PDA

View Full Version : THe Bartenders Corner

Visionz
04-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Planning to get fucked up?

Throwing a party and not sure what to buy?

Had enough of drinking Rum and Cokes? (atleast for a little while?)

Drop the recipes here for some good drinks beyond the obvious

________ and coke. ________ and OJ

I'll get it started.

These two here mixed together are easy-drinking DANGJAH

http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/images/products/2882.jpg
+
Some Minute Maid Cherry Limeade

Go together great.

Add on for the people :beer:

Tito_Para Enfrente
04-05-2009, 11:42 PM
this may be old but you can mix hypnotic and hennessy To make a drink called

Incredible hulk

It turns green too like the hulk

I don't know but it Is good

J-Cee
04-06-2009, 04:32 AM
http://www.drinx.com.au/assets/product-images/product/10709.jpg

Paraiso Lychee Liqueur

Region: France

+ Lemonade.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-06-2009, 08:44 AM
vanilla flavored vodka and orange pop..

tastes like an orange creamsicle

GRANDMASSIVE.
04-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Hennesey & pineapple

zooruka
04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
i love having a few nips of hennesy in a glass straight up ....real stylish shit (especially with a cigar)

also another is

johnny walker blue label with actual mangoe in the glass.

peace

NIKLZ
04-07-2009, 01:06 AM
http://i.pbase.com/v3/67/517467/2/51130278.Hennessey_and_Hpnotiq_Large.jpg

Jin10304
04-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Pink Champagne (Vodka, Pink Lemonade & 7Up/Sprite)
Darth Vader (Hennessy, Capt Morgan Tattoo & if you can find em anymore Pepsi Lemon)

Visionz
04-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Pink Champagne (Vodka, Pink Lemonade & 7Up/Sprite)
Darth Vader (Hennessy, Capt Morgan Tattoo & if you can find em anymore Pepsi Lemon)
the first true bartender post of the entire thread

Bobby Budknickers
04-08-2009, 11:07 PM
i would like to try many many drinks

since i am relatively poor, i am relegated to buying the knock offs and wal mart brands of liquors. the 9 dollar 5ths of vodkas, rums, whiskeys.

and i was thinking to myself earlier today, what the fuck is jagermeister? and why are there no 9 dollar wal martmeisters? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT???????

i used to drink the shit out of that back when i was a single baller. then i got my plural testicles

but yeah, i think it's made from some kind of venom or sumthin. i mix it with root beer and it's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

i was the hunt master, once. :(

but yeah i would like to try many many more drinks before i die.

my wife is all, "you ain't gonna be drinkin for shit once this baby drops" and i'm all "you ain't my momma!"

i'll just drink at work ;)

EAGLE EYE
04-09-2009, 08:46 PM
edited - because i have no clue what I was talking about. Must've been drunk.

Bobby Budknickers
04-09-2009, 11:32 PM
no doubt, if it was affecting my own job, or my family, i would definitely take it ease.

i'd say the only thing it's affecting, is like you said, my physical. it can be pretty hardcore the next morning sometimes, that's probably why i prefer to wake up and drink, rather than drink late night.

but it's only for the next couple months that i'm drinking and smoking like i am. once baby's born, all that shit gets backburnered to like, i dunno, holidays and shit.

seriously. i can quit anytime i want to.

i just don't want to.

until baby arrives...

Visionz
04-09-2009, 11:36 PM
no doubt, if it was affecting my own job, or my family, i would definitely take it ease.

i'd say the only thing it's affecting, is like you said, my physical. it can be pretty hardcore the next morning sometimes, that's probably why i prefer to wake up and drink, rather than drink late night.

but it's only for the next couple months that i'm drinking and smoking like i am. once baby's born, all that shit gets backburnered to like, i dunno, holidays and shit.

seriously. i can quit anytime i want to.

i just don't want to.

until baby arrives...
careful though homie, you dump enough alcohol into the systems over a long enough period of time and you can become physically dependent of the shit.

I'm not trying to get all preachy on you, its just I've seen BAD alcoholics up close and them withdraws ain't no fucking joke. I'd hate to see anybody end up being THAT GUY.

