PDA

View Full Version : what other net April fools jokes have you come across ?

NIGHT MAYOR
04-01-2009, 07:45 AM
wu-corp has named the names

youtube has put all their videos - UPSIDE DOWN

what else. no one in my waking life had anything done to them or did anything

a local radio station stated that a toll booth on the highway was half price, made it a bit chaotic at rush hour.

Happy Born Day Mef too! :b

The Hound
04-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Another website set their filter so that when somebody typed {username} {posts} {email} everybody would see their own. Lots of bitch fighting.

Tage
04-01-2009, 08:00 AM
lol @ youtube... if you didnt mention that i probably wouldnt have known

google have a link to their page about some bullshit april fools... which is wack

NIGHT MAYOR
04-01-2009, 08:02 AM
yeah you can correct the youtube thing over above the info.

came on this arvy and i was like "what the fuck, oh they must be updating some shit and messed up" took me hours to notice "oh yeah its prolly an april fools joke"

Art Vandelay
04-01-2009, 10:44 AM
a local radio station stated that a toll booth on the highway was half price, made it a bit chaotic at rush hour.

local radio station stunts are so fucking lame. get sirius and listen to howard stern.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2009, 12:27 PM
everything is lame in Shitzburgh.

My dad called me up and told me Big Z, the cavs center got in a car wreck and couldnt play basketball anymore.....I told him that wasnt right.

NIKLZ
04-01-2009, 12:36 PM
http://www.funny-potato.com/images/april-fool/funny-april-fool.gif

lol! @ my name being pink!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2009, 12:44 PM
My sister got me good a few years ago.

Called me up and told me she quit her job and started stripping and I fell for it hook line and sinker.

I called her up like 'What the fuck is wrong with you?!!! what are you a fucking idiot??!"

Damn she got me good, my blood was boiling.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-01-2009, 12:46 PM
hahaha

Prince Rai
04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
the youtube thing is actually annoying and not ha ha funny

TruWizDumb
04-01-2009, 03:53 PM
It's 2 entrances to my job, one in the front and one around back, so today me and my co-worker showed up early and placed signs on the doors saying they were secured and to use the other one. You'd be amazed at how many idiots went back and forth a couple of times before they remembered what day it was!!! Dummies.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-01-2009, 05:52 PM
I told my girl we're short on money and we're probably not gonna be able to pay the rent next month. I also told her a guy I know is willing to pay a lot of money if she sleeps with him.
At first she was like "are you crazy, I'm not a whore" and I thought it was time to tell her I was joking haha aprils fool and all. But instead I gave it another try and a few minutes later we were seriously discussing the matter of me pimping her out. She said she'll think about.

Right now she's still thinking about it and I'm still awaiting a good moment to tell her it was just a joke. If I tell her that is...

DrunkenMasta303
04-01-2009, 06:22 PM
^^If GOD is a chick u gonna get BITCH-SLAPPED in hell for that!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r8nTLz71s14/SAeMk5fCOsI/AAAAAAAAAFI/EGcy9YXKOM4/s400/123046__boys_in_the_hood_l.jpg

DrunkenMasta303
04-01-2009, 06:24 PM
rappers are makin Beef here, gettin promotion, and then saying it was an april fool to sell more records

Sgt Holly Wood
04-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Happy Born Day Mef too! :b
meth was born march 2nd

drippie k
04-01-2009, 09:23 PM
one time i put kool-aid inside the shower head when i was like 14 right before my mom was gonna take a shower

i still have nightmares of chanklas going in slow motion towards my face