PDA

View Full Version : New Eminem single "We Made You"

Bedlam
04-07-2009, 03:50 AM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58299628567d0ec8/

FUCKING HORRIBLE.

This album will be worse than Encore. Apparently talking in a really annoying accent is his style now, while just mentioning random pop culture names. It's a shame because his flow/rhyme scheme is pretty dope, so you can tell he's putting a little time into his writing, but this is just fucking terrible.

I was expecting it to be kinda wack, but this is just sad.

The Hound
04-07-2009, 03:53 AM
Wack.

I could only stomach 1 minute and 8 seconds.

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2009, 04:06 AM
He should take more sleeping pills.

Paranoid
04-07-2009, 04:35 AM
He fell off

I always only ever liked his first two albums and the D12 stuff

His flow and the beat was nice but lyrics are shit. this new style is weird doesn't sound as good

And this song is wack, what the fuck is he doing

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-07-2009, 05:12 AM
damn, he made doper songs while freestyling back in the days, I never thought I'd see the day when I'll be better than Slim

drippie k
04-07-2009, 05:39 AM
its way better than anything on encore but i really do miss the old eminem....and i DO like the eminem show too

J-Cee
04-07-2009, 05:48 AM
yeh why he put that fukin annpoying accent on now?if he just sounded normal like he use too,it would make the song 100 times better

Paranoid
04-07-2009, 06:05 AM
yeh why he put that fukin annpoying accent on now?if he just sounded normal like he use too,it would make the song 100 times better

agreed

i don't understand what the fuck is up with the accent

same thing in that crack a bottle song

NIGHT MAYOR
04-07-2009, 06:41 AM
*smh*

BGS
04-07-2009, 07:39 AM

co-sign...it wouldn't be that bad but still nothing great...at least the beat is kinda nice...

J-Cee
04-07-2009, 07:43 AM
yeh if he rapped dope without that wack voice he puts on in it..i think it could be a song that could grow on ppl..maybe the death of proof has something to do with him soundin like a fukin retard on new tracks..

crds
04-07-2009, 07:47 AM
Wack shit and the album will be corny and probably have an auto tune song on it, fuck Eminem, I will admit that he can freestyle his ass off and he does have skill as an MC, but so much of his shit is just whiny and corny shit, I have never liked his voice or him for that matter.

EnD
04-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Wack with a big ass W.

Jeru
04-07-2009, 08:55 AM
He obviously also took lessons from Rza on how to put annoying female vocals on chorusses

TrueDciple
04-07-2009, 09:29 AM
C.mon guys its not really that bad.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Are you lot serious ?

"The Inforcer, Lookin' For More Women To Torture
Walk Up To The Cutest Girl And Charlie Horse Her
Sorry Porsche, But Whats Ellen Degenerous, Have That I Don't-
Are You Telling Me Tenderness ?
Well I Can Be As Gentle And As Smooth As A Gentlemen
Give Me My Ventolin Inhaler And 2 Xenadrine
And I'll Invite Sarah Palin Out To Dinner Then...
Nail Her, Baby Say Hello To My Little Friend !!!!"

:lmao:

His flow is nasty on here.
He is taking the piss.

All 3 tracks sound real different from eachother.
Which is a great achievement already for the album.
I'm guessing he has at least one "The Way I Am"/"No Apologies" type track(s) as well
Which only adds to the diversity...

**cough cough**

"Man I Swear Them Other Guys You Give Em An Inch
They Take A Mile They Got Style But It Doesn't Switch"

I'm even more hyped for the album now.

Mel Gibstein
04-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Why the fuck does he sound like that now?

corky831
04-07-2009, 10:11 AM
idk but the beat is nice

EnD
04-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Only part where he raps normally is the last 21 seconds of the last verse.

12weLvE
04-07-2009, 10:27 AM
LOL. So I took a chance at it. Heard the intro, got pissed off, let ride until he started as soon as he said I think Kim Kardashian is a man I said okay. enough!!! hahah.

whitey
04-07-2009, 11:04 AM
i like the concept.