SG
08-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Hennesey & pineapple

adding

Coconut rum, Del Monte pineapple juice, and 100% Tropicana Strawberry Kiwi

KERZO
08-16-2009, 11:29 AM
i'll add the scottish cocktails -

Flying Scotsman - Mix three glasses whisky, 2.5 glasses Italian Vermouth and add one tablespoon bitters and a tablespoon of sugar syrup.

Hilton Fling - Mix a measure of Dubonnet with half a measure of Drambuie. Add a dash of orange bitters and a slice of orange.

Rusty Nails - Mix a measure of Drambuie to a measure of whisky and stir well.

Manor Punch - Mix a measure of whisky, Martini and a dash of Drambuie and serve with a cherry. You decide whether to shake or stir...

Rob Roy - Mix a measure of whisky and Martini and add two dashes of Angostura bitters.

Robbie Burns - Measure of whisky mixed with Martini and three dashes of Benedictine.

Prince Charlie - Equal measures of Drambuie, Cognac and lemon juice.

Flora Macdonald - Mix a measure of Drambuie and dry gin to two measures of French Vermouth. Wow!

Whisky-Mac - The classic cocktail of equal parts whisky and green ginger wine or one part wine to two of whisky. Mix by holding the bottom of the glass and gently shaking.

Auld Nick - each drink has 50% whisky, 25% Drambuie and 12.5% of orange juice and 12.5% of lemon juice.

Deansgate - One measure of Drambuie, one measure of lime juice and two measures of white rum.

Ecstasy - equal measures of Drambuie, cognac and French Vermouth.

Highland Fling - mix two measures of whisky to one of Italian Vermouth and add two dashes of orange bitters. Serve with an olive.

Highland Milkmaid - using a spoon, gently add cream to the top of a generous serving of whisky.

Isle of Skye - Equal measures of Drambuie, gin and lemon juice.

Scottish Sparkle Punch - Mix a bottle of dry white wine, two-thirds of a cup of Drambuie and the juice of a lemon in a jug. Chill and, just before it is to be used, add a bottle of chilled sparkling wine and two cups of lemonade. Add plenty of ice before serving.

Tam O' Shanter - 3 glasses of whisky, 2 glasses French Vermouth, half a glass of orange juice. Shake well, add a little nutmeg and serve with an olive.

I just c&p'ed em but i've tried a couple and they pack a punch!

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 09:01 PM
pepto- vodka and strawberry milk.

uncle joey- cuervo + coke + vanilla extract

EAGLE EYE
08-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Rusty Nail will get you rocked. I had a few at a wedding once. Your body gets a warm buzz.

Mumm Ra
08-17-2009, 06:32 AM
i stopped drinking liquor a couple years ago (beer only since) but iono maybe I'll get back into it

Bobby Budknickers
08-17-2009, 06:54 AM
edited - because i have no clue what I was talking about. Must've been drunk.ahahahahahahaaa

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-17-2009, 07:34 AM
As probably the only actual barman here, I can assurely say you are all gay for caring this much about all these gay ass cocktails and "special mixes" of all this gay shit.

Seriously what kind of dweeb goes out like a nerd and gets all excited and goofy about this shit?

i'll add the scottish cocktails -

Flying Scotsman - Mix three glasses whisky, 2.5 glasses Italian Vermouth and add one tablespoon bitters and a tablespoon of sugar syrup.

Hilton Fling - Mix a measure of Dubonnet with half a measure of Drambuie. Add a dash of orange bitters and a slice of orange.

Rusty Nails - Mix a measure of Drambuie to a measure of whisky and stir well.

Manor Punch - Mix a measure of whisky, Martini and a dash of Drambuie and serve with a cherry. You decide whether to shake or stir...

Rob Roy - Mix a measure of whisky and Martini and add two dashes of Angostura bitters.

Robbie Burns - Measure of whisky mixed with Martini and three dashes of Benedictine.

Prince Charlie - Equal measures of Drambuie, Cognac and lemon juice.

Flora Macdonald - Mix a measure of Drambuie and dry gin to two measures of French Vermouth. Wow!

Whisky-Mac - The classic cocktail of equal parts whisky and green ginger wine or one part wine to two of whisky. Mix by holding the bottom of the glass and gently shaking.

Auld Nick - each drink has 50% whisky, 25% Drambuie and 12.5% of orange juice and 12.5% of lemon juice.

