PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly Blasts Eminem For Mocking Sarah Palin In Video

MR HIP HOP HEAD
04-09-2009, 09:31 PM
http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/images/misc/oreilly-4.jpg

Eminem - a rapper's delight?

Not in Bill O'Reilly's eyes.

On Wednesday's O'Reilly Factor, the Fox News host, 59, slammed the rapper, 36, for mocking Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in new video, "We Made You."

On the song, Eminem also raps, "I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner, nail her/ Baby, say hello to my little friend."

See photos of Sarah Palin's family on the campaign trail

O'Reilly said the "attack" on Palin was "crude."

"Few Americans take the vile rapper Eminem seriously," he said. "He represents the lowest form of entertainment in this country and is a publicity hound to boot."

"Kids see it, not adults," said O'Reilly, adding that "no one over 25 listens to him."

See photos of more famous celeb feuds

He said he also was surprised women's groups and "left wing" media outlets are not protesting the rapper, who also mocks Jessica Simpson , Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan in his video.

If Travis Tritt made a derogatory reference about Hilary Clinton or Michelle Obama , O'Reilly argued, media outlets would "kill him."

See the 2008 election's most embarrassing moments

" Eminem is obviously on an obscene rant about Sarah Palin," O'Reilly said. "It's totally obscene, totally inappropriate."

"All I want to do is repeat that Eminem means nothing," he added. "The video means nothing. It's played for kids that are confused."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bill-o-reilly-blasts-eminem-for-mocking-sarah-palin-in-video/21072?nc

crds
04-10-2009, 03:47 AM
I don't like Bill, but he really does have a point, Eminem is trash in every sense of the word.

Crackhead Bob
04-10-2009, 04:11 AM
gimme a break

drippie k
04-10-2009, 04:16 AM
if eminem means nothing then why the fuck is he making a big deal over it?

n cmon bill, like you never thought about stickin it to sarah palin, seriously, who hasn't? MILFs are the best

Paranoid
04-10-2009, 04:17 AM
lol

TGambino
04-12-2009, 04:01 AM
oreilly is a retard n i dont agree wit him but this part is true lol:

If Travis Tritt made a derogatory reference about Hilary Clinton or Michelle Obama , O'Reilly argued, media outlets would "kill him."

Tecknowledgist
04-12-2009, 04:22 PM
"He represents the lowest form of entertainment in this country and is a publicity hound to boot."

I think that applies more to Bill O'Reilly than it does to Eminem.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-12-2009, 04:38 PM
"He represents the lowest form of entertainment in this country and is a publicity hound to boot."

I think that applies more to Bill O'Reilly than it does to Eminem.

And i applys to the morons that perpetuate stigmas that they keep killing people with that aren't true in by showing their own ignorance in defactualizing the news that you here which is what o'reilly does he tried with nas by bringing up a 15 year old charge of a pistol violation it's like wtf and now he's trying the same wit em c'mon this is comedy now

Rode Block
04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
O'reilly is a retard. The "liberals" didn't say shit about Eminem when he used to make fun of Hillary Clinton...So why would they hate him for talking about Sarah Palin?

He's a fucking hypocrite just like the liberals he hates.

ALCATRAZ
04-12-2009, 04:41 PM
eminem sucks

food for thought
04-12-2009, 04:47 PM
who gives a fuck what this retard thinks??

hes always talking shit about hip hop to appeal to his wack ass fan base

i dont even know why you brough this bullshit to this forum

Guarded By Martyrs
04-12-2009, 05:08 PM
How patheric can you get ?
It's Eminem...people are very quick to forget his past comments in the same area.

And it's worked : more exposure.

I struggle to see why Sarah Palin is any different from the past ones who were targeted.
As Rode Block said, what about Hillary Clinton ?
Plus all the comments on Bush ect...

It's all nonsense, who is he to pass judgement on what Eminem says
Given that he is doing the same thing ?
I find this to be pretty sad.

Why would anyone agree with what he says, I know I'd nail her.

"Freedom Of Speech"

As if her image doesn't milk what most see her as :
A stupid woman who happens to be fit.
She is the appitamee of Love/Hate.
All he said was he'd take her out to dinner and nail her ?
He diddn't say he would rape her or hump her legs with Hello kitty slippers on ?
Therfor is this not in fact good advice ?
And what most families teach their children to treat a woman as a matter of fact ?

Rap music has said way more out of line/raw things regarding woman
But I guess it's due to who said it rather than whats actually being said
Which is again, sad.
It's entertainment and I laughed when I heard that line.

Sarah Palin reminds me of the teacher at school that you'd really despise
But was seriously hot. Like you'd fuck her out of spite, not because you actually like her.
He's just echoing the thoughts of most men in my opinion.

Tecknowledgist
04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
And it's worked : more exposure.

haha yep. eminem wins

o'reilly helped eminem by even mentioning it. let alone causing a big fuss about it. shit's been going on since eminem was dissin fred durst and them. people are too weak to ignore it; it just helps Em sell more.

Eminem should thank Bill O'Reilly for helping him sell records.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 12:14 PM
The real question is why does anyone watch any of these social commentary shows?

food for thought
04-13-2009, 12:15 PM
^the real question is

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HIP HOP SHOP?

lol dont act like u listen to hiphop

Twiztid-Wutang
04-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Im 26, I listen to Eminem

=

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/k/-/oreilly_parade.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
04-19-2009, 03:43 PM
oreilly is a retard n i dont agree wit him but this part is true lol:

Yeah that's true

Why Eminem still workin on shock value lyrics?

This dude kinda gettin dry not that he hasn't BEEN dry but damn..he should just go back to bein underground or doin freestyles all the time.

or movies or something

The old Eminem would think that Palin line was corny as hell

Billy Danzenie
07-27-2009, 12:02 AM
And i applys to the morons that perpetuate stigmas that they keep killing people with that aren't true in by showing their own ignorance in defactualizing the news that you here which is what o'reilly does he tried with nas by bringing up a 15 year old charge of a pistol violation it's like wtf and now he's trying the same wit em c'mon this is comedy now

what did you just say

KLIION JENSEN
07-29-2009, 06:49 AM
10 grand says Palin creamed her pretty little pink cotton panties when she heard her name on a Eminem record....