"we made you" talking about the people basically, made all those loser stars in that video who they are. when they really arent shit.

i like the rhymes. the beat was eh at best, but its his club/popular signle so its expected. he has done it with all his albums. but that stupid triumph the insult dog style of rapping has got to stop.

i liked crack a bottle though, so im still up in the air on how this album will turn out. im sure well get the leak in a couple weeks.

100pr00f
04-07-2009, 11:07 AM
it is wack..lyrics are ok...

but can u name a first single that wasnt like this on any of his albums

Marlo Stanfield
04-07-2009, 11:18 AM
wow

omg

horrible

what the fuck ??????????

Fright
04-07-2009, 11:52 AM
the beat is nice

Chungsanity
04-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Em needs to lay off those drugs, real talk. give us some serious, sober minded joints like when Im gone again.

whitey
04-07-2009, 12:22 PM
^his actual problem is he stopped the drugs.

100pr00f
04-07-2009, 12:24 PM
this is true...happens to alot....mostly in the rock side

oDoUoSoKo
04-07-2009, 12:24 PM
couldnt agree more:b

Chungsanity
04-07-2009, 12:28 PM

so you're saying he was high when he made his best joints like when Im gone?

you gotta realize the most serious, purpose-driven songs he's made were all sober-minded shit. (when Im gone, sing for the moment, the way I am, lose yourself etc)

100pr00f
04-07-2009, 12:31 PM
so you're saying he was high when he made his best joints like when Im gone?

you gotta realize the most serious, purpose-driven songs he's made were all sober-minded shit. (when Im gone, sing for the moment, the way I am, lose yourself etc)

this is false

man wrote a book about how this was done..and how heavy he was on drugs at that point in his career

sing for the moment ...he was in his sleeping pill popping faze
the way i am..................other pills and coke

Chungsanity
04-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Are you lot serious ?

"The Inforcer, Lookin' For More Women To Torture
Walk Up Yo The Cutest Girl And Charlie Horse Her
Sorry Porsche, But Whats Ellen Degenerous, Have That I Don't-
Are You Telling Me Tenderness ?
Well I Can Be As Gentle And As Smooth As A Gentlemen
Give Me My Ventolin Inhaler And 2 Xenadrine
And I'll Invite Sarah Palin Out To Dinner Then...
Nail Her, Baby Say Hello To My Little Friend !!!!"

:lmao:

His flow is nasty on here.
He is taking the piss.

All 3 tracks sound real different from eachother.
Which is a great achievement already for the album.
I'm guessing he has at least one "The Way I Am"/"No Apologies" type track(s) as well
Which only adds to the diversity...

**cough cough**

"Man I Swear Them Other Guys You Give Em An Inch
They Take A Mile They Got Style But It Doesn't Switch"

I'm even more hyped for the album now.

so yall are telling me he wrote these verses sober? nigga please...
he obviously took some e for this shit

staliondan23
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
You people are fucking close minded, what did you expect for a first single from eminem? This isn't 1999, and personally i think the songs pretty catchy...the video is funny too, maybe the best one he's made. Here's the link

http://www.mtv.com/videos/eminem/368090/we-made-you.jhtml

SAI-VU
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM

i miss the old infitite, slim shady lp, freestyle days.. anything after that is shit

the only thing on his albums are features, and that cant be good..

food for thought
04-07-2009, 01:05 PM
lol i tried to tell yall he was wack

lol

Chungsanity
04-07-2009, 01:12 PM
this is false

man wrote a book about how this was done..and how heavy he was on drugs at that point in his career

sing for the moment ...he was in his sleeping pill popping faze
the way i am..................other pills and coke

but obviously his bent mind didnt reflect his lyrics cause his lyrics on those songs were real and conscious as fuck. those are the type of em songs I could only bear, not his drugged lyrics with his mickey mouse voice talkin about dating sarah palin.

main_man
04-07-2009, 01:29 PM
definitely NOT what you come back and release after 5 years gone.

