yo can i be voted in ???

peace

Visionz
04-03-2009, 12:12 AM
What makes you Vatican worthy?

zooruka
04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
i dont know

i guess i dont act like a jerk to anyone on this site or e thug does that count ?

peace

Visionz
04-03-2009, 12:15 AM
i dont know

i guess i dont act like a jerk to anyone on this site or e thug does that count ?

peace
so based on you not being a jerk makes you vatican?

Any other qualities we should know about?

DrunkenMasta303
04-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Usergroups >>> >>> >>> >>> the vatican

zooruka
04-03-2009, 12:21 AM
so based on you not being a jerk makes you vatican?

Any other qualities we should know about?

my contribution to worthy discussions.

p.s visions i know where the positive rep button is but where is the negitive rep button can you tell me where !

peace

Visionz
04-03-2009, 12:26 AM
my contribution to worthy discussions.

p.s visions i know where the positive rep button is but where is the negitive rep button can you tell me where !

peaceyou don't have a neg rep button, that feature has been reserved for vatican only.

but lets stop right here, you don't (atleast in my own observations) contribute to worthy discussions.

Maybe Rhino will let you join his usergroup or something.

You're wasting your time trying to get into the vatican, trust me on that one.
(and making threads about it has never worked for anyone)

NIGHT MAYOR
04-03-2009, 12:33 AM
from what i know there is no spots anyways, 100 vaticans and they are all accounted for, having a red rep bar will normaly mean vaticans dont like you, hence its very VERY unlikely that they/we will vote you in.

DrunkenMasta303
04-03-2009, 12:33 AM
seems like Visions is the representative of the vatican on wutangcorp.com/forum

Visionz
04-03-2009, 01:36 AM
seems like Visions is the representative of the vatican on wutangcorp.com/forum

I am when it applies to zooruka's admission :lmao:

I don't really aim to be an ass but from past conversations we've had on here I'd never want dude w/ vatican status. the red bar says I'm not alone.

zooruka
04-03-2009, 01:40 AM
I am when it applies to zooruka's admission :lmao:

I don't really aim to be an ass but from past conversations we've had on here I'd never want dude w/ vatican status. the red bar says I'm not alone.

cmon visions ill be cool.

peace

Visionz
04-03-2009, 01:57 AM
cmon visions ill be cool.

peace
it wouldn't be up to just any one person, you gotta have the tribe to back ya

and fo'real you're rockin a single red bar.

Get better here in general population first. Right now you're about 4 phonebooks short and the dude in the corner with the gargoyle beltbuckle has been shaving down his toothbrush all day with babyoil n' shit and he's givin you the mean eye.

_GDPZpRmTg0

Durag
04-03-2009, 02:56 AM
the vatican is dying a slow death if Proof Zarokka gets in

diggy
04-03-2009, 03:03 AM
:ouch:

zooruka
04-03-2009, 04:34 AM
it wouldn't be up to just any one person, you gotta have the tribe to back ya

and fo'real you're rockin a single red bar.

Get better here in general population first. Right now you're about 4 phonebooks short and the dude in the corner with the gargoyle beltbuckle has been shaving down his toothbrush all day with babyoil n' shit and he's givin you the mean eye.

_GDPZpRmTg0

yo you say get better in general chat first but yo fo real to be down in general chat you have to make threads about homosexual behaviour , nutting on girls faces and munching out your girlie or shittting on t.s.a yo on the real ...is this the criteria for being down with the vatican ????

peace

TAURO
04-03-2009, 04:43 AM
Read this Zooruka, it will explain all

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74227

zooruka
04-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Read this Zooruka, it will explain all

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74227

thanks tauro

Prolifical ENG
04-03-2009, 08:34 PM
General chat posting isnt how people get admitted into the vatican.

If you look at the list in the "forum leaders" more than 50% of the vatican members rarely post in general chat.

Dokuro
04-03-2009, 09:03 PM
who would wana be vatican i dont get it

KaramelSundae
04-03-2009, 09:04 PM
thats why you'll never be vatican status

zooruka
04-03-2009, 09:15 PM
General chat posting isnt how people get admitted into the vatican.

If you look at the list in the "forum leaders" more than 50% of the vatican members rarely post in general chat.

prolific you know me ive been here on this site for a while i dont cause trouble and i never e thug or insult anyone how do i become a member of the vatican ??? could you nominate me ???

peace

hectis
04-03-2009, 09:16 PM
peace to all the Vatican

hectis
04-03-2009, 09:18 PM
prolific you know me ive been here on this site for a while i dont cause trouble and i never e thug or insult anyone how do i become a member of the vatican ??? could you nominate me ???

peace

I think you have to be vouched by 2 or 3 members that have the status already, and a mod has to approve

YungSunny
04-03-2009, 09:23 PM

peace

Begging will definitely help you out.

diggy
04-03-2009, 09:29 PM

peace

Yes you have.

Please check your posts when you first came to ktl.

:(W

Mumm Ra
04-04-2009, 05:47 AM
trust me you aint gettin in
not even the mention of my passionate hate for manatees/ sea demons could grant me access, as well as my toilet paper potato recipe for making cigarettes in jail

and if that can't work, I'm afraid nothing will

diggy
04-04-2009, 05:51 AM
Looks like it's harvest time.

zooruka
04-04-2009, 06:23 AM
trust me you aint gettin in
not even the mention of my passionate hate for manatees/ sea demons could grant me access, as well as my toilet paper potato recipe for making cigarettes in jail

and if that can't work, I'm afraid nothing will

hahahah:list:

peace