PDA

View Full Version : Ellen Degeneres. Damn her to hell! Right to fucking hell!

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-07-2009, 09:41 PM
I can't fucking stand ELLEN! This woman, man, thing, whatever it is, makes me feel strange every time i look at it.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/Madpenguinchik/08b-ellen-degeneres.jpg

My soft anus litterally lets out a vicious, unfriendly smell whenever this dyke bitch is on TV. My anal muscles loosen because all of my strength and power goes to clenching my fist and shaking it vigorously at the television screen in ANGER!

And is it me or is she ALWAYS dancing? An obese black samoan quadrapalegic with down syndrome and ass hair could dance sexier than Ellen.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/tiffanyl0lx/ellen.gif

She is not funny.

She is not likeable.

She looks like a young boy.

She's the kind of woman you see at an elementary school picking up her kid and you instantly know that kid HAD TO be adopted, not because she is the most sterotypical carpet muncher this side of the equator, but because no man with half a brain and 1/4 of a testicle would EVER have sex with such an unsightly half woman, half beast-like creature.

She makes my penis want to hide.

If she were to make me tortillas with her bare hands made out of Jessica Alba's vaginal lips drenched in warm teenage girl cum, i STILL wouldn't eat it!

Her stand-up routines make Iraq soldier burn victim stories sound HILARIOUS!

If I were stranded on a deserted island like Tom Hanks and Ellen Degeneres came down in a helicopter and extended her hand to save me, i would take a dump on it and punch her in the mouth.

Who's with me?

zooruka
04-07-2009, 10:13 PM
yeah ellen doesnt do it for me either but her girlfriend slash wife porsha de rossi is a honey dam she gets me going ( what a waste)

http://uk.geocities.com/lisiulung_portia/images/portiaderossicandids3.jpg

peace

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-07-2009, 10:15 PM
yeah ellen doesnt do it for me either but he girlfriend slash wife porsha de rossi is a honey dam she gets me going ( what a waste)

peace

I thought you were a good Christian, Proof.

Shouldn't you hate homosexuals, as they are sub-human sodomite mutants?

WWJD?

zooruka
04-07-2009, 10:17 PM
I thought you were a good Christian, Proof.

Shouldn't you hate homosexuals, as they are sub-human sodomite mutants?

WWJD?

im not good only GOD is good but i was just saying portia de rossi is very pretty its a shame she is a lesbian and yes i hate homosexual behaviour but not homosexuals themselves.

peace

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-07-2009, 10:20 PM
peace

YungSunny
04-07-2009, 10:22 PM
yeah ellen doesnt do it for me either but her girlfriend slash wife porsha de rossi is a honey dam she gets me going ( what a waste)

peace

Fuck that I'd have a threesome with ellen and her.
I don't care how disgusting ellen is.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-07-2009, 10:23 PM
^^^^

I would rather chew a handful of thumb tacks than be anywhere near Ellen.

Uncle Steezo
04-07-2009, 10:24 PM
i'd fuck the dawg shit outta ellen. i bet her tongue skillz are supreme. i'd sit on her face while i play wii.

zooruka
04-07-2009, 10:31 PM
^^^^

I would rather chew a handful of thumb tacks than be anywhere near Ellen.

hahah dam thats 36 chambers before m.e.t.h.o.d man skit material.

peace

oDoUoSoKo
04-07-2009, 10:31 PM
if Ellen offered to soothe my blue balls with a Scarlett Johansen mask, and Ava Divine in her ass...id Euthanize Ava with Ellen's collar bone, to the throat.

oDoUoSoKo
04-07-2009, 10:33 PM
i'd fuck the dawg shit outta ellen. i bet her tongue skillz are supreme. i'd sit on her face while i play wii.
LMAO...hahaha

Visionz
04-07-2009, 10:57 PM
She's the dude in the relationship so ofcourse she's not gonna be the lez you wanna fuck but she seems like a cool person to me. I'd smoke a joint with her.

Twiztid-Wutang
04-07-2009, 11:48 PM
I can't fucking stand ELLEN! This woman, man, thing, whatever it is, makes me feel strange every time i look at it.

My soft anus litterally lets out a vicious, unfriendly smell whenever this dyke bitch is on TV. My anal muscles loosen because all of my strength and power goes to clenching my fist and shaking it vigorously at the television screen in ANGER!

And is it me or is she ALWAYS dancing? An obese black samoan quadrapalegic with down syndrome and ass hair could dance sexier than Ellen.

She is not funny.

She is not likeable.

She's the kind of woman you see at an elementary school picking up her kid and you instantly know that kid HAD TO be adopted, not because she is the most sterotypical carpet muncher this side of the equator, but because no man with half a brain and 1/4 of a testicle would EVER have sex with such an unsightly half woman, half beast-like creature.

If she were to make me tortillas with her bare hands made out of Jessica Alba's vaginal lips drenched in warm teenage girl cum, i STILL wouldn't eat it!

If I were stranded on a deserted island like Tom Hanks and Ellen Degeneres came down in a helicopter and extended her hand to save me, i would take a dump on it and punch her in the mouth.

Who's with me?

Agreed. Lesbians, Especially ugly ones, are completly and utterly fucking useless to me, and the world for that matter. Beyond giving ugly chicks someone to fuck and stop them from commiting a Ugly bitch mass suicide

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2009, 07:41 PM
She acts identical to one of the teachers I had my sophomore year in high school.

What sucked even more was that my bull dyke teacher loved her show (This was the first season at the time) she thought it was better than sliced banana bread

That teacher hated me. HATED ME.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Why to lesbians have so much hate.

Gays are pissy, but lesbians are evil.

I hate lesbians more than gays. Gays are the ones falling on the sword (OMG ROFL IM AWESOME) so i can have a better selection of pussy. They are doing me a favor so i tolerate them. Lesbians do nobody any good. Except hot lesbians. They shoot flames straight to my penis.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Lizzies don't bother me. I dont judge a person based on their lifestyle choice but more on merit and personality.

Converting a lizzie back to riding the meat puppet is mans ultimate achievement. If you can accomplish this you deserve a mini-parade with Shriners and streamers.

Dokuro
04-09-2009, 12:46 AM

She is not funny.

She is not likeable.

Who's with me?

you know what fuck you sir ellen is the homie

i guess this is ent a good time to say that im invided to the wedding huh

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-09-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't have a problem with Lezbiuns. I just have a problem with that white devil ELLEN. S'all i'm sayin.

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Lizzies don't bother me. I dont judge a person based on their lifestyle choice but more on merit and personality.

Converting a lizzie back to riding the meat puppet is mans ultimate achievement. If you can accomplish this you deserve a mini-parade with Shriners and streamers.
cosign-im proud of u wigger, seems ur balls are dropping...good day it is..

abasi
04-10-2009, 10:00 AM
i have no problems with them

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Id be deGENEROUS with that Portia De Rossi ho. With my dick.