PDA

View Full Version : Speed dating

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Ok so my girlfriend asked me to go with her to speed dating b/c a friend of hers met this great guy while speed dating so I was like ok fine why not.........here r some things said to me:

One guy sat down and the first thing he said to me was "you have beautiful feet"............ummmm ok (weirdo)

One guy asked me if my hair was real............nice compliment (ass)

One guy asked me if my breasts were real because they seem too big for my body..........nice of him to let me know that body is all effed up.......

One guy asked me on a scale from 1-10, 10 being a yes what are the odds of me sleeping with him on the first date?.............ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

One guy asked me if my shoes were Prada...........(gay)

And the icing on the cake............one guy actually said to me that he has low self esteem b/c he has been told that his penis small..........I mean, what am I suppose to say to that?!?

Has anyone else ever been speed dating and if so, was ur experience as bad as mine?

Jeru
04-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Ok so my girlfriend asked me to go with her to speed dating b/c a friend of hers met this great guy while speed dating so I was like ok fine why not.........here r some things said to me:

One guy sat down and the first thing he said to me was "you have beautiful feet"............ummmm ok (weirdo)

One guy asked me if my breasts were real because they seem too big for my body..........nice of him to let me know that body is all effed up.......

One guy asked me on a scale from 1-10, 10 being a yes what are the odds of me sleeping with him on the first date?.............ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the icing on the cake............one guy actually said to me that he has low self esteem b/c he has been told that his penis small..........I mean, what am I suppose to say to that?!?

Has anyone else ever been speed dating and if so, was ur experience as bad as mine?

LOL you really attract the wrong guys

Suga Duga
04-06-2009, 07:29 AM

how fuckin naive are you?

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 07:33 AM
how fuckin naive are you?

Huh?

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 07:34 AM
LOL you really attract the wrong guys

No but the thing is, I didn't attract them. The women sit at a table and the guys rotate from table to table every 5 minutes so that they can speak with each woman. So I just sat there.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 07:39 AM
hahaha - poor QOP - i seen this idea on '40yr old virgin' (realy connected with that movie - haha) umm yeah, i honestly think i'd rock out at one of these things, i make good first impressions - i will be sure to update this thread when i finaly go to one of these things.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 07:43 AM
I meam, I'm not knocking speed dating but I can understand why these guys r single.........

Jeru
04-06-2009, 07:50 AM
I meam, I'm not knocking speed dating but I can understand why these guys r single.........
And I can understand why you're not dating them LOL

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 08:00 AM
im seriously interested in this idea, i want to see what my ratio of dates is.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 08:05 AM
This thread is for Queen Of Poetry's day one fans.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 08:10 AM
This thread is for Queen Of Poetry's day one fans.

Seriously............u need help. NO matter what I post u got shit to say. If u don't like me, then why click on the thread? Why? Because ur a miserable little boy who will never amount to anything.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 08:12 AM
BBUUUUUUUUUUURN

so bateman, im a QOP day one fan ? i dont get it ? realy.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I was being complementary.

Certainly blew up in my face.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 08:17 AM
I was being complementary.

Certainly blew up in my face.

That was a compliment? Were u at speed dating on Saturday because u sound like the guys there...........

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Bbuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 08:22 AM
That was a compliment? Were u at speed dating on Saturday because u sound like the guys there...........

Are you a fredy mech secondary?

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 08:25 AM
burn ?

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Why is it that everyone is suspect of being a secondary just b/c they agree with someone...............ridiculous..........

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 08:27 AM
just trying to not matter.

that is beautiful tragedy.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 08:31 AM
he's a hater QWOP, he will never fit in with us. ignore him.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 08:32 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaawwww yeah, double post, been a while but i did it. :9~

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 08:35 AM
he's a hater QWOP, he will never fit in with us. ignore him.

