PDA

View Full Version : The Moment of Death

J-Cee
04-04-2009, 09:27 AM
What do yall think happens at the time when u transition from life to death...lets say ur shot and ur about to die..do u think everything goes black then u see a light etc etc..get what i mean?
state your opinion.....

YungSunny
04-04-2009, 09:40 AM
I think you start losing your breath and your body goes colder and colder, your eyesight blurs then you die.
Then your eyes open up, and you're getting judged.

J-Cee
04-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Judged by who?IF god created us did he create our freedom to make decisions in life..good or bad..if so then how can he judge,if not then how powerful is this god..
Maybe its just a higher species that created us..like a game..we create games...see the progression from Atari to Playstation 3....WHOAA.relate to life creation...as a game.

ehe

RIINě
04-04-2009, 10:31 AM
when we die we wake up and start living

RIINě
04-04-2009, 10:33 AM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/resident-evil-zombie-small.jpg

Art Vandelay
04-04-2009, 11:24 AM
i think the world goes on without you.

tommytootone
04-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Well I would say that it can't be the end, because somebody had to create this universe (nothing becomes something law)

noel411
04-04-2009, 05:53 PM
I think an old white guy with a big beard, dressed in white, comes to you, and if you didn't break the rules from His magical books while you were on earth he takes you to a place with golden streets where everybody is perfectly happy.

However, if you did break His rules then He sends a red guy with horns and a pitchfork to come and get you, and he takes you to a place where there is a lot of fire and heat, and everybody is terribly unhappy.

I believe that.

YungSunny
04-04-2009, 05:58 PM
^LOL
You make religion sound so man-made and far fetched.

Dokuro
04-04-2009, 06:15 PM
i got a question why dose it matter?

quite woring about the after life and start focasing on this life dont whait for hevan make this world hevan

quite be winy bitches

YungSunny
04-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Why doesn't it matter? Hm?

Art Vandelay
04-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Well I would say that it can't be the end, because somebody had to create this universe (nothing becomes something law)

well who created the person who created the universe?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Your body goes into cardiac and pulmonary arrest and you begin to see the lights dim and blur your brain is still alive but the blood that fed it slows and sloshes in your arteries. As your brain begins to arrest your thoughts get slower and slower and becomes simple. Fear. Your bowels release and your body is dead. Your brain is still working, but it knows the game is up and it panics. You hallucinate from a lack of oxygen to the brain and you feel a floating sensation and lights start getting brighter until everything is white. Then nothing. Your dead.

Dokuro
04-04-2009, 06:33 PM
becouse its wothles thinking once you die you die and the only thing left behind is your achivment so all you need to do is decide what you want to leave behind its all that matters leave somthing behinde that will be good for the future of life on this planet and quite thinking about what happens to you

YungSunny
04-04-2009, 06:51 PM
You're thinking too deep about this shit.

Dokuro
04-04-2009, 06:56 PM
nope. its just i got (you) thinking to deeply

YungSunny
04-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Any dude can think about their "legacy" or what they leave behind when they die.

J-Cee
04-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Your body goes into cardiac and pulmonary arrest and you begin to see the lights dim and blur your brain is still alive but the blood that fed it slows and sloshes in your arteries. As your brain begins to arrest your thoughts get slower and slower and becomes simple. Fear. Your bowels release and your body is dead. Your brain is still working, but it knows the game is up and it panics. You hallucinate from a lack of oxygen to the brain and you feel a floating sensation and lights start getting brighter until everything is white. Then nothing. Your dead.
yes this seems very logical..although what is dead..how can your conciousness just dissapear..its a spinout thinking about that..but at the same time i was technically "dead" before iw as born,i had no conciousness then,maybe i had a previous life....

becouse its wothles thinking once you die you die and the only thing left behind is your achivment so all you need to do is decide what you want to leave behind its all that matters leave somthing behinde that will be good for the future of life on this planet and quite thinking about what happens to you

It's not worthless..what about the loved ones you leave behind?...if i had nothing to live for then i wouldn't care..altrhough the thought of nothingness or eternal blackness is a scary thought...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2009, 02:56 AM

Because you can't control or change it.

Following my logic.

If anyone has ever blacked out, it's that moment when you're blacked out, infinitely.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2009, 02:58 AM
although the thought of nothingness or eternal blackness is a scary thought...

Enter: Religion.

EAGLE EYE
04-05-2009, 03:19 AM
If I wake up in North Korea I'll be so pissed off.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Its not like the consciousness is going somewhere. If you smash a computer the data doesn't go somewhere, the computers dead and that's the end of it. The mind/soul/spark of god what have you is an insanely complex bio computer, but its still a computer and when it breaks its over there ain't no reboot button and you can't get the files out.

Don't think of it as darkness or nothingness. Its an end. When you fall asleep you don't see blackness for the eight hours. Your for all intents and purposes gone. Your brains doing random shit (dreams) and your body keeps on keeping on.

When you die its like that nothingness of being taken by sleep but your totally gone.

