PDA

View Full Version : Good friday

zooruka
04-09-2009, 10:30 PM
show some respect.

peace

Visionz
04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Whats the higher meaning behind the ritual?

EAGLE EYE
04-09-2009, 10:39 PM
show some respect.

peace

You wouldnt last in the Legend of the Hidden Temple. The temple guard would rape the ruka outta ya.

Art Vandelay
04-10-2009, 12:53 AM
i will believe the easter bunny is real before i believe that some idiot died on a cross and rose from the dead

hectis
04-10-2009, 01:03 AM
why is he an idiot?

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 02:14 AM
every friday is good friday, i aint here u say nuttin bout good monday or good wednesday...

TSA
04-10-2009, 02:18 AM
why is he an idiot?
cause art was raise in the catholic church and the daunting expectations and constant concern over his moral flaws have led him it irrationally hate all that could possibly be associated with the church but has tricked himself into thinking its a rational move.

watch, he'll say he's an athetist.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-10-2009, 02:54 AM
TSA, explain to me why it is irrational to hate most of what is associated with the catholic church?

In terms of ridiculous rituals like Easter etc. personally, i don't hate them, i'm just ambivalent.

It's meaningless.

Robert
04-10-2009, 03:03 AM
In a so-called secular society we shouldn't have religious holidays.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2009, 03:13 AM
jesus died for our peeps

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Peeps.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-10-2009, 03:14 AM
Yeah.

Also, restrictions on trading and serving of alcohol is preposterous.

I shouldn't be allowed to drink or buy food because a small percentage of the population chooses to believe in something?

Yall believe lies.

Because you are CATHOLICS.

Robert
04-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Yeah.

Also, restrictions on trading and serving of alcohol is preposterous.

I shouldn't be allowed to drink or buy food because a small percentage of the population chooses to believe in something?

Yall believe lies.

Because you are CATHOLICS.

I laughable thing is you can still buy alcohol on ANZAC Day, which is far more important and relevant.

Strangle the pope with a rosary.

zooruka
04-10-2009, 04:49 AM
Whats the higher meaning behind the ritual?

it where jesus gave his life for the forgivness of sins for you and for me.

peace

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 05:47 AM
huggahs name change is the illest

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2009, 05:48 AM
i think it's pretty fucked up that he died for our sins and then he makes us stuff our face full of milk chocolate, marshmallows, and jelly beans to celebrate it.

it's fucked up but i'm not complaining. candy + holiday is pretty akbar

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 06:03 AM
all that is just stories handed down to make us feel like shit and to keep us from ''sinning'' because MAN needs ''RULES-BOUNDARIES-AND LIMITATIONs, remember those 3 key werds...their important... if there wasnt shit like religion, we would just be runnin rampid on earth, so they made up these rules and laws='religion' for every person who inhabits the planet...IMO

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2009, 06:05 AM
mighty akbar

Durag
04-10-2009, 06:15 AM
mighty skampoe

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2009, 06:18 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2135/2532132812_c07b8010e4_o.png
http://daveandthomas.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/billymays.jpg

Durag
04-10-2009, 06:21 AM
http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/images9/mighty_atom.gif

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2009, 06:24 AM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/business/appleaday/blog/mightymouse-thumb.JPG

Durag
04-10-2009, 06:25 AM
http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/images10/mighty_atom23191.gif

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2009, 06:28 AM
http://www.hockeyheroes.ca/catalog/images/Mighty%20Ducks.jpg
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/emilio-estevez03_2991.jpg

Durag
04-10-2009, 06:30 AM
http://www.mightyforum.com/images/mighty_conformation_01.jpg

narc
04-10-2009, 07:07 AM
fuck, its friday!?!?

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 09:04 AM
http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/tns/001.jpg (http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/pics/thicknbusty_com_rio_and_alexx-001.jpg) http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/tns/002.jpg (http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/pics/thicknbusty_com_rio_and_alexx-002.jpg) http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/tns/003.jpg (http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/pics/thicknbusty_com_rio_and_alexx-003.jpg) http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/tns/004.jpg (http://gallys.thicknbusty.com/photos/92_rio_and_alexx/pics/thicknbusty_com_rio_and_alexx-004.jpg)

food for thought
04-10-2009, 09:08 AM
^ haha this page made me chuckle

Art Vandelay
04-10-2009, 10:39 AM
cause art was raise in the catholic church and the daunting expectations and constant concern over his moral flaws have led him it irrationally hate all that could possibly be associated with the church but has tricked himself into thinking its a rational move.

watch, he'll say he's an athetist.

that's a pretty close assessment of myself.

Tage
04-10-2009, 10:44 AM
wtf is an athetist?

Tage
04-10-2009, 10:46 AM
laws='religion' for every person who inhabits the planet...IMO

i know your trying to be intelligent, but your wrong. that doesnt even make sense.

TSA
04-10-2009, 10:48 AM
TSA, explain to me why it is irrational to hate most of what is associated with the catholic church?

