03-31-2009, 04:37 AM
"This video has been removed by third party copyright claim."

}:T FUCK OFF

"This video violates some bullshit copyright law."

}:| }:| }:| }:| }:| }:|

"The audio on this video has been disabled because UMG are homorotic."

"This video is not available in your country."

}:|

This is really fucking blowing the fat one and pissing me off to no end.

EMBEDDING IS DISABLED BY REQUEST BY UMG.

}:| }:| }:| All too gay.

When the hell does MyTimePrimeTime kick off?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2009, 06:05 AM
Yeah, it's going downhill.

Durag
03-31-2009, 06:06 AM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CIHhy-OO4ajLpAEQ2AUYTzII_frENc4nJ-w

TSA
03-31-2009, 10:52 AM
I think interracial gay dating is going to overtake youtube in the future.
I agree with pat, it's going was down hill, they need to stop being so pusseh and just keep it gutter, but all this copyright bullshit from companys owned by 77 year old men that don't understand the internet is pissing me off

as well as telling you what your about to click on when you post a link somewhere.
fags.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2009, 11:03 AM
youtube is so overrated anyway as a site.

out of all the flash video sites out there, it has to be one of the worst sites to use, and it has by far the worst quality videos and sound of even the shittiest flash sites.

the only thing it had going for it was the amount of videos it had.

these companies forcibly removing videos and shit is the dumbest thing they could do. why are they fighting it? blocking certain countries from viewing? come the fuck on niggas, this is the age of internets, we dont have countries anymo lol.

TSA
03-31-2009, 11:05 AM
if it has what you want idk how its overrated.
im not really looking for the cutting edge in people getting kicked in the dick

J-Cee
03-31-2009, 11:13 AM
im not really looking for the cutting edge in people getting kicked in the dick

LOLLLLZ..that actually made me giggle for 3 seconds.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2009, 11:16 AM
yeah, im not really searching youtube for dick videos but im just saying as a SITE its overrated.

Youtube arent putting the video there, people are.

people can put there videos somewhere else. if it has enough publishcity.

TSA
03-31-2009, 11:26 AM
but they don't. they put it on youtube.

visiting another site for videos is like visiting stylemasters site for videos.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2009, 11:31 AM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3486/wayne1f.gifhttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3486/wayne1f.gif

IrOnMaN
03-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Yeah. I remember watching a booty walk video on youtube but I forgot to download it. The next day, it was removed. DAMN! That bitch had the PERFECT ASS!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Thing is, trying to regulate this shit is always a losing battle.

The internet in nature is extremely hard to censor effectively.

What you get instead, is a small amount (just enough to be annoying) of the content on youtube disabled.

You can't stop any of this though.

Music sharing is more prevalent now, and that's after years of record companies and artists attempting to combat it.

Apple did the intelligent thing, and embraced the technology and have made a shit load of money as a result.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM
you cant stop it with the internet how it is right now.

unless they somehow change the set up of the internet, and make it more like TV, with different channels you pick from, you cant beat the internet.

theres just too many motherfuckers on it, doing shit.

HANZO
03-31-2009, 01:27 PM
i hate it when it says the vid aint available in your country.

da fuck is that about. youtubes on crack. fuck it. the vids are shit anyway.

Cee Oh Vee
03-31-2009, 02:33 PM
Apple did the intelligent thing, and embraced the technology and have made a shit load of money as a result.

I'm ignorant... Expand, please.

M.O.D.
03-31-2009, 02:42 PM
naw youtubes the shit , those problems only happen to niggas over seas ahahahah

TSA
03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
^ahhahahahahahha!
Thing is, trying to regulate this shit is always a losing battle.

The internet in nature is extremely hard to censor effectively.

What you get instead, is a small amount (just enough to be annoying) of the content on youtube disabled.

You can't stop any of this though.

Music sharing is more prevalent now, and that's after years of record companies and artists attempting to combat it.

yeah, and the problem is the ppl incharge of things are too old to 'understand' the internet except a few smart ones.

they disabling it so ppl wont post their product on other sites. That's stupid as shit. why fight free advertisement?

If a company was smart, its ad budget would ne 1/4 what it was in the 90s off the internet alone.

but a lot arent. cough, wutang, cough cough (tho rae has showed serious improvement)

The Hound
04-01-2009, 04:21 AM
yeah, and the problem is the ppl incharge of things are too old to 'understand' the internet except a few smart ones.

Hit the nail on the head.

What the fuck does some old, fat, badling motherfucker know about embedding on Wu Tang corp?

One dope video was Germany's Euro 1996 campaign cut up to a mad song, but it got removed because, eventually, somebody snitched about the song.

This copyright shit has gone way overboard.

I hate how like 50 versions of the same song have been forced to disable embedding by UMG or Sony or whatever.

But, at the same time, for people like me who don't know what the 9,000 other youtube rip off websites are I am stuck with it.

Youtube has been garbage since Google stuck it's penis in.

iTunes

Longbongcilvaringz
04-01-2009, 04:28 AM

The iTunes store...

They passed the 5 Billion mark for tracks downloaded mid last year.

There are 50,000 movies being rented through Itunes also.

The Hound
04-01-2009, 04:31 AM
Great innovation because people would rather fork out $1.15 or whatever it is for their faourite songs than $30 for an album that they really only want for 2 songs max.

Cee Oh Vee
04-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Oh I seeeee...

Yeah definitely.

EAGLE EYE
04-01-2009, 07:42 PM
The reason why its mostly foreign countries like the UK and Germany who are seeing videos disabled for popular and homegrown artist is because they have insanely high licensing rates for their shitty music.

Do you really think google needs European major music labels ? Those labels need google's youtube platform more than anything right now.

Also the 4 U.S. big labels who are owned and operated by 60+ year old men with shitbags and wheel chairs don't understand how technology works and are burning through money trying to prevent innovation and the adoption of these newer music distribution models.

They will be a thing of the past soon and you will see your favorite videos resurface. Just have patience and a snickers.

snapple
04-01-2009, 07:47 PM
without youtube id probably rarely turn the computer on....youtube is the shiiiittt....everything is on it...EVERYTHING...

Sean
04-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I dunno why these record labels are asking for more money for what is basically free promotion of their videos. Nobody's would be watching any of that shit if it wasn't for the internet.

I thought they would only be banning new releases and chart videos, but the other day I tried to watch Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray and it was banned in the UK. Wtf? It's gotta be fuckin 15 years old, nobody is gonna watch it anywhere else other than youtube, what are they thinking?

drippie k
04-01-2009, 09:30 PM
without youtube id probably rarely turn the computer on....youtube is the shiiiittt....everything is on it...EVERYTHING...
lol i know right, i'm forever on there looking at random shit

Tecknowledgist
04-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I dunno why these record labels are asking for more money for what is basically free promotion of their videos. Nobody's would be watching any of that shit if it wasn't for the internet.

I thought they would only be banning new releases and chart videos, but the other day I tried to watch Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray and it was banned in the UK. Wtf? It's gotta be fuckin 15 years old, nobody is gonna watch it anywhere else other than youtube, what are they thinking?

EXACTLY!

even chart videos. why spend all that money making a video and then not let people watch it?

even just regular tracks with a picture in the background. half of the good music ive discovered has been from youtube. its free advertising.