PDA

View Full Version : Aesop Rock sux and is a perfect example of how white people killed hip-hop.

Young Spade
04-04-2009, 10:25 PM
This dude is a flaming faggit. Ive heard alot of his material and it shows me how wack underground rappers really are and how wack white rappers are.

They killed hip-hop.

Hip-hop was fire until white people took over as far as leadership over the music and look who we have to stomach on the radio today...stanky leg and make the trap go aye.

Discuss.

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2009, 10:27 PM
post youtubes of his shitty material so we can elaborate.

Wanda Sykes wouldnt be happy with your language young man.

ALCATRAZ
04-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Hip-hop was fire until white people took over

nigga EVERYTHING was fire until white people took over lol

but on a serious note, aesop rock is an above average emcee in my eyes... a lower level holocaust, meaning he has abstract rhymes but they dont flow off tha tongue as nice as warclouds raps do no homo

noel411
04-04-2009, 10:30 PM
I actually think he's quite a good rapper. I just can't listen to him because of his voice/delivery. It's a real shame, because he tends to flow over sick, dark beats too.

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2009, 10:32 PM
aahahahahahahahahahaha white man loves to steal fire!!!

fw11tCjAQM0

noel411
04-04-2009, 10:33 PM
As for white people killing hip hop, that's just fucken stupid and you know it, and are clearly making a pitiful attempt at being controversial.

I feel sorry for anybody who actually wastes time arguing with you over this.

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Lmao at this retard not realizing how many white people helped market, fund, promote and engineer his favorite rappers music.

Oversaturation and stagnant material killed hip hop not this 4% share of corny underground fgt whiteboy mc's

Young Spade
04-04-2009, 10:49 PM
So how come when more whites starting really taking more control of rap music, it started going downhill?

You think Juiceman and Soulja Boy would have been able to drop the nonsense they drop today back then? Hell no.

Anyone trying to deny this is like one of those idiots that think racism doesnt exist anymore, which shows how far some morons are from reality.

and yes Aesop is garbo. His voice sucks, lyrics suck, songs suck, beats are way below average (except daylight). This guy is a good MC? Please.

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2009, 10:54 PM
So how come when more whites starting really taking more control of rap music, it started going downhill?

You think Juiceman and Soulja Boy would have been able to drop the nonsense they drop today back then? Hell no.

Anyone trying to deny this is like one of those idiots that think racism doesnt exist anymore, which shows how far some morons are from reality.

and yes Aesop is garbo. His voice sucks, lyrics suck, songs suck, beats are way below average (except daylight). This guy is a good MC? Please.

Whites were in control of hip hop as a business (not the culture) long before you could even imagine. I don't even find it worth my time to go into detail considering its just one slice of the pie of how fucked in the ass the music industry is.

Now the deterioration of the culture is more or less related to a generation gap and greed. The same thing has happened to rock music and other genres.

noel411
04-04-2009, 11:00 PM
I find it truly glorious when people make comments like this. You say that the beats are way below average except for the one album. So from this we can only deduce that you have heard all of his albums, otherwise you would be in no position to single out only the one, while writing off the others. So even though you think "his voice sucks, lyrics suck, songs suck, beats are way below average", you've still taken the time to listen to all of his albums.

The beauty of this is that whether you've actually heard all of his albums or not you've just shown everybody that you're a fucken idiot. Because either you've passed comment on all his work without having heard it, or you actually have taken to the time to check out each album he drops even though you say he sucks.

Congratulations on being a fucken idiot.

iammzac
04-05-2009, 12:50 AM
beastie boys killed hip hop

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-05-2009, 03:12 AM
MC Serch killed hiphop while letting Nas get known!!!

Lakuu
04-05-2009, 03:48 AM
l1u43KDiWD0

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2009, 03:57 AM
I don't mind his voice, which means i can enjoy his music a lot.

All his albums are pretty good, his flow is a bit awkward at times, but it doesn't really bother me too much.

Lyrically, he says a lot of interesting things.

Bent Life is probably my favourite track from him.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2009, 03:58 AM
MKXp17Udsjk

The beat they used in this remix works pretty well.

ShaolinDarts
04-05-2009, 04:15 AM
Are you serious? What Aesop does has no impact whatsoever on hiphop. You really need to get some perspective in your life. Maybe get outside the house once in a while? Go down the park and get some fresh air?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-05-2009, 05:25 AM
I don't mind his voice, which means i can enjoy his music a lot.

All his albums are pretty good, his flow is a bit awkward at times, but it doesn't really bother me too much.

Lyrically, he says a lot of interesting things.

Bent Life is probably my favourite track from him.

Same here, with only one difference. I think his Fast Cars EP was mediocre.

Captain Trips
04-05-2009, 05:46 AM

the U.S. isn't racist anymore.
We have a black president now.

btw..aesop rock>your favorite rapper

drippie k
04-05-2009, 07:25 AM
^bwahahahahaha i needed a good laugh, i been in a bad mood all day

but seriously, aesop rock does fagboy rap...just cuz no one knows what the fuck you're talking about doesn't make you "abstract" or "different"....it just makes you fuckin retarded

Tonystarks420
04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
threadstarter is a fucken idiot

BRONZBODY
04-05-2009, 08:34 PM
now i blame white people for a ton of things....but killing hip hop aint one of em, we diddnt need they help for that one...lol

YungSunny
04-05-2009, 09:01 PM
White rappers were cool back then, but now....

