Visionz
03-30-2009, 01:47 AM
Thoughts?

FatherSl!me
03-30-2009, 01:50 AM
fuck outta here

hectis
03-30-2009, 01:53 AM
better then negativity unless you are talking about debt, and you want to negate the debt

TSA
03-30-2009, 01:55 AM
niggers always talking about being positive. where im from that's just not how it is.

EAGLE EYE
03-30-2009, 02:00 AM
http://photos.photosig.com/photos/82/91/2299182-54f9677846c96f07.jpg

Visionz
03-30-2009, 02:13 AM
fuck outta here
says the man with a gif of probably a real world incident of a dude being shot and killed. Is it posted to show the masses how real it is or because you like watching people get shot?

What is manifestation of thought?

niggers always talking about being positive. where im from that's just not how it is.

What's postive about flatland cornfields??

hell the terrain itself is negative -------------------------------------------------

here in Austin, thats generally how it is.

But then we have to ask how a person defines the world itself. Positivity does not neccessarilly correlate with docile and submissve. In fact moving towards a truly positive world would require mass confrontation of all the perpetuated bullshit.

TSA
03-30-2009, 03:41 AM
that's what i just said. around here that aint how it is. it isn't positive here.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 03:50 AM
shit iz real sun.....rolls eyes.

positivity and negativity are states of mind that shapes the lens thru which you view your world.

you ain't positive so you don't see the positive and therefore radiate negativity.

vibration, positive and negative, resonate with those around you.

so it all comes back to you and your state of mind.

shut the fuck up.

TSA
03-30-2009, 03:54 AM
AHAHAHAHahAHahahAH!!

Im not positive.

Im not negative.

Im human.

You will never, in a million years, give me any human action, opinion, person, or outlook that is purely positive and purely negative in non objective reality.

TSA
03-30-2009, 03:57 AM
and what is postitive?
feeding orphans?

will they not die regardless? Is it negative to die?

WARPATH
03-30-2009, 04:03 AM
Positivity is like a pair of grandma titees twisted up
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/P_yin_yang.svg/400px-P_yin_yang.svg.png

It's titees but, it's grandma titees.

Visionz
03-30-2009, 04:11 AM
and what is postitive?
feeding orphans?

will they not die regardless? Is it negative to die?

why try to trivialize the obvious?

Would you want it to happen to you? Start with that question and then go from there.

Is it cool if you starved to death at 5? Is that something you're hoping for your unborn children?

"Maybe a tornado will come smash the shit out of my house as I'm driving home from the hospital. Flying straw will go through the skull of me and my wife, orphaning my child and maybe they can end up with the sleeziest family ever who will proceed to ignore them until they starve to death. That'd be sweet."

TSA
03-30-2009, 04:19 AM
would i want death to happen to me? no.
Is it cool to starve too death at 5? no.
im not hoping for any of that shit cause im my opinion and perspective that would suck, but i realize the futility of my opinions and perspectives and that they are not fact, and as many opinions and perspectives as i have there's an equally opposing viewpoint and i would be a cunt or shun ist to say my perspectives and opinions are superior to the opposing viewpoint, cause they're not.

there's nothing wrong with dying, and we will all do it, its the weakness in me and my fear of what i dont know that make dying a bad thing, but does that mean its bad? no. cause that fear and weakness is in ME and unique to me and though popular, it isn't based on anything real other then its self-serving self.

i mean, to simplify it. if my child dies at 5 (and i dont really place the value of life on length) why is that negative? What if i just gave birth to hitler?
Sure i'll feel bad, no shit, but i would be selfish and narrow cited to believe death in its essence is a negative thing just cause it hurt me personally.

and on the subject of hitler, even after killing all those ppl, im sure someone was effected deeply by his death as i would be a child of mine dying. so does that make the death of hitler a negative thing? no
is it a positive thing? no
it just is.

WARPATH
03-30-2009, 04:21 AM
death comes for everyone.......

and who says death is a bad thing?

maybe it would be sweet.

who knows? You want to get old and suck on baggy grandma titees? Because twisting them shits up is the only way your gonna make them mother fuckers firm.

I don't know people want to live, but........

Ok I was talking to this whino at the tattoo spot yesterday.

We was like 42. Old indian cat that was in the navy. Drunk and slobberring, he was just trying to warm up. So he sat buy me and started slurring some shit, half the shit he said didn't make sense, but he was telling me his life story.........

This guy was saying he was in the navy for 20 years, sailed all over the world. Said he was celebrity in Japan, got all kinds of slanted pussy and what not...said he use to pass out in banna fields and shit when he was in the military.

