PDA

View Full Version : Sports Illustrated or ESPN the Magazine?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I've been a subscriber of both at the same time the past.

Currently, I get ESPN because my niece was selling some shit for school and it was one of the options.

I realized that I really don't like ESPN the Magazine. In fact, I think it sucks. Its a bunch of bullshit.
2-way with Stuart Scott annoys me.....he is the biggest PC douchebag I think in the magazine.
But I guess the big thing is that most of the time their articles are lame and the writers suck.

I miss SI.

baby jesus
04-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah I Get ESPN The Magazine For Free And I Basically End Up Reading Like One Article An Issue Thats Decent. I Hate Stuart Scotts Little Piece In The Magazine To. It's So Predictable Do You Like This Player Do You Like This Teams Chances And Then Comes His Response About How He Likes The Team Or Player It's Annoying.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2009, 04:30 PM
yea, t his past issue, a guy was complaining about the womens scores ESPN scrolls at the bottom. The dude told Stu not to give him any PC jive.

Scotts response was so PC and predictable, and he called the guy ignorant.

Bobby Budknickers
04-10-2009, 11:52 PM
what was the complaint about womens scores?

HOW NO ONE ON EARTH GIVES A SHIT???????

seriouslytho,
hold up,
i need to watch the scroll to see who won the

mystic-shock game.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-11-2009, 07:04 AM
complaint was about the college scores..........how he would look and think there was a huge upset than realize its womens.

I think every guy who watches that has said this at some time and done the same thing.
'
But old PC Stuey thought he was above it and calld him ignorant.