Truth............I"m done I said all I needed to say.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-06-2009, 08:36 AM
*leaves thread with qwop*

Charles Barry
04-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Speed dating sounds like a terrible way to meet someone. It just seems really desperate. When someone is meant to come into your life it should happen naturally.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 08:52 AM
The first non day one Queen of Poetry Jam fan steps into the arena.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Speed dating sounds like a terrible way to meet someone. It just seems really desperate. When someone is meant to come into your life it should happen naturally.

I feel that way too........funny thing is my friend actually liked this one guy and gave him her number............

DJMethods
04-06-2009, 08:59 AM
There's something beautifully ironic about a single, middle aged mother posting a thread on "Speed Dating" and then calling other people miserable.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 09:04 AM
There's something beautifully ironic about a single, middle aged mother posting a thread on "Speed Dating" and then calling other people miserable.

What r u talking about? I was simply asking a question and wondering if anyone else had done this............if you read what I wrote instead poppin off sideways u will see why I went..............I just thought this would be a funny topic.........

The Hound
04-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Pat you fucking miserable cunt.

TSA
04-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Queen of Poetry, lets just be real, online.
you're a whore, just stuff a camera in your split and take pictures for laptop niggas, thugs on a computer.

stop wasting everyone's time with your banter. Just post bird faggot.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 09:52 AM
**Yawn**

U really need to come up with new things. U bore me with ur tired insults over and over again............

TSA
04-06-2009, 09:55 AM
im not insulting you im seducing you hooker.

open legs, snap cam, post pic, log off.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 10:01 AM
It amazes me how the same folks time after time see that I have posted something, quickly click on the thread and then say something insulting...........why even go to the thread? Clearly I created it so if u have such strong feelings of disgust towards me, why not just ignore it? I don't get it...........but yet I'm a whore, hooker, etc. because I post something that I found interested and wanted others to give their thoughts..........ridiculous.

Killa BB
04-06-2009, 10:03 AM
It amazes me how the same folks time after time see that I have posted something, quickly click on the thread and then say something insulting...........why even go to the thread? Clearly I created it so if u have such strong feelings of disgust towards me, why not just ignore it? I don't get it...........but yet I'm a whore, hooker, etc. because I post something that I found interested and wanted others to give their thoughts..........ridiculous.

The VagiNATION offers you it's protection...

The Hound
04-06-2009, 10:10 AM
^^ How many Bentley's worldwide have been used, abused, faded and then traded?

More like the Toyota Camry of BabyMama's.

Killa BB
04-06-2009, 10:13 AM
What you drivin'?

Thought so.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Why have you been pretending that there is a Vagination forum, when there is not bb?

Killa BB
04-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Who said there was?

& Who needs a forum... We handle our biz right out here in front of everybody... We don't need a secret clubhouse... it's more fun to play out in the e-streets...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 10:23 AM
You pretended it was a usegroup.

As oppose to a collection of secondary accounts

Prolifical ENG
04-06-2009, 10:41 AM
One of those guys was CharlesJones...you can tell.

if not thats where Chuck should go.

TSA
04-06-2009, 10:43 AM
QoP if you're not having cyber sex with me then log the fuck off, you're useless and only pop in when ppl are discussing dick and/or ways to get dick.
i dont ever care if you a fat chick, fatter then all ya'll niggas outfits

ASHAHAHAHAHahahahAHAHAHAHAH!

AHAHahhahahAHAhahahAHAHAHAhahhahaHAHAHHAHH1

HANZO
04-06-2009, 11:06 AM

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

they also lose half their value once used.

Killa BB
04-06-2009, 12:57 PM
What's the "Blue Book" value of your BabyMama?

Thought so.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 01:05 PM
what's the "blue book" value of your babymama?

Thought so.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert
04-06-2009, 01:33 PM
This is a hot mess (for all the day one supporters).

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
speed dating, lol.

thats got to be one of the shallowist things i ever heard. How desperate can you be for sex to go to one of these things?

its basically just a swingers and sluts to get together, for one night stands.

