PDA

View Full Version : mexicans...

drippie k
04-02-2009, 07:46 AM
are everywhere dude i swear i see more mexicans in one day than black people in a week

not hatin though, most of my friends here are mexicans...prolly cuz of the spanish language connection but still, i go grocery shoppin n all the people workin are mexican and so are half the people shopping...theyre everywhere dude

but the people that are truly everywhere, international-wise, are chinese....ever hear a chinese guy speak spanish?? there were like 4 chinese families in my building back in spain and the liquor store down the street was ran by a chinese family

i went to germany n seen chinese people workin a grocery store speakin german...i think the chinese are aliens and we're being invaded slowly bit by bit so the rest of the world doesn't notice

Durag
04-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Ive never seen a mexican person in my life. Polish people though, their slowly but surely invading the rest of europe, Ireland is overrun by them.

Drunken Monk
04-02-2009, 08:32 AM
there arent mexicans on ireland?

The Hound
04-02-2009, 08:38 AM
We're overrun by Chinese. Fuckin Chinese everywhere.

Durag
04-02-2009, 09:24 AM
there arent mexicans on ireland?

Well maybe there is, i just dont notice them.

Theres a lot of chinese here as well, there in every small town and city, setting up restaraunts, interenet cafes, take away's etc.

For small little fuckers they really do work hard.

HANZO
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
never seen a Mexican, even if i had i would probably think they Arab or Persian . There are alot of Chinese ppl around though. but i guess thats normal they wont all fit in China. Loads of Turks to they infest this area, they like parasites.

TAURO
04-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Ive never seen a mexican person in my life. Polish people though, their slowly but surely invading the rest of europe, Ireland is overrun by them.

I've come into contact with more and more mexicans here in london as of late, in fact just a couple of days ago I was talking to a mexican couple about the sudden influx of mexicans in the uk, it seems alot of them have set their sights alot further than the united states now.

Durag
04-02-2009, 11:25 AM
I've come into contact with more and more mexicans here in london as of late, in fact just a couple of days ago I was talking to a mexican couple about the sudden influx of mexicans in the uk, it seems alot of them have set their sights alot further than the united states now.

Most nationalities when they first come here all head for Dublin, i live on the north west and havent been to Dublin in the last 10 months, so things may have changed since then. Dublin is very multi-cultural as well, so chances are there are a few Mexiacans there.

HANZO
04-02-2009, 11:27 AM
You know what theres loads of Colombians in London, i never realised before but they are there. quietly going about there business, i could never tell before. maybe i never paid attention. considering i lived in the area where all the Colombians lived.

alot of Brazilians are coming over to London to.

TAURO
04-02-2009, 11:44 AM
You know what theres loads of Colombians in London, i never realised before but they are there. quietly going about there business, i could never tell before. maybe i never paid attention. considering i lived in the area where all the Colombians lived.

alot of Brazilians are coming over to London to.

There are shitloads of colombians living in london, but you're right though, they do live under the radar but they are there. I would say about 10/15 years ago colombians were the biggest latin population in london but now I think there are more brazilians.

TAURO
04-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Most nationalities when they first come here all head for Dublin, i live on the north west and havent been to Dublin in the last 10 months, so things may have changed since then. Dublin is very multi-cultural as well, so chances are there are a few Mexiacans there.

I don't know about latins going to Ireland, it's generally not a country on their radar, at least based on what i've been told. The top counties for latin immigrants are United States, UK, Spain and France though not necessarily in that order.

NIKLZ
04-02-2009, 12:18 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWksQPnYK18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWksQPnYK18&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2009, 12:20 PM
We're overrun by Chinese. Fuckin Chinese everywhere.

ha, no we're not.

The Hound
04-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Sydney is.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Well, then they are people who immigrated a long time ago.

Chinese immigration to Australia is pretty low.

There are a lot more people coming from Middle Eastern countries and more recently The Sudan and other African nations.

