PDA

View Full Version : Jesus christ this is the least funny shit i've ever read in my life

TSA
04-04-2009, 03:22 AM
ok everyone was talking about the 114 yr old nigerian with the ton of MARRAWANZ and ghostlace goes

I told Popa Wu he should just stay the fuck in America, but he swore he was gonna find the next Free Murda and Sharonz, even if hes there for another 114 god years

DAMN!

how fucking unfunny can a response be!
Holy shit!
damn!
what?!

DAMN!

..what? How the fuck do you type that and say 'yeah, that's it'

damn!
that shit was so unfunny

I told Popa Wu he should just stay the fuck in America, but he swore he was gonna find the next Free Murda and Sharonz, even if hes there for another 114 god years

DAMN!

diggy
04-04-2009, 06:09 AM
http://www.pantherhouse.com/newshelton/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/gore.jpg

Kingkazim
04-04-2009, 06:19 AM
ye it did seem pretty unfunny.
maybe it wasnt a joke?

noel411
04-04-2009, 06:38 AM
If it weren't for Wu-Tang Corp I wouldn't even wanna live.

Art Vandelay
04-04-2009, 09:55 AM
ghostlaced's comments have gotten worse and worse as the days go on. i actually don't even get that one. i've noticed that most people seem to be ignoring his comments now. nobody ever comments on anything he says anymore. well everyone except for you, tsa

Tage
04-04-2009, 10:06 AM
who cares?

TSA
04-04-2009, 09:58 PM
ghostlaced's comments have gotten worse and worse as the days go on. i actually don't even get that one. i've noticed that most people seem to be ignoring his comments now. nobody ever comments on anything he says anymore. well everyone except for you, tsa
yeah i noticed absolutely nobody responds to or reads his posts at all and im not just saying that.

always being ignored. I just accidentally bumped into this one and it was so hideously unfunny it needed it's own thread. other then that i don't read or respond either.

its like when Sicka used to post, im not just trying to insult them when i say i have a hard time reading their posts.

Prolifical ENG
04-04-2009, 10:00 PM
lol @ the ads because you put "Jesus Christ" in the title.

TSA
04-05-2009, 03:50 AM
wucorp ads > wucorp