PDA

View Full Version : Kojima teases "Next MGS"

Tage
03-30-2009, 06:20 PM
:r

CHECK IT!

http://gdc.gamespot.com/story/6206802/gdc-2009-kojima-on-forging-metal-gear-teases-next-mgs?tag=latestnews;img;1

born invincible
03-30-2009, 07:02 PM
yeah that was a nice read.. that dude is a freakin genius. major props to kojima and his work.

oDoUoSoKo
03-30-2009, 09:28 PM
i really cant see him not being involved, look what happened with 3.

Tage
03-30-2009, 09:35 PM
^what do you mean? he was involved in 3... and it was a fucking good game. nice little spin on things.

Tyler Durden
03-30-2009, 10:01 PM
I want Metal Gear games to continue forever but Hideo keeps running away from his best shit.
He did the same with the Silent Hill Series and they (although never as good as the first one) were the shit. Some peopledidnt like Silent Hill but I bought each one.

If Metal Gear falls off because that Jap cunt cant be arsed anymore i'll Hiroshima his face. BAM!

born invincible
03-30-2009, 10:02 PM
i really cant see him not being involved, look what happened with 3.

what do you mean? he was involved in 3 and it was awesome!

btw, nice sig. i got all those joints running on my computer. capcom vs. marvel super heroes was my fav..

born invincible
03-30-2009, 10:09 PM
I want Metal Gear games to continue forever but Hideo keeps running away from his best shit.
He did the same with the Silent Hill Series and they (although never as good as the first one) were the shit. Some peopledidnt like Silent Hill but I bought each one.

If Metal Gear falls off because that Jap cunt cant be arsed anymore i'll Hiroshima his face. BAM!

as much as i would love to see snake and his adventures continue... i think this last one pretty much wrapped it up. i mean cmon, what else can snake be involved with... the dude got his happy ending. thats enough for me. i would like to see kojima involved with other projects.. dude is mad talented.

Tyler Durden
03-30-2009, 10:46 PM
as much as i would love to see snake and his adventures continue... i think this last one pretty much wrapped it up. i mean cmon, what else can snake be involved with... the dude got his happy ending. thats enough for me. i would like to see kojima involved with other projects.. dude is mad talented.

True as fuck.

And if he can make another game as epic as the Metal Gear series then I'm all for it.

But untill he creates that, I want prequels and sequels untill my dick falls off.

SPOLIER FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT CPMPLETED METAL GEAR 4

He didnt didn't shoot himself at the end of MGSIV so I want another mother fucker. I know I'm not alone here

Tage
03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
didnt you people read that shit in the link i posted. two words...

"Ancient Snake"

yeah, it was wrapped up nicely in MGS4, but like Mr Durden said... he didnt kill himself which we thought was about to happen. they left the door open.

im all for MGS5 - "Ancient Snake" an anthology game filling the gaps from "Naked Snake" to "Ancient Snake".

Tyler Durden
03-30-2009, 11:05 PM
didnt you people read that shit in the link i posted. two words...

"Ancient Snake"

yeah, it was wrapped up nicely in MGS4, but like Mr Durden said... he didnt kill himself which we thought was about to happen. they left the door open.

im all for MGS5 - "Ancient Snake" an anthology game filling the gaps from "Naked Snake" to "Ancient Snake".

Snake can't die.
If Snake dies, I might as well not be here.
Fuck, that makes me sound like aright old cunt.

RagnaroK
03-31-2009, 01:39 AM
^what do you mean? he was involved in 3... and it was a fucking good game. nice little spin on things.

As far as i know Hideo planned to have his last MGS game be Sons Of Liberty and let somebody else direct the next game but he got many angry letters even death threats so he decided to directed Snake Eater and continue the series

Metal Gear can continue off course without Snake but with Hideo involvement im down with that even if he didn't want any part of it you guys should understand his position his entire life have been Metal Gear as creative as he is is only logical he would like to do something else

Mr. X
03-31-2009, 04:19 AM
MGS3 was also suppose to be the last one.

MGS3 was epic, probably the best MGS game. Camo index and the food system was great. The End boss fight. Tell me that wasn't intense.

oDoUoSoKo
03-31-2009, 11:45 AM
what do you mean? he was involved in 3 and it was awesome!

btw, nice sig. i got all those joints running on my computer. capcom vs. marvel super heroes was my fav..
i know he was, originally he wasnt tho..thats my point.

Mr. X
03-31-2009, 12:17 PM
P2ZFA4me4iw

Tage
03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
Mega64 are class.... the super mario and assassins creed ones are funny as fuck

hadnt seen the mgs4 one though

RagnaroK
03-31-2009, 03:47 PM
P2ZFA4me4iw

I never thought the God would be in that video

born invincible
03-31-2009, 03:53 PM
i know he was, originally he wasnt tho..thats my point.

my fault.. i went back and read what you wrote and i see what you meant. yeah i heard dude got hate mail and death threats over that shit. thats freaking crazy... i mean im a huge fan of the series.. but fools talkin about smokin someone out over some shit... wild.

i was really happy with the way snake eater turned out... he really did outdo himself on that. next to MGS4.. snake eater is prolly my favorite installment.

Tage
03-31-2009, 04:07 PM
I never thought the God would be in that video

^when they did a mario one... the creator of mario was in it aswell... in exactly the same place.