LORD NOSE
04-02-2009, 01:41 PM
about mexicans ......

you would all be very suprised

cap
04-02-2009, 01:53 PM

funny you should mention polish people, i just saw a documentary yesterday that said polish people are leaving ireland in large amounts cus the economy there is fucked up or something...

so just hang on a bit longer lol

Tito
04-02-2009, 03:58 PM
never seen a Mexican, even if i had i would probably think they Arab or Persian . There are alot of Chinese ppl around though. but i guess thats normal they wont all fit in China. Loads of Turks to they infest this area, they like parasites.

thats funny

Some mexicans do look Hindu or arab

I get that a lot. Especially if I haven't shaved

Are you Arab?

It kind of gets to me

no. I'm mexican !

When I was little they thought I was Hindu

Now I'm Arabian

No offense

I'm not that dark either

I'm like in the middle but brown

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 05:31 PM

Nah, mexicans dont look like Arabs at all....most of them grow some weak ass facial hair...thats how you can tell the differences...plus they usually got straight hair.

Senator C. Palantine
04-02-2009, 05:38 PM
ha, no we're not.

I aint seen no Chinese since we landed.

Daddy.

HANZO
04-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Nah, mexicans dont look like Arabs at all....most of them grow some weak ass facial hair...thats how you can tell the differences...plus they usually got straight hair.

we wouldnt kno that in Europe, if they brown they either arab, persian or paki.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 06:46 PM
we wouldnt kno that in Europe, if they brown they either arab, persian or paki.

True, very true......when you say asian, you usually mean paki or indian...when we say it, we mean slanty eyed asians mainly chinese.

NIKLZ
04-02-2009, 07:54 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/Brandon2727_2006/mexicans.jpg

Dokuro
04-02-2009, 09:35 PM
im from cali iv been seeing this shit for a while

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
I always thought u were a euro

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 09:43 PM
i just thought he was a fag

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Los Angeles could not function for ONE day without mexicans

they run this city, literally.

HANZO
04-02-2009, 09:44 PM
i always thought he was jus another eurofag.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 09:47 PM
i hesitate to use eurofag anymore after the trip....unless its for that dirt mcgirt french dude.

Great Dane is a weird person, even behind his internet persona.

euro's definitely got some cool shoes tho.
I noticed they dont rock the icy white kicks tho.

hectis
04-02-2009, 09:54 PM
seeing Mexicans is nothing new. their are many different people in the city were I live, and it is mostly Spanish now

HANZO
04-02-2009, 09:54 PM
wow one trip changed your opinion that much on Euro's. i wonder what will happen if i go to America??

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/66/65/71/18946224.jpg

hectis
04-02-2009, 09:58 PM
coming to America is a funny movie

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 10:03 PM
mad respect for mexicans and latins in general.

especially the illegals, the backbone of LA. The hardest working people. I get heated when white people try talk shit about mexicans stealing jobs....white people are lazy & too proud to do the jobs that mexicans will do in a heartbeat. and they do a good fucking job too

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:09 PM
wow one trip changed your opinion that much on Euro's. i wonder what will happen if i go to America??

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/66/65/71/18946224.jpg

haha...weeeeeell, the Dutch are cool people. And so are the Irish. I won't be so loose with eurofag from now on.

mad respect for mexicans and latins in general.

especially the illegals, the backbone of LA. The hardest working people. I get heated when white people try talk shit about mexicans stealing jobs....white people are lazy & too proud to do the jobs that mexicans will do in a heartbeat. and they do a good fucking job too

I agree. I hate how Americans think that they are too good for certain jobs. Mexicans dont bother me. At least they work and value family and community.

snapple
04-02-2009, 10:09 PM
"mad respect for mexicans and latins in general."

^^PEACE to that...

the 2nd part....ehh....dont kno about all that lol.....

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 10:11 PM
"mad respect for mexicans and latins in general."