In terms of ridiculous rituals like Easter etc. personally, i don't hate them, i'm just ambivalent.

It's meaningless.

no it's not, but you can have an irrational or rational hatred for it like you can with anything else. the fact that art said jesus, who shows no signs of stupidity, is an idiot and says other stuff of the nature shows hate for the touching the comes with being a cafflick
i personally don't care though.

i like holidays, religious or not, cause with out them we would be faggot jehova's witnesses.

i listen to nigerian music on easter cause in nigeria easter is the fucking bomb and a big ass deal. here its just some fucking eggs or whatever.

Tyler Durden
04-10-2009, 10:49 AM
I just had four chicken wraps.
Fuck a good Friday.

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 10:55 AM
i know your trying to be intelligent, but your wrong. That doesnt even make sense.
for u cuz u have ur head up ur ass, if there was a god then y all the diff religions?

Tage
04-10-2009, 10:59 AM
there isnt a god. im atheist. but law doesnt fall under religion.

a better question to ask is "if there was a god, why did they make me an atheist?"

if any super-christian type then responds with "to give free will" then you reply with one word....

"dinosaurs" - your god didnt explain them fuckers did he? :thumbup:

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Indeed!!!^^^^^ its all man made shit imo... The real shit is aliens, belive it or not but i have an ill theory...firm beliver on ''charriot of the gods.

The Hound
04-10-2009, 11:03 AM
No shit, some tv personality here I have never heard of voluntarily had himself crucified nailed to a cross in the Phillippines.

Tage
04-10-2009, 11:06 AM
yeah... but religion and religious figures, eg Jesus... are like unpaid babysitters. so they do have some use in society. then the child grows up and thinks for himself... then finds drugs.

Tyler Durden
04-10-2009, 11:08 AM
^^^Is that the same huy that does it every year^^^
Mad bastards

food for thought
04-10-2009, 11:08 AM
lol tage

Art Vandelay
04-10-2009, 11:19 AM
jim gaffigan on christmas, easter and thanksgiving. this shit cracks me up

QjJCIbC9sxA

ilzPotent
04-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Fuck that one atom made so many different species with such different make up? Fuck you, you can believe you came from an ape. I don't believe that shit. There is perfect opposites for everything on this earth. I believe the possiblity of a perfect being and the balance of life and I respect it. Even an atom had to come from somewhere.

Tage
04-10-2009, 11:23 AM
hmmmm... ok... so you believe that someone INVENTED LIGHT?????

he didnt see any twilight and say "can i have that a bit lighter" he didnt see any on holiday and say "hmmm, that would look nice on earth"

if he did create the world in 6 days, i can point out one mistake. THE SNAKE!

hectis
04-10-2009, 11:31 AM
what is the whole "no meat" thing about?

I never read once in any book were Yahshua said "do not eat meat on this day"

so where does it come from?

food for thought
04-10-2009, 11:34 AM
fasting man.

ppl are supposed to fast.

its funny to me how NOBODY in the states fasts, while claimng to be religious and goign to church every sundady.

are catholics not allowed to fast or something?

hectis
04-10-2009, 11:38 AM
fasting man.

ppl are supposed to fast.

its funny to me how NOBODY in the states fasts, while claimng to be religious and goign to church every sundady.

are catholics not allowed to fast or something?

how long are they suppose to fast for?

food for thought
04-10-2009, 11:44 AM
till sunset if im not mistaken

then u don teat meat or animal products

my grandma nad them in africa fast for weeks n shit

ilzPotent
04-10-2009, 11:48 AM
hmmmm... ok... so you believe that someone INVENTED LIGHT?????

he didnt see any twilight and say "can i have that a bit lighter" he didnt see any on holiday and say "hmmm, that would look nice on earth"

if he did create the world in 6 days, i can point out one mistake. THE SNAKE!

You talking to me?

I didn't say I believed the bible. Where the fuck did you see that? I don't believe any story written by man. :nonono: Especially back in the days. Many written scriptures were subject to censorship. Alot of truths were lost and opium embellish other truths. What I said specifically, in case you wear a helmet and took the short bus to school, is that we came from some where. We are all imperfect so a perfect being exist because life is balanced. Okay now you can run with that.

food for thought
04-10-2009, 11:50 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar45749_1.gif

is that you?

ilzPotent
04-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Yes and my sexy red Fender...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2009, 12:10 PM
u can't play the fender tho, only the skin flute

food for thought
04-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Yes and my sexy red Fender...

lookin good mami

Huggasaurus Sex
04-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Indeed!!!^^^^^ its all man made shit imo... The real shit is aliens, belive it or not but i have an ill theory...firm beliver on ''charriot of the gods.

underrated post. please elaborate skampuccino.

food for thought
04-10-2009, 12:51 PM
lol @ the thought of skankhoe having an "ill theory"

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 01:22 PM
underrated post. Please elaborate skampuccino.
chek it right, see i belive religion all exept for buddhists is just a case of mistaken identities and misinformationz....this example will lead me not into explaining in details my views n shit cuz i hate to type. Any way.. U remember the vietnam war? Well when america was losing n shit they tryed to creep in there by invading and settin up shop in the surrounding islands n shit, now these islands were inhabbited by uncivilized indegenous tribes n shit, they were unawre that onther mu fuckers existed outside of them islandz let alone that a war was poppin off yameen, so when they seen fuckin planes landin and giving them food ''canned goods'' they were like yesss the gods answeared our prayers, lol so when the war finished and the fools bounced, the indians stood back like whoa remember when the gods came down from the heavens and gave us food and shit, the indians then built airplane shaped statues trying to summon these gods back down....

That^ leads me to belive that the jesus christ that came from heaven and all that shit was aliens... Look at all the acient hierogliphics and shit that these unclivilized cultures from way back then, the documented wat they saw, and all theos shapes of unhumaly figures resemble aliens, which leads me to the point of importance, its 2009 and theres is an illumintatti and they know the truth, which is where the lizard race comes into play, today when u watch tv, peep all the sublimal shit on tv about aliens, project blue beam is real and soon they gonna stage the second comming of christ and he is gonna be the raptor jesus ya joke about, its real shit... The reason is my original point,

humans cant stay with out following/fearing sumthing/religion cuz we'll self destruct, ''they'' know this.....

Jewelz

Tage
04-10-2009, 01:34 PM
who the fuck is huggahu akbar? lol

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 01:37 PM
who the fuck is huggahu akbar? Lol
hahaha u serious, u noobs need to bow to the elder gawdz

Tage
04-10-2009, 02:03 PM
noobs? lol *checks join dates*

Tito_Para Enfrente
04-10-2009, 02:05 PM
we cant eat meat {red meat }

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 03:06 PM
noobs? Lol *checks join dates*
takes foot out of mouth* pardon me my gudsir

ilzPotent
04-10-2009, 03:30 PM
u can't play the fender tho, only the skin flute

okay flubber lover - tu pene succhiare but don't worry I won't tell. =:X

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2009, 03:33 PM
i much prefer your abs to the flubber, and I can decipher your 'spanish', but it still remains.....you got the wrong guy.

ilzPotent
04-10-2009, 03:35 PM
its Italian you fraud.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2009, 03:44 PM
hence 'spanish' in quotation marks you daft boriqua

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-10-2009, 05:02 PM
I know my theory is long but i ask you to at least skim it.

My own personal view is that there is/was a number of "meta humans" that presided over the other people as "gods". What they are exactly I have no idea. Regardless they claimed to have control of the forces of nature and showed adequate evidence to the ancient peoples. They had a mastery of technology that surpasses our current civilization. You may say "No Way" that's impossible, but if you look it it from an unbiased perspective you will see I'm probably right.

Now take a look at the time scale of the human race. We originated 200,000 years ago. We haven't really changed mentally in that time span. Our understanding has improved a lot in the last few hundred years, but people have been people for two thousand years.

Civilization (The most recent period of civilization) or signs of civilization began within ten thousand years ago. That means 190,000 years went by where people just as smart as us did next to nothing in terms of advancement.

This is bullshit and everyone knows it. In five hundred years we have gone from fighting with swords (like we had for millennia) over land to world threatening nuclear arsenals that can erase species. I have a feeling that our current civilization is the descendant of a near extinction of humanity. At some point say 10,000 years ago (which coincides with Atlantis (whoah)) there was a global near extinction of humanity (metaphorically described with Atlantis and other flood myths.) Within 2,000 years the survivors went forth and multiplied and had founded a civilization in Mesopotamia. Their ancestral story was the epic of Gilgamesh and the flood (a metaphor for a great disease perhaps?) After all due to oral traditions, metaphors can become easily lost on the audience and in their telling it will eventually be interpreted as being a direct description. Its a cultural game of telephone.

Survivors of this epidemic managed to maintain some of their technology for a while. They went into refuge in the mountains. They became viewed as gods by the post apocalyptic descendants. Their mastery of flight and ability to travel to the stars was remembered even after the technology was lost. The theorized ruins on mars are human settlement. Due to the moon being covered in craters and constantly bombarded by space projectiles its not hard to believe any ruins on the moon are no longer there. Even more likely, any structures on either planet are below the ground as to escape the lack of an atmosphere.

The bible talks of Heaven as being in space. Perhaps "God" or "Gods" were beyond the sky. Extraterrestrial humans? I think so. The "Satan" figure seems to be the underling in charge of the earth. When he rebelled against "God" (who was probably more of an "Immortal God Emperor(think Dune)" through technology rather than a divine creator) he led his people to moral/political damnation and they were destroyed by the "God". It wouldn't make him any less impressive a figure, civilizations rose and fell at his whims. A regime enforced by beings of great power (angels) who could singularly destroy cities in a rain of brimstone (orbital bombardment.) Satan was an earthly dictator who was subservient to God.

The story of Job points this out. God is making a point that Job is completely loyal to the Empire. Satan laughs at this boast and tells him every man will break when enough force is applied. God dismisses the idea and says some men are truly loyal. Satan challenges God and tells him that he will break Job out of spite. God being beyond human tells Satan that he can try but his man Job will not break. Satan is trying to impress God by saying he is as terrifying if not more so then the God Emperor of Man. He fails eventually but the point stands. God like all the kings of the gods in myth is a nigh all powerful master but he is not perfect of character. Satan is the Promethean figure and benefactor of man in a sense.

In other verses this race, these older gods, are described as being transcendent of flesh and bone. They are beyond the full understanding of the lower humans. Also Satan is thrown down, by which we mean he was expelled for his actions against other members of this galactic empire. When he attempted to use his dominion (earth) as a launching place for an attack on the larger empire he was countered by Michael himself (Supreme Archangel of the Empire's military.) Michael was after all the commander of the super warriors of the God Emperor so if a rebellion of an entire world was to occur then there would be retribution by this chieftain. This was most likely a biological attack or nuclear attack that nearly eradicated humanity. This could only be comprehended as a flood sent by god by the descendants of the survivors. I doubt that the returned to stone age men would be able to comprehend the scope of what had happened and without their technology they dissolved into barbarians and what was once fact became myth.

We are the descendants of the surviving men. Our Gods are primordial memories of a once mighty empire that spanned the stars. Its probably still out there somewhere. Satan is still around too, but he is no longer on earth. He is on Hell which is some other planet where he and his compatriot angels (veterans of the civil war) still wage a war against God.

Everything else evolved from this core. The idea of virtuous humans going to God for reward probably has no backing, but its a side effect of this early war. Whatever is the case, Satan being the ruler of the oldest territory thought he should be more high then those who ruled "lesser" worlds. These would be other Angels and such mentioned. Extraterrestrial contact may be "older gods" the other lines of humanity who still watch the people of earth and make sure we stay to the path of the God Emperor.

The second coming of Christ is a warning not a prophecy. If we ever again make communion with the fallen Satan then we will be destroyed again. This second war in heaven is the one "foretold" in the Book of John.

That's not very well thought out, but its a rough look at my viewpoint.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-10-2009, 05:05 PM
That's complete shit.

If that's what you've come up with after however long you've been alive.

Throw yourself off a bridge faggit.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Then you explain how people for 190,000 years never managed to reach the level of technology it only took the last 10,000 for?

Then explain how in 199,500 years we never managed to reach the peak of technology we have now.

Human evolution stopped a long time ago. We didn't suddenly become smarter. With that kind of time I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is a human empire spanning the stars that somehow our own planet the primordial planet got left behind.

Its a middle ground between stupid atheists who give no credence to the undeniable similarity of religions and the christians who think it all started 10,000 years ago.

Yes it did start 10k years ago, but we did evolve from monkeys. God is just a human with a lot of clout and technology. Biblical figures are interpretations of a lost history.

I Don't think I'm right per se, but I think that a pre current era of civilisation existed that surpassed our own. Perhaps several times.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-10-2009, 05:15 PM
You're a fucking maniac man.

What more do you want me to say?

You're borderline psychotic.

Seek medical attention.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2009, 05:28 PM
hahahaha

YungSunny
04-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Lol what cult is this dude in?
God is a human with technology?
He has a spaceship too huh? You gonna kill yourself and lay your body on a magic mountain and wait for God to scoop you up in his spaceship?

food for thought
04-10-2009, 05:34 PM
where he and his compatriot angels (veterans of the civil war) still wage a war against God.

lol

im sure hes joking

CHRONZ
04-10-2009, 05:39 PM
you game hella online shit dont ya?-..

truth

Art Vandelay
04-10-2009, 06:31 PM
LOL @ tauro da grim for neg repping me because i don't believe in jesus. kid, you have to neg rep half of the people here because a lot of the people here are muslim.

friday (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1542598#post1542598) 04-10-2009 11:13 AMTAURO DA GRIM LATIN (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=46478) thats disrespectful, you know damn well you wouldn't have the front to say that to people in person.

and to think that i am afraid to tell people in person that i don't believe in jesus?? that's probably the least offensive thing i have ever said.

Mumm Ra
04-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I keep hearing religious folk around my way joke about the sillyness of an easter rabbit laying eggs.
why the fuck don't they wonder about why there is an easter bunny in the first place?? what do rabbits, colored chicken eggs, wicker baskets, chocolate, ect, have to do with the resurrection of jesus lol.

I remember not knowing wtf easter was about until I was like 12. It was always candy and egg coloring day to me.

