PDA

View Full Version : UCL Fantasy Football

Longbongcilvaringz
09-12-2005, 05:47 AM
Sorry im so fuckin late with this shit, but just make a team at

en.uclfantasy.uefa.com (http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com)

then comfirm via email

then join the league by typing the league No.

55700-11150

get this done quick if you want to be in the running, first match day closes on the 13th europe time. get those teams in

ironmantis
09-12-2005, 06:57 AM
I'm at work at the moment but I've just registered and I will try to sort out a team by Tuesday before 7:30pm.

Peace

Longbongcilvaringz
09-12-2005, 07:11 AM
yeah be sure to make one cause ucl shits on premier league for real.

Ouroborous
09-12-2005, 02:35 PM
All done, damn nice site, 'Roo The F R U?'

Nice work statiq.

36chambers
09-12-2005, 09:33 PM
im in

props

Longbongcilvaringz
09-13-2005, 04:28 AM
ok, it looks like we are going to get about 4/5 peeps in the league which is mad poor. so if everyone wants we can start the scoring on match day 2 instead of match day 1 so that we can get at least 10 teams in the league. the low numbers are my fault for posting so late but the site only got up and running on friday.

ironmantis
09-13-2005, 07:59 AM
I've just finished my team within my lunch hour, I haven't really had along time to look at all players ike everyone else but it will do.

I think we should just carry on from week one as others might not join in and its best to get as many games as possible as champions league isn't really that long.

Peace

Ronin
09-13-2005, 08:26 AM
took me half an hour dude

should be good, my midfield is ridiculous

kakka, lampard, joaquin and ronaldinho

Ouroborous
09-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Wanted Baptista but they've reefed him up big style, 10.5 mill or summat, more than Zidane, Beckham etc

36chambers
09-13-2005, 07:40 PM
I put Juninho in from Lyon :D

I reckon i have a better forward line than any of u'z :p

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2005, 09:04 AM
ok so that is how many teams 5? hm, if you guys just wnat to start from the start thats cool with me as i got about 50 points after the first few matches, but it would be better if there were more sides. i don't really care either way. man, lyon are going to go places for certain, thety easily and missed a penalty. anyone know anthiing about toldo, he didnt play but is not injured.

ironmantis
09-14-2005, 01:17 PM
I put Juninho in from Lyon :D

I reckon i have a better forward line than any of u'z :pits close, but i disagree, i would have to go with ouro's front line as its the same as mine but van nist instead of anelka.

I also prefer a couple of others as well, although you have very good players in Adriano and Gilardino.

peace

Longbongcilvaringz
09-16-2005, 12:58 AM
yeah, but how much game time will gilardino get?

Ronin
09-16-2005, 05:48 AM
my frorward line is shevchenko van nist and anelka

ownes you

my midfield ownes too u cockney cunt

Big Bad Man
09-16-2005, 09:07 AM
my frorward line is shevchenko van nist and anelka

ownes you

my midfield ownes too u cockney cunt
Anelkas mad under-rated. He needs some sense slapped into him, and he could be a legend.

36chambers
09-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Shev-who? ;)

Your midfield is KAKA... literally :p

Fr@z
09-16-2005, 09:27 AM
my forward is Prso nothing can stop him now with the mystic headband back to its rightful owner

Big Bad Man
09-16-2005, 04:14 PM
my forward is Prso nothing can stop him now with the mystic headband back to its rightful ownerHere Fraz, that cunts like Rambo man. He always got the bandage and a bust heed. He should just play wit a fuckin bandage on fae the start. Know wit he reminds me of an all? Mind the sensible soccer games on the amiga? Hes like 1 of them injured fuckers, a female version but. And when you run in on goal fae a mad angle, 45 degrees say, you can divin header shit right in easy wit the rambo look intact. Thats Prso man.

Cunts some player even though hes a hun. It sickens me.

Ronin
09-17-2005, 07:30 AM
midfield = ronaldinho, lampard, kaka, joaquin u handsome cokeny

Longbongcilvaringz
09-17-2005, 07:53 AM
thought on real madrid and robinho? anyone?

