PDA

View Full Version : Hahahah good april fools prank fags

SKAMPOE
04-01-2009, 01:34 PM
One thing, y did ya let me into all the hidden chambers from here including vet and vat areas, even a mod section and take away mu posting privaledges? Y? That was a fucked up april fools prank.

So, all i could do in the vat section was read, read read read. You'd be surprise all the things u learn when u can only read and not post in the vatican, i know the rules so i wont talk about wats in the vatican, but i will say this

peace to fredy mech for being the coolest and realest australian dood i ever met, we build thru the x box live and the god is a cool mu fucka, real as fuck too, so peace to the gawd!

Which also brings me to that faggit waste of skin 'bonerfarm jerkerwrists', dood, i sonned ur ass to the point u will never be the same in and out of the e werld. Your a class a hater thats had too much haterade to drink. Fuck u and die slow faggit! Hope u get ur cock cHewed of by the next koala u try n molest..

Robert
04-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Australians are faggots.

SKAMPOE
04-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Theres a hand full that are cool im ma books, but some, not so much..

Robert
04-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Same with every nationality on the Earth.

TSA
04-01-2009, 03:05 PM
through my journeys i've only become more paranoid
of all you rats
sons of bitches
braap!

ilzPotent
04-01-2009, 03:50 PM
YO SKAMPOE PEACE MAH NIGZ

I saw your new mickey dee commercial. Hawtness

dwAJHTwXws4

Prolifical ENG
04-01-2009, 04:20 PM
One thing, y did ya let me into all the hidden chambers from here including vet and vat areas, even a mod section and take away mu posting privaledges? Y? That was a fucked up april fools prank.

aahahahaha....ooo im sorry it didnt supposed to happen that way. once i realized you couldnt post i got you outta there.

SKAMPOE
04-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Damn, thats a cruel joke pro eng lol, fuck it