PDA

View Full Version : Nutting on a black girls face

Durag
04-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Seems like it would be somewhat more satisfying that a white girl coz the contrasting colors between her black skin and my pastey white cum juice.

I havent had the pleasure so far, but it is on my to-do list, so is it more satisfying?

SHRAP
04-03-2009, 08:51 AM
not if she looks like gucci mane

http://www.xcomment.com/g2/img/gucci_mane052008113029.gif

drippie k
04-03-2009, 09:19 AM
lol that nigga got an Odie chain hahahaha

i havent have the chance with a black chick either but i will one day

TSA
04-03-2009, 10:42 AM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHahaAHAHahahAHH!!1
dope thread. hmm, i've never nutted on a black girls face so idk.
i never thought of the contrast thing though, but idk. I say give it a spin!
I dont discriminate wif the jizz tho, so long and its epic im satisfied.

Durag
04-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, i dont discriminate wif duh jizz either, but i just think it would be insanly satisfying shooting a big white cumload on a really dark skinned girl's face. INSANLY satisfying.

Senator C. Palantine
04-03-2009, 11:08 AM
yeah, its the same with shitting on a white girls face.

Raw.

But not this Raw......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Vinnie_Paz.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Vinatra has the crispest fucking hair cut.

Senator C. Palantine
04-03-2009, 11:21 AM
I think he has a razor made of the bones of dead children,

or some shit.

Don Universo
04-03-2009, 11:55 AM
good luck, most black girls don't play that shit...I think you should stick to your "Jerry springer type white whores" white bitches swallow, thats even better

IrOnMaN
04-03-2009, 12:37 PM
^^True!

KLIION JENSEN
04-03-2009, 12:40 PM
good luck, most black girls don't play that shit...I think you should stick to your "Jerry springer type white whores" white bitches swallow, thats even better

you fuckin with the wrong black chicks.....i've had more black chicks swallow & get nut-faced than white chicks....and i'm not talking about crackhead hookers either...

Durag, yes the contrasting colours do make it look better, but it depends on how black the chick is, no offence, but the blacker the berry the better the nut looks on her face...

Don Universo
04-03-2009, 01:02 PM
you fuckin with the wrong black chicks.....i've had more black chicks swallow & get nut-faced than white chicks....and i'm not talking about crackhead hookers either...

Durag, yes the contrasting colours do make it look better, but it depends on how black the chick is, no offence, but the blacker the berry the better the nut looks on her face...

Like I said MOST.....anyway hook a nigga up lol

IrOnMaN
04-03-2009, 01:38 PM

Lmao

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-03-2009, 02:22 PM
just dont get it in their hair

dezmond
04-03-2009, 02:31 PM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHahaAHAHahahAHH!!1
i never thought of the contrast thing though, but idk. I say give it a spin!
I dont discriminate wif the jizz tho, so long and its epic im satisfied.

Do it on your own face & look in the mirror...

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
just dont get it in their hair

word

then it's game over

SHRAP
04-05-2009, 10:29 AM

:(W

the thing with black girls is that if they are freaky and they like u, they gonna let u fuck, just like that. some black hoes even think shit like they are so wicked in bed that if they let a white guy tap one time hes gonna get hooked and trick on them :lmao: