PDA

View Full Version : Quiet Storm....lets do this

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-05-2009, 04:21 PM
personally quiet storm shit is what i smoke to alot and probably therefore play most of.

mcQ83tOZ4Wk

also post up net radio link to good slow jams stations or podcasts whatever that you use.

whats some of your favorites post up reccomendations

CharlesJones
04-11-2009, 11:53 AM
I thought you were talking about Quiet Storm song by Smokey Robinson LOL. I listen to some love songs but i don't like a lot of them. I like a lot of uptempo party jams by r&b singers. That's why i listen to mostly funk r&b bands from back in the day like Kool And The Gang, The Gap Band, Cameo, Dazz Band, Slave, Parliament/Funkadelic, Con Funk Shun, Lakeside, The Time, Ready For The World, The Deele. The Jacksons are my favorite r&b group. Michael is strange(LOL)but i'll always be a fan of the music he did with his brothers and his solo albums. New Edition are also my 2nd favorite r&b group and my 3rd favorite r&b group is The Isley Brothers. What a shame what happened to Bobby Brown because the brother has talent. He can dance and sing. You should peep his last album Forever. That has some nice love songs on it. His first album King Of Stage is pretty good too. People slept on that and they didn't really pay attention to him until Don't Be Cruel album came out.

I like Guy's first album a lot especially the jams Groove Me and Teddy's Jam. Piece Of My Love and Goodbye Love songs by Guy are also nice love songs. I haven't heard their 2nd and 3rd albums but i'll check them out later. Aaron Hall is a good singer but i never wanted to check for his solo albums because he sings too many love songs and not any party jams like he did with Guy. Jodeci are also good singers too and the only album of their's i heard is Diary Of A Mad Band which i like but i think they sing too many love songs. R Kelly, Teddy Pendergrass, Luther Vandross, Jeffrey Osborne, Peabo Bryson, James Taylor of Kool And The Gang, Johnny Gill, Keith Sweat are really the only r&b singers i like that sing a lot of love songs but i don't like a lot of r&b singers that only sing love songs and not any party jams.