proof that the hip hop crowd is not on the forefront of em's mind. straight pop shit.

still, i wont deny his talent and i'm still hoping for a couple album songs that will bang.

whitey
04-07-2009, 01:40 PM
but obviously his bent mind didnt reflect his lyrics cause his lyrics on those songs were real and conscious as fuck. those are the type of em songs I could only bear, not his drugged lyrics with his mickey mouse voice talkin about dating sarah palin.

nah because his drugged out ways were his life. that was his reality. thats why his shit sounded real.

now hes in some fantasy land shit. writing about fuck all. sara palin and crackin bottles (i like that song but still, when did he ever write about that stuff before, it was always about downing cid and pills and shit).

his inspiration is gone. now he has to reach to write songs. they come out corny and just wtf like.

RynMur
04-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Nothing is nice about this track. Now I know why he hasn't dissed Asher because they both act like faggots.

EQ the GOD
04-07-2009, 04:08 PM
hate to say it but the problem with yall on this site is you hate on everything that comes out with pop....baing a "true wu head" means you cant like pop shit right...muthafuckers tripping..Method man prolly in his penthouse smoking a blunt watching this video for this song right now.. Obviously not the best em song, but it really shows me your hip-hop intelligence to say he fell off after one of his poppy first singles that MOST OF US SAW COMING..yall prolly thought Marshall Mathers LP would be wack after "The Real Slim Shady" right. Yall is some wu stans...I heard some of you say that beat on Wu Meets the Indie Culture was better than crack a bottle....Homie PLEASE. Preservation was a sample and Dre actually did crack a bottle with a live band...Yall need to get out of your little dickriding stage of your life that your in and realize that this shit is prolly gonna blow the fuck up...Whether fans on the Wucorp like it or not..

A couple of yall embarass me as wu fans...Grow the fuck up..I'm sick of seing fuck lil wayne, fuck jeezy.....I dont like that shit either but you saying fuck that shit to your friends online accomplishes nothing.

EQ the GOD
04-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Nothing is nice about this track. Now I know why he hasn't dissed Asher because they both act like faggots.

This coming from the guy with pro tools and that wack ass atmosphere CD in the sig...

wow..
Im even from Minnesota.. we dont play that Atmosphere shit!!

JerseyIronman
04-07-2009, 05:30 PM
haha i think this is actually kind of interesting, with the weird voice is putting on it.. at least his trying different shit.

But i gotta give it more listens before i form a real opinion

RynMur
04-07-2009, 05:36 PM
hate to say it but the problem with yall on this site is you hate on everything that comes out with pop....baing a "true wu head" means you cant like pop shit right...muthafuckers tripping..Method man prolly in his penthouse smoking a blunt watching this video for this song right now.. Obviously not the best em song, but it really shows me your hip-hop intelligence to say he fell off after one of his poppy first singles that MOST OF US SAW COMING..yall prolly thought Marshall Mathers LP would be wack after "The Real Slim Shady" right. Yall is some wu stans...I heard some of you say that beat on Wu Meets the Indie Culture was better than crack a bottle....Homie PLEASE. Preservation was a sample and Dre actually did crack a bottle with a live band...Yall need to get out of your little dickriding stage of your life that your in and realize that this shit is prolly gonna blow the fuck up...Whether fans on the Wucorp like it or not..

A couple of yall embarass me as wu fans...Grow the fuck up..I'm sick of seing fuck lil wayne, fuck jeezy.....I dont like that shit either but you saying fuck that shit to your friends online accomplishes nothing.

Don't get mad b/c we don't like this bullshit. And what beat are you takling about? Alot of beats on Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture shit on Crack a bottle's beat.

This track wasn't written on drugs. The Slim Shady LP was written on drugs and it's ill as fuck.

When Life Gives You Lemons is already looking better than Relapse.

Crack Killz
04-07-2009, 05:38 PM
M9-nXIh_1d0
lI5e32wb9Ow

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-07-2009, 06:01 PM

I knew that since I heard Crack a bottle.

