04-06-2009, 08:32 PM
OH shit!
It's on. :D

Paranoid
04-06-2009, 08:44 PM
I didn't even watch the video yet but I doubt this will happen

Visionz
04-06-2009, 08:54 PM
I pray that both Weezy and Jay respond. A motivated Mos is great for hip-hop.

staycreepin_n_silence
04-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Well I think that jay and mos would be interesting

kwabena1041
04-06-2009, 09:09 PM
If I was buddies to Jay or Wayne I would encourage them not to do it. Mos will kill both of them especially Wayne, that could get nasty

Visionz
04-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Well I think that jay and mos would be interesting
that would be interesting from both sides.

I'd like to see what Mos comes up with diggin in weezy's ass (no homo)

though I wouldn't really bother to hear the response from Wayne I still think it'd provoke Mos to go crazy

SilvaFistz
04-06-2009, 09:20 PM
it'd be great if it happened but i highly doubt wayne or jay z would even care for this

food for thought
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
would be good

but i doubt its gona happen

sounds like a bunch of drunk cats on the amateur ass video

staycreepin_n_silence
04-06-2009, 09:43 PM
You know what would be really tight? If they would have like a battle royale. Get like 200 rappers from all over this country both mainstream and underground and let them battle. Every man for himself or woman for herself just a battle for the crown of being the best. HAve lke 10 volumes or something let them get on stage and go to work. Off the top nothing prewritten 3 rounds 30 second on stage. But that would never happen.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-06-2009, 09:45 PM
I pray that both Weezy and Jay respond. A motivated Mos is great for hip-hop.

Co-Sign

About time someone said something...props to Mos.

snapple
04-06-2009, 09:58 PM
battle for BK.....thatd be something....

never seen or heard little wayne battle...does he?...

JerseyIronman
04-06-2009, 09:58 PM
lol I highly doubt Jay-Z will respond to this... I dont really think he gives a fuck about stuff like this, he already retired before remember?

Weezy on the otherhand come be interesting if tries and respond... get could interesting lol

Mos looks a lil drunk in this vid

Visionz
04-06-2009, 10:03 PM
lol I highly doubt Jay-Z will respond to this... I dont really think he gives a fuck about stuff like this, he already retired before remember?

Weezy on the otherhand come be interesting if tries and respond... get could interesting lol

Mos looks a lil drunk in this vid
this is Hip-HOp though right?? Mos is known well enough that if he really started repeating what he's saying in this vid it'd be a bitch-move on Jay's part not to say nothing right? Last I checked the retirement is over.

Dirty Knowledge
04-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Has Mos Def ever battled anyone, dissed anyone before? Other than Bush and Denver. To me this is out of character for lil buddy.

Bloo
04-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Mos Def wins by default...

whitey
04-06-2009, 10:44 PM
i almost guarantee this will not happen.

mos def is ok to me. but i give him mad props for being a man and challenging two of the biggest names in the industry when everyone else is just trying to ride the semen out of their cocks.

Surreptitious
04-06-2009, 11:32 PM
goddamn Mos Def murdered it in that video, that shit got me thinking people are ready to start rhymin fro real again

spiggity_ace
04-06-2009, 11:55 PM
lol didnt mos say mf would serve weezy that would be sick a tag tem battle, mos and mf vs the carters, but mos striaght up against jay or weezy would be dope, id put my money on mos just cuz i wanna root for the g.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-07-2009, 12:10 AM
^Indeed he did, that would be unreal if it became a tag team thing.

goddamn Mos Def murdered it in that video, that shit got me thinking people are ready to start rhymin fro real again

"I See A Revolution In The Industry That Will Ignite The Rebirth Of Emcees Lyrically"

--Canibus

sdeblasi
04-07-2009, 12:22 AM
rappers never battle anymore, its kinda sad actually

when was the last ACTUAL battle between semi big rappers....not disses, but actual battles with both rappers present

spiggity_ace
04-07-2009, 12:52 AM
^ yea homie i always wanna see a battle with the good rappers, none of these jim jones cats who are too afraid to get sonned by someone who doesnt even hav 100 bucks to their name but cats like chino and canibus battling, that would be explosive, i really wannted to see a battle with big L and chino but thats not goin to happen, that woulda been sick. That one battle with "wutang" against freestyle fellowship was disgraceful, it was cappa and priest against all of freestyle fellowship, it was basically 1 on 5 (FF is 5 members right?) They shoulda gotten their battle rappers in their like ghostface, mef, rza, deck and gza and then it woulda been fair. Or a hrsmn vs slaughterhouse battle would be insane as well.

LORD NOSE
04-07-2009, 01:10 AM
lol most is wild

i'd put my money on mos though

weezy is no comp at all for him

jay vs mos would be funny and i'd pay to see that - but mos would eventually out maneuver jay - jay is very good too

a doom*mos album is a must

Guarded By Martyrs
04-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Or a hrsmn vs slaughterhouse battle would be insane as well.

HRSMN would slaughter them.

THE MASON
04-07-2009, 01:26 AM
You know what would be really tight? If they would have like a battle royale. Get like 200 rappers from all over this country both mainstream and underground and let them battle. Every man for himself or woman for herself just a battle for the crown of being the best. HAve lke 10 volumes or something let them get on stage and go to work. Off the top nothing prewritten 3 rounds 30 second on stage. But that would never happen.