^^PEACE to that...

the 2nd part....ehh....dont kno about all that lol.....

well its more for the fresh illegals......you know the ones that be cooking in the kitchens, mowing lawns, waiting to get picked up for a job at home depot and shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:13 PM
karamel do you watch Breaking Bad?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Nicky, you have come back from this trip a liberal euro-sympathizer.

You better start being ignorant, loud, obnoxious, and arrogant again. I thought you were a patriot.

Don't let the terrorists win, Tooch.

I hope this helps

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/america.gif

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 10:18 PM
no i don't even know what show that is

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Nicky, you have come back from this trip a liberal euro-sympathizer.

You better start being ignorant, loud, obnoxious, and arrogant again. I thought you were a patriot.

Don't let the terrorists win, Tooch.

I hope this helps

Actually, when i heard the Dutch had soldiers in Afghanistan, i instantly had respect for them.

But whenever they brought up Obama, i kept telling them, this dude hasn't done shit, y is are you guys anointed him as great already.

Plus everytime I see Keith Olbermann it makes me like OReilly more, and i really am not an OReilly fan...but not a hater either.

I like my Keith Olbermann doing highlights next to Dan Patrick, and no way else.

HANZO
04-02-2009, 10:25 PM

im gonna be a real cunt and say that jet in the pic is a Harrier which is made by the English bastards.

im sorry man i had to do it.

04-02-2009, 10:32 PM
im gonna be a real cunt and say that jet in the pic is a Harrier which is made by the English bastards.

im sorry man i had to do it.

Whoever made that gif probably only has an 8th grade education, its ok.

Besides, buying American is for suckers.

Were about glitz, flash, power, and force.

Not thinking and accuracy.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:34 PM
America was great up until about 20 years ago.

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 10:37 PM
What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?

Rubberto

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:38 PM
*crickets*

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
lol

04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
America was great up until about 20 years ago.

Wow, this trip has really affected you.

Are you going to move to San Francisco and start spray-painting "AmeriKKKa" on gay bars?

I don't like the new, disenfranchised Tooch. Any place is awesome if you're only there for a couple of days. I will call homeland security on you.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/patriotism2.jpg

HANZO
04-02-2009, 10:42 PM
imagine if Nicky went to Africa??

the man will come back and declare himself God.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Wow, this trip has really affected you.

Are you going to move to San Francisco and start spray-painting "AmeriKKKa" on gay bars?

I don't like the new, disenfranchised Tooch. Any place is awesome if you're only there for a couple of days. I will call homeland security on you.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/patriotism2.jpg

I still think we have a kick ass military, but we are falling about from the inside.

04-02-2009, 10:47 PM

I am definitely putting him on defection-watch. I am going to have him sent to one of our re-education centers.

What did you euros put in tooch's crepes?!?!?!?!

He's acting crazy.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:47 PM

hahahahaah!!!

you havent been to clevelands east side....i already live in africa

HANZO
04-02-2009, 10:52 PM
I am definitely putting him on defection-watch. I am going to have him sent to one of our re-education centers.

What did you euros put in tooch's crepes?!?!?!?!

He's acting crazy.

it was probably the French bread that did this to him.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2009, 10:56 PM
nah, it was the Turkish kebabs.

The Hound
04-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Well, then they are people who immigrated a long time ago.

Chinese immigration to Australia is pretty low.

There are a lot more people coming from Middle Eastern countries and more recently The Sudan and other African nations.

There are twice as many Chinese immigrants than there are Arabic immigrants in Sydney, and give than the Chinese have been immigrating since the Eureka stockade and the Arabs since the early 80's there would be a lot more Chinese born who are counted as Australian than there are Arabs.