Now he came back here, his moms was dead, his wife died, his daughters didn't have nothing to do with him.......he was tired of white people spitting on him treating like a drunk indian, he spent most his life serving this country......

he just wanted to sail again. fuck this mother fuckers hand were pealing from the frost bite.

So I think he just drinks up all his money as he gets it because he wants to die, probably the only positive thing he has to look forward too.

Grandmat titees.

Visionz
03-30-2009, 04:30 AM
death comes for everyone.......

and who says death is a bad thing?

maybe it would be sweet.

who knows? You want to get old and suck on baggy grandma titees? Because twisting them shits up is the only way your gonna make them mother fuckers firm.

I don't know people want to live, but........

Ok I was talking to this whino at the tattoo spot yesterday.

We was like 42. Old indian cat that was in the navy. Drunk and slobberring, he was just trying to warm up. So he sat buy me and started slurring some shit, half the shit he said didn't make sense, but he was telling me his life story.........

This guy was saying he was in the navy for 20 years, sailed all over the world. Said he was celebrity in Japan, got all kinds of slanted pussy and what not...said he use to pass out in banna fields and shit when he was in the military.

Now he came back here, his moms was dead, his wife died, his daughters didn't have nothing to do with him.......he was tired of white people spitting on him treating like a drunk indian, he spent most his life serving this country......

he just wanted to sail again. fuck this mother fuckers hand were pealing from the frost bite.

So I think he just drinks up all his money as he gets it because he wants to die, probably the only positive thing he has to look forward too.

Grandmat titees.
it took negatives to get to that point,

and its really not about death, I'm not sure quite how the conversation got steered in that direction. Death sucks most for those left behind and if you got no one then it probably don't suck at all.

But what about the quality of life while we're here? Especially looking at a global scale (the poorest of the poor in america have it decent in that respect)

In short, there's a lot of fucked up shit going on in the world and I know it doesn't have to be that way. Unified the power is in the hands of the people.

noel411
03-30-2009, 04:44 AM
Not enough of it.

Loses all value when it is over analysed as it is being here.

People are scared of it.

It's a lot easier and often more accepted to be negative.

Durag
03-30-2009, 04:51 AM
I was watcing some uk programme about these women who went to live with tribes for 3 months. These people lived in the tinest shitty shakes, had no electricity, running water, light any of the luxerys we have. They have to go out and hunt and kill there own animals, the men have to trek for miles into dense jungles for days to get food for their families, the women have to work for hours cutting down trees and look after their animials.

But yet, their some of the happiest, most postitive people ive ever seen. These people live in jungles in south america, asia and on the desert plains in Afrca, and have to deal with disease, death, lack of food, water etc but whenever theres a drought they dont all bitchy, they just look foward to when the rain comes and they celebrate it.

they have no wealth, power, riches, ANYTHING we have, yet i guarantee they are 100X happier than us.

diggy
03-30-2009, 05:27 AM
I was watcing some uk programme about these women who went to live with tribes for 3 months. These people lived in the tinest shitty shakes, had no electricity, running water, light any of the luxerys we have. They have to go out and hunt and kill there own animals, the men have to trek for miles into dense jungles for days to get food for their families, the women have to work for hours cutting down trees and look after their animials.

But yet, their some of the happiest, most postitive people ive ever seen. These people live in jungles in south america, asia and on the desert plains in Afrca, and have to deal with disease, death, lack of food, water etc but whenever theres a drought they dont all bitchy, they just look foward to when the rain comes and they celebrate it.

they have no wealth, power, riches, ANYTHING we have, yet i guarantee they are 100X happier than us.

They don't have to worry about big brother breathing down their backs.

Tage
03-30-2009, 05:43 AM
You will never, in a million years, give me any human action, opinion, person, or outlook that is purely positive and purely negative in non objective reality.

probably the most intellectual ramblings tsa has ever typed. *;

TSA
03-30-2009, 11:46 AM
it took negatives to get to that point,

and its really not about death, I'm not sure quite how the conversation got steered in that direction. Death sucks most for those left behind and if you got no one then it probably don't suck at all.

But what about the quality of life while we're here? Especially looking at a global scale (the poorest of the poor in america have it decent in that respect)

In short, there's a lot of fucked up shit going on in the world and I know it doesn't have to be that way. Unified the power is in the hands of the people.
in a more positive world will ppl die less?
I dont think a increase in positivity would do anything to anyone cause one persons positive isn't another persons positive.

like slippy pointed out the indian guys positive would have probably been to die. If i killed him would i be positive? who's to decide.

and we can all do positive by our own definition, which brings us back to square one.

Hitler was doing hitler's positive. I dont think anyone does negative by their own definition and when they do the positive in it keeps them in cause there's positive and negative in everything. unless there should be a universal moral authority to decide what is everyones positive and negative, and thats a part of the reason why there's religion, but is that always positive?