I would never do speed dating. Why would I care enough about some random unatractive person to be forced into talking to them for a while? If you dont interest me, i'm not talking to you. it would all be highly uncomfortable anyway because the only thing on my mind would be SEX.

All I would be thinking about is SEX the whole time. And you know thats all the other person is thinking about sex, too. So why are we wasting time making idle chat for 30 seconds?

It should just be, you go into the room, you write down who you would fuck tonight (based on looks only, no talking allowed), and then they match up all the people who found each other attractive, and put them in a hotel for the night.

Anything else is pure gay.

And if I was a women I would be immediately turned OFF by a man who goes "speed dating" lol. What sort of creep does that.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 01:50 PM
This is a hot mess (for all the day one supporters).

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie: :cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie:

IrOnMaN
04-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Jesus Christ, chick! A man says you have nice feet and you think that's weird? You're going to be alone for a VERY LONG DAMN TIME AND THAT'S THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH! This is the end result of a woman having two children by men who run off because they're weak! As a result, you don't trust men. That's just like a single......forget it!

I thought you were cool until now. This is one of the MAIN reasons why I don't like to compliment women (especially black women) or speak because their heads are already big from other black men telling them that they're the shit when they aren't. Not everything is about sex! Damn!

Robert
04-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Jesus Christ, chick! A man says you have nice feet and you think that's weird? You're going to be alone for a VERY LONG DAMN TIME AND THAT'S THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH!

Hahahahahahahaha!

I never knew so many people had foot fetishes.

IrOnMaN
04-06-2009, 02:06 PM
^^I don't. The man just told Queen she had pretty feet. That's all. She huffed and puffed and rolled her eyes. WTF? That's big headed!

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Jesus Christ, chick! A man says you have nice feet and you think that's weird? You're going to be alone for a VERY LONG DAMN TIME AND THAT'S THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH! This is the end result of a woman having two children by men who run off because they're weak! As a result, you don't trust men. That's just like a single......forget it!

I thought you were cool until now. This is one of the MAIN reasons why I don't like to compliment women (especially black women) or speak because their heads are already big from other black men telling them that they're the shit when they aren't. Not everything is about sex! Damn!

Ok hold up...........first of all when I said duke was weird it was because that was the first thing he said to me, not hi how r u............

Second, u don't know my situation when it comes to kids and their fathers so don't talk about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And third..............I am cool. LOL

Robert
04-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Ironman I'd imagine you have beautiful manicured feet.

I got the grolic hobbit feet son.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:19 PM
^^I don't. The man just told Queen she had pretty feet. That's all. She huffed and puffed and rolled her eyes. WTF? That's big headed!

Ok clearly we don't agree............

IrOnMaN
04-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Ok hold up...........first of all when I said duke was weird it was because that was the first thing he said to me, not hi how r u............

Second, u don't know my situation when it comes to kids and their fathers so don't talk about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And third..............I am cool. LOL

^^And that makes him "weird" because he didn't speak first before he complimented you (that was rude of him)? Does that make him a bad person?

No, you're big headed!

I never mentioned you children. I was talking about how single mothers judge men because they think that all they want is sex, WHICH IS NOT TRUE! I had to hang up on a chick because she always kept saying that all I wanted from her is sex. I won't do that no more.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:20 PM

It would be like me walking up to u in a bar and saying "nice nose".........u wouldn't look sideways at me or be like what the heck? And I didn't roll my eyes at him (even I'm not that ignorant). I just politely said thx and then I asked him his name and extended my hand to shake hands with him.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:22 PM
^^And that makes him "weird" because he didn't speak first before he complimented you (that was rude of him)? Does that make him a bad person?

No, you're big headed!

I never mentioned you children. I was talking about how single mothers judge men because they think that all they want is sex, WHICH IS NOT TRUE! I had to hang up on a chick because she always kept saying that all I wanted from her is sex. I won't do that no more.