I think that's the best way I can describe it. Like when people talk about the light and the out of body feeling that's what happens when you have an oxygen deprived hallucination. So if you are resuscitated just before you would die you still have that experience. Anything further like visions of hell and heaven only happen some of the time. My opinion is that those are further hallucinations.

I sort of believe in older gods (ET), but I cant bring myself to accept an afterlife as anything more than a life lesson thing.

snapple
04-05-2009, 07:48 PM
i thought i was gonna die before...or almost did....

nothing happend....i lived...

no flashbacks....no light....none of anything like that....

Guarded By Martyrs
04-05-2009, 08:01 PM
If anyone has ever blacked out, it's that moment when you're blacked out, infinitely.

Yeah thats what I think.

I've blacked out quite a few times.
The worst was off Vodka when I woke I diddn't even remember blacking out.
I remember thinking if thats what death is like then thats fine...painless.
I think thats why people say going in your sleep is the best
Simply becuase you don't know it's about to happen.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-05-2009, 08:05 PM
The instant you "die" is when the soul officially begins to rise from its physical embodiment. There is an intense, blinding, white light, as you feel yourself ascending upwards, and then the voice of CharlesJones tells you that during your lifetime you were far too ignorant and lazy to deserve any kind of afterlife.

YungSunny
04-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Its not like the consciousness is going somewhere. If you smash a computer the data doesn't go somewhere, the computers dead and that's the end of it.

I stopped reading here, you just compared us to computers.

Fucking computers.

I don't think there's any way I can take the rest of your post seriously.

A computer......no.

RIINě
04-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Enter: Religion.

well da Bible says that when u die ur just sleeping (Thessalonians 4:14, 1.Corinthian 11:30) u dont go to heaven or hell, thats bullshit created by the catholic church and them pedophile priests n shit

Marlo Stanfield
04-05-2009, 10:06 PM
what about ghosts and shit.

why do they exist? why are they "trapped"?

ive seen them mother fuckers, so, i have to believe theres something else going on here
edgar cayce, the greatest prophet of modern times, is perhaps the best to look into in regards to reincarnation, the soul, the connections of everything.

what about the cases of young children who remember their past lives? 4 year olds that can tell you what plane they flew and what house they grew up in during their past life.

people have discussed their past lives and shit during hypnotism as well

noel411
04-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Oops, posted in wrong thread.

Marlo Stanfield
04-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Oops, posted in wrong thread.

i dont know if you were implying that about my post but i was merely making the statement that in order for ghosts to exist, and the other examples i had put, there would have to be something other than absolute death.

Chungsanity
04-05-2009, 10:35 PM
there's gotta be a heaven. mobb deep already explained the realities of hell on earth and Ive gone through too much bullshit already. there's gotta be an eternal place to lax.

J-Cee
04-06-2009, 04:38 AM
what about ghosts and shit.

why do they exist? why are they "trapped"?

ive seen them mother fuckers, so, i have to believe theres something else going on here
edgar cayce, the greatest prophet of modern times, is perhaps the best to look into in regards to reincarnation, the soul, the connections of everything.

what about the cases of young children who remember their past lives? 4 year olds that can tell you what plane they flew and what house they grew up in during their past life.

people have discussed their past lives and shit during hypnotism as well

yeh i agree with ya,..is a mystery,

Paranoid
04-06-2009, 04:53 AM

I wouldn't be so sure of that

Good thread tho

Death is scary

I try not to think about it

But I will need to prepare myself for death eventually

Mumm Ra
04-06-2009, 06:17 AM
I had a dream yesterday that I got shot in the back of the head, and I remember what it felt like quite vividly.
I never have dying dreams so that's really odd, I think a first even.

J-Cee
04-06-2009, 06:54 AM
i have a dying dream like once a week,really vivid ones too,like seeing family memebrs in a car crash and the whole scene of there bodies getting mutilated thriough all the metal n shit and blood etc,getting stabbed,shot,decapitated,suffocated..is crazy..lol

Paranoid
04-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Whenever I die in a dream I instantly wake up

Maybe because my mind doesn't have the slightest clue of what death is or could be?

SKANK HILL
04-06-2009, 07:03 AM
there's gotta be a heaven. mobb deep already explained the realities of hell on earth and Ive gone through too much bullshit already. there's gotta be an eternal place to lax.

Is there a bigger stan than you?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Whenever I die in a dream I instantly wake up

Maybe because my mind doesn't have the slightest clue of what death is or could be?

Nah.

Nightmares are just a function of the body demonstrating distress. Overheating and the like induce nightmares so the person wakes up and realises they're overheating.

The reason you're seeing death, is obviously because that is what scares you.

Killa BB
04-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Nothing happens when you die... You just lay there, unknowingly dead until judgement time...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 10:16 AM
No you don't

Killa BB
04-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Well of course I don't... But you will...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Prove it.

J-Cee
04-06-2009, 10:23 AM
no one knows,for all we know u could die and turn into a god who controls earths weather.

SKANK HILL
04-06-2009, 10:31 AM
^how do I give reps? Ive been tryin to figure that out.

You can't because your dickless.