Co Sign!!!

Has Mos Def ever battled anyone, dissed anyone before? Other than Bush and Denver. To me this is out of character for lil buddy.

That was my first thought too.

a doom*mos album is a must

Co Sign

Mos is much more lyrical then both wayne and jay z, so i think he could handle himself in a battle. If what he said about DOOM is true, and he joins the melee, then it would be over for wayne and jay z, no question, especially if DOOM gets on the Viktor Vaughn style

THE MASON
04-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Heres Jay Z battling DMX, and he gets slaughtered imo

Tg3hS4Ox2Oo

LORD NOSE
04-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Mos is much more lyrical then both wayne and jay z,so i think he could handle himself in a battle.

true - but the jay battle would be funny, then entertaining, then embarassing

If what he said about DOOM is true, and he joins the melee,

what did he say about doom ?

what the hell is a melee ?

and lol what are you saying ?

then it would be over for wayne and jay z, no question, especially if DOOM gets on the Viktor Vaughn style

if he said him and doom against them 2 on that video, i ain't hear it

would be a funny battle i'd pay money to see - front row with a big box of homemade raisinets

ALCATRAZ
04-07-2009, 03:44 AM

he dissed lil jon and tha eastside boyz for their coonish names... when he disses sum1 its usually in a interview tho

drippie k
04-07-2009, 04:51 AM
never gonna happen

oldie
04-07-2009, 05:03 AM
"you aint breaking popcorn" haha

this is some interesting shit, good for hip-hop! Good call Mos

i wonder what the self proclaim best rapper in the world will have to say about this. Jay will probly mumble someshit about how he past all that and above it or sumfing...

tragedykhadafi12
04-07-2009, 06:38 AM
there are a lot of rappers I would love to see battle. Canibus would be a good contender.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2009, 06:48 AM
^oh god, please make it stop

Tg3hS4Ox2Oo

HAH!! DMX effin murdered right there. 1st degree

Suga Duga
04-07-2009, 07:11 AM
just some drunk cats talkin shit...how can you guys take this video even serious?

THE MASON
04-07-2009, 09:59 AM
lol didnt mos say mf would serve weezy that would be sick a tag tem battle, mos and mf vs the carters, but mos striaght up against jay or weezy would be dope, id put my money on mos just cuz i wanna root for the g.

what did he say about doom ?

what the hell is a melee ?

and lol what are you saying ?

He said MF would serve Weezy lol according to this post

and a melee, is basically a fist fight but with more then 2 people

racist randy
04-07-2009, 11:15 AM

Tg3hS4Ox2Oo

Do you know that Instrumental? I been looking for that shit for about a year now..

there are a lot of rappers I would love to see battle. Canibus would be a good contender.
Come on with this shit......

JamSix
04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Im pretty sure Mos would come on some corn-ball shit and criticize them for 'dumbing' down music or some other bogus shit and not spit what battle-heads would wanna hear. Cmon man none of these cats, or anybody even mentioned in this thread is anywhere near being capable for the battle scene movement lol.

But on the other hand, If you're a fan of battling and aint fucking with Grind Time, you are sleeping.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
"
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/im_aim.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74701&page=3#)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1539651#post1539651)

Do you know that Instrumental? I been looking for that shit for about a year now..

^afaik that beat has never been released on anything. just probably something they had backstage of someone in the crew.

food for thought
04-07-2009, 11:52 AM
yo this is getting alot of publicity in the hiphop news websites

if it keeps going like this somebody will have to ask those hoes about mos def's challenge and well hear some more about this

hopefully

JerseyIronman
04-07-2009, 04:38 PM
just some drunk cats talkin shit...how can you guys take this video even serious?

lol so true.. people are acting like Jay-Z and Weezy are gonna release a single tomorrow dissing Mos Def.

Mos Def probably woke up the next morning thinking "what the fuck was saying to the camera last night?

spiggity_ace
04-07-2009, 05:49 PM
HRSMN would slaughter them.

i have the same feelings, i think canibus could take em all bby himself, and priest by himself could do it, maybe ras kass, but kurupt could probably take out 2 of em solo, but hrsmn>>>>>>>>>slaughter house, hopefully we see an album by hrsmn before we die.

spiggity_ace
04-07-2009, 05:51 PM

Tg3hS4Ox2Oo

DAMN dmx, i coudlnt really make it out but the last line was hot, put pinstripes on your windpipe, is that wut he sed, jay got served, but i had to judge with wutever i could make out.

Surreptitious
04-07-2009, 06:13 PM
that shit was mighty dope with DMX and Jigga

Guarded By Martyrs
04-07-2009, 06:26 PM
i have the same feelings, i think canibus could take em all bby himself, and priest by himself could do it, maybe ras kass, but kurupt could probably take out 2 of em solo, but hrsmn>>>>>>>>>slaughter house, hopefully we see an album by hrsmn before we die.

Priest has mentioned that they have been working together I belive.
Done correctly that could be a masterpiece.

^oh god, please make it stop

Come on with this shit......
:lmao: at people thinking Canibus wont chew heads...please play the song in my sig.

racist randy
04-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Priest has mentioned that they have been working together I belive.
Done correctly that could be a masterpiece.

:lmao: at people thinking Canibus wont chew heads...please play the song in my sig.

Canibus is average now man.