ALCATRAZ
04-10-2009, 07:13 PM
peeps lol

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2009, 07:18 PM
chek it right, see i belive religion all exept for buddhists is just a case of mistaken identities and misinformationz....this example will lead me not into explaining in details my views n shit cuz i hate to type. Any way.. U remember the vietnam war? Well when america was losing n shit they tryed to creep in there by invading and settin up shop in the surrounding islands n shit, now these islands were inhabbited by uncivilized indegenous tribes n shit, they were unawre that onther mu fuckers existed outside of them islandz let alone that a war was poppin off yameen, so when they seen fuckin planes landin and giving them food ''canned goods'' they were like yesss the gods answeared our prayers, lol so when the war finished and the fools bounced, the indians stood back like whoa remember when the gods came down from the heavens and gave us food and shit, the indians then built airplane shaped statues trying to summon these gods back down....

That^ leads me to belive that the jesus christ that came from heaven and all that shit was aliens... Look at all the acient hierogliphics and shit that these unclivilized cultures from way back then, the documented wat they saw, and all theos shapes of unhumaly figures resemble aliens, which leads me to the point of importance, its 2009 and theres is an illumintatti and they know the truth, which is where the lizard race comes into play, today when u watch tv, peep all the sublimal shit on tv about aliens, project blue beam is real and soon they gonna stage the second comming of christ and he is gonna be the raptor jesus ya joke about, its real shit... The reason is my original point,

humans cant stay with out following/fearing sumthing/religion cuz we'll self destruct, ''they'' know this.....

Jewelz

He is 100% percent correct.

*now I crack a cold beer

*now I laugh insanely

Visionz
04-10-2009, 07:24 PM
I keep hearing religious folk around my way joke about the sillyness of an easter rabbit laying eggs.
why the fuck don't they wonder about why there is an easter bunny in the first place?? what do rabbits, colored chicken eggs, wicker baskets, chocolate, ect, have to do with the resurrection of jesus lol.

I remember not knowing wtf easter was about until I was like 12. It was always candy and egg coloring day to me.
rabbits and eggs are both symbols of fertility

I couldn't tell you wtf chocolate is supposed to be

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 07:41 PM
he is 100% percent correct.

*now i crack a cold beer

*now i laugh insanely
thought ma post was gonna go un noticed....thanx robby dee

Mumm Ra
04-10-2009, 08:06 PM
rabbits and eggs are both symbols of fertility

yup yup
I did a quick wikipedia overview of it earlier today
but like I said, for the longest time I had no idea
and I think most religious people in their adulthood don't make the connection (or celebrate the connection anyway), much less know how it started

KaramelSundae
04-11-2009, 11:19 AM
jim gaffigan on christmas, easter and thanksgiving. this shit cracks me up

QjJCIbC9sxA

lol

peeps lol

the chocolate ones for halloween are so good

i'm such a bad catholic.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-11-2009, 11:46 AM

Jewelz

Damn.

Reading that gave me a headache and probably dropped my IQ by a couple of points, but it was worth it.

KaramelSundae
04-11-2009, 11:51 AM
reptilians in full effect

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-11-2009, 11:57 AM
I like wu-tang as much as anybody, but they sure do have a negative effect on stupid, impressionable people.

If skampoe never listened to wu-tang, he could have been an obese puerto rican Radio.

Robert
04-11-2009, 01:06 PM

Jewelz

Straight to the fucking covenant!!

Bahahahahahahaha!

Art Vandelay
04-11-2009, 02:29 PM

that jesus was black

HANZO
04-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Skamp if you write down more of your revelations it could become the new bible.

could you imagine 'the bible 3.0 duh pcp revelations'.

the masses would flock to Bridgeport for the annual pilgrimage to honour duh gawd Skampoe.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-11-2009, 02:47 PM
lol

im sure hes joking

Of course I was joking. I'm catholic. Apparently we lie...

I found some random conspiracy site about mars and reworked it a bit and mixed it with some british sci fi shit for maximum lunacy.

http://www.creation-science-prophecy.com/links.htm

I do kind of think there were civilizations that rose and fell much earlier though. There's no evidence but it makes sense.

Art Vandelay
04-11-2009, 02:50 PM
What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus??

it only takes one nail to hang a picture of Jesus

(haha this was post #5,000)

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 03:06 PM
I went to a catholic high school and a guy in my year made a speech for school captain and included a harmless joke about seeing a picture of a guy nailed to a cross when he came to the school.

He was disqualified from running and had to apologies to senior members of staff.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT.

CATHOLICS!

SKAMPOE
04-11-2009, 05:35 PM
just watch ma sunz, shits real.

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Lizard is the way

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Skamp if you write down more of your revelations it could become the new bible.

could you imagine 'the bible 3.0 duh pcp revelations'.

the masses would flock to Bridgeport for the annual pilgrimage to honour duh gawd Skampoe.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH Imagine if he died for OUR SINS?

He would have to be nailed to the Local McDonalds Arch.

food for thought
04-11-2009, 09:40 PM
^ hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaahhaha

TAURO
04-11-2009, 09:59 PM

lol

Uncle Steezo
04-12-2009, 12:04 AM
We were taught that Jesus went to hell when he died.