ShaDynasty
04-07-2009, 06:09 PM
I was expecting the worst, but I actually like it. As a cheesy first single it beats the shit out of 'Without Me' and 'Just Lose It' which bodes well for the album.

Surreptitious
04-07-2009, 06:13 PM
this track is a fuckin joke

sdeblasi
04-07-2009, 06:23 PM
i just dont no why after 5 years he decided to come back with this..i mean i expected a couple tracks like this and i thought crack a bottle was one, i just hoepd this would be more like the old em

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-07-2009, 06:41 PM
if this goes on, we'll the worst performance on a Primo beat ever

JerseyIronman
04-07-2009, 07:13 PM
M9-nXIh_1d0
lI5e32wb9Ow

lol check out the background...

is he in the fucking batcave in this vid?

Guarded By Martyrs
04-07-2009, 07:19 PM

Exactly, Em does these songs very well, all his radio tracks are dope.

haha i think this is actually kind of interesting, with the weird voice is putting on it..
at least his trying different shit.

But i gotta give it more listens before i form a real opinion

Thank you for not being so closed minded.
He's entered another chamber if you will, and I for one hold this in high regard
Unlike most of you it seems ?

Yeah, lets compare a great completed album to 3 Eminem tracks.

I was expecting the worst, but I actually like it. As a cheesy first single it beats the shit out of 'Without Me' and 'Just Lose It' which bodes well for the album.

Indeed it does bode well, I think it's gonna be ill.
"Without Me" was amazing, but I agree this is his best, he's off the chain on here.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2009, 07:32 PM
good song.

smh @ some faggots who were expecting him to come out with some horrorcore shit or something like that.

Hes fucking Eminem you dickweeds, not your favorite underground rapper no one has heard of.

RynMur
04-07-2009, 07:37 PM
^I was expecting him to come out with some good hiphop, not hippop. This is worse than his singles off The Slim Shady LP & The Marshall Mathers LP. Next, he'll probably break out with the autotune.

Hold up, didn't people say he bit Cage's dark style when he started. Now he's changing his voice and singing like him too. haha

Kenny Powers
04-07-2009, 08:02 PM
i like the beat but the song is a joke. looks like we found the without me, real slim shady, just lose it of this cd.

KingMalik
04-07-2009, 08:04 PM
damn what da fuk happened to em i aint feelin this shit or that crack a bottle shit

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2009, 08:11 PM
I saw the video today, I forget what site it was on.

Anyone notice how skinny and worm-like he's become? He looks like he's been railing oxies and eating a tofu diet.

J-DON
04-07-2009, 08:56 PM
He was addicted to sleeping pills or some shit. Remember when he got really fat?

BUT YEAH

If people dont understand why people are disappointed its because we thought that after taking time out and recollecting his thoughts he wouldnt regurgitate his same formula yet again and he has!

I hope more people are as tired of it as I am and he doesn't sell.

YungSunny
04-07-2009, 09:05 PM
What I love about Em is that he can take the gayest topic, gayest beat, and gayest video....and STILL spit fire.

sdeblasi
04-07-2009, 09:23 PM
his wordplay on this is ridiculous...i just wanted to hear something different

Bedlam
04-07-2009, 10:37 PM
good song.

smh @ some faggots who were expecting him to come out with some horrorcore shit or something like that.

Hes fucking Eminem you dickweeds, not your favorite underground rapper no one has heard of.

Eminem (well pre 2004, when he started turning into a faggot) is my favorite rapper of all time. I wasn't expecting some shit like Stan or Sing for the Moment or whatever, but this is just shit. If you can't tell the difference between the quality of Without Me (which is a great song) and this shit song, I can't help you. I get embarrassed listening to this song... like what the fuck is he doing honestly with this accent shit? It's like some horrible attempt at reviving his Slim Shady persona, but it just comes out so forced and play out.