And half of the Chinese immigration to the country live in Sydney.

drippie k
04-03-2009, 02:46 AM
the chinese are EVERYWHERE i rest my case

and mexicans in the u.s. are hard workin people in general, theyre here because life in mexico blows...whatever shitty pay for whatever shitty job a mexican may have is getting them farther than they could've in mexico

not that they all have shitty jobs, i know quite a few here illegally who fix cars n get pretty good dough

Senator C. Palantine
04-03-2009, 11:29 AM
i hesitate to use eurofag anymore after the trip....

Laughing My Ass Off at this fucking faggit.

He genuinely didn't like Euro's before he met any.

hahahahahaha.

There's no fucking hope for faggits like you.

THIS IS THE LAND OF THE FREE, HOMIE!

HANZO
04-03-2009, 11:41 AM
nah, it was the Turkish kebabs.

if that was the case you would still hate Euro's and you would have become a soccer hooligan.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Laughing My Ass Off at this fucking faggit.

He genuinely didn't like Euro's before he met any.

hahahahahaha.

There's no fucking hope for faggits like you.

THIS IS THE LAND OF THE FREE, HOMIE!

True, I should clarify...when I say eurofag, its not directed at all of europe.

Mostly its directed toward the French and British. People like this guy I quoted who obsess over American culture than go into a anti-American tirade because we make fun of your tight jeans and rainbow colored sneakers.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-03-2009, 12:31 PM
if that was the case you would still hate Euro's and you would have become a soccer hooligan.

hahahah.....Im Italian so i basically think all of europe as born out of Rome which is was.

The reason Brits are always so angry is the insecurity resulting from an inability to tan and not being able to fully enjoy the sunshine.

T.D.
04-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't know them.

cap
04-03-2009, 12:59 PM
hahahah.....Im Italian, but i dont understand 3 words of italian and whenever it fits me i become a racist yank muthafucka so i basically think all of europe as born out of Rome which is was.

The reason Brits are always so angry is the insecurity resulting from an inability to tan and not being able to fully enjoy the sunshine.

fixed

Olive Oil Goombah
04-03-2009, 01:19 PM
^eurofag

KaramelSundae
04-03-2009, 09:25 PM
and mexicans in the u.s. are hard workin people in general, theyre here because life in mexico blows...whatever shitty pay for whatever shitty job a mexican may have is getting them farther than they could've in mexico

not that they all have shitty jobs, i know quite a few here illegally who fix cars n get pretty good dough

exactly

Oztradamus
04-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Mexicans/Paisas with the Cowboy hats, big ol' belt buckles, ostrich boots and skin-tight nut huggin jeans, are some gully ass niggas... LOL

Shit is real right now In Mexico, with all the Mexican Drug Cartels at war with each other..

killabee313
04-03-2009, 10:54 PM
are everywhere dude i swear i see more mexicans in one day than black people in a week

not hatin though, most of my friends here are mexicans...prolly cuz of the spanish language connection but still, i go grocery shoppin n all the people workin are mexican and so are half the people shopping...theyre everywhere dude

but the people that are truly everywhere, international-wise, are chinese....ever hear a chinese guy speak spanish?? there were like 4 chinese families in my building back in spain and the liquor store down the street was ran by a chinese family

i went to germany n seen chinese people workin a grocery store speakin german...i think the chinese are aliens and we're being invaded slowly bit by bit so the rest of the world doesn't notice

lmfao I can't imagine a chinese person speakin german

SilvaFistz
04-03-2009, 11:21 PM
thats funny

Some mexicans do look Hindu or arab

I get that a lot. Especially if I haven't shaved

Are you Arab?

It kind of gets to me

no. I'm mexican !

When I was little they thought I was Hindu

Now I'm Arabian

No offense

I'm not that dark either

I'm like in the middle but brown

lol i am mexican and i do look arab lol!! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/SilvaFistz/DSCI0089-1.jpg

but yeah i live in a border town in texas and shit is really going down in mexico with the cartels taking shit over. i remember going over on the weekends to wild out and shit but now its almost deserted after certain time at night. some places even in da day are deserted. there's been more killings than days of this year so far. crazy shit

TAURO
04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
It's even been on the news here in the uk about the fucked up situation going on in mexico.

