actually most of the Dutch I came across really didnt smoke much. It was more of a tourist thing or immigrant thing.