Oh now I get it...........ur coming from a bad place with a bad experience and extending that to me...........got it.........

And I never said he was a bad person, I said I found it weird.

IrOnMaN
04-06-2009, 02:22 PM

Lol. No. I just have normal feet.

Plus, the speed dating thing just won't work, OBVIOUSLY!!!!!}:|

Queen would've been better off going to a club.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Lol. No. I just have normal feet.

Plus, the speed dating thing just won't work, OBVIOUSLY!!!!!}:|

Queen would've been better off going to a club.

I went b/c my girlfriend asked me to go..........I didn't go to hook up with anyone........Oy!!!!!!!!!!!

IrOnMaN
04-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Oh now I get it...........ur coming from a bad place with a bad experience and extending that to me...........got it.........

And I never said he was a bad person, I said I found it weird.

ROLMMFAO at this post. Ummm.....you're totally incorrect.:dududu: I just don't like big headed women who think men aren't shit. It doesn't make you a bad person or anything like that. Learn how to take a compliment without thinking negative. Maybe you should cover up your body, then that way men won't say shit to you.

I'm okay.:b

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:28 PM
I am not big headed at all...........I just found some things said to me were a bit odd........

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2009, 02:29 PM

At every Jam, Ironman, Is the Fucking Man.

DrunkenMasta303
04-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Last Activity: Today 02:32 PM
Current Activity: Masturbating

Prolifical ENG
04-06-2009, 02:33 PM
I am not big headed at all...........I just found some things said to me were a bit odd........

I guess you gotta be odd at these things. How long do you get like a few secs? I guess being "odd" is like an all or nothing shot of trying to be unique. Some of those dudes you probably talked to there are changing up their oddness every time experimenting for what odd lines work in the short time.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:38 PM
I guess you gotta be odd at these things. How long do you get like a few secs? I guess being "odd" is like an all or nothing shot of trying to be unique. Some of those dudes you probably talked to there are changing up their oddness every time experimenting for what odd lines work in the short time.

U got like 5 minutes..........I guess I don't know. I am not in the mind of the man (thank goodness) so I have no idea. I guess if I was trying to pick someone up, I would use better lines.........

Oh geez, now b/c I said I wasn't in the mind of mad and thank goodness I'm sure I'll be accused of being a man hater or some off the wall shit like that...............

Prolifical ENG
04-06-2009, 02:42 PM
5 minutes? Thats lots of time....a boxing round is 3 minutes and look how many jabs they can get in.

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2009, 02:44 PM
5 minutes? Thats lots of time....a boxing round is 3 minutes and look how many jabs they can get in.

Thank you...........so it's not like they r rushed or anything. I don't know.......maybe I"ll go to the bar after work and walk up to some random dude and tell him he has beautiful feet and see how far that gets me............

DrunkenMasta303
04-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Last Activity: Today 02:54 PM
Current Activity: wiping seeds off desktop with a smile

IrOnMaN
04-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Oh geez, now b/c I said I wasn't in the mind of mad and thank goodness I'm sure I'll be accused of being a man hater or some off the wall shit like that...............

Uh, no. Why would you think that? I think God that I'm not a woman because they have to go through so many issues daily, especially with men. Do I hate women? No. I was raised by women and I work with an office full of women, black women.:dududu:

Listen, I don't know what you've been through regarding men but you should be aware, seriously. Yes, there are A LOT of assholes out there who will try some stuff so they can get in bed with you. They are some assholes who will try to hate you. I guess it's hard for a pretty chick like yourself to find a man because you're approached like 10 times a day and you can't find the time to sort through all of them. I don't know. I'm just talking.

If you're not sure about a man who's trying to talk to you (if he's talking about sex and other crap), just don't say anything. Just excuse yourself and walk away. There's nothing wrong with that. It's better than smiling and saying, "Yeah, I know I'm pretty. What's up?" like some females do. That's how most bad things get started because the guy sees that as an opportunity to get laid. If you KNOW the guy your talking to is no good, just leave. It's that simple.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-06-2009, 04:29 PM
speed dating is for dudes to get some quick pussy...i aprove speed dating and urge young up and comers to give it the green light

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I'd rock so good at these. I'm a great opener, its the closings that are hit or miss.

I walk up slide my shades down and utter the monosyllable "sup." If she responds at all I'd move to phase two [Awkward one liner] "You've got a pretty face and a mouth that looks like it gives great head." If she laughs your set if she gets insulted bounce. Pretty much whether or not she laughs at something that raw is going to weed out the chicks who aren't DTF.

My motto:

Come on strong or don't Cum at all.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Uh, no. Why would you think that? I think God that I'm not a woman because they have to go through so many issues daily, especially with men. Do I hate women? No. I was raised by women and I work with an office full of women, black women.:dududu:

haha

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Speed dating is for creeps whether your a guy or girl.

Why do people do that shit?

ALCATRAZ
04-07-2009, 03:48 AM
im convinced ironman has never been laid lol

The Hound
04-07-2009, 04:09 AM
Virgins can always spot each other.

Durag
04-07-2009, 04:15 AM
hahahaha @ ironman

spunkonitdawg only lasts 1 minute when having sex. When the girl starts complaining, he says he specialises in 'speed fucking'.

Queen Of Poetry
04-07-2009, 07:00 AM

Listen, I don't know what you've been through regarding men but you should be aware, seriously. Yes, there are A LOT of assholes out there who will try some stuff so they can get in bed with you. They are some assholes who will try to hate you. I guess it's hard for a pretty chick like yourself to find a man because you're approached like 10 times a day and you can't find the time to sort through all of them. I don't know. I'm just talking.

If you're not sure about a man who's trying to talk to you (if he's talking about sex and other crap), just don't say anything. Just excuse yourself and walk away. There's nothing wrong with that. It's better than smiling and saying, "Yeah, I know I'm pretty. What's up?" like some females do. That's how most bad things get started because the guy sees that as an opportunity to get laid. If you KNOW the guy your talking to is no good, just leave. It's that simple.

Ok and thanx for the advice...........much appreciated.

Bloo
04-07-2009, 07:04 AM
hahahaha @ ironman

spunkonitdawg only lasts 1 minute when having sex. When the girl starts complaining, he says he specialises in 'speed fucking'.

I tried not to laugh at that, but that shit was funny :lmao:

check two
04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Speakonitgod:

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/pick_up_artist_2/cast/V_pickupartist_brian_ly3.jpg

IrOnMaN
04-07-2009, 12:15 PM
im convinced ironman has never been laid lol

I'm convinced that you're a little BITCH!:dududu: Lmao.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-07-2009, 12:39 PM
hahaha

check two
04-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Is that really Speakonitgod?

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/pick_up_artist_2/cast/V_pickupartist_brian_ly3.jpg

ALCATRAZ
04-07-2009, 01:57 PM
^is that really the poster who gets excited when new laws come into effect?

YungSunny
04-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Is that really Speakonitgod?

Yes.

KaramelSundae
04-07-2009, 06:05 PM

co-sign

Queen of Poetry, lets just be real, online.
you're a whore, just stuff a camera in your split and take pictures for laptop niggas, thugs on a computer.

stop wasting everyone's time with your banter. Just post bird faggot.

lol

The VagiNATION offers you it's protection...

im not a secondary

And if I was a women I would be immediately turned OFF by a man who goes "speed dating" lol. What sort of creep does that.

you're really passionate about this thread....but i agree with ^

LOL @ Grolic Hobbit Feet...pictured the feet with you in your pink boxers lol

Speed dating is for creeps whether your a guy or girl.

Why do people do that shit?

^ co-sign