Smh

Çatholics

J-Cee
04-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Easter dont mean shit to me nowdays,i eat bloody steaks on Good friday..shits all ludicrous to me..

Huggasaurus Sex
04-12-2009, 04:27 AM

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/Humanface_Huggah/SkampoeSins.jpg

Tage
04-12-2009, 04:30 AM
^HAHAHA!!! man... skampoe gets photoshopped alot

SKAMPOE
04-12-2009, 10:59 AM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/humanface_huggah/skampoesins.jpg
hahahahahahahhahahahahaha oh shit thats funny as fuck , it would of been funnier to me if in the scroll, instead of corinthians it would of been the book of corinary...

HANZO
04-12-2009, 11:16 AM

ahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahaha

This pic should be put on the front page of wu-corp on Easter and Christmas.

KaramelSundae
04-12-2009, 11:21 AM
hahahaha

TAURO
04-12-2009, 11:21 AM

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 11:23 AM

haha

praise be to allah

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 06:29 PM
^figgat

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2009, 09:01 PM

AHAHHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

ahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahaha

This pic should be put on the front page of wu-corp on Easter and Christmas.

Exactly.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-12-2009, 11:00 PM
hahahahahahahhahahahahaha oh shit thats funny as fuck , it would of been funnier to me if in the scroll, instead of corinthians it would of been the book of corinary...

hahah you're right! i was looking for a heart failure joke to throw in there too...

touché, skampoe

SKAMPOE
04-12-2009, 11:14 PM
lol peace huggahoo

GodFather
04-14-2009, 01:20 AM
ok peoples check this out----the bible is the truth, u say prove it and ill say prove it wrong!!! neither can do it so ill tell u what i know---its a fact that jesus was on earth---the bible teaches all the right in how we should live--if we did what it say the world would be a much better place--the bible has yet to be proven wrong--they found noahs ark, they measured it and its the same dimensions in which the bible states (creepy)...they found where moses split the red sea, horses colts are in the water along with chariot wheels (creepy) look it up if u dont believe me---jews were gods choosen people because they were the most loyal to god---jeruselem is the center of the earth (creepy)---god said isreal will become a state again and noone will ever be able to take it from them again...it did become a state again and its the size of rhode island and everyone is tryin to take isreal over but they cannot do it for some reason---(creepy) ---keep ur eyes on isreal my people--that is where ur eyes should be--abraham is the father of all of why they are fightin in the first place--abrahams wife wanted a child and god told her to wait but she could not wait long enough so she let abraham (jew) sleep with the maid (ariab)--ill touch on more of this later--jews are the most wealthy of all people...the most blessed---bin laden and them people are living in sand castles because they are whorshipping a false god--we worship jesus and look at the blessings we have---we are prospering while the people who worship false gods still live they always have--nothing in the bible has been provin wrong---once again im tired and will touch on more of this later but this is just a taste---the bible has many different translatins-..its a proven fact that all of them say the excact same thing (creepy)...this book has been around for thousands of years and cannot be destroyed--(creepy)---u ever been in a hospital room when someone dies that was close with god and the moment they die light fills the room (creepy)--the man and woman fit together perfectly--the earth is not floating in space by accident--everything has a purpose (creepy)--life would have no meaning without god--bunny rabbit and shit is all taking away the true meaning---u think all the beautiful things on earth like animals and flowers and LOVE...ok where did LOVE come from---how could we love one another if one did not teach us love...put love inside our hearts....our bodies are perfect...too perfect for a mistake to put us together---i could go on forever---part 2 comin soon--god is the way the truth and the light---everyman will hear the word of god and have a chance to be with him--start getting closer to him and i garintee u will feel his presence in ur life--u will change urself---a hells angel guy spoke about how horrible he lived and killed people and stuff
and died...met jesus and said u will go back and tell everyone that u met me--he flatlined (proven) came back and TOTALLY is changed--no longer involved in that life anymore and devoted his life to tell the story on how jesus has saved him---read the word of god and u will find the awnsers urself---scientist only think they know what they know they think---one way my peoples....one way--if someone puts a gun to ur familys head i bet u will pray that very moment for them--dont let it be too late

GodFather
04-14-2009, 01:28 AM
if someone in the corp feels me can i get an AMEN!!!!! people will speak evil against my words--notice who u are working for--i did not say anything about ur post but stated mine--the lord says the tounge is like a double eged sword.....the most powerful weapon there is---use it wisely , its wounds do not heal