Deansgate - One measure of Drambuie, one measure of lime juice and two measures of white rum.

Ecstasy - equal measures of Drambuie, cognac and French Vermouth.

Highland Fling - mix two measures of whisky to one of Italian Vermouth and add two dashes of orange bitters. Serve with an olive.

Highland Milkmaid - using a spoon, gently add cream to the top of a generous serving of whisky.

Isle of Skye - Equal measures of Drambuie, gin and lemon juice.

Scottish Sparkle Punch - Mix a bottle of dry white wine, two-thirds of a cup of Drambuie and the juice of a lemon in a jug. Chill and, just before it is to be used, add a bottle of chilled sparkling wine and two cups of lemonade. Add plenty of ice before serving.

Tam O' Shanter - 3 glasses of whisky, 2 glasses French Vermouth, half a glass of orange juice. Shake well, add a little nutmeg and serve with an olive.

I just c&p'ed em but i've tried a couple and they pack a punch!

Just give me a fucking lager or a liquer motherfucker, I dont give a fuck. And if you ask me to put lime cordial in your beer, our vocal communication has ended for this serve.

Bobby Budknickers
08-17-2009, 07:43 AM
^
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2064/2238705233_c748b7a35c.jpg?v=0

KERZO
08-17-2009, 08:17 AM
As probably the only actual barman here, I can assurely say you are all gay for caring this much about all these gay ass cocktails and "special mixes" of all this gay shit.

Seriously what kind of dweeb goes out like a nerd and gets all excited and goofy about this shit?

Just give me a fucking lager or a liquer motherfucker, I dont give a fuck. And if you ask me to put lime cordial in your beer, our vocal communication has ended for this serve.

hahaha like i said, i havent drank those cocktails, i just copied and pasted em since someone asked for cocktail ideas but as usual you got a tazmanian devil up yer ass and you came in hating as per...

...and how can you even be a barman when you spend your time spittin bullshit on here. if you acted the way you do on here in a bar, you'd have a bottle lamped over your head in a min.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-17-2009, 08:30 AM
Do you think many of the people who post in this particular forum, act this way in reality?

I know a lot of them will assure you that they have fancy jobs and urban youth internet projects, but do you really think this is true?

I'm sure laced is a very courteous and conscientious young man.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-17-2009, 09:05 AM
hahaha like i said, i havent drank those cocktails, i just copied and pasted em since someone asked for cocktail ideas but as usual you got a tazmanian devil up yer ass and you came in hating as per...

...and how can you even be a barman when you spend your time spittin bullshit on here. if you acted the way you do on here in a bar, you'd have a bottle lamped over your head in a min.

I currently work 5/6 days a week, about 30-40 hours(depending on the weather), daytime shifts. I usually hang around for a few pints after work most days, until around 8 or 9. Sometimes, mostly wednesdays/saturdays, ill stay out all night. I used to manage shifts where I work, but I lost that respnisibility after one night shift lock in where me and about 20 other got drunk and high on many drugs, still there in the morning when the caretaker came in, lying around on the pool tables. I have today and tommorow off, which i will spend studying, which ive been spending most of my time recently doing because I want to improve on my shitty existence.

I dont tend to watch any TV that isnt sports, and i dont play much computer games. So when im at home, not studying or working or drinking, i light a reef, and look for comic releif on wu corp and check the status of Rae the Chef's current moves. I tend to post alot in short bursts, but im only on here during late hours or on days off.

Oh and heres a gif of a rotating tetraherdron i made out of three bits of paper, its pretty cool

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/870/animation1qbo.gif

oh and heres tyra banks

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/thecoreman/TyraShoopDaWhoop.gif

heres an anteater

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/anteater_rah.gif

and heres the irrepressibe killah cam

http://i40.tinypic.com/rswtuv.gif

the scarecrow
08-17-2009, 12:30 PM
pink ramadoo-bottle of everclear, bottle of blackberry brandy, 18 pack of beer, 2 cans of pink lemonade concentrate, mix well and get fucked

Mumm Ra
08-17-2009, 02:58 PM
i was hanging wif this girl a week or two ago, and she put fucking tomato juice in her beer.
tomato juice.
then I learned they sell these pre-made
it was the most heinously disgusting thing I've tried