KaramelSundae
04-03-2009, 11:54 PM
that shits too gully

Oztradamus
04-03-2009, 11:56 PM
but yeah i live in a border town in texas and shit is really going down in mexico with the cartels taking shit over. i remember going over on the weekends to wild out and shit but now its almost deserted after certain time at night. some places even in da day are deserted. there's been more killings than days of this year so far. crazy shit

One my friends cousins got kidnapped in (Nuevo Laredo) Mexico about a week ago.. They were released today

http://www.lmtonline.com/articles/2009/04/03/news/doc49d5c77e7e7b9466303473.txt

http://www.lmtonline.com/articles/2009/04/03/front/news/doc49d6cb3e89f16819220419.txt

I advise people not to go to Mexico, right now.. Shit is fucked up.

SilvaFistz
04-04-2009, 12:46 AM
to me straight up most people who get kidnapped(not saying your relatives, Oz) or shot at and killed is because they are in some shit that puts them in that predicament. and then there is others who are just at the wrong place at the wrong time. me i still go once in awhile to mexico since i have relatives. my dad goes every weekend to see his girlfriend and thank god nothing has happened to him.

another problem is the mexican military, they come from other places than the one they are protecting and harass the locals up to the point where there has been rallies to not have them there. also some of the cartels take uniforms or worse yet bribe soldiers into kidnapping people and that makes the people not trust their own government. and i understand because they have deceived and let down so much people through out the years. what i mean is that locals and even us in the U.S. side saw this coming.

let me get some of my facts cuz some of this is just coming from the top of my head and from experience

Oztradamus
04-04-2009, 01:44 AM
to me straight up most people who get kidnapped(not saying your relatives, Oz) or shot at and killed is because they are in some shit that puts them in that predicament. and then there is others who are just at the wrong place at the wrong time. me i still go once in awhile to mexico since i have relatives. my dad goes every weekend to see his girlfriend and thank god nothing has happened to him.

another problem is the mexican military, they come from other places than the one they are protecting and harass the locals up to the point where there has been rallies to not have them there. also some of the cartels take uniforms or worse yet bribe soldiers into kidnapping people and that makes the people not trust their own government. and i understand because they have deceived and let down so much people through out the years. what i mean is that locals and even us in the U.S. side saw this coming.

let me get some of my facts cuz some of this is just coming from the top of my head and from experience

True, when I found out what had happened... I asked myself, Why in the hell would you cross to Nuevo Laredo seeing as how things are so fucked up right now.. I was planning on going to go see my family in October, but most likey I'm not.. Mexico at the moment is like Colombia in the 1980's, but much wilder, close to 8000 killed last year, right on the border... Niggas just don't give a fuck who they kill... It's whoever gets in their way of making money..

Dokuro
04-04-2009, 02:58 AM
wow i just decided to read this thread again and were the fuck did it take a turn from Mexicans to Europeans

i mean it just seem like a large gap to me

Dokuro
04-04-2009, 03:03 AM
wait what the fuck you fuck thought i was a Euro hahahhaahhahaaahhhhahahh thats fucking great you fuck are some dumb yactos nah man im north of the bay the 707 land of the "trees" i thought most you fucks know this

http://humboldtclothing.com/catalog/images/DSC01872.JPG

SilvaFistz
04-04-2009, 05:29 PM
True, when I found out what had happened... I asked myself, Why in the hell would you cross to Nuevo Laredo seeing as how things are so fucked up right now.. I was planning on going to go see my family in October, but most likey I'm not.. Mexico at the moment is like Colombia in the 1980's, but much wilder, close to 8000 killed last year, right on the border... Niggas just don't give a fuck who they kill... It's whoever gets in their way of making money..

yeah and more than 2000 of those people were killed just across the border from where i'm at. crazy ass shit happening over there