Huggasaurus Sex
04-14-2009, 04:42 AM
jesus never had a girlfriend = homo

J-Cee
04-14-2009, 04:52 AM
ok peoples check this out----the bible is the truth, u say prove it and ill say prove it wrong!!! neither can do it so ill tell u what i know---its a fact that jesus was on earth---the bible teaches all the right in how we should live--if we did what it say the world would be a much better place--the bible has yet to be proven wrong--they found noahs ark, they measured it and its the same dimensions in which the bible states (creepy)...they found where moses split the red sea, horses colts are in the water along with chariot wheels (creepy) look it up if u dont believe me---jews were gods choosen people because they were the most loyal to god---jeruselem is the center of the earth (creepy)---god said isreal will become a state again and noone will ever be able to take it from them again...it did become a state again and its the size of rhode island and everyone is tryin to take isreal over but they cannot do it for some reason---(creepy) ---keep ur eyes on isreal my people--that is where ur eyes should be--abraham is the father of all of why they are fightin in the first place--abrahams wife wanted a child and god told her to wait but she could not wait long enough so she let abraham (jew) sleep with the maid (ariab)--ill touch on more of this later--jews are the most wealthy of all people...the most blessed---bin laden and them people are living in sand castles because they are whorshipping a false god--we worship jesus and look at the blessings we have---we are prospering while the people who worship false gods still live they always have--nothing in the bible has been provin wrong---once again im tired and will touch on more of this later but this is just a taste---the bible has many different translatins-..its a proven fact that all of them say the excact same thing (creepy)...this book has been around for thousands of years and cannot be destroyed--(creepy)---u ever been in a hospital room when someone dies that was close with god and the moment they die light fills the room (creepy)--the man and woman fit together perfectly--the earth is not floating in space by accident--everything has a purpose (creepy)--life would have no meaning without god--bunny rabbit and shit is all taking away the true meaning---u think all the beautiful things on earth like animals and flowers and LOVE...ok where did LOVE come from---how could we love one another if one did not teach us love...put love inside our hearts....our bodies are perfect...too perfect for a mistake to put us together---i could go on forever---part 2 comin soon--god is the way the truth and the light---everyman will hear the word of god and have a chance to be with him--start getting closer to him and i garintee u will feel his presence in ur life--u will change urself---a hells angel guy spoke about how horrible he lived and killed people and stuff
and died...met jesus and said u will go back and tell everyone that u met me--he flatlined (proven) came back and TOTALLY is changed--no longer involved in that life anymore and devoted his life to tell the story on how jesus has saved him---read the word of god and u will find the awnsers urself---scientist only think they know what they know they think---one way my peoples....one way--if someone puts a gun to ur familys head i bet u will pray that very moment for them--dont let it be too late

well come none of these parting of the sea type shit happens now??but this david copperfield shit happened back then?..i think jesus may have existed,but i dont belive FOR ONE SECOND that hes the son of god

Huggasaurus Sex
04-14-2009, 05:13 AM
fair fucking dinkum

Mumm Ra
04-14-2009, 05:24 AM
wow
THIS DUDE IS CREEPY
I wouldn't even know where to start...
but the irony of him having a bunch of people in his sig who think what he believes in is the worst lie the earth has ever known, is slightly funny to me

YungSunny
04-14-2009, 05:53 AM
jesus never had a girlfriend = homo

Mary.
That was just ignorant. :dududu:

Huggasaurus Sex
04-14-2009, 07:18 AM
nope

Art Vandelay
04-14-2009, 02:29 PM
ok peoples check this out----the bible is the truth, u say prove it and ill say prove it wrong!!!

i am a Pastafarian. try to prove my beliefs wrong. you can't...

The central belief of Pastafarians is that there is an invisible and undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster, who created the entire universe "after drinking heavily." The Monster's intoxication was supposedly the cause for a flawed Earth. All "evidence" for evolution was planted by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, in an effort to test Pastafarians' faith — a form of the Omphalos hypothesis. When scientific measurements, such as radiocarbon dating, are made, the Flying Spaghetti Monster "is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage."
The Pastafarian belief of heaven stresses that it contains a beer volcano and a stripper factory. Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale, and the strippers have STDs.

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm 100% positive this forum cares more about CL2 dropping than the second coming of Jesus trying to look all trendy with a faggity scarf and a WWJD iPhone App.

SKAMPOE
04-14-2009, 03:35 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ wwjd iphone app

GodFather
04-14-2009, 10:06 PM
wouldnt u want this bible to be true or no? im courious to see what people say---i mean to live infinite years in heaven is far better then believing that we die and nothin happens---id rather believe this and be wrong then not believe this and be wrong---think about it....if the bible is true and u face god on judgement day....good lord...id rather live thinkin im goin to heaven then think otherwise---if i didnt believe id be in jail cause my life would be meaningless so id quit my job and hunt down people i hate and kill them

Art Vandelay
04-14-2009, 10:20 PM
wouldnt u want this bible to be true or no? im courious to see what people say---i mean to live infinite years in heaven is far better then believing that we die and nothin happens---id rather believe this and be wrong then not believe this and be wrong---think about it....if the bible is true and u face god on judgement day....good lord...id rather live thinkin im goin to heaven then think otherwise---if i didnt believe id be in jail cause my life would be meaningless so id quit my job and hunt down people i hate and kill them

life is more meaningful when you don't believe in heaven. think about it. you have on average about 75 years of life. you would appreciate your life so much more if you realized that. but you think life is infinite so you take these years on earth for granted.

Mumm Ra
04-14-2009, 10:30 PM
hahhaah this dude things everybody who doesn't believe in the bible has no job and kills people (creepy).
personally I'd rather not believe
I'd rather have knowledge

Art Vandelay
04-14-2009, 10:36 PM
ff i didnt believe id be in jail cause my life would be meaningless so id quit my job and hunt down people i hate and kill them

then you aren't a good person and if there is a hell you should go there. i do good things because that's the way i am and i don't believe in god or a heaven and hell. you only do good things because you fear what god will do to you.

according to your logic, if god gave you a free pass to kill somebody without going to hell, you would use it. i on the otherhand wouldn't because i would think of all of the pain and suffering that person's family would experience.

so keep reading your bible and think you are going to heaven and i am going to hell.

snapple
04-14-2009, 10:38 PM
^^the only pastafarian i ever heard of was that Italian dude who performs with Stevie wonder's band....

and godfather Amen to some of the stuff you're saying...don't take some of this stuff to heart some people on here don't wanna hear it man...they just like to talk shit it's pointless...

GodFather
04-14-2009, 11:44 PM
yo speghetti monster guy--i was tryin to prove a point--i never said i thought u were goin to hell--i dont judge people cause the word says if i do then i would be judged 10 fold--i am a god fearing person--i never make fun of anyone with there beliefs--i have a family of my own--i live by the word

Visionz
04-14-2009, 11:51 PM
yo speghetti monster guy--i was tryin to prove a point--i never said i thought u were goin to hell--i dont judge people cause the word says if i do then i would be judged 10 fold--i am a god fearing person--i never make fun of anyone with there beliefs--i have a family of my own--i live by the word
that's good but from the response I can't tell if you're getting past the personal aspect of it and seeing the part that's saying you should do good in this world for its own sake.

I personally both believe and know of God's existence but to me that's absolutely true. Let the motivation be one of love and not of fear. I haven't read anything but this last page in days so idk whether you feel this way or not but I do believe that is the most righteous of paths.

GodFather
04-14-2009, 11:52 PM
to lucid----thanks for sharin ur opinion--its interesting to read peoples views on the topic--i never take my years for granted--i was actually in a horrible accident that i should have died from--since then ive respected everyday--i wasnt a good person before i walked the path of the rightous man--i still sin but try not to--i believe it was god who saved me--i should of been paralized--i learnd how to walk all over again from scratch

GodFather
04-14-2009, 11:58 PM
yo visions i feel you and ur right about the path--i dont do good just cause i fear his wrath--i do good cause it feels good--i do help people cause i want to--i know u said u dont dont think of me this way but i thought i should share my thoughts--

GodFather
04-15-2009, 12:01 AM
i think the real knowlege is the good book---

Visionz
04-15-2009, 12:41 AM
yo visions i feel you and ur right about the path--i dont do good just cause i fear his wrath--i do good cause it feels good--i do help people cause i want to--i know u said u dont dont think of me this way but i thought i should share my thoughts--
word

i think the real knowlege is the good book---
and word (though I think there's more than one book though, the Quran carries on the Abrahamic tradition)

Longbongcilvaringz
04-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Everyday, i make the mistake of assuming that we couldn't possible get stupider posters than are already present.

Everyday, i am proven wrong.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-15-2009, 01:11 AM
pat hates to see people building cuz of all the cat calls he gets

Longbongcilvaringz
04-15-2009, 01:17 AM
I hate Christmas.

EAGLE EYE
04-15-2009, 01:18 AM
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/328/letsdiscuss.jpg

SKAMPOE
04-15-2009, 01:24 AM
haxhahahah u fuckin fag

Art Vandelay
04-15-2009, 10:45 AM
Godfather, you still haven't been able to prove my Pastafarian beliefs wrong. I'm still waiting.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-15-2009, 11:08 AM
The religion versus atheism debate is refreshing to say the least.

GodFather
04-15-2009, 11:17 PM
to art---i cant prove ur theory wrong but u cant prove mine wrong either---thats why this conversation never stops--no one knows till they die--i dont understand how people (not sayin u) say i dont believe a book writtin by man---but on the other hand believe other history books writtin by man---makes no sense--could someone build on this--i always interested--its like they believe everything they read about abe lincoln but the second someone mentions jesus they are like ITS ALL LIES---hahaha i dont get it

GodFather
04-15-2009, 11:23 PM
to pat bateman---u say shit like everyday someone post dumb shits? dude u got over 16,000 post....im sure u got all great post hahahaha u got some nerve boy---this is grown man talk--instead of buildin with the rest of us you chose to destroy--

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-16-2009, 02:18 AM
to pat bateman---u say shit like everyday someone post dumb shits? dude u got over 16,000 post....im sure u got all great post hahahaha u got some nerve boy---this is grown man talk--instead of buildin with the rest of us you chose to destroy--

Yes. Because you are furiously busy building.