It's annoying becaue he starts out the 2nd verse like he's gonna go hard, "The enforcer, lookin for more women to torture" in a normal voice, then he goes right back to being gay. People keep saying "oh he's a millionaire 30 year old, he's not gonna do the Slim Shady shit again"... well this shit is 100 times more immature and corny than the Slim Shady stuff. Why does he fart in every track now? It's just dumb.

staliondan23
04-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Don't get mad b/c we don't like this bullshit. And what beat are you takling about? Alot of beats on Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture shit on Crack a bottle's beat.

This track wasn't written on drugs. The Slim Shady LP was written on drugs and it's ill as fuck.

He's talking about "Preservation" and yes crack a bottle does shit on that beat. And how the fuck do you already think that wack Atmosphere CD is already better then Relapse we've only heard 2 tracks? unless you were a moron you knew his first single was gonna be pop like all his others. Oh yeah didn't When Life Gives You Lemons have that gay song called "You" on it? which most others would probably consider pop as well..

J-Cee
04-08-2009, 01:30 AM
I Aint hatin on em or the track at all,just i dont understand what this voice is hes putting on,it turns it to some cartoonish peachy creamy type shit,just not feelin the voice at all..and the whole controversy dissin everyone type shit in the clip seems a lil forced this time around..thats all.

Rame
04-08-2009, 02:53 AM
HvIIbeOHFk8

Funny video.

I still think Relapse will be dope.

tical2000
04-08-2009, 02:58 AM
wow another joke video from Eminem.......yawns......farts....yawns......thinks to himself again how wack hip hop music is and why he still checks for these new rap albums....

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-08-2009, 09:06 AM
It's annoying becaue he starts out the 2nd verse like he's gonna go hard, "The enforcer, lookin for more women to torture" in a normal voice, then he goes right back to being gay. People keep saying "oh he's a millionaire 30 year old, he's not gonna do the Slim Shady shit again"... well this shit is 100 times more immature and corny than the Slim Shady stuff. Why does he fart in every track now? It's just dumb.

Go hard? (no homo)

Eminem isnt about "going hard" (no homo). Hes a fuckin global superstar who lives his career to be succesful chart topping artist. He wont do that by going hard (n/h).

I cant believe after his last few album people really still believe thats what he's gonna do. Why do you think that?

He is simply trying to entertain, yes hes a bit of a gimmick almost Weird Al type of rapper now, but hes always been that to me, since his first single. Thats just who he is.

And btw this song reminds me of a More POP version of Some Thea Digi Snaks songs lol

The Prime Sithesizah
04-08-2009, 11:06 AM
It's a SINGLE for God's sake... smh.. Wu fans yo.. ya' can be some of the most unappreciative people in the world.. everything has to be like the first to ya'.. can't accept growth.. which is why most of you fans are stuck in 93 - 97.. smh.. dammn!

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-08-2009, 11:12 AM
^^^^shut the fuck up like this is actually good or something...this is the same predictable crap he always puts out, some lame jokey video where he parodies pop culture and tabloid celebrities. the biggest idiots in this thread are the ones acting like someone who doesn't like this is a wu-stan or only likes 90s hiphop or is just hating. you guys sound like the typical brain-dead hip hop fan incapable of a reasoned argument.

this shit sucks.

The Prime Sithesizah
04-08-2009, 11:28 AM
I never said it was good, Im speaking towards the reactions I'm seeing and for you to jump at me with the "shut the fuck up" shit.. you must be one of the Wu-fans I'm talkin about, otherwise, wouldnt have responded.. what the hell else do you expect from Em? He's gonna make unpredictable shit.. tell the fans he's gonna be Slim again and drop this kind of shit.. you never know where his mind is at.. get off the shit and move on.. end of discussion..

SCMC8
04-08-2009, 11:29 AM
^^^^shut the fuck up like this is actually good or something...this is the same predictable crap he always puts out, some lame jokey video where he parodies pop culture and tabloid celebrities. the biggest idiots in this thread are the ones acting like someone who doesn't like this is a wu-stan or only likes 90s hiphop or is just hating. you guys sound like the typical brain-dead hip hop fan incapable of a reasoned argument.

this shit sucks.