Slavery was somebodies positive.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2009, 12:23 PM
John's reflection, decried perfection.

TAURO
03-30-2009, 01:05 PM
It's a lot easier and often more accepted to be negative.

especially on the interwebz

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Positivity might not be the right word.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 05:04 PM
considering that everything is connected, slavery was nobody's positive.

no man is an island.

TSA
03-30-2009, 05:39 PM
are you kinding me, how the hell was slavery no man's positive.
its all connected, for some ppl positively.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 05:50 PM
dehumanization is never a positive.

loving your child is never a negative.

no man is an island.

TSA
03-30-2009, 05:59 PM
well consider the fact that black slavery freed indian and white slaves. Their children can be born free and die free because the burden was reverted to another group of people.

Slavery was also positive for (obviously) the slave masters who benefited and were able to better provide for themselves their children their country and their community.

It gave the oppressor a great sense of self worth, in the same manner a motivational speaker would, and like them or not they're still ppl and still find feeling better about themselves as positive.

and it allowed america to become an economic power house. such prosperity would be enjoyed by future generations, and though not by all equally, generations during slavery as well.

from a black eye view its negative, but to say the entirety of it is negative is being bias and reasonably narrow minded.

the chinese used to see the great wall as a symbol of oppression and tyranny. Now its a symbol of pride and achievement.

that exact same wall. nothing changed about it, they just started looking at the other side of the coin.

yin and yang.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 06:18 PM
that sounds good but your analysis is short sided.

you are connecting one action with one result as if it stopped there.

what is the big picture?

dehumanization is never positive.

look at water pollution. if i cut corners with waste disposal and dump shit into the rivers and lakes, yeah i save money.
you would call that positive....until i have no clean water to drink.
so how positive was my action?

back to slavery. in the grand scheme of things, was the dehumanization of the african a positive thing?

NO.

TSA
03-30-2009, 06:26 PM
yeah it is. We had to dehumanize hitler inorder to make it ok to even think of killing him or considering him evil.

water pollution is positive cause yes, you cut corners, and feel good about it, and in either the short or long term benefit. The action is positive cause it probably saved me some money and i did what i wanted to do freely.

unless you TRUELY think ppl wake up 'evil' and just wanna commit 'evil' for the sake of 'evil'

like, batman villians and shit?

"Im going to blow up de world wahahahahahahha!"
that's not how things are, and when ppl wanna blow up de world wahahahahahah it atleast makes them feel good to blow up the world, therefore you can't just say that blowing up de would is evil cause then your just looking at it from your narrow and selfish perspective.

but still. ppl aren't 'evil' or 'good' dispite what poppa wu said at the end of cuban linx, they just are, everything we do is to our 'good' but because there's billions of conflicting interests and well as conflicting interests in each human being there's no universal positive and universal negative.

slavery
pollution
digi snax

obviously someone wanted to do that shit. the simple fact of achieving a want and feeling better cause you did and benefiting from it is positive. that's why working is considered 'positive'.

Visionz
03-30-2009, 06:45 PM
yeah it is. We had to dehumanize hitler inorder to make it ok to even think of killing him or considering him evil.

water pollution is positive cause yes, you cut corners, and feel good about it, and in either the short or long term benefit. The action is positive cause it probably saved me some money and i did what i wanted to do freely.

unless you TRUELY think ppl wake up 'evil' and just wanna commit 'evil' for the sake of 'evil'

like, batman villians and shit?

"Im going to blow up de world wahahahahahahha!"
that's not how things are, and when ppl wanna blow up de world wahahahahahah it atleast makes them feel good to blow up the world, therefore you can't just say that blowing up de would is evil cause then your just looking at it from your narrow and selfish perspective.

but still. ppl aren't 'evil' or 'good' dispite what poppa wu said at the end of cuban linx, they just are, everything we do is to our 'good' but because there's billions of conflicting interests and well as conflicting interests in each human being there's no universal positive and universal negative.

slavery
pollution
digi snax

obviously someone wanted to do that shit. the simple fact of achieving a want and feeling better cause you did and benefiting from it is positive. that's why working is considered 'positive'.
all these examples, apply the golden rule to any of them:

hitler would support the extermination of germans

slaveowners would have their wifes beat them when they fucked up on the books along with working for free.

people that look the other way when polluting rivers people drink out of would have a 1,000 pigs shitting on their front lawn.

If it isn't desirable for the action to be reciprocated in kind then its not a positive thing.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 06:45 PM
i have no idea what you are talking about.

you went from positive and negative action to batman.

if drinking sewage in the long term is a good thing, then you are absolutely correct.

do you live your life like this?
do you do things without considering the consequences of your actions?