They are bound to be compared to eminem.

Wu-Tang Gambino
04-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Funniest thing about all this:

I bet the threadstarter is white AND european.

Art Vandelay
04-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Hip-hop was fire until white people took over as far as leadership over the music and look who we have to stomach on the radio today...stanky leg and make the trap go aye.

rick rubin killed hip hop when he helped start def jam and when he signed ll cool j, public enemy and produced for run dmc.

steve rifkind killed hip-hop when he signed wu-tang, big pun, mobb deep, dead prez, raekwon, inspectah deck and MOP to loud records.

BRONZBODY
04-06-2009, 12:07 AM
rick rubin killed hip hop when he helped start def jam and when he signed ll cool j, public enemy and produced for run dmc.

steve rifkind killed hip-hop when he signed wu-tang, big pun, mobb deep, dead prez, raekwon, inspectah deck and MOP to loud records.two reasons why i dont blame whites for killing hip hop

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-06-2009, 03:14 AM
and el-p signed bunch of talented otherfuckers like Cannibal Ox, Atom's Fam, Cage, C-Rayz Walz and Aesop.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GHOSTFACE AND AESOP IS THAT AESOP ACTUALLY IS SAYING SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST PARTY AND KILLMURDAKILLMURDA on his slang verses.

If u don't like it, u don't like it. Yeah, we understand. But it's funny how only people that respect innovatism in hiphop listen to him or at least respect him.

Paranoid
04-06-2009, 03:36 AM
l1u43KDiWD0

i never really checked this guy out

i can't front on this track

dope!

YungSunny
04-06-2009, 04:41 AM
two reasons why i dont blame whites for killing hip hop

Just because whites contributed a lot to hip hop 20 years ago, doesn't give them immunities from killing hip-hop today.
I'm neutral in this subject, but I'm just saying.

Tage
04-06-2009, 04:58 AM
Congratulations on being a fucken idiot.

nuff

said.

Aesop Rock > most

:nerdy:

Tage
04-06-2009, 05:02 AM
Same here, with only one difference. I think his Fast Cars EP was mediocre.

Fast Cars, Danger, Fire & Knives was one of the few albums i've ever bought.... it came with a lyric book, so it made for an interesting read.

Frank Drebin
04-06-2009, 06:09 AM
Steve Rifkind killed hip hop by signing wu-tang

Tecknowledgist
04-06-2009, 06:17 AM
8 Diagrams sucked because Aesop Rock is white

-IrOnBuLL-
04-06-2009, 11:13 AM
lol this thread is funny as hell
no comment on this

The Prime Sithesizah
04-06-2009, 11:32 AM
This thread is a bunch of bullshit yo lmao.. dumb threadstarter

Art Vandelay
04-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Just because whites contributed a lot to hip hop 20 years ago, doesn't give them immunities from killing hip-hop today.
I'm neutral in this subject, but I'm just saying.

you are a fucking idiot. and i don't own an aesop rock cd, so this has nothing to do with me defending somebody i am a fan of.

but compared to soulja boy, aesop rock hasn't sold shit. aesop rock doesn't get played on the radio. aesop rock doesn't get played in the clubs. aesop rock doesn't get played on mtv.

if you say white people killed the blues, i would agree 100%, but blacks invented hip-hop and blacks have destroyed hip-hop. deal with it.

The Prime Sithesizah
04-06-2009, 11:43 AM
if you say white people killed the blues, i would agree 100%, but blacks invented hip-hop and blacks have destroyed hip-hop. deal with it.

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% AGREE!! Amen.. That Practically Sums It Up!

food for thought
04-06-2009, 11:55 AM
this kid should be banned

main_man
04-06-2009, 12:14 PM
threadstarter is a sexy young lady with a nice, tight vagina.

threadstarter LOOOOOOVES dick, too. i sent her a pic of mine and that bitch wont leave me alone now.

oDoUoSoKo
04-06-2009, 12:23 PM
This dude is a flaming faggit. Ive heard alot of his material and it shows me how wack underground rappers really are and how wack white rappers are.

They killed hip-hop.

Discuss.
are you fucking kidding? oh shit, my bad...just saw who made the thread. lets use your stupid logic for a sec..

Black people killed hip hop. Young spade killed Hip Hop Shop.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Fast Cars, Danger, Fire & Knives was one of the few albums i've ever bought.... it came with a lyric book, so it made for an interesting read.

I don't know... do you think it's on par with his other shit? I don't think so

ALCATRAZ
04-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Black people killed hip hop.

yea just like we killed country rock blues jazz and every other form of popular music in america

blacks own american culture

YungSunny
04-06-2009, 04:12 PM
you are a fucking idiot. and i don't own an aesop rock cd, so this has nothing to do with me defending somebody i am a fan of.

Ummm....where is this coming from?

but compared to soulja boy, aesop rock hasn't sold shit. aesop rock doesn't get played on the radio. aesop rock doesn't get played in the clubs. aesop rock doesn't get played on mtv.

Annnnd? I didn't even MENTION aesop in my last post. Shit, I never even heard an aesop rock song. Honestly, do you just need someone to talk to? Are you bored? :i

?
Where is this anger towards me coming from...you need help son, I didn't even say white people killed hip-hop. Learn to read, son, you're just looking like a douche right now. ;$

TAURO
04-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Im ending this.