Co sign, we're all sick of the Eminem forumla and furthermore Em doesn't need to be doing bullshit like this anymore. Crack a bottle is a throwaway track yet it went number one simply because of Em's name power. He just doesn't need to put out a corny single to sell.

THE W
04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
lol at people getting mad and namecalling because people dont like this..

..you mad?...bitch

anyway, i dont see this as being any different from any of the other singles he's come out with for his other albums. craziness, celebrity name dropping, pop references, and shock value. lol at "nalin palin" lisa ann being in the video.

Em got a nasty flow on this track as always. if there's one person who i think has an iller flow than method man(who i think is arguably the best at flow) its slim shady. dude is crazy with it.

it is what it is. a pop artist making a pop single. this type of stuff is out of my musical jerisdiction but for a guy trying to make a radio friendly hot single, i dont see where he went wrong here.

tical2000
04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
It's a SINGLE for God's sake... smh.. Wu fans yo.. ya' can be some of the most unappreciative people in the world.. everything has to be like the first to ya'.. can't accept growth.. which is why most of you fans are stuck in 93 - 97.. smh.. dammn!

"Growth"......?????

This is the same recycled joke song that Eminem has released 4 times before as the first single on everyone of his albums.....its borring, safe, and played out....

and most of you thought "Crack a bottle" was wack.......I really don't think this album will be any good......it is rare that there is a hip hop record these days worth copping......they are all riddeled with songs trying to hit every consumer demographic.....it is rare that a big artists actually makes an album for the hip hop fan

J-DON
04-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Its not even a good pop track. Ive been on some pop shit recently and T-Pain>> Eminem right now lol

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol is my joint and thats some pop shit but this is new em is just IRRITATING on my ears.

RynMur
04-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Growth?????

Em is in his 30s making a song & video like this? I know he wants to attract the high school kids, but damn. You'd think he grow up by now.

RAW-TASTE
04-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Go hard? (no homo)

Eminem isnt about "going hard" (no homo). Hes a fuckin global superstar who lives his career to be succesful chart topping artist. He wont do that by going hard (n/h).

I cant believe after his last few album people really still believe thats what he's gonna do. Why do you think that?

He is simply trying to entertain, yes hes a bit of a gimmick almost Weird Al type of rapper now, but hes always been that to me, since his first single. Thats just who he is.

And btw this song reminds me of a More POP version of Some Thea Digi Snaks songs lol

u call this song good man? i wouldn't be as put off[no homo] if it wernt for that weird fucking accent voice he does...what the hell man.... it's not even funny or entertaining or shit either if hes tryna do that. and you know for sure he aint goin for a hard or serious song here. he can go top the charts by making songs like 'stan', and that aint even 'hard'. but this shit is wack, and this comes from a eminem fan. i'll honestly rather try some underground rapper i never heard of than this[referring to what you said before]...probably just as wack

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-08-2009, 09:50 PM
I never said it was good, Im speaking towards the reactions I'm seeing and for you to jump at me with the "shut the fuck up" shit.. you must be one of the Wu-fans I'm talkin about, otherwise, wouldnt have responded.. what the hell else do you expect from Em? He's gonna make unpredictable shit.. tell the fans he's gonna be Slim again and drop this kind of shit.. you never know where his mind is at.. get off the shit and move on.. end of discussion..

I repeat.....shut the fuck up

there's nothing unpredictable about this shit, this is the same type of video he's been making for over 10 years

when lisa ann with her lopsided titties and collagen lips is the best thing about your video, you lost

eRUTHLESS666
04-09-2009, 01:13 AM
this is terrible

TGambino
04-12-2009, 04:52 AM
its alright

and btw... to all u ppl arguing....ppl are gonna like whatever tha fuck they feel like liking....u cant argue someone "no you don't like this", "no this is bad", "no you shouldnt enjoy that"...diff ppl like diff things get over it n listen 2 sumthin else if u dont like it there are plenty of alternatives....and it doesnt have to sound like it came out of 1995 for it to be dope, expand ur horizons