TSA
03-30-2009, 07:03 PM
no. not at all. i know the consequences are only consequences cause in my perspective the outcome would suck and thus dont do them.

but when speaking of the world and ppl in general its impossible to find pure good and pure evil or pure positive and pure negative.

everything just, is and if you look at it from the back it's positive if you look at it from the front it's negative.

look at Live AID or whatever. That's the most positive shit ever. Artists getting together for a great cause and feeding seeds. It also crushed Ethiopia's agricultural and food stuffs industry prolonging the famine for 3 more years then predicted.

does that make Live AID negative?
is it still positive?
no, it's just Live AID.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 07:14 PM
live aid was a positive movement that was poorly planned and executed.

could the negative effects on Ethiopia been avoided? probably.

possibly Live Aid wasn't big enough. maybe it was a bandaid when stitches were needed.

sometimes fixing as leak will cause pressure to build that in turn causes a new leak. that means its a systemic problem.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-30-2009, 07:20 PM
All Charity to africa is negative. It is not only increasing all problems over there, it is actually creating more poverty than before.

It destroys local small businesses and entrepeunership. The "artists" only do it for the good PR, and people only donate to feel good about themselves.

Its sickening really, a big slap on the back fest "look how nice and generous we are, lets all celebrate how great people we are". Most people wouldnt even care if you told them charity to africa is bad, they would carry on anyway to feel better about themselves.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-30-2009, 07:20 PM
I just said the same thing elsewhere, but I'll repeat it.

Without negativity, there is no positivity. It is completely relative.

Not only is "positive" a subjective, man-made concept, but if everyone was "positive" according to one individual's definition and unified on that ideal, positivity would not exist.

Everyone would just "be", and life would be completely predictable, as humans would no longer be human.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 07:29 PM
you really believe that?

I hope not.

Visions invoked the golden rule.

think about it.

light can exist without darkness.
darkness is only the absence of light.
light is real while darkness is a concept.
there is no such thing as darkness only varying degrees of light.

what does "just be" mean? you say it like its a bad thing. please elaborate.

YungSunny
03-30-2009, 07:29 PM
IsIghG70tIE

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-30-2009, 07:41 PM
you really believe that?

I hope not.

Visions invoked the golden rule.

think about it.

light can exist without darkness.
darkness is only the absence of light.
light is real while darkness is a concept.
there is no such thing as darkness only varying degrees of light.

what does "just be" mean? you say it like its a bad thing. please elaborate.

There would be no "light" if the "concept" of darkness did not exist. If there was only one degree of non-variable luminescence, "light" would be completely taken for granted.

I understand the golden rule, and try to live by it as best I can. But the Golden Rule was created because it is not human nature to live by the golden rule. We create ideals because we are not ideal.

"Just be" means to go through the motions with no highs or lows. Almost a state of limbo. I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but it doesn't seem to be a good thing, either.

It certainly isn't living.

Dokuro
03-30-2009, 07:45 PM
look be positive all you whant but negitivity is serosly needed in the world its caled balance

EAGLE EYE
03-30-2009, 07:59 PM
LET THERE BE LIGHT..

http://www.joshkeyes.net/NP%20Frenzy09.jpg

LORD NOSE
03-30-2009, 08:04 PM
People are scared of it.

uh huh

EAGLE EYE
03-30-2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.joshkeyes.net/Detail%20Frenzy09.jpg

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 08:30 PM
There would be no "light" if the "concept" of darkness did not exist. If there was only one degree of non-variable luminescence, "light" would be completely taken for granted.

who said non variable? you are skewing reality to fit your position. reality is that there are many degrees of light. there is no such thing as dark. just like cold. there is only varying degrees of heat.

I understand the golden rule, and try to live by it as best I can. But the Golden Rule was created because it is not human nature to live by the golden rule. We create ideals because we are not ideal.

how do you know this?

"Just be" means to go through the motions with no highs or lows. Almost a state of limbo. I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but it doesn't seem to be a good thing, either.

limbo suggests balance. a expert limbo'er has perfect balance. semantics on my part.

highs and lows can exist within a spectrum of positivity.
finding a dollar on the ground
your favorite meal
sex with your girl
birth of your child

like stocks. you can have highs and lows without being in the red.
some rich kids think that recieving a $20k car is a low.
prolly is. prolly hurts.
but wouldn't that be a nice low?

It certainly isn't living.

my position on this discussion is that suffering and sadness are part of the human experience. death of loved ones, natural disaster, disease, tragedy, loss, all happen anyway, regardless of our actions.

since we are talking balance, positive thought and action are in short supply. in 2009 we need to balance the scales.