PDA

View Full Version : who's next?

drippie k
04-10-2009, 04:34 AM
east coast got their shine, west coast dominated 1989-1994 (give or take), atlanta had their shit going for a while and so did houston as well as new orleans (no limit/cash money) and right now i guess the bigger names are comin from florida (rick ross, plies, flo rida)

but the mid-west has been puttin out dope mc's for years but never really got their shine

i'm just curious (and high) and i was beginning to wonder, what place on the map will be puttin out all these big names in the near future? will it go back to the east or the west? will the mid-west finally get the props it deserves? or will it be another big city from the south?

i wanna hear some shit comin from honolulu nigga, that should be the next shit

add on suckas

Afficial_Nastee
04-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Like I said before in my opinion rappers from southern states shouldn't be rapping due to their lack of hardcore appeal and grimeness....
But I respect crews like Outkast and Three 6 Maffia it's just not my type of music....

And to answer your question I don't know....

Rame
04-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Europe.

YungSunny
04-10-2009, 08:40 AM
The south was dominating for like 4-5 years, east-coast is slowly coming back with people like Maino and Jim Jones out.

And lol @ mid-west not getting shine....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/808nheartbreakcover.jpg

Afficial_Nastee
04-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Mid West got their shine : Eminem, D12 , Royce DA 59 , Tech N9ne and for the horrorcore fans : Esham has been droppin' cd's for like 19 years now LOL
But they started to get their shine when Eminem came through....

famenchuan
04-10-2009, 09:19 AM
east coast got their shine, west coast dominated 1989-1994 (give or take), atlanta had their shit going for a while and so did houston as well as new orleans (no limit/cash money) and right now i guess the bigger names are comin from florida (rick ross, plies, flo rida)

but the mid-west has been puttin out dope mc's for years but never really got their shine

i'm just curious (and high) and i was beginning to wonder, what place on the map will be puttin out all these big names in the near future? will it go back to the east or the west? will the mid-west finally get the props it deserves? or will it be another big city from the south?

i wanna hear some shit comin from honolulu nigga, that should be the next shit

add on suckas

true dat. I wanna hear some shit from hawaii. they got their own slang over there. shit is hysterical.

YungSunny
04-10-2009, 09:36 AM
^LOL

Sippin' coconuts on yachts and shit.

sdeblasi
04-10-2009, 11:24 AM
East coast will be back

KLIION JENSEN
04-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Mid West got their shine : Eminem, D12 , Royce DA 59 , Tech N9ne and for the horrorcore fans : Esham has been droppin' cd's for like 19 years now LOL
But they started to get their shine when Eminem came through....

thats what i thought, lol.....and isnt Chicago..mid-west too ?? so that'd include, Kanye, Da Brat, & Twista at least....

Tecknowledgist
04-10-2009, 01:05 PM
notorious henchmen from the north

narc
04-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Europe.

Tito
04-10-2009, 03:16 PM
"your blown "

i dont know .. that is a good question... i m trying to guess too.. we will find out with time..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-10-2009, 03:43 PM
east coast, mostly Los Angeles.

[yes I know what I did thurrrr]

drippie k
04-10-2009, 04:35 PM
yeah, i know the mid-west has put out a lot of good artists over the years but they didn't have their little "era" like everyone else did. it's more like while all those other places had their shit goin, the middle kept puttin out artists all through those "eras"

i honestly think that shit is gonna go back to ny eventually...slowly but surely...wouldn't mind the west having it again though but i don't see that happening

JerseyIronman
04-10-2009, 05:20 PM
i think cadiz, spain...portland, oregon is next!

ok maybe not Cadiz but what about the Pacific Northwest, any rappers from that area?

Also... if the East coast can be a fraction of what it was in the 90s that would be amazing

JerseyIronman
04-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Like I said before in my opinion rappers from southern states shouldn't be rapping due to their lack of hardcore appeal and grimeness....

The East coast isnt that grimey any more, espcially NY city which looks like Candy land now compared to how it was in the 80s.

the Midwest is probably grimier now, also Midwest defintily got its shine in the 2000's with Eminem, Common, and that guy who they made fun of on Southpark, Kanye West.

The South is very big and there are alot of black people in the South, i bet it keeps putting out rappers for a while

drippie k
04-11-2009, 09:20 AM
i think cadiz, spain...portland, oregon is next!

ok maybe not Cadiz but what about the Pacific Northwest, any rappers from that area?

Also... if the East coast can be a fraction of what it was in the 90s that would be amazing
i dunno, cadiz got some pretty dope rappers haha i know them all

there's a few cats from portland that are ok, but not anything special really..only cats i pay any attention to from here are cool nutz n dj chill

YungSunny
04-11-2009, 10:33 AM
The South is very big and there are alot of black people in the South, i bet it keeps putting out rappers for a while

LOL Wow....just wow.

Tonystarks420
04-11-2009, 11:07 AM
canada bitches

realize the truth

oldie
04-11-2009, 12:26 PM
in my ideal hip-hop situation it'd be The U.K but i dont see it happening.

drippie k
04-11-2009, 04:59 PM
maybe after america gets nuked by the ruskies and the chins

ALCATRAZ
04-11-2009, 06:18 PM
europe.
lol

HANZO
04-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Utah

Salt Lake rap is the next big thing. jus wait and see.

JerseyIronman
04-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Utah

Salt Lake rap is the next big thing. jus wait and see.

lol Mormon rappers get mad hoes, puligamy bitch

drippie k
04-12-2009, 04:36 AM
foreal that shit would be like

"i don't drink beer or anything with caffeine
but i still got my crib lookin like a wnba team
i don't swear or curse or have sex before i'm married
on my honeymoon up to the hotel room, look how many chicks i have to carry"

Tonystarks420
04-12-2009, 11:45 AM
LMAO that was actually pretty good ^

snapple
04-12-2009, 01:14 PM
i feel like the east is gonna get mainstream appeal back....

drippie k
04-12-2009, 07:15 PM
LMAO that was actually pretty good ^
foreal salt lake city could be on some pimp shit