Big Bad Man
09-17-2005, 08:49 AM
thought on real madrid and robinho? anyone?Typical real man. They buy names instead of what they need. Its a fuck up. He would be good himself as a sub for ronaldo and raul, but they wont sub his ass. Baptista too. Wits the point? You got the best striker in the world on his day as well as the local legend, 1 more striker be enough. They should have signed shit that matters, like centre halves and a left winger. So all they gonna do is carlos quiroz tactics and fit them all in somewhere in the team for the fuck of it, playin em outta position and ruining their instincts. It happened to Raul, Zidane, Rooney, Veron, its all him man. Portuguese cunt. Its stupid. Raul n co never fell off, they just got the shit they were good at and born to do kicked outta em, and I blame em too for accepting it. Robinhos next. Baptista needs to decide on wether he is a pure striker or d mid, and stick at it to become of the best. If no he always gonna be an in-between. Peace.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-21-2005, 06:20 AM
yeah, true thye should buy players for positions they already play in rather then a midfielder playing in defence and the like.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Inter Vs Rangers: opinion on who'll win this one. hopefully it is a high scoring game with adriano scroing a hattrick. but rangers have been playing decently so it could be an interesting contest considering inter havent had amazing form in Serie A. amped for match day 2 thun Vs sparta should be ineresting.

Big Bad Man
09-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Rangers got done by hearts at weekend and drew wit falkirk. Only team I care for besides Celtic is Inter coz I got fam who are inter diehards, so that, plus the fact I sport any fuckin team who plays against rangers makes me wanna see this game badly. I hope inter rape em. I hink Inter will win by a tight score, maybe 2-1, 3-2 or sumtin. Hopefully its a maulin but I canny see it to be honest.

Fr@z
09-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Here Fraz, that cunts like Rambo man. He always got the bandage and a bust heed. He should just play wit a fuckin bandage on fae the start. Know wit he reminds me of an all? Mind the sensible soccer games on the amiga? Hes like 1 of them injured fuckers, a female version but. And when you run in on goal fae a mad angle, 45 degrees say, you can divin header shit right in easy wit the rambo look intact. Thats Prso man.

Cunts some player even though hes a hun. It sickens me.
lol haha

ano man am heavy gutted he only wore the bandage fur wan game.

Big Bad Man
09-27-2005, 06:05 PM
I sense Rambo be oot the morra as well man.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-27-2005, 08:57 PM
shitt, ronaldinho is the king. shame i didnt have him on my team. whats the situation with iaquinta, some kind of contractual argument or some shit.

juve are my tip to win it, zlatans strike was a pearla.

Big Bad Man
09-28-2005, 08:37 AM
shitt, ronaldinho is the king. shame i didnt have him on my team. whats the situation with iaquinta, some kind of contractual argument or some shit.

juve are my tip to win it, zlatans strike was a pearla.
His contracts up in 07, and they want him to sign a new deal right now even though he got 2 years left to weigh up his options, obviously so they can cash in on him. Dude said he dont wanna sign on yet, he wants to enjoy this season and then hink aboot it. They said no chance, sign or watch at home. Its blackmail, and any athlete knows thats some straight up bullshit, but its gonna fuck the board up the ass coz now no1 gonna wanna play for a team like that. I predict a decent sized transfer in January, about 5 million, no more.

He needs to go coz dude was on verge of being a main man for Italy if his form kept up, still has a chance but no manager is gonna play some1 no playin regular 1st team football in a world cup. Well I would, but Im different :yes:

Longbongcilvaringz
09-28-2005, 09:46 PM
shit, i didnt realise the situation was so fucked up. i read that as long as he wasnt playing in the league lippi wouldnt allow him to play in the national side. udinese should realise what an importnat player he is and stop with this bullshit. the chelsea/liverpool game was an absolute joke, one of the most boring games ive seen in a while. playing like that neither side have a hope of winning the cup. i was more impressed by the showing of lesser clubs such as artmedia, thun and benefica. benefica played a much more attractive brand of football then that of teh english sides.

Big Bad Man
09-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Rangers got done by hearts at weekend and drew wit falkirk. Only team I care for besides Celtic is Inter coz I got fam who are inter diehards, so that, plus the fact I sport any fuckin team who plays against rangers makes me wanna see this game badly. I hope inter rape em. I hink Inter will win by a tight score, maybe 2-1, 3-2 or sumtin. Hopefully its a maulin but I canny see it to be honest.
1-0 I knew it be tight. But Inter had a reserve team out and shoulda scored the pen and some more.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2005, 07:09 PM
hm, yeah it was interesting to see Adriano on bench. really destroyed my team considering a substitution was made with a thun fc midfielder.