PDA

View Full Version : New Beat From Shaolins Finest check it out!

shaolins_finest
09-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Its a slow soulful joint called cry for you.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=363567&songID=2857542

Raptics
09-12-2005, 12:11 AM
This beats nice man. I like the commercial feel to it. Nice and crisp. The bass may be a bit high (just comparing to other tracks). props. peece.

shaolins_finest
09-12-2005, 12:39 AM
This beats nice man. I like the commercial feel to it. Nice and crisp. The bass may be a bit high (just comparing to other tracks). props. peece.

I thought something may be wrong with it. My speakers blew out so i've only been working with CPU speakers and some cheap head phones. The beat sounds good on my head phones but i know it wont sound good on everybodies systems until i get some speakers or studio headphones to really adjust the volumes of my tracks.

Eye M Woman
09-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Sounded ok to me..the level of the bass that is....but im not using my laptop and monitors right now...it seems like that jay-z sample is a bit off....minus that part it was real fresh mayne...liked the soul vibe.

shaolins_finest
09-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Sounded ok to me..the level of the bass that is....but im not using my laptop and monitors right now...it seems like that jay-z sample is a bit off....minus that part it was real fresh mayne...liked the soul vibe.

the jay z part is only a voice over incase someone trys to steal the beat. hes not on the actual beat,so i didnt care if he was rhyming on beat or not.

Red I'z
09-13-2005, 10:35 AM
i heard that sample in sum beat be4.... just dont know which. exept dat bass everything is cool. i likez........