PDA

View Full Version : Time to move to Afghanistan.

The Hound
04-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai has attempted to allay international fears that the rights of the country's women are being dragged back to where they were under the Taliban.
He last week signed a law which says a woman has to have sex with her husband once every four days and cannot leave home without him.
Women's groups say it sets a frightening precedent, and the new law has been condemned by US President Barack Obama, the United Nations and NATO.
Mr Karzai is reviewing the law but says its wording may have been misinterpreted outside Afghanistan.
The law only applies to Afghanistan's Shiite Muslims which make up about 10 to 15 per cent of the population, but human rights groups say it sets back the entire country.
Alexandra Gilbert is working in the capital Kabul for the group Rights and Democracy, and she says the laws are part of political play.
"It's very scary because it is somehow legalising some customary practices that have been taking place in the centre region of Afghanistan," she said.
"The Shiite community basically in central and northern Afghanistan, so they did it for sure for political strategy for the upcoming election on August 20th."
Observers say the law appeared to pass in relative secret and its wording has not been widely publicised.
News of its passing came late last week and Mr Obama immediately condemned it as abhorrent.
The Italian Government is considering removing troops from Afghanistan in protest and the Canadian Government is pressuring Afghanistan to drop the laws.
"Of course this is extremely alarming. And it's troublesome for a lot of the allies," said Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon.
"I did have discussions yesterday with two of our allies on this specific issue. So we are calling, I am calling, for President Karzai in the very close, first opportunity to be able to come forward and give the explanations regarding this presumed piece of legislation."
'Marital rape'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the fucking vagination say about this, huh?

TSA
04-06-2009, 10:51 AM
SkiNZ!

HANZO
04-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Afghans are crazy

Paranoid
04-06-2009, 04:47 PM
seems like a good law to me

YungSunny
04-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Afghans are grimeyer than most of these niggas in America.

99.9% of these niggas ain't shit
And most of these niggas suck dick.

THE MASON
04-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Crazy bastards!

Afghans dont give a fuck! lol

Drunken Monk
04-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Afghans are crazy

why man

HANZO
04-06-2009, 05:49 PM
why man

they jus are man.

not only them but nearly every other damn muslim nation creates these funky laws then asks why they have such failed soceities and why the rest of the world have shitty views on muslims.

there was a video of pakistani taliban whipping a 17 year old girl because she 'apparently' was walking down the street with a man. thats fucked up.

Malaysians have this dumb rule that muslim malays have more benefits in the country than anyone else. so they basically have ppl who are considered elite based on race. I swear Islam says something about equality.

in Iran is a woman shows too much hair the islamic police have her put her hand in a bag of bugs and worms.

they all nuts. all modern muslim nations are naive, these ppl were more civilised back in the 13th century.

Tage
04-06-2009, 05:55 PM
afghans arent crazy, the alquaida (sp?) are... the afghan police are crazy, but in a heroic sense.

Drunken Monk
04-06-2009, 05:58 PM
im muslim get respect over my people please