PDA

View Full Version : How often do you drastically lower your standard for sex?

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-10-2009, 10:28 AM
are you fucking enough ugly/average broads?

i was thinking recently im brushing off too many average girls who are gagging for it.

too focused on ultimate pussy goals, easy lays are passing me by all the time, i dotn even notice it.

i was thinking if i get old im gonna be wishing id of taken every fuck option going.

not talking about real fucking disgusting chicks, just your run of the mill who you overlook because your concentrating on that bonafide pussy chase.

ilzPotent
04-10-2009, 12:11 PM
uh huh... someone fucked a fuglee chick last night. Paper bagging it?

KLIION JENSEN
04-10-2009, 12:20 PM
standards are for people that dont get pussy.......

some of the best pussy & fucking i ever got was offa fat chicks....cos they try.....fine/hot chicks dont gotta try, so they lay there and get fucked, fat ugly chicks will fuck the shit out of you (1) to show appreciation, that you got up in that ass (2) cos they never know when they're getting it again....

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-10-2009, 12:26 PM
good thing with ugly chicks is that, they dont need to know all the time how attractive you think they are.

pretty ho's need to know that you think theyre hot. otherwise they get insecure. idk why. its just how it is.

fat chicks just wanna get laid lol. pretty chicks dont care as much about sex, in fact, i think alot can go without it sometimes. as long as theyve got a respectable man, and theyre make up right, then they look good for other woman, which is all that matters to them.

da bithces

TSA
04-10-2009, 12:27 PM
^that's not true.

fine women try to, its just bitches that are wack don't try
i used to hunt ugly bitches for sport
so yes i have drstically lowered my standard cause it was all about getting a nut.
most of the time medicore ones.

there's a misconception that ugly girls have better personalities and/or have the best sex, and that's a lie

depressed girls have the best sex, and personalities are assigned at random.

i realized, dude, why don't you get fine bitches with educations, and i've been a god ever since.

im currently talking to a girl that looks like tyra banks in the face only way skinner and a smige darker then me.

but kept the tits.

im not going back to the cunt ghetto.

TSA
04-10-2009, 12:30 PM
im also done with sluts cause they're more annoyance and faggotiness then they're worth.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-10-2009, 12:35 PM
no i actually do think fat and or ugly chiks have better personalitys.

its almost non debatable.

its just natural evolution, the fine bitch has no reason to of ever developed a personality, she has never needed to because people have bowed down to her ever since she can remember.

so life has been easy for them=poor/uninteresting personality.

but who cares about PERSONALITY, loL! thats such a gay thing to discuss.

ill worry about personalities when im looking for a whify. and it wont be based on whther she can hold a convosation, it will be what grade she acheived in Home Economics.

whitey
04-10-2009, 01:21 PM
usually its a no.

but the more beerce i get in me, and the later in the night it gets where i have not secured some top class puss, the lower the standards go. by 3 in the am, its whatevers got some tits and a vag. however i prefer to fuck those hoes in the mouth. but whatevs.

food for thought
04-10-2009, 01:32 PM
i did this the other night cause i felt like getting a nut off.

the booty call is set up for whenevr though so thats peace

but

usually its a no.

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 01:38 PM
standards are for people that dont get pussy.......

Some of the best pussy & fucking i ever got was offa fat chicks....cos they try.....fine/hot chicks dont gotta try, so they lay there and get fucked, fat ugly chicks will fuck the shit out of you (1) to show appreciation, that you got up in that ass (2) cos they never know when they're getting it again....
indeed, they fuck the shit outta a nigga and hook up a hellova sammich, its all a nigga need rly.

food for thought
04-10-2009, 01:42 PM
^^we know thats all your fat ass needs

LOL

beautifulrock
04-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Ugly chicks are fine, I won't fuck a fat bitch though, not even totally sauced.

SKAMPOE
04-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Wigga when was the last time u hit ass hahahaha female ass nigga!

GRANDMASSIVE.
04-10-2009, 02:59 PM
only when im drunk ...lol (the liks)

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-10-2009, 03:14 PM
If they're willing, i'm drilling.

Not fussy at all, brah.

BRONZBODY
04-10-2009, 03:57 PM
gotta do what u gotta do sometimes son!

i ended up fucking a fat version of brooke hogan 2 nights ago,am i ashamed?
nope!!!!