PDA

View Full Version : Is this for real? If it is Fox News has finally lost the plot

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2009, 11:14 AM
I still dont beleive this can be real. Watch this video. Pay close attention around the 2:50 mark.

47ukdf4oSg4

Are there lots of people in America following this stuff? If so i think you have some of the weirdest fuckign people on earth lol.

Robert
03-31-2009, 11:41 AM
Wtf is that?

TSA
03-31-2009, 11:51 AM
oh yeah. it's real.
its soooo fucking real. Wait till you see our church camps....

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2009, 11:58 AM
Wtf is that?

idk.

but its genuinly scary.

Tage
03-31-2009, 12:00 PM
ghostlaced... i stream alot of football from america. you should see their adverts.

american television and public faces are retarded. america pretty much created western religion. you cannot take the majority of america seriously because they are so God loving.... its fucking annoying.

Tage
03-31-2009, 12:01 PM
i just said america 4 times in one post... didnt mean to do that. sorry.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
lol

say american 3 times in the mirror you get "Glenn Beck" crying on your shoulder

Robert
03-31-2009, 12:07 PM
lol

say american 3 times in the mirror you get "Glenn Beck" crying on your shoulder

Hahahaha! Dude really does worry about his country. Wtf is up with the viewings? That shit would never, ever happen over here.

TSA
03-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Glenn beck is bottom of the barrel TV garbage though. He rush and oriely say and do stuff for attention and thus get ratings, but at the end of the day there's ppl who are watching this cause they agree with and enjoy it....

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2009, 12:40 PM
It's like somewhere recently at some point someone on television or maybe in a movie said that 2/3 of people who listen to Howard Stern hate him.

narc
03-31-2009, 12:45 PM
haha what is this shit.
Thats patriotism for you

Professor Poopsnagle
03-31-2009, 12:50 PM
I feel inspired by this guy. Fuck all you America hating faggits. Glenn Beck for president.

HANZO
03-31-2009, 01:31 PM
he is one emotional cunt.

Uncle Steezo
03-31-2009, 02:44 PM
this is just the beginning.
we are at the tipping point over here.

Rame
03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
Lol at that queer.

netscape check two
03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
You gotta watch out for the obese god warrior ladies down south in the US. Gargoyles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3mDLsyn6ns&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3mDLsyn6ns&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ALCATRAZ
03-31-2009, 03:38 PM
lol @ that video "SHE TAMPURRED IN DARK SAHDID STEWF"

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2009, 03:49 PM
hahaha

This is just amazing.

Amazing.

Is he wearing fucking sneakers?

narc
03-31-2009, 04:24 PM
hahahaha thats amazing

"im a spiritual warrior! i had to wear armor to get out of there!"
looks like she had about 10 sets by the looks of it

narc
03-31-2009, 04:26 PM
haha, i lol'd at "at further review she decided to accept the money"

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2009, 04:40 PM
hahaha the whole episode of the GOD WARRIOR is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=emily1307&view=videos&query=god+warrior

hectis
03-31-2009, 04:53 PM
lmao. any chance of any of them converting to Christianity died that day

Thrilla24x7
03-31-2009, 06:30 PM
Glenn beck is bottom of the barrel TV garbage though. He rush and oriely say and do stuff for attention and thus get ratings, but at the end of the day there's ppl who are watching this cause they agree with and enjoy it....

and the people who do, need serious fuckin help. all they do is watch fox and hate on my dude Obama.

DUMBO
04-01-2009, 07:26 AM
i love when media icons criticize the media, like "it's those guys screwing us over" glenn beck is idiot. btw, why does his blodclot name need two fuck n's - "how do you even pronounce that shit?!"

bam...

NIGHT MAYOR
04-01-2009, 07:34 AM
hahaha

This is just amazing.

Amazing.

Is he wearing fucking sneakers?

first thing i thought, i was like "niglet needs to learn to cordinate" n shit.

that was the most ironic youtube video EVER

a fox program informing americans of the problems they face....... FOX people - FUCKING FOX

Mumm Ra
04-01-2009, 07:47 AM
wow, that video was utterly disgusting
kinda reminded me of the guy from V for Vendetta

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2009, 09:36 AM
these talking heads are just for entertainment.

Both sides have them.

ANyone who thinks Keith Olbermann speaks the truth is just as retarded as a Rush Limbaugh fanatic.

But it is funny watching all the ultra conservative like Rush and Beck flipping there lids recently.

Its obvious that most of these types of people do not care about the country, they just care about their own personal agenda's and they are consumed by their hatred and dislike of their 'enemies'.

The only time I watch any of these shows is if I feel like being agitated or want a good laugh.

I actually just saw the Limbaugh meltdown yesterday.....but my question is...what does this guy actually do that is productive???
These talking heads think they know it all, and they got on radio and broadcast all this stuff, and at the end of the day, what do they do??

THe saddest part about it is that their extreme opinions actually sway some people into believing what they say.

The problem with America is that is become 'cool' to be a fucking moron for a lot of people.
Rednecks and ghetto blacks (to name the two obvious groups) have become characters within themselves.
ONly in the most negative ways....and there proud of being shit.

I dont kno where this mentality came from. I personally think they are spoiled lazy.

Its only getting worse.
I'm not going to say AMerica is fucked, but the Republicans really have to reassess their party.
ALl they do is lash out against Dems, but they are the ones who have made this country less safe.
ANd then they use God as a tool, moreso as a crutch.

Like ive said before, this is a huge opportunity for the democratic party. If they are successful, than the Republicans will have to reshape adn modernize their whole party.
If not, than it will be more of the same.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-01-2009, 09:48 